Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Comments, Suggestions & Announcements > Create Your Own INTL Gang > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: Ztolk
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 12355 | Total Posts: 54 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 06-24-03 05:07:15 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Before anyone asks, I chose the [FILES] tag since it seems to be fairly underused. Now, let me move on.

In case you haven't noticed, there is a new link at the top of your screen that says, "usergroups". This link will take you to the user group index page, which lists all available usergroups at INTL.

What is a usergroup?

A user group is a group of users.

Actually, a user group is basically a means in which to identify yourself. For example, as of posting this, there are currently three user groups (Administrators, Moderators, and INTL Premium Members), they all contain users that belong to that respective group. "Adminstrators" contain the four administrators, "Moderators" contain all the moderators of this site, and "INTL Premium Members" contains all the members that have purchased the Premium features. These are not the only usergroups that can exist though.

You see; you too can create your own usergroup and invite users to join it, thus creating your own kind of INTL gang. You can also join any public usergroups. However, if a usergroup is private, you may not join it, unless the owner/creator of the usergroup adds you to the list of usergroup members.

What the fuck is the purpose of this?

Nothing really. I'm not really sure what I expect to accomplish by releasing this, but I figured it might turn out to be pretty interesting, especially in Retardation Station, where you guys can start INTL "gangwars" as you try to get people to join your "gangs". And who knows, if your "gang" grows big and strong, I may even make a subforum where only the members of your "gang" will have access to it.

Anyway, I'll be doing a bit more work on this in the future and adding an extra line to the post display, where your recognized user group will be displayed.

Also, if you edit your profile, you'll be able to choose which usergroup you want to recognize, if you belong to multiple, or you could just recognize none.

On top of that, I added a color coding ability for each individual usergroup, so that if you want your "gang" to have it's own "gang colors" you can suggest it to an administrator and if they feel like, they can assign your "gang" that color.

So yeah, that's about it. Again, not sure how this is going to pan out to the general INTL masses, but what the fuck, I thought it was a good idea.
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
This reply was last edited on 06-24-03 08:58:34 AM by Air Bud.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 05:11:40 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

ADMINS FOREVAH

*handsign*

This idea is good.
Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 2 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 05:54:45 AM)

Cool, I'm game.

now, let me think......
urt

*Bling Bling*
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 06:26:54 AM)

Can I be in two groups at the same time?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 4 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 08:46:38 AM)

Quoted from antpocas:

Please tell me this is a fucking joke and that you read the thread and just wanted to make a stereotypical comment that someone who didn't read the thread would have said.
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 5 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 08:49:19 AM)

revive the forum illuminati!
" there is a reason they call it dope, because u are a dope if u smoke it you are a dope, and you smell" -- 'Jimmy'

"kept said no, if stubborn then u may report to adult" -- 'Sappy'

"DRUGS R BAD U SHOUN'T DO THEM ONE DAY MY BEST FRIEND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO DRINK ALCHOL I SAID NO THAT CAN SCREW UP YOUR LIFE AND AFTER THAT ME NEVER DID ANY THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT SUCKED WE WERE GREAT BUDS." -- 'SHEL'

"why do you think drugs are cool if it mite get you pragnet or get you killd it is esyr gest to not smoke or do drugs because it is gest a waist of your money and time that you coughd be hanging out with your freinds." -- 'ya so'

"when they ask, "You wanna hit?" Just say "Ya I wanna hit you because your so stupid for doing that." -- 'AJ'
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 6 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 08:49:38 AM)

I'm already feeling elitist.
This Space for Rent
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 7 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 08:51:58 AM)

Quoted from the_red_chimp:
I'm already feeling elitist.
Yeah, now all you have to do is edit your profile and recognize the INTL Premium Member user group and become even more elitist. Gee wilikers!
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 8 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 08:52:26 AM)

my group will rock everyones socks off.
" there is a reason they call it dope, because u are a dope if u smoke it you are a dope, and you smell" -- 'Jimmy'

"DRUGS R BAD U SHOUN'T DO THEM ONE DAY MY BEST FRIEND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO DRINK ALCHOL I SAID NO THAT CAN SCREW UP YOUR LIFE AND AFTER THAT ME NEVER DID ANY THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT SUCKED WE WERE GREAT BUDS." -- 'SHEL'

"why do you think drugs are cool if it mite get you pragnet or get you killd it is esyr gest to not smoke or do drugs because it is gest a waist of your money and time that you coughd be hanging out with your freinds." -- 'ya so'

"when they ask, "You wanna hit?" Just say "Ya I wanna hit you because your so stupid for doing that." -- 'AJ'

This reply was last edited on 06-24-03 09:00:35 AM by NNY.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 9 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 08:54:46 AM)

Well, now my thread in CS is worthless. Cool, though.
This Space for Rent
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 10 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 09:13:06 AM)

I was gonna ask if you could make my group green, but it appears the moderator group already has that one. yeearg.

Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 11 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 09:34:56 AM)

Ladies and gentlemen, the legend has returned.

*cue 2001:ASO music*

Feel free to apply via PMs.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 12 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 09:42:58 AM)

Representing the premiums? Yo?
"most deffently" - Spazz
"Skye should date someone who digs lesbian nigger bitches." - Blacksun
"I'd be offended if someone didn't smoke after sex. It just looks so fucking cool." - Nimo
"i think surprise sex is a more positive way to word rape." - Joel
"Smokey, you're incredibley hot." - Melanie
"Smokey, you're really hot" - Mingan
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 13 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 09:45:26 AM)

wow, Mingan and NNY are the Cherubs kekeke u give soj???
urt

*Bling Bling*
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 14 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 09:46:53 AM)

I'm here. Gotta love the blue, but the green feels like I've been kicked in the testicles, and landed in one of Zen's dreams about HG in the 70's.
This Space for Rent
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 15 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 10:17:42 AM)

its like a koala shit a rainbow in the forums.

Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 16 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 10:20:28 AM)

Fear the power of Dark Cyan!
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 17 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 10:49:19 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from antpocas:

Please tell me this is a fucking joke and that you read the thread and just wanted to make a stereotypical comment that someone who didn't read the thread would have said.

Worry not.
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 18 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 12:15:28 PM)

I want to be in a clique MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

Ballkicks: (+74 / -90)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 19 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 12:30:31 PM)

I want to be able to disable the funny username colors. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reply 20 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 12:33:43 PM)

Can the Nova and Friends group have the color Pink?

Oh, and everyone feel free to join my special group!
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

Ballkicks: (+74 / -90)
Reply 21 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 12:40:21 PM)

*joins Nova and Friends*
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reply 22 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 12:41:46 PM)

Quoted from blacksun:
*joins Nova and Friends*

Yay! Don't forget to represent it in your profile.

Now we just wait to be assigned a special color!

I'm guessing we will get a really ugly color. I am hoping for pink!
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 23 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 01:00:47 PM)

Damnit. About 4 days until I join the cool 1337 premium member club.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 24 of 54 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 01:44:47 PM)

Sandamnit should limit the colors available, so they won't hurt my eyes, or anyone's eyes. I mean, bright green and pink? It burns my eyes when I look at those colors.
EDIT: Remove one post from my postcount. Should've edited.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 12355 | Total Posts: 54 ]