Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Wild Wild West (aka Dante Goes to Montana) [56k can go to a rodeo] > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5533 | Total Posts: 53 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
(Originally posted on: 07-10-06 02:50:09 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I just got back from a lil trip to Montana, and now here comes the part where I vomit cool photos!

Here's the Great Salt Lake in Utah, at sunset. Excess wives not shown.

Ahhh, back in Montana. It's been quite a while.

I went to a pig roast while I was in there. It was fucking awesome. Somehow I ended up on the roof of the house by the end of the night (it was an open keg).

Here's the golf course. An odd, but cool, shot, in my opinion.

Gil the dog and my uncle, while both are having a good time (APPARENTLY). They resemble each other!

University of Montana campus. OHH LOOK HOW BIG UR MONTAINS R!!

Here is a squirrel I cornered on the campus. Obviously, the western breed of the animal is heartier than its eastern counterpart...Just look at that motherfucker.

Goin' home. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
This reply was last edited on 07-10-06 03:03:38 AM by Dante.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 1 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 03:05:23 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It is very pretty, like Nova Scotia but not flat i'm a serial-killer :) Your pics need more cowboys, though!
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 2 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 04:02:32 AM)

Nice sunsets.
Sul
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 3 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 04:31:13 AM)

You scared that poor squirrel to death man. Can't you see him pissing himself right in front of you?
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 4 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 10:19:57 AM)

Your uncle looks like a severed head.

Nice pictures.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
DragonofTwilight

an army of dumb

Ballkicks: (+39 / -29)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 5 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 10:24:45 AM)

Man that squirrel looks like it was aqbout ready to take your head off. Yer lucky to be alive to post these very cool pics big grin
Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Ballkicks: (+82 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 6 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 10:49:39 AM)

The first five pictures remind me a hell of a lot of LOTR. The pictures are in general very good though, however there are one or two aspects of certain pictures I dislike.

In the fifth picture (which I think as a scene had some awesome potential) I really don't like the inclusion of the fence/path at the bottom - it kind of ruins the "natural beauty" for me at least. I hope you don't mind, but I had a go at editing your image (as an excuse to practice my poor photoshop skills) to show you how I'd like to have seen it taken.

Firstly, here are the aspects of the picture I didn't like:

And here is my attempt at improving it (excuse my lame editing skills):

Now the focal point of the picture, the tree, is much more prominent which I feel adds more to the image as a whole. I really like your pictures though, you seem to have a good eye for a scene!
- Scarlet.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 7 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 02:20:59 PM)

*IF0 slaps you around a bit with a large trout
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 8 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 02:39:30 PM)

Reminds me of Boulder.

Except dirtier.
<drahnier> no i was in belgium with my parents, they always took me sailing when i was a kid
<drahnier> denmark, gewrmany, norway. england, lots of places
<Byc> the dreaded land of gewrmany!
<Snook> thats almost jewrmany
<Byc> not if hitler had his way
<Byc> it'd have been like jewrfew
<Byc> or jewrnone
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reply 9 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 03:46:45 PM)

Quoted from Scarlet:
The first five pictures remind me a hell of a lot of LOTR. The pictures are in general very good though, however there are one or two aspects of certain pictures I dislike.

In the fifth picture (which I think as a scene had some awesome potential) I really don't like the inclusion of the fence/path at the bottom - it kind of ruins the "natural beauty" for me at least. I hope you don't mind, but I had a go at editing your image (as an excuse to practice my poor photoshop skills) to show you how I'd like to have seen it taken.

Firstly, here are the aspects of the picture I didn't like:

And here is my attempt at improving it (excuse my lame editing skills):

Now the focal point of the picture, the tree, is much more prominent which I feel adds more to the image as a whole. I really like your pictures though, you seem to have a good eye for a scene!

congratulations, you made it look like one of the lame windows desktops that microsoft includes with the OS.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 10 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 03:47:47 PM)

I knew it looked familiar.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
ExtraKryspi
I WHINE ABOUT ASININE SHIT
i like your style kryspi

Ballkicks: (+117 / -63)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 11 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 04:09:09 PM)

Quote:

Someone needs to plop a big old castle down on the top of that mountain.
Red or blue pill, what would you do
When the same niggas you love got hate in they blood?
I know God's watching over me; so is the Feds.
When love turns to hate and niggas rather you dead,
Lord have mercy. Jesus Christ,
All the bad I've done, will you still protect my life?
Maybe, maybe not.
Until then I keep a extra clip for that Glock.
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 12 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 04:22:34 PM)

Quote:
congratulations, you made it look like one of the lame windows desktops that microsoft includes with the OS.

Well, she did say her editing skills were lame, so maybe we should understand it the way, that her lame skills produced a lame product
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 13 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 04:47:09 PM)

The original shot scarlet so oddly edited looks straight from a movie set. Must be the soft focus and easy-on-the-eye contrast.

Also what is it with you and squirrels, man.
If a good man comes to me, and says thank you David, for the opportunity and continued support in the work-related arena, but I've done that, I wanna better myself, I wanna move on, then I can make that dream come true, to, AKA, for you.
jimmy

Reply 14 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 05:18:52 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
Quote:

Well, she did say her editing skills were lame, so maybe we should understand it the way, that her lame skills produced a lame product

i'm less concerned with her skill with the tool than the composition that she complained about. she cut him down for having certain elements in his shot, and then produced something that is trite, cliche and pretty boring.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 15 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 05:31:29 PM)

Quoted from DragonofTwilight:
Man that squirrel looks like it was aqbout ready to take your head off. Yer lucky to be alive to post these very cool pics big grin

lmao
Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Reply 16 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 05:52:39 PM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
Quoted from Surt:
Quote:

i'm less concerned with her skill with the tool than the composition that she complained about. she cut him down for having certain elements in his shot, and then produced something that is trite, cliche and pretty boring.

I suppose when you reach a certain age you've seen all these crazy image edits before Jimmy? Youth these days eh? omg yah rite fag lol
- Scarlet.
jimmy

Reply 17 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 07:16:40 PM)

Quoted from Scarlet:
Quoted from Surt:
Quote:

I suppose when you reach a certain age you've seen all these crazy image edits before Jimmy? Youth these days eh? omg yah rite fag lol

me - "your image is bad, and here's why"

you - "you're old"

Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Reply 18 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 07:26:45 PM)

Quoted from Scarlet:
Quoted from Surt:
Quote:

me - "your image is bad, and here's why"

you - "you're old"

You didn't really explain why though did you? You just came out with a few blanket phrases. It took you until your most recent response to give any sense of reasoning.

Now fuck off you old bastard. ohno u didnt, sistah!
- Scarlet.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 19 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 07:30:10 PM)

Actually, his first post ("congratulations, you made it look like one of the lame windows desktops that microsoft includes with the OS.") contained the same explanation as his last one, only he didn't make it so obvious. But it was there.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
jimmy

Reply 20 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 07:31:15 PM)

scarlet, your artistic tendencies know no bounds, both in wordplay and photography. you have no business pretending to know anything about photography or image editing.
Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Reply 21 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 07:32:52 PM)

Gee, I'm sorry my oppinion doesn't count.
- Scarlet.
jimmy

Reply 22 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 07:34:56 PM)

it counts in the microsoft "art" department! go get 'em!
Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Reply 23 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 07:36:43 PM)

Beat tha man down Jimmy!
- Scarlet.
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 24 of 53 (Originally posted on: 07-10-06 08:27:53 PM)

Home, home on the range, where the deer and the antilope frolicks
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5533 | Total Posts: 53 ]