Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Blog blog bliggity blog blog. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4558 | Total Posts: 43 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 05-23-06 11:33:51 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I know all you chaps have blogs. Post a random entry from yours for all to see.

Here is one where I pretend like I am having a conversation with mine.

Quoted from May 23, 2006:
..and so are narcotics. Nah, not really, but I bet I have your attention now eh?
I am stoned as fuck and a bitch just left my apartment. I can't even remember her name right now. She thinks my name is Kyle. Yep.

I've been bumping some Curtis Mayfield lately. It's a nice change of pace on a sunny day.

*lights cigarette*

So how are you doing?

Really?

Me too. It took a little while, but I finally got that shit done. Damn the man and his proverbial ass. Like he knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Those are the breaks. At least you ain't livin in the bricks.

I am gonna go to sleep now considering I have to wake up for work at the crack of noon.

Alright, you too.

Peace.

Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge wonít last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 04:48:35 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:

Friday May 19th 2006

Iíve recently started the Abs Diet, well at least Iím in the transition stage at the moment. This basically involves a lot of fresh salad, high protein and wholegrain foods. As I delve into its six meals a day eating structure Iíve basically originated with lunch and started to move outwards. Three out of five lunches this week have been turkey and salad on wholemeal.
Another aspect of the diet is a balance of all essential nutrients, a lot of which can be covered by sunflower seeds. So it was my lunchtime plan today to go to Charlseworth Nuts in the Myer Centre and get a bag of seeds after finding an appropriate sandwich retailer to match my dietary requirements.

Strolling into the food court I noticed a hubbub around Healthy Habits sandwich bar which looked like it was in the process of its new opening, what with the balloons everywhere and giant sandwich character jumping around.

Now an important part of this story hinges on the contents of my wallet. I only had a $5 plus lots of change including a few golds. However at home in my draw I had $160 in notes that I left there earlier in the week and forgot about. Thus I was quite stubborn that I wasnít going to go to the bank when I could just get money from home.

Based on their nutritious values Healthy Habits seemed the perfect place to find lunch. I approached the counter and placed my order for a wholemeal turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato and carrot. This was made quickly, cut and wrapped and looked quite appetising. This was shitting all over Sub Primo, which was about 10 metres to my left with very little business. No doubt people had been reading my site...

"$11.20" said the smiley server, snapping me out of my thoughts as she was placing my sandwich on the counter. I was taken aback, and asked her to repeat the price.

"$11.20."
I opened my wallet and peered within the change compartment, adding up all I could see. No way could I make $11. This was a fucking rip off. But it looked so nice! They didnít take EFTPOS or credit card.

"Iíll just walk to the ATM" I told her. She smiled back in agreement.
I started walking to the edge of the food court towards the ATMs and then I kept going. I walked around the corner and up onto the escalator and left my sandwich sitting on the counter. No way am I paying $11 for a sandwich, not unless itís the same size as that giant sandwich guy, who had curiously disappeared over the course of my order.

The escalator was reaching its summit and I was thinking to myself what a great journal entry this would be as I strolled back out onto the mall and onto the search for a better lunch. It was as I stepped into the sunshine that I saw him, the Sandwich. He and some helpers were standing on the mall giving out balloons and bouncing around. I swore to myself, ducked my head and strode off as fast as I could.
"Hey!" I heard a yell, but I didnít turn around.

I reached another store in a minute or two and bought the same sandwich in roll form for almost half the price. I even had money left for a sugar-free ice tea. I thanked the lady and left to get back to work with my delicious and well priced lunch bagged and in hand.

I strode past the Myer Centre on the way back but kept to the shadows as I passed. Suddenly I heard quick thuds behind me. Before I could turn completely around I was taken down by the sandwich. He trapped me against the sidewalk. I quickly unpinned my arm and grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground. He rolled off me, dazed, and I stood up. I went to kick him but he grabbed my leg and threw me backwards. He stood and tried to catch his breath as we circled each other. I looked at my ice tea, now spilt on the ground.

I taunted him, curling my finger towards myself. He screamed and lunged at me but I side stepped and he caught my elbow to the back of his neck. He turned around and swung but Iíd ducked and pulled out my trademark Mortal Kombat II uppercut. He fell backwards and I stamped my knee into his back and ground him into the street. He struggled but couldnít get up, I no doubt abetted by the fact his arms where sticking straight out the front of his body. I used one hand to lift up his face and then slammed it into the ground. And again, and again and again. I left his bloody body twitching there on the sidewalk and strode through the crowd of onlookers, collecting my strewn bagged lunch as I passed by. I was spattered with blood, but it was casual Friday and I hadnít even shaved for two days so it went unnoticed.

I figure Iíll have to wait three to five days before I can go back to the food court and get those sunflower seeds. But thatís probably ok because I doubt I would have had the money for them today anyway, and the last thing I need to do is beat the shit out of a giant cashew.

bradism.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 2 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 06:08:33 AM)

Quoted from My Blog:
Thursday, May 18, 2006

W.M. - Talk about unfocused.

So I started this blog not longer than a month ago to write in it at least once a day to practice my literacy. Now look whats happened. Its been since saturday. Thats at least...three days ago! I am sucking at this!

I have completely forgot what has happened up until this morning. Well I'm sure if I think hard enough I could remember something, like riding in the truck to and from a job on monday. I did have a strange dream one of the nights.

It was apparent that Amanda and I lived in a place where snow fell and it was a beach. Odd mix. I was driving in my car and created a large accident by cutting off a large truck. Then I just kept flying and created another large wreck. It was like I wasn't even driving. Like I was suppose to be because I was in the driver seat holding the wheel but it had a mind of its own. The next thing I know I've pulled up into the driveway of our house and there in the garage is Amanda's father, who is now oddly a scientist. A MAD scientist. He's ruffling about doing this or that with randomly coloured substances while sporting a lab coat. And then I wake up.

I was so afraid of everything after that dream. Like honestly, everything was just going to end in a big crash. I have no idea where it came from or why but man was it just weeeird.

Today my dad is going to kentucky to help a lady who runs a sort of orphanage. I have the day off and have a butt load of things to complete.

So I suppose this is it for now. I will hopefully be getting back into the groove of writing this asap. Another part of the reason I haven't is the neighbors keep turning off their internet! How am I suppose to connect to the world if you won't let me through your network you selfish selfish wienies! XD MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

My little website i'm a serial-killer :)
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 3 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 06:50:03 AM)

Quote:
Today, I skipped school to go to a job interview at 10. After filling out an application and waiting around, I went to buy Cheese Whiz to cover Kyle's truck. That stuff is so expensive. I got home around 11:30, fixed lunch, changed, and drove to Oxford. In Oxford, I discovered the secret lives of the minorities living there in squalor; I turned the corner of a tea parlor to find an alleyway filled with trash-filled shopping carts and tiny apartments. Naturally, I did an exposť, eventually overcoming my fear of being mugged in a sun-filled back alleyway. I drove home, did some job stuff over the phone, and drove to school at 2. I was to wait for Dana and Julia in the parking lot. By 2:20, no one had shown, and I was about to leave. Just as I was leaving, Dana called, and I met her by Kyle's truck. We drew all over it with tons of cheese, and left it . I hung around school, and after the last bell rang, everyone gathered to wait and see how Kyle reacted. It was hilarious, and Kyle chased Dana all around the parking lot.

While driving home on Lombard, Alex called me to tell me that he had broken down in the middle of the road. I went back and helped him push his car out of the road, with his neighbor being completely useless. Dana came after all the work had been done, and we aimlessly stared at the engine as though we knew something, until Dana's dad arrived. Ken hooked up the truck, and towed it to Dana's, and we waited for Dana to drop off Alex's neighbor.

When she returned, we took off to Rising Sun in search of oil. Alex's engine still was turning over, so there was an off chance it might not have been ruined. We decided on the way that it would be completely hilarious to cover Kyle's truck in cheese once again, in his driveway. We stopped at Martin's to pick up more cheese, and then stopped at a few stores which had no Slick 50, the engine oil lubricant. I knew we would have to go to Elkton, but first we needed to prank Kyle again.

Dana drove up to Kyle's mailbox, and we all sprang out of the car, cheese in hand. We left the doors open and the car running, and snuck up all ninja-like. The truck sparkled, having been freshly cleaned. Once again, it was covered. Alex and I ran out of cheese, and yelled at Dana to come on. We darted back to the car, and Dana threw down what cheese she had left and ran. We all jumped in the car and Dana took off. It was definitely the most hilarious, best thing we've ever done. Dana mentioned that she dropped a half-full can of cheese, and I demanded we go back so Kyle couldn't retaliate with cheese of his own. We drove back again; Alex popped out of the car and took some photos, while Dana cheesed the car more and fell in the snow. Finally, they jumped back in, and we reversed down the neighbor's driveway at 60 mph.

We laughed all the way to Elkton. In Elkton, we drove around a bit until we picked up the oil and Slick 50, and then headed back to Dana's. We decided to meet up with Mallory, Ashley Adkins, and Rob later for dinner. At Dana's, we filled Alex's truck, and began waiting. After a few minutes, Alex tried the truck - dead, completely dead.

We left for Ruby Tuesdays around 7:10, with plans to meet everyone about 20 minutes later. At Ruby Tuesdays, it took all of 20 minutes to get a table, and no one else arrived for another 15 after that. However, it was a ton of fun, a lot more than I expected to have. I dressed up for the occasion. I ordered the ULTIMATE COLOSSAL BURGER, 1 lb. of pure meat. It defeated me, shaming my family forever.

I miss Katie, and am quite jealous of the good time she's having. I can't wait to see her Friday. Valentine's Day may be a corporate holiday, and I made have had a lot of fun today, but it's still not the same without her.

Also, I haven't done any homework in days.

I can't wait for Senior Week (or Prom for that matter)! The rest of this year will be nothing but fun.

High School! Incidentally, I wrecked my car 13 days later, and also made a teen angst journal entry. Note my lack of writing talent and inability/overzealousness in using multiple clauses!
uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 4 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 10:48:36 AM)

23 May 2006
Name that fear!
I recently decided to give a certain fear to one of my characters. I don't have a name for this particular fear. It isn't important to the book that this fear have a name, but I thought it might be fun to try to come up with one anyway, so if any of you are Ancient Greek or Latin nerds, you might want to have a go at defining this:

The fear that whenever a really fat person is smiling at you, it's because they're hungry.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
- Dr. Johnson

MikeRomard.com
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 5 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 11:22:42 AM)

Quoted from May 10:
I just ate some mysterious brown stuff off my desk.

animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 6 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 03:14:44 PM)

Quote:

Monday, April 03, 2006

LiKE OMiEFFiNGAH! i EFFiN LOVE WARREN[YAY]!
Current mood: loved

i luh my PAPA BEAR, WARREN!
he is the bestest guy in the whole effin world and im so effin lucky to have found him...yea hes all mine...lol

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever !

i LUH YOU ....

12:52 PM - 922 Comments - 56 Kudos - Add Comment

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 7 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 04:22:15 PM)

Quote:

22 May 2006 @ 07:14 am

Oh awesome!

Today is a holiday! It's Victoria Day!

This does not mean that I get the day off. It does not mean that I get extra pay! Nay, it only means that special holiday bus hours are going to make me 2 hours late to work! Oh and I have to spend 50 minutes sitting at an outdoor bus terminal to make the transfer! Hooray!

*throws things*

Current Location: Not at work, where I'd usually be by now.
Current Mood: pissed off

4 | speak

I have been slacking off on the ol' LJ, the front page goes all the way back to March.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 8 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 08:24:26 PM)

Quote:
Monday, May 22nd, 2006
Time: 1:54 AM.
Mood: Tired.
Music: Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap.

My father has started to use my favourite long sleeved tee shirt as a dust rag.

sukkit 7: one day my grandchildren will sit down by the fire and I'll tell them the story of the arena
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 9 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 11:07:26 PM)

Quote:
LalalalalaÖ Dreams.

You know that sensation when you have a half-decent conversation with someone who hasnít been particularly friendly towards you. Or, in a state of guilt, stalked you for their own well-being. Itís the idea of hitting and running at the same time. It doesnít work - youíve been struck by the mediocrities.

I was once told not to talk about you. You this. You that. Projecting the beliefs and feelings of your own is emo, and damned if you do and damned if you donít. Either youíre stuck friendless or too friendly. I never listened to that teacher. When youíre in a situation in which conveying an idea in the means of the second person is fundamental, Itís done. Needless to say, the last time I saw him, he was drunken in a convenience store. No, no, there is nothing wrong with drinking. This man, though, shouldnít drink.

A town with an ocean view when youíve never seen the ocean. It rings the bell in the now defunct Peace tower.

Sitting in a room amidst rain is a sad, sad reality.

C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 10 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 11:10:39 PM)

Quote:
Wednesday, May 24, 2006

You know what I hate? People who think they're wacky.

You aren't. You're just annoying.

Also, Ethan, you're lucky you buy me beer or you would've gotten the shit kicked out of you for that little stunt you pulled last night. And if you threaten to piss on me again I will knock you out cold and leave you in the front lawn. Fucking douchebag.

Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 11 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-06 11:41:53 PM)

They were boring enough the first time around, people
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 12 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 02:26:32 AM)

Quoted from Dante:
They were boring enough the first time around, people

What?! I thought this thread was about teaching Nickolati to read?
bradism.
Sixten Sparre
…pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 13 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 08:00:39 AM)

Quoted from TRC:
Quote:
Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Also, Ethan, you're lucky you buy me beer or you would've gotten the shit kicked out of you for that little stunt you pulled last night. And if you threaten to piss on me again I will knock you out cold and leave you in the front lawn. Fucking douchebag.

Yoy know what i hate?

cynical people who bitch about everything, and think they are superior and slick when doing it
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 14 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 04:16:05 PM)

Quote:
Medical Log: Patient Computer 3. Process: Circulatory system (Motherboard) Replacement with suspended hibernation.

01:30 hours: Patient was powered down and disconnected from power supplies and after 3 seconds entered a state of no electrical activity. Procedure then called for the removal of external connections. Carefully severing the USB 2.0 connectors and the monitor connector took approximately 1 minute. The patient was then transferred to the operating table. Proper static free surgerical gloves were then administered to surgeon's hands. Procedure then called for the disconnection of all internal power supply connections to hardware componenets. Removal of power cords was initiated with the fans, and then proceeded towards the hard disks, working from the top (CD-ROM) to the bottom (HDD). Last was the Radeon 9800 Pro video card, which was severed from both the HDD and power supply. Then IDE connectors were removed from Motherboard, and the sound card, followed by the S-ATA connection with the HDD. From there the main power cords from the power supply box were disconnected from the mother board, with the ATX connector removed first. Following this a standard Phillips head screwdriver, non-magnetized, was utilized to remove screws from back pannel holding in AGP video card, auxillary USB 2.0 ports and PCI sound card. The screws were placed in a standard zip-lock bag for storage. From there the video card was removed from the AGP slot, and placed immediately into a static-free stasis bag for storage. The auxillary USB 2.0 ports were removed next, carefully having their pin connectors removed from the motherboard. Following standard procedure the sound card was removed finally and also placed into a static free stasis bag for storage. Next the frontal power connectors and USB pins were removed from the bottom right sector of the mother board, thus severing the motherboard from the rest of the components. Visual inspection revealed no problems with the other drives. Next utilizing a miniature flat head screwdriver, the two large screws connecting the motherboard mounting device to the frame of the case were removed. Next the process called for sliding the mount out of the case. Upon initiating removal a complication arose. The internal wiring of two rear fans became entangled around the motherboard. Given the top heavy nature of the motherboard the wires were in jeopordy of being severed. After some careful manipulation the wires were freed as with the motherboard. Next the heatsink and fan to the CPU was removed. Since the CPU is the heart of the computer much delicacy and skill was needed to safeguard against problems. A static free bag was ready for transfer of the processor. Carefully sliding the lever arm the CPU was freed with no problem. Visual inspection also confirmed this. The CPU was transferred into the storage bag and placed in a secure location. Next following standard operating procedures, the CMOS reset jumper was placed into the RESET posistion for 5 seconds and then placed back into the standard NORMAL posistion. Following this the two DDR-Ram cards were removed. Since these are vital systems they were transplanted into a host computer until the motherboard transplant arrives. Next, utilizing standard phillips head screwdriver, the grounded screws holding the motherboard to the case mounting. The screws were placed into the storage bag with the other screws. The motherboard was then inspected and placed into a large static protected bag for shipment to Newegg. The mounting case was placed back into the case and the patient returned to a safe location for waiting until the circulatory system transplant (motherboard) arrives. The processor continues to do well in its static proof bag, as do the video and sound cards. The DDR-RAM cards are also maintaining fit health within the host computer.

At 01:53 hours the first phase of the operation was deemed a sucess and the patient classified as stable stasis awaiting critical transplant, eta 1 week. Until such that time the processor will remain securely guarded within the static proof bag and away from temperature extremes. The next phase of the operation will commence with transferring all components into the new motherboard. After all components were secured the gloves were removed and Family Guy and Futurama were watched.

Yeah, I know my analogy of the CPU to the heart is incorrect.
"Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the starsó mere globs of gas atoms. Nothing is 'mere'. I too can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more? The vastness of the heavens stretches my imaginationó stuck on this carousel my little eye can catch one-million-year-old light. A vast patternó of which I am a part... What is the pattern or the meaning or the why? It does not do harm to the mystery to know a little more about it. For far more marvelous is the truth than any artists of the past imagined it. Why do the poets of the present not speak of it? What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent."
"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing óthat's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt."
All by R. Feynman.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 15 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 06:21:32 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
Quoted from TRC:
Quote:
Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yoy know what i hate?

cynical people who bitch about everything, and think they are superior and slick when doing it

I couldn't care less. Fuck off.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Sixten Sparre
…pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 16 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 06:40:44 PM)

yeah, and if i didn't you might knock me a cold one like with ethan
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 17 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 06:42:04 PM)

Troll again, Surt.

Edit:

I can appreciate that you don't like me. I don't like you. But surely you can appreciate that after pouring hours upon hours into this site and more than a couple bucks and posting a lot less frequently than before because of that while worrying about a plethora of other issues in my life outside the internet, I find it annoying that when I do post I'm going to be trolled/flamed/sassed by someone trying to pad their internet-ego.

You're on thin ice, and if you fuck up again, even in a really sassy and humorous way that gets you lots of high fives from your fans, you'll be banned at least until I'm gone.

I'm tired of your shit and I'm tired of working on this place and paying for it only to come in and catch shit because of a blog entry I posted in the 'post your blog' thread. If you don't think that's fair, then tough shit.
This reply was last edited on 05-25-06 06:49:33 PM by C.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 18 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 08:40:06 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Quoted from May 10:
I just ate some mysterious brown stuff off my desk.

This makes me wonder why you would eat mysterious brown stuff off your desk.

I just deleted my myspace account, mainly because I didn't use it, but also because I don't blog. Noticably, I use the forums to bitch about my every day life, so a blog is useless for me. Time to get drunk and play Oblivion.
"If you still have dialup then you obviously arn't serious about looking at porn on the internet anyways."
-TheAdultStream.com
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 19 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 10:11:36 PM)

Sometimes mysterious brown stuff looks like chocolate. That's a risk I'm willing to take. Cheers.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
lizardbreath

WARNING: Using acid (LSD) during pregnancy will result in mental giants such as myself!

Ballkicks: (+146 / -15)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 20 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 11:16:51 PM)

Quote:
piercings

I just went through the most pain I've ever felt in my whole life. and I bled more than I ever have.

And I'd do it again in a second. i'm a serial-killer :)

Public entry posted on Tuesday April 4, 2006, 10:55 pm
it's my only blog entry that I have.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 21 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-25-06 11:48:45 PM)

Oh God, please not your nipples, lizardbreath!
Who you know ever
Seen God?
lizardbreath

WARNING: Using acid (LSD) during pregnancy will result in mental giants such as myself!

Ballkicks: (+146 / -15)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 22 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-26-06 01:13:28 AM)

Nope, it was my ear. I got 3 holes, and they were connected by one piece of jewelry, so when one moved (by any movement of my face, etc.), they all moved and started bleeding again. There was about 3 hours of bleeding all together, and I spent 5 hours in the piercing place, 3.5 hours after it closed and everything. I had to get 3 separate rings put in (shown in a picture in the picture thread). But now I have the original jewelry in, and I love it.
Sixten Sparre
…pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 23 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-26-06 07:57:55 AM)

Quoted from TRC:
Troll again, Surt.

Edit:

I can appreciate that you don't like me. I don't like you. But surely you can appreciate that after pouring hours upon hours into this site and more than a couple bucks and posting a lot less frequently than before because of that while worrying about a plethora of other issues in my life outside the internet, I find it annoying that when I do post I'm going to be trolled/flamed/sassed by someone trying to pad their internet-ego.

You're on thin ice, and if you fuck up again, even in a really sassy and humorous way that gets you lots of high fives from your fans, you'll be banned at least until I'm gone.

I'm tired of your shit and I'm tired of working on this place and paying for it only to come in and catch shit because of a blog entry I posted in the 'post your blog' thread. If you don't think that's fair, then tough shit.

For fucks sake, stop whining, this is a forum, you post stuff and sometimes people respond to that, and not always in a nice way

I post much stuff that i expect people to respond to, and when they do, i don't throw a tantrum if they don't do it in a way i don't like..........and i wouldn't justify somekind of personal immunity because i've spend a long time on this forum, that's idiotic.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 24 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-26-06 08:16:01 AM)

Quoted from Surt:
For fucks sake, stop whining, this is a forum, you post stuff and sometimes people respond to that, and not always in a nice way

I post much stuff that i expect people to respond to, and when they do, i don't throw a tantrum if they don't do it in a way i don't like..........and i wouldn't justify somekind of personal immunity because i've spend a long time on this forum, that's idiotic.

I'm very well aware that people don't always respond in a positive light, however it seems everyone here but you is capable of doing so in a way that isn't blatant trolling. And to say you don't throw shitfits is probably getting ahead of yourself, Surt.

Also, I'm aware English isn't your first language, but what I wrote really isn't that hard to comprehend.

Don't post about this again.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4558 | Total Posts: 43 ]