Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Hey NNY and GI, Look at what's knocking next door... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 2722 | Total Posts: 24 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 04-19-06 06:22:22 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Link to other pictures than the one below.

What the fuck is going on up there? Are shitty storm movies now coming to life?

Quoted from Someone at SA quoted from some site:
WEATHER SUMMARY FOR WESTERN AND NORTH CENTRAL NEBRASKA
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NORTH PLATTE NE
904 AM CDT WED APR 19 2006

A STRONG LOW PRESSURE CENTER CONTINUES TO MOVE SLOWLY EASTWARD
CREATING GALE TO HURRICANE FORCE WINDS IN PORTIONS OF THE REGION.
GUSTS OF OVER 80 MPH HAVE BEEN REPORTED IN THE RUSHVILLE AREA CAUSING
STRUCTURAL DAMAGE TO BUILDINGS AND KNOCKING DOWN POWER LINES. THE
STRONGEST WINDS APPEAR TO BE IN THE NORTHWEST QUADRANT OF THE
REGION BUT THE ENTIRE REGION IS UNDER THE GUN.

0733 AM NON-TSTM WND GST CHADRON 42.83N 103.00W
04/19/2006 M76 MPH DAWES NE LAW ENFORCEMENT

DAMAGE IN THE CITY OF CHADRON INCLUDES TREES AND POWER
POLES BLOWN DOWN AND THE FRONT TAKEN OFF OF SEVERAL
BUILDINGS.
HIGHWAY 20
NEAR RUSHVILLE SHERIDAN......... 84 MPH (655 AM MDT)

This is going to be a fun week to watch the Weather Channel.
If my ears could talk, they would say, "Thank you, Zorak. You have enriched us both."
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 1 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 06:24:00 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I think they broke up, Wandering Idiot. I don't think they want to be associated together at all.

And actually.

I think NNY died about a year and a half ago anyway..
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Reply 2 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 06:29:28 PM)

Ok, so who else lives in the general region of this massive storm.

Oh, and NNY can't be dead. I see him posting on SA every once in a while, assuming his screenname is NNY[?] or something like that.

Either way, I'll leave the thread title like it is just to piss them off, if they really take offense to it.
If my ears could talk, they would say, "Thank you, Zorak. You have enriched us both."
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 3 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 06:47:27 PM)

I'm sure he's not dead, merely in an alcohol haze due to a rocking party.

Weather seems to get crazier and crazier. Note the purple and white up around where I live, it's been raining for about a week and apparently snowed in places. :/
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 4 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 06:54:47 PM)

explains the massive amounts of water being dumped in the western part of canada
Blogroll The Party Live
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 07:30:14 PM)

It does remind me of the 'Day after Tomorrow.' I heard there was a potential 'snowstorm' in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, but last I looked it didn't seem to look like a hurricane.

As for Alberta and BC, it's surprisingly hot here. Odd, considering that there is reported flooding in the next nearest province.
Nazgul4591
OLD SK00L KREW 4 LIFE

I'm sorry if you're crying.

Ballkicks: (+22 / -38)
Reply 6 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 07:36:09 PM)

This weather occurrence is fairly common actually, it's just this time there is a fair amount of cloud cover in the area of the low pressure. It happens all the time that we have a spiraling storm in a hurricane fashion. It's just an extreme low pressure.
No one dies a virgin life screws us all.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 7 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 08:26:20 PM)

Quoted from Nazgul4591:
This weather occurrence is fairly common actually, it's just this time there is a fair amount of cloud cover in the area of the low pressure. It happens all the time that we have a spiraling storm in a hurricane fashion. It's just an extreme low pressure.

Hence, kick ass storms.

Anywho, the weather is all sorts of fucked up this year. Tornadoes in April (Tennessee)? Never seen that before. I've never seen this kind of heat in the south this early either. Mother Nature is one pissed off mofo right now.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reply 8 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 10:22:09 PM)

Quoted from Sunny:
It does remind me of the 'Day after Tomorrow.' I heard there was a potential 'snowstorm' in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, but last I looked it didn't seem to look like a hurricane.

As for Alberta and BC, it's surprisingly hot here. Odd, considering that there is reported flooding in the next nearest province.
Day After Tomorrow is a legitimate situation, it'll just take place over like 50 years instead of 50 days. I don't remember the exacts, but basically the icebergs melt due to global warming and it "desalts" (desalienates, I think) the ocean water, which fucks up current flows and water temperatures, which fucks up the weather over the equator due to current and temp changes, etc. Makes the planet go haywire.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reply 9 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 11:05:24 PM)

NNY is living with me in Madison, WI. And I'm sure that storm doesn't concern him as he's busy creating his own storm of twisting and whirling destruction here.

I'm suprised that satilites haven't picked up on it yet...
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 10 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-19-06 11:10:02 PM)

Say Hi for me Nate kekeke u give soj???

Computer games don't affect kids! I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 11 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-21-06 02:07:35 PM)

Quoted from Wandering Idiot:

Oh, and NNY can't be dead. I see him posting on SA every once in a while, assuming his screenname is NNY[?] or something like that.

Either way, I'll leave the thread title like it is just to piss them off, if they really take offense to it.
Oh that's not him, but that guy is cool all the same, I've messaged him.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 12 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-21-06 03:21:12 PM)

Quoted from peach:

With a happy ending?
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 13 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-21-06 10:49:10 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
Quoted from peach:

With a happy ending?
That took a few seconds to get but LOL
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 14 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 01:51:31 AM)

Quote:
NNY is living with me in Madison, WI. And I'm sure that storm doesn't concern him as he's busy creating his own storm of twisting and whirling destruction here.

actually, i think i remember this one. it started hailing here. nothing special, but on the south side of town it got as big as baseballs.

im not dead, i just dont have much to say anymore.
Well, ask me why I'm drunk all the time,
It levels my head and eases my mind.
I just walk along and stroll and sing,
I see better days and I do better things.

I manfully carried on ploughing her like the Amish on the first day of the spring.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 15 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 08:49:40 AM)

That explains the HOLY SHIT WINDS OF DOOM here.

Now it's warm, sunny, and dry though.
<drahnier> no i was in belgium with my parents, they always took me sailing when i was a kid
<drahnier> denmark, gewrmany, norway. england, lots of places
<Byc> the dreaded land of gewrmany!
<Snook> thats almost jewrmany
<Byc> not if hitler had his way
<Byc> it'd have been like jewrfew
<Byc> or jewrnone
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 16 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 10:32:00 AM)

I know a girl who lives in Minnesota too, hey NNY do you know a girl named Brittany?
lizardbreath

WARNING: Using acid (LSD) during pregnancy will result in mental giants such as myself!

Ballkicks: (+146 / -15)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 17 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-23-06 11:14:56 AM)

Quoted from Sunny:
I live in BC, and yesterday was the first day in a while that wasn't rainy and/or cold. Today looks good too though.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 18 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 12:47:02 AM)

Quoted from Blose Bombsal:
I know a girl who lives in Minnesota too, hey NNY do you know a girl named Brittany?

nope.
Well, ask me why I'm drunk all the time,
It levels my head and eases my mind.
I just walk along and stroll and sing,
I see better days and I do better things.

I manfully carried on ploughing her like the Amish on the first day of the spring.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 19 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 01:03:33 AM)

Quoted from Surt:

With a happy ending?

well duh.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 20 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 05:05:47 AM)

I think GI is still in Vegas with Mingan! Ooooooh!

Actually...now that I think about it, that forum drama would be pretty uninteresting. I mean, even if they had full on fights in the forums about it I doubt anyone would notice.

But if I fucked mingan...different story.

And I have.

Ooooooh!
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 21 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-24-06 12:17:31 PM)

we're not in vegas anymore and I didnt notice any storm coming here though on the plane trip overhere they did mention something about storms but they where kinda like "meh"-ish about it and I trust pilots so the weather channel is just trying to stir up some drama for people that actually watch it

we're in minneapolis now, I like the americas and am thinking about taking over the whole lot
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 22 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-25-06 04:35:13 PM)

I don't mind Joel at all, and he doesn't want to be associated with me anymore. So no offense taken here.

I wouldn't know about any storms, I was gone awhile. Now I'm back and there are no storms, just normal Minnesota weather.

Quoted from Smokey:
Actually...now that I think about it, that forum drama would be pretty uninteresting.

That's good because you ain't gettin any. Not out of us anyhow.

Now if you had come visit me when you were supposed to: different story!
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 23 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-25-06 05:45:25 PM)

Well, I became a christian so watch your tone around me.
DeathofSmokey: Smokey is the coolest guy I know.
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 24 of 24 (Originally posted on: 04-26-06 07:29:47 PM)

Another case of man made storms...H.A.A.R.P. It's really a great technological advancement. Create a storm and call it an act of God. I was watching the news the other night and the weather man actually said, "We are going to hold this storm back for a couple of days." I looked over at my wife and she was stunned, I laughed.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2722 | Total Posts: 24 ]