Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > So what did you do while INTL was gone? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5746 | Total Posts: 63 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
(Originally posted on: 04-18-06 02:10:59 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I know that for most of us, INTL is at least a good part of our internet lives. So how did you fill the void?

I spent a lot more time than I ever should on Wikipedia, being a punctuation nazi because I can't do that here.
I was also in #INTL a lot and I didn't see many of you losers there. Way to cherish the community, guys!
I also re-re-reorganised my music files.

ALL THIS INSTEAD OF LURKING.
Also talk about recent happenings in your lives I don't care
<Amphy> you're awesome
<Vervet> no you're awesome
<Amphy> no YOU'RE awesome
<Vervet> No, YOU'RE awesomE
<Amphy> NO YOU'RE AWESOME
<ifo> i hate you guys.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 02:13:27 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I've been remodeling a house for the past 3 weeks or so, in preparation for the summer. That's been pretty time-consuming along with work and school.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 2 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 02:14:28 PM)

Exams MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Also securing a new apartment, looking for a job, sorting out my junk to get rid of, and randomly popping in to #INTL.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 3 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 02:18:12 PM)

I spent my time playing online Risk. www.conquerclub.com its almost as a addicting as INTL.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 4 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 02:20:47 PM)

I stole INTL.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I\\\\\\'m the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 5 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 02:22:01 PM)

I read other forums and wondered what the hell happened to INTL.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 02:24:40 PM)

Quoted from Ampitheatre:
I spent a lot more time than I ever should on Wikipedia, being a punctuation nazi because I can't do that here.

I spent alot more time editing on Wikipedia, too. I also spent more time at HG and another forum.

Outside of the internet, I've been doing a bunch of volunteering at Metropolitan Ministries in order to fulfill some community service requirements. I'm on spring break at the moment.

I've also watched a bunch of movies and read some books.
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 7 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 03:55:52 PM)

I spent most of my internet time reading SA. Other than that, playing NFS:MW and GRAW on Xbox 360. Yeah, I'm a lazy fuck.
If my ears could talk, they would say, "Thank you, Zorak. You have enriched us both."
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 8 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 04:08:34 PM)

With a lack of INTL and no interest in HG anymore, I tended not to go online, except for class, for hockey updates, and for downloads through a horrible router. Every once and a while I'd click on the INTL bookmark and would get nothing.

I found that with INTL gone, I focused more and more offline, and realized I thought and drank too much. I haven't had drugs in a long time, and it has been showing. I've been trying to get accustomed to being without the internet, only to find that it's not easy.

Also, exams. Three more left, and then I will be in a summer that really doesn't feel like a vacation.
Sith
INTL Premium Member
Mango

Snake high score hog

Ballkicks: (+50 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 9 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 04:18:15 PM)

I randomly kept on clicking on my INTL bookmark. Despite the fact that I spend about 99% of what little time I'm here for lurking.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 10 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 05:31:02 PM)

Buying LP's and learning to play the Electric Guitar / Thinking about getting a powerfull analog synthesizer
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 11 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 06:11:42 PM)

Worked on my website and decided to finally try and learn flash (just bought the quickstart book so far).

I also learned how to edit the hosts file on my mac kekeke u give soj???

I have yet to find an OS X IRC client that is free and easy to use. Sorry #INTL, I miss you too MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
My little website i'm a serial-killer :)
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 12 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 06:16:16 PM)

went to the gym..had some sex.....got the speed medal at the local kendo competition

i actually didnt realize intl was gone until yesterday

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 13 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 06:37:12 PM)

I did a little studying and went out a lot with friends.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 14 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 07:13:24 PM)

I think its healthy for us to spend time apart from INTL every once in a while. We all go out and try some new useless stuff when we're bored out of our brians.

I spent a lot of my free computer time playing online risk at www.conquerclub.com. I started making my own map of Ancient Greece for the website too. I also played Final Fantasy 7 for a while, as well as made my own ridiculous video game with RPG maker 2003, which is a pretty sweet ass program. Then I also started visiting HG more and more and made a few posts. I don't think anyone read a single thing I said, but I guess thats a good thing cause half of them would have responded with "OMG LEGION WOULD OWNZR YOU>>" or something.

Also spent a lot of time hitting F5.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 15 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 07:29:48 PM)

FIRECRACKERS UP BULLFROGS ASSES
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 16 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 08:09:55 PM)

I forgot to mention that I busted out the construction paper and did arts and crafts. Really exciting!
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 17 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 08:12:42 PM)

Work and Sex

seems to be the norm these days
Blogroll The Party Live
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 18 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 09:09:16 PM)

Yeah, lots of minor edits on Wikipedia.
And standard schoolstuffs.
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +v Jew
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +o Jew
<FlamingArrow> AHHHH ZIONIST TAKEOVER
*** FlamingArrow has left #INTL
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 19 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 09:40:37 PM)

I was barely online because I was at my pharmacy workstation hitting "QT" and "R" over and over again to see if prescriptions went through their respective third parties. :wah:
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 20 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 10:33:21 PM)

Quoted from Sith:
I randomly kept on clicking on my INTL bookmark.
I did this a lot too.

I spent some time away from the net once I realized INTL was down for the count...Took a shot at reorganizing my social life, hung out with some people I normally don't hang out with, went undefeated in tennis, smoked more than usual, avoided work, and found out that the high school Softball team thinks I'm cute.

I ended up back on the net soon enough, however...In the last two weeks I've made a MySpace account, wandered onto SomethingAwful, and started reading certain blogs. I also just sat in front of my computer some days and refreshed CNN.com every ten seconds.

It feels good to have people filing back into INTL, though. My foray into the depths of both real life and the internet have really only confirmed my feeling that INTL is a unique place.

Maybe we can get back to the useless converations about daily occurances now!
This reply was last edited on 04-18-06 10:49:36 PM by Dante.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 21 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 11:08:26 PM)

anticipated making a sarcastic reply to this very predictable thread
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 22 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 11:09:00 PM)

I accidentally stopped playing world of warcraft.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 23 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 11:46:10 PM)

Constant masturbation.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
- Dr. Johnson

MikeRomard.com
the winged cock
they don't! thank god

Ballkicks: (+82 / -54)
Reply 24 of 63 (Originally posted on: 04-18-06 11:55:11 PM)

I spent a day in the country, played heaps of DOD, worked every second day and went to Uni every other.

I do not spend much time here so there was not a big difference.
I hate penis .gifs.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5746 | Total Posts: 63 ]