Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Even zombies get better treatment. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 11538 | Total Posts: 116 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
(Originally posted on: 07-24-06 10:38:03 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I was riding on the bus this morning to work, and the bus had the green light. She started going forward, but didn't see the HUGE FUCKING TRACTOR TRAILER STILL CROSSING THE INTERSECTION. So she slams the brakes, knocking me out of my seat and onto the floor. The way the seat is situated, there's nothing for me to grab onto, and I just end up landing flat on my ass on the floor of the bus. Does she acknowledge this? No. Does she ask the passengers if they're okay? No. Does she even turn around? No.

She just keeps fucking driving while I'm sitting on the floor.

Everyone on the bus is fuming and helping me stand up. They're writing down bus numbers, badge numbers, times, lines, places...and I'm just embarrassed and grateful that I'm not severely hurt. I make it to work on time.

But of course, life never ends that simply, and I had to spend four hours in the emergency room because my family's determined to seek some type of compensation. I've apparently did everything wrong because I didn't wail and whine on the floor of the bus or grill the other passengers for a witness list. My uterus remains in tact, my hemorrhaging hasn't started, and all in all, I fail because I fell because the bus driver doesn't know how to fucking pay attention to what she's doing.

I hate life.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 1 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-24-06 11:05:38 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Least you didn't land on a tack...i'm a serial-killer :)?
Here are the plans of war. They're as valuable as your life. And that's putting them pretty cheap. Watch them like a cat watched her kittens. Have you ever had kittens? No, of course not, you're too busy running around playing bridge. Can't you see what I'm trying to tell you, I love you.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 2 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-24-06 11:09:46 PM)

If I did, sadly people would take my claim and complaint seriously. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 3 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 07:37:51 AM)

Am I a horrible person if I'm laughing after reading that?
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
DragonofTwilight

an army of dumb

Ballkicks: (+39 / -29)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 4 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 08:20:24 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Probably.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 08:25:56 AM)

Tell your family to fuck off if they're forcing you to do things when you're not hurt.
bradism.
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 6 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 08:59:22 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Tell your family to fuck off if they're forcing you to do things when you're not hurt.
But then they might sue her for psychological damagesOMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
Here are the plans of war. They're as valuable as your life. And that's putting them pretty cheap. Watch them like a cat watched her kittens. Have you ever had kittens? No, of course not, you're too busy running around playing bridge. Can't you see what I'm trying to tell you, I love you.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 7 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 09:05:01 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:

Ass! MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 8 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 10:26:04 AM)

Dudes I just realized...

This is like Rosa Parks II.

I, for one, always like to make up reasons for things that are obviously rude. For example:

Maybe she's just deaf.
Maybe she thought she just ran over a kitten.
Maybe she's a zombie.
Maybe her neck was in a brace.
Maybe as a child she was victim to people falling on her and the very sound paralyzed her to the core.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 9 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 10:26:59 AM)

You really think you should get compensation for falling out of a fucking seat?
How hurt could you POSSIBLY have been?

Man people are pussies these days.

If your family should be reporting this for anything, it should be because the bus driver might be a danger in the future, not because you somehow deserve to get paid for this horrible trauma.
DRAHNIER
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 10 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 10:30:09 AM)

That's the thing. I don't want to compensated for ANYTHING. I want that driver fired or suspended or something. But this attitude of "oh, well, bleed from the skull" towards me is annoying the shit out of me.

Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 11 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 10:32:07 AM)

I think you're taking this too seriously. No one cares until there's a crash, with people killed and maimed and everything.

Most bus drivers are psychopaths anyway.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 12 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 10:33:38 AM)

I doubt a bus driver making a rather small mistake and then hitting the brakes too hard is really much to be fired about, though.

Most people who drive any vehicle have probably done similar things.

And not checking if the passengers are alright is bad, but should you really be fired or suspended for it?
At least not fired.
DRAHNIER
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 13 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 10:34:50 AM)

How do you manage to sit in a seat in a way that would make you fall out if someone hits the breaks?
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 14 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 11:58:59 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
How do you manage to sit in a seat in a way that would make you fall out if someone hits the breaks?

The way the seats are situated.

I was sitting in the front of the bus (haha rosa parks) in a forward-facing seat. In front of my seat was a person's lap because it was a bench facing the general walkway. So when the bus jerked forward, there wasn't another seat for me to brace myself on or any railings, just open space. So I lurched forward and then the impact threw me back against my seat onto the floor.

I think being suspended for a short time would work. It's just...when you're being paid to drive a vehicle, and you do something like that, it's courtesy. Considering her small mistake could have crashed us into a tractor-trailer.

goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 15 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 02:03:56 PM)

Quoted from Aaron:
Dudes I just realized...

This is like Rosa Parks II...

Quoted from Skye:
I was sitting in the front of the bus (haha rosa parks)
I see someone isn't reading someone elses postUR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 16 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 02:32:07 PM)

Quoted from Aaron:
Quoted from Aaron:
Dudes I just realized...

This is like Rosa Parks II...

Quoted from Skye:
I was sitting in the front of the bus (haha rosa parks)
I see someone isn't reading someone elses postUR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

I did read it; that's why I mentioned it. UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 17 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 03:03:20 PM)

Well zombies get their heads blown off so what the crapUR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 18 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 03:31:29 PM)

I never get how even when the busdriver slams on the brakes, that people always manage to fall. It's all about having a good center of balance and remembering ot have something to hold on to. Even if you don't have anything to hold, you can use your feet. If they don't have seatbelts, you should take into account "Hmm maybe I should be careful just in case".
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermgen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”

RUDOLF HESS
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 19 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 03:46:29 PM)

A friend and I were waiting at a bus stop yesterday, and the fucker driving it went right past us COMPLETELY ON PURPOSE.

I gave him a little wave as he came up to the stop, and we made eye contact. He didn't stop.

I gave chase, however, and ran beside the bus. The fat, goatee'd faggot wouldn't stop, even after looking out the window and seeing me running, yelling and flailing my arms.

Even after I chased him to the nearest stop sign (which was A BLOCK AWAY), and banged on the window, he still ignored me and drove off once again.

Just because there are normally no other passengers at that point in the run, he could get away with this shit.

We ended up sitting in the sun for an hour, waiting for the next fucking bus.
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 20 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 08:38:01 PM)

Would you rather the bus driver crash into the tractor trailer or slam on the breaks to avoid it? come on...
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 21 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 10:16:43 PM)

Quoted from Hoff:
Would you rather the bus driver crash into the tractor trailer or slam on the breaks to avoid it? come on...
Yeah don't be such a pussy Skye. People land on their ass quite often in life, no one sheds a tear.

Public transportation is a rough ride, whether by train or bus. You should expect this, and hold on at all times. If you don't like it, walk.

And I really hate it when people try and get monetary retribution for accidents, especially ones that did little to nothing to them. Why do you deserve cash for what happened?

You're an adult. Assert yourself. Don't let your greedy family push you into anything.
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 22 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 11:07:54 PM)

Quote:
I hate life.

emu!!!
I bet your mother was the main reason for all this jazz, right? She needs to cool her jets like whoa. I'm glad you're okay, though.
This reminds me of the one time in high school when I was kicked off the school bus because there were no seats and I had to stand. Four of us were kicked off, and I was so pissed. It ended up being one of the worst days of my life because just everything went wrong.
I'm glad that didn't happen to you!
sukkit 7: one day my grandchildren will sit down by the fire and I'll tell them the story of the arena
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 23 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 11:31:08 PM)

Quoted from Hoff:

I'd much rather that the driver paid to take me to work would pay attention to the fucking road; but maybe I'm insane that way. I'm glad that the accident wasn't serious. However, a bus is different from a regular car or a bicycle; when you slam the brakes, you'll do more damage to riders, and you should at least acknowledge that by asking if everyone's alright. Especially if your inattention to the road is what caused the problem in the first place.

Quoted from Ampitheatre:
Quote:
I hate life.

emu!!!
I bet your mother was the main reason for all this jazz, right? She needs to cool her jets like whoa. I'm glad you're okay, though.
This reminds me of the one time in high school when I was kicked off the school bus because there were no seats and I had to stand. Four of us were kicked off, and I was so pissed. It ended up being one of the worst days of my life because just everything went wrong.
I'm glad that didn't happen to you!

omg i got an emu kekeke u give soj???

But yeah, since we were a magnet school, our buses were regular public transport lines that took us directly to our school. Certain lines would be packed, and the funniest part of it was when there were so many students sitting and standing the bus driver would pass everyone else. Sorry Dante MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

EDIT: 5000th post! I need a life MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 24 of 116 (Originally posted on: 07-27-06 11:54:41 AM)

So, where do the zombies come in?
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 11538 | Total Posts: 116 ]