Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Comments, Suggestions & Announcements > All Users That Were Banned in INTL2 Are Now Unbanned. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: Ztolk
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 4307 | Total Posts: 23 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 06-22-03 07:12:39 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I wiped the slate clean for all the users that were banned and decided to start fresh. Go ahead and rely the message to all your banned friends and let them know.
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-22-03 07:20:24 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Was anyone still banned except some insignificant people with 1 post and some people who left by choice?
Evil is a point of view. God kills and so shall we; indiscriminately. He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 2 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-22-03 07:25:04 PM)

Quote:
Was anyone still banned

Quote:
I wiped the slate clean for all the users that were banned and decided to start fresh.

Hmm... that's a thinker.
So, yay
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 3 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-22-03 08:25:20 PM)

Well, he used the past tense. Since he did this, we can infer that he was talking about a) an event or condition of the past and, using that knowledge, b) members that were banned before they were all unbanned just now. With this in mind, we realize that he noticed that Salamando and Nova were unbanned, and wondered if there were any other notable forumers unbanned by Sandy's actions.

To answer your question, Drah, Melanie was unbanned.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question, and the answer is yes.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 4 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-22-03 09:09:58 PM)

You are a dumbass, TPC.

You lose.
Evil is a point of view. God kills and so shall we; indiscriminately. He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 5 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-22-03 09:17:47 PM)

Quote:
To answer your question, Drah, Melanie was unbanned.

Well, we all know that did a lot of good.
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reply 6 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-22-03 09:42:14 PM)

Quote:
You are a dumbass, TPC.

You lose.

Don't flame in ID.
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 7 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-22-03 09:49:46 PM)

He was really asking for it though. It wasn't that hard to understand what drahnier meant.
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

Reply 8 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-22-03 10:10:03 PM)

Asking for what? To be flamed? I was just pointing it out to him.
So, yay
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 9 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-23-03 05:41:38 PM)

Pointing what out? Your inability to comprehend what you read?
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question, and the answer is yes.
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

Reply 10 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-23-03 05:48:49 PM)

Alright, what fuck? What unwritten rule did I just break? Because everyone in this thead seems intent on shitting on me, and for no apparent reason.
So, yay
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reply 11 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-23-03 06:37:23 PM)

You read something wrong, and tried to make fun of someone, but made yourself look like an ass in the process.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 12 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-23-03 06:38:23 PM)

I notice that a bunch of replies seem to have disappeared.
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 13 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-23-03 07:19:01 PM)

TPC kicked his ass.

BOOYA.
Versus the world.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 14 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-23-03 11:52:51 PM)

Don't screw with TPC, he's got the PA Cardboard Tube.
~British Agent
Vice-President of British Agent Incorporated: What? Fuck. Why am I only Vice-President?
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 15 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-23-03 11:53:35 PM)

My bro neo is back yo
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 16 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 01:33:26 AM)

I'm excited.
"most deffently" - Spazz
"Skye should date someone who digs lesbian nigger bitches." - Blacksun
"I'd be offended if someone didn't smoke after sex. It just looks so fucking cool." - Nimo
"i think surprise sex is a more positive way to word rape." - Joel
"Smokey, you're incredibley hot." - Melanie
"Smokey, you're really hot" - Mingan
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 17 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 02:52:48 AM)

TPC: Read>Comprehend>Post

You seemed to have forgotten the "comprehend" part.

Drahnier was asking who was still banned, PRIOR TO SANDAMNIT UNBANNING EVERYONE. If he was asking who IS still banned, like you thought he did, he would've said "Who is still banned?" But instead, he said "Who was still banned?"

Was != Is
Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
the winged cock
they don't! thank god

Ballkicks: (+82 / -54)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 18 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 04:15:26 AM)

The sad thing here is not that TPC made a simple mistake, but that so many people cared enough to point it out and generate the above posts.
The Winged Cock
Sunbathing on the shores of a nightmare
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 19 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 05:56:11 AM)

why was my reply deleted?

I noticed that a couple of my replies have disappared over night.
urt

*Bling Bling*
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 20 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 06:09:23 AM)

Quoted from Surt:
why was my reply deleted?

I noticed that a couple of my replies have disappared over night.

The server crashed and everything that was posted/changed/etc. from 1am to 2pm CST yesterday is gone.
Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 21 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 09:18:00 PM)

By the way, what ever happened to the forum which gave records of who was banned, when they were banned, who banned them, and why they were banned? I think it was called the "Hall of Rejects".

Coca-Cola
ADMIRALIS FAGGORISTUS
Proud Leader of Golden Shower Power
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 22 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-24-03 09:36:38 PM)

They'll probably make it again when someone is banned.
~British Agent
"BA is always trying to help people. The problem is, they almost never understand his unique brand of help, so they usually end up yelling... or screaming... or burning."
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 23 of 23 (Originally posted on: 06-25-03 07:06:52 AM)

Quoted from Coca-Cola:
By the way, what ever happened to the forum which gave records of who was banned, when they were banned, who banned them, and why they were banned? I think it was called the "Hall of Rejects".

It's still there.
"What are your opinions on Flaming Arrow?"
Salamando: you are handsome as fuck
bycycle man: Mostly good, gets pretty cocky though
SmarterChild: Check it out. For \$9.99 a year, you can chat with me all you want. But I'm running out of patience with this...
BaggyBrad8: I'M IN FLAMING ARROWS SIG HAHAHAH
Zippo279: More fun than a barrel of knife-wielding monkeys.
Amon Amuff: what a has-been.
FlamingArrow55: a/s/l?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4307 | Total Posts: 23 ]