Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Eat Poop You Cat - INTL Online Edition (56k eat human food) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5778 | Total Posts: 51 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-23-06 01:07:34 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I don't know if anyone else here has played this game, but here's how it works (and I'm thinking it could be adapted for forums play):
1. You write a sentence on a piece of paper (it can be anything you want - maybe some specifics, but not too detailed. A sentence such as "Pat Buchanan's face lobbing Pakistani warlords at an oak tree made of worms." is fine, but it's very forced. The humour really comes from the interpretation by the next person - so make sure you give a challenge, but nothing stupid)
2. Pass that sentence to the person adjacent to you (usually you're in a circle)
3. That person then draws a picture of this sentence, folds the paper over the sentence and then passes it to the next person
4. The next person then writes a sentence based on the picture (describe what's going on)

Ultimately, it becomes a hilarious game of broken telephone. My friends and I play it every once in a while and usually it ends in tears of laughter.

I figure we can get a game going on INTL no problem. Here's how:
1. We get a bunch of people to join in - I'm going to say a minimum of eight (including myself), but hopefully more would join
2. We PM a sentence to the "next person" (I'd arrange an order for ways to pass the "papers")
3. Draw a picture in any electronic program or scan a drawing and then PM the drawing only to the subsequent person
4. Repeat for roughly ten or eleven rounds (I prefer there to be a sentence on the end) and reveal everything in order
This is where it might get challenging
We'd have to make sure that the sentences and pictures appear in the same order they were given, so what I suggest is that I will make a table and everybody sends their work to me at the same time as the person they have to send it to, so I can just set up separate folders with the files in order in them.

So... any questions and who is in for this?
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 02:39:37 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I would participate in this.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 2 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 02:52:33 PM)

I'm in.
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +v Jew
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +o Jew
<FlamingArrow> AHHHH ZIONIST TAKEOVER
*** FlamingArrow has left #INTL
Pluveto

Rain Man

Ballkicks: (+164 / -45)
Reply 3 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 04:07:27 PM)

I'd like to.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 4 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 04:46:22 PM)

I'd like to play also. Sounds fun
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 5 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 08:28:36 PM)

I'll do it
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 6 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 09:04:59 PM)

I'll do it if Ztolk is doing it
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 7 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 10:40:41 PM)

Yeah, alright.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 8 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 01:12:00 AM)

Totally in.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 9 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 05:30:09 AM)

Ok
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for.
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 10 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 12:36:57 PM)

Sounds like fun. I'm joinin' on.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 11 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 02:05:33 PM)

In before HOF.
"Ah Florida... just think! Somewhere in this state, Jeb Bush is eating a live puppy."
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 12 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 03:00:11 PM)

I like MSPaint as much as the next person...IN
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Reply 13 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 03:49:14 PM)

Funtastic.

PLAYERS (in no particular order)
1. Smokey
2. Dante
3. TRC
4. Acheron
5. peach
6. Ztolk
7. ice
8. Pluveto
9. Hoff
10. Dimi
11. wheezy
12. Spiff

So, all of you write a setence and send it to the next number-in-sequence player (Spiff sends his to Smokey). Make sure that when you PM them their setences you also PM me so I can keep the order of them.

When you receive your sentence, start drawing the picture any way you like (bonus points* for macaroni glued to paper).

*not really

AND, go.
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 14 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 04:13:46 PM)

quick question. So smokey is starting first? Then it just follows the order right? Or do we all just write down a sentence right now, and PM the next person?
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

Reply 15 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 04:21:56 PM)

No, each of you writes a sentence to the next person on the list, and then each of you draws a picture of the sentence you receive. After I get all the sentences, instructions for the following round will come out (they're fairly straight forward, and most of you can undoubtedly figure it out, but just for clarity's sake...)

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 16 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 07:52:21 PM)

Do we send the pictures yet? Or no?
"Ah Florida... just think! Somewhere in this state, Jeb Bush is eating a live puppy."
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

Reply 17 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 09:19:11 PM)

I'm still waiting to hear sentences from peach, Dante, Smokey and Pluveto.

If you have received a sentence, draw a picture of it and send it via PM to the same person you sent your sentence to as well as myself again. ice has already done so, so I'm guessing (as stated above) that we've figured it out pretty fast.

After eleven rounds, I'll post the results of a particular person's transformation.

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 18 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 11:29:05 PM)

My first picture assignment was lol
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 19 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-25-06 12:20:59 AM)

The picture I drew, and the sentence I gave were both very excellent.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

Reply 20 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-25-06 07:10:44 AM)

It's working out great so far - I think after 11 there will undoubtedly be some hilarious stuff. Smokey, you sent your sentence to Dante, but not to me. Still waiting on peach's sentence.

NOTE: sending bmp files = not very cool. I resaved it as a .GIF for now, so whatever. It just makes it easier not to do that. ALSO, remember to appropriately size your pictures. I've already received one that is approaching desktop size. Remember that this game is usually played with as many as 10 people writing on ONE piece of paper. Drawings don't need to be huge. (however, don't restrict yourself to tiny sizes, either)

Anyway, I'm liking the results so far. Woo woo.

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 21 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-25-06 03:35:33 PM)

Still waiting on peach.
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +v Jew
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +o Jew
<FlamingArrow> AHHHH ZIONIST TAKEOVER
*** FlamingArrow has left #INTL
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 22 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-26-06 12:23:12 AM)

sorry for the late entry...
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 23 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-26-06 03:18:35 PM)

I think you should post some random anonymous photos along the way, Hasty.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

Reply 24 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-26-06 03:37:37 PM)

Maybe in a round or so. Some of these are coming out really naturally (and hysterical). I'm generally against letting people recognize the growth of their sentences/pictures so early on, so if one transforms into something absolutely ludicrous, we'll see. Otherwise, I'm happy with the way things are going.

ALSO
Smokey is out this week with finals. If there is anyone available to replace him, that would be cool. However, if we can't, then the game will probably push forward sometime next week (which I'm fine with, but some of you may be rather impatient).

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5778 | Total Posts: 51 ]