Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Summer is Fucking Boring Already > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2666 | Total Posts: 51 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
(Originally posted on: 06-29-06 03:37:24 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Getting wasted every night has lost its fun already.

Waking up at 3 in the afternoon every day is no longer that appealing.

Wacking off isn't interesting anymore.

Having nothing to do is more annoying than pleasant already.

It's been rainy and shitty more days then it's been sunny so far, including today.

I'm making this thread to bitch about how bored I am with summer already.

Please join in, and we can wallow in our anger TOGETHER.
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
This reply was last edited on 06-30-06 02:02:04 PM by Dante.
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 05:17:08 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

All I have this summer is helping teach ESL classes, working out and getting up at 3:30, which is a kick-ass time to get up.

If whacking off is no longer appealing, take week-long pauses in-between, or try and get yourself to do it in your sleep so to speak (which I cant, but many can!).
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 2 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 05:33:24 PM)

I wish i had time for alcohol and relaxing

But i have 2 jobs, and god it sucks, luckily the buisiest days are over, and i have about 2 months left, and then i'll have no work for the first time in 4 years.....
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 3 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 06:43:07 PM)

I have time for alcohol and relaxing but apparently my friends will only do that on the weekends. And not all weekends either.

I actually miss uni.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 4 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 08:51:36 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
I have time for alcohol and relaxing but apparently my friends will only do that on the weekends. And not all weekends either.

I actually miss uni.

I miss classes and you know...making real efforts to think that don't end in "fuck it; I'm going to bed."
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 5 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 09:51:38 PM)

I'm most depressed by the fact that I have all these things I want to do and time to do them but no motivation. I can only seem to get stuff done when there's something else I'm supposed to be doing instead.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 6 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 01:48:51 AM)

I'm taking two summer classes and working. I'm pretty busy. Yet I don't really feel like I do much. No one else is here over the summer so I still get bored.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 7 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 02:06:33 AM)

Your country needs cricket.
bradism.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 8 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 02:37:49 AM)

I just work all the bloody time, and when I'm not working I'm sleeping or eating. NO TIME FOR ANYTHING. I'm looking for a new job because I think mine is going to make me 'splode.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 9 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 03:26:05 AM)

Hi Dante,

It's winter here and I now have a month off on annual leave, just bought a new sd stereo system, have found a whole heap of really cool friends, turned down two non-fat non-ugly men, licked the neck of a non-fat non-ugly one I do like (such a flirt), singlehandedly vanquished management at work and won a big union battle, am flying to Wellington to visit my sister and see her punk band perform live, gonna do lots of drugs, drink, spend a weekend at Hamner Springs lounging around in a hotpool surrounded by snow-clad bush, go dirtbiking and get walloped by frozen ruts of earth and god knows what else. Winter is fucking excellent already!

Wish you were here! ;p

Luv, Mandy.

Snowy Eat World.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 10 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 03:39:49 AM)

I'm bored, have no friends in my area, not going on holiday at all, have a mountain of studying to do for next year (which I haven't started yet) and when I woke up today, my right eardrum felt like someone pierced it with a rusty knitting needle. Summer sucks.
lizardbreath

WARNING: Using acid (LSD) during pregnancy will result in mental giants such as myself!

Ballkicks: (+146 / -15)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 11 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 04:31:14 AM)

Summer has fucking sucked so far.

I've been working pretty much everyday. Every day that i have off in the next month is alread preplanned so I have no time for much else. I'm working so much. but then there's always nights like tonight in which I shall party my ass off.

but it didn't feel like summer until I went to the lake. and then I got the beginning of a tan. so I'm content right now. not tomorrow morning.. ah well. what can you do.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 12 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 10:40:38 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Your country needs cricket.

That sport lasts all summer for one game, why would tha-oh.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
ExtraKryspi
I WHINE ABOUT ASININE SHIT
i like your style kryspi

Ballkicks: (+117 / -63)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 13 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 11:34:13 AM)

Alright so I've been home since about April 10th so I've already put in a full summer break, no doubt. The first month was pretty nuts, lots of smoking, there was a week where I had a quarter of blow, so on and so forth. Then I started reading again, trying to get back to my old pace, and I've been more or less successful in that endeavour. I also bike about fifty miles a day which really helps to kill the time but I've been getting too good and now that only takes me a bit under two hours. I still waste an incredible amount of time, mostly in front of this here computer checking out the same five websites over and over again. Ain't no matter though.

I've also turned one of the rooms in the basement into the graffiti laboratory and the other room is going to become the drug laboratory once I get over to the hardware store and get me some ammonia and potassium permanganate. I have multiple colonies of psylocibe mushrooms in the gully behind my house to care for and I'm waiting impatiently for some Lowryder seeds to get here so I can put those in the dirt too.
I'm the realest nigga in it, you already know,
Got trapper of the year four times in a row.
What they give ya?
A lifetime supply of baking soda, clientele,
A Rolex watch, two pots, and three scales.
Herminator
vervet is a dumby

Jamie Foxx kicks ass you whale fart >:(

Ballkicks: (+12 / -10)
Reg. Date: Nov 2005
Reply 14 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 11:35:26 AM)

summer sucks. its no different than any other time of the year except its hot at work.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 15 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 12:03:37 PM)

Quoted from Herminator:
summer sucks. its no different than any other time of the year except its hot at work.

So your life sucks, and it just sucks more when you sweat?
Herminator
vervet is a dumby

Jamie Foxx kicks ass you whale fart >:(

Ballkicks: (+12 / -10)
Reg. Date: Nov 2005
Reply 16 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 12:10:17 PM)

youve pretty much summed it up IFO.
Brand New Forum For all you horror fans

http://www.vf11.com/hhoh/hhoh.html
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 17 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 12:20:41 PM)

Quoted from Snowqueene:
Hi Dante,

It's winter here and I now have a month off on annual leave, just bought a new sd stereo system, have found a whole heap of really cool friends, turned down two non-fat non-ugly men, licked the neck of a non-fat non-ugly one I do like (such a flirt), singlehandedly vanquished management at work and won a big union battle, am flying to Wellington to visit my sister and see her punk band perform live, gonna do lots of drugs, drink, spend a weekend at Hamner Springs lounging around in a hotpool surrounded by snow-clad bush, go dirtbiking and get walloped by frozen ruts of earth and god knows what else. Winter is fucking excellent already!

Wish you were here! ;p

Luv, Mandy.
Wow RUB IT IN WHY DONT YOU

btw, can I come visit? "Lounging around in a hotpool surrounded by bush" sounds very appealing.
This reply was last edited on 06-30-06 02:01:47 PM by Dante.
Me
I am clothed and male.

To the rescue

Ballkicks: (+62 / -43)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 18 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 01:31:41 PM)

I'm working way too much for it to be boring. But I almost wish the summer would end so I wouldn't need to work so much anymore. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Mememememe
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 19 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 02:11:53 PM)

You guys suck. I wait all freaking year for this. Curse Dante for wishing he could travel to somewhere where its winter.

Its hot and I love it.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 20 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 02:16:43 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
You guys suck. I wait all freaking year for this. Curse Dante for wishing he could travel to somewhere where its winter.

Its hot and I love it.
I'll go whereever there's "bush."
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 21 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 02:49:51 PM)

i'll be working and playing and trying to go to shows, and maybe even sleeping i'm a serial-killer :) i'm also drafting articles so i can write for some rag this fall.

say, lets get known
if we keep it up we'll show the haters
its gonna be soon not later

edit: and how can you be bored when you have the internet?? i'm learning how to speedsolve the rubik's cube

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 22 of 51 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 11:29:20 PM)

Quoted from Dante:
Getting wasted every night has lost its fun already.

Waking up at 3 in the afternoon every day is no longer that appealing.

Wacking off isn't interesting anymore.

Having nothing to do is more annoying than pleasant already.

It's been rainy and shitty more days then it's been sunny so far, including today.

I'm making this thread to bitch about how bored I am with summer already.

Please join in, and we can wallow in our anger TOGETHER.

Id hit you if I could. Stop yer bitching some of us work too much and get little down time. Get some new hobbies, friends, drink only 3 times a week and find a girl who will be your summer cum dumpster. And all of this cannot be achieved by posting at INTL. Now get out there and get to it and dont come back until you made progress soldier.
Blogroll The Party Live
IF0
Administrator

Reply 23 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 12:56:01 AM)

No no no noNO. Stay at INTL. If you absolutely feel the need to do things away from your computer, please come back and post about it. big grin
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 24 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 03:08:24 AM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
Get some new hobbies,
I'm starting a band.

friends,
Sort of happening, I guess...

drink only 3 times a week
I've stopped for now.

find a girl who will be your summer cum dumpster
Workin' on it.

And all of this cannot be achieved by posting at INTL. Now get out there and get to it and dont come back until you made progress soldier.
K
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2666 | Total Posts: 51 ]