Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > OMFG BIG FUCKING RED MESSAGE OF RED FUCKING DOOOOOOM!!! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 2691 | Total Posts: 22 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
(Originally posted on: 06-07-06 11:18:45 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This is it, this is the big one! We are all going to die!

DUCK AND COVER!

OH SHIT! It's even on the upload screen! :wtc:
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-08-06 02:17:10 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I always have loved how kids are instructed to hide under kindling for any disaster involving balls of fire.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 2 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-08-06 01:44:05 PM)

I heard Hitler covered his bunker in bunk beds and school desks.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 3 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-08-06 02:05:51 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
I heard Hitler covered his bunker in bunk beds and school desks.
no that's what Rommel used to construct the Western Wall
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-08-06 05:14:52 PM)

Quoted from Dante:
no that's what Rommel used to construct the Western Wall

you're thinking of the communists that was 1961
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 5 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-08-06 06:58:38 PM)

I think my grandpa is a communist?
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 6 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-08-06 09:22:47 PM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
I always have loved how kids are instructed to hide under kindling for any disaster involving balls of fire.

Lewis Black anyone?
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 7 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-08-06 09:46:06 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
I think my grandpa is a communist?
did he get blackballed in the 50s I hear that's what happened
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 8 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-09-06 11:09:27 AM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
You're an idiot.
cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia | adderall | HALTED DUE TO PROBATION (will NOT resume in 6 months)
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-09-06 10:45:27 PM)

Quoted from Salamando:
Quoted from Socrateius:
You're an idiot.

Kettle: blah blah blah
Pot: Fuck you kettle! God damn, you're black.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 10 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-09-06 11:02:30 PM)

Quoted from Salamando:
Quoted from Socrateius:
You're an idiot.

In all seriousness, if I were saying something that was remotely stupid, that'd be cool, but what is the justification here?

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 11 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-09-06 11:05:16 PM)

That it's better to hide under something if a bomb strikes nearby than to just stand in the room?
DRAHNIER
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 12 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-09-06 11:09:22 PM)

There's no really better in a situation like that, you're kind of dead either way when you're faced with a 50 million megaton explosion. Also, it's ironic that, in order to excape such an explosion, people are instructed to protect themselves with something that burns, so such a protection would be completely futile. So I'm clearly stupid for pointing out something that's ironic.

Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 13 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-09-06 11:34:08 PM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
There's no really better in a situation like that, you're kind of dead either way when you're faced with a 50 million megaton explosion.
Not every school is going to be in the epicenter of an explosion, say the school was 5 miles away and the blast caused the roof to collapse.

Quote:
Also, it's ironic that, in order to excape such an explosion, people are instructed to protect themselves with something that burns, so such a protection would be completely futile. So I'm clearly stupid for pointing out something that's ironic
I'd imagine that it would take quite some time for the desks to catch on fire and the heat from whatever the source is would easily kill the person underneath before even beginning to char the wood.

So honestly yeah dude, you're an idiot.
cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia | adderall | HALTED DUE TO PROBATION (will NOT resume in 6 months)
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 14 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-10-06 12:30:10 AM)

Quoted from Salamando:
Quoted from Socrateius:
There's no really better in a situation like that, you're kind of dead either way when you're faced with a 50 million megaton explosion.
Not every school is going to be in the epicenter of an explosion, say the school was 5 miles away and the blast caused the roof to collapse.

And the radiation from the explosion would kill them anyway, particularly due to the fact that the thermal radiation radius is larger than the blast radius.

Quote:
Quote:
Also, it's ironic that, in order to excape such an explosion, people are instructed to protect themselves with something that burns, so such a protection would be completely futile. So I'm clearly stupid for pointing out something that's ironic
I'd imagine that it would take quite some time for the desks to catch on fire and the heat from whatever the source is would easily kill the person underneath before even beginning to char the wood.

So honestly yeah dude, you're an idiot.

Something doesn't necessarily need to be factually contradictory to be ironic, it only needs to be conceptually contradictory. The fact that someone protects himself from fire or heat with a flammable object, regardless of whether it is actually successful in protecting the person, makes it ironic. Do you actually think about anything you say or are you just like a rabid dog that attacks anything it sees?

Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 15 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-10-06 01:25:15 AM)

settle down guys...I think we should just let
Quoted from greenidentity:
Lewis Black
...be our fair and independant moderator. Soccy wins.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 16 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-10-06 01:40:25 AM)

So what's with Lewis Black?

Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 17 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-10-06 10:14:17 AM)

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/lewis_black/index.jhtml

This answers nothing, and his voice is kind of irritating.
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +v Jew
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +o Jew
<FlamingArrow> AHHHH ZIONIST TAKEOVER
*** FlamingArrow has left #INTL
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 18 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-10-06 11:07:19 AM)

I thought the thread title meant INTL was going to evolve, rather than what to do in case of a bomb falling on me. In fact my plan for bombs falling out of the sky is to go outside and try and catch one. Going to die anyway.....might as well make a game out of it. :wtc:
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 19 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-10-06 10:12:06 PM)

Quoted from artzilla:
I thought the thread title meant INTL was going to evolve, rather than what to do in case of a bomb falling on me. In fact my plan for bombs falling out of the sky is to go outside and try and catch one. Going to die anyway.....might as well make a game out of it. :wtc:
Is that what you did in 'nam?
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 20 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-10-06 10:21:05 PM)

Instead of trying to catch it you should put all your energy into one vicious punch to deflect it back to the soviet union. That is what I would do.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 21 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-10-06 10:25:59 PM)

I bet the majority of people didn't even see the big red message. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 22 of 22 (Originally posted on: 06-23-06 10:07:38 AM)

I saw the big red message. I was afraid I was going to have difficulty finding my way back into the forum again, or forget my password. It's a good thing I saved my original hosts file. Once again, I've learned something new by being a member of this forum. Prior to this change I had no idea what a hosts file was. Never stop learning.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2691 | Total Posts: 22 ]