Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I hate my fucking city > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2811 | Total Posts: 49 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 06-10-03 03:04:18 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This is a story about what happened to my brother today.

Apparently a guy who lives in his building cussed out a kid (and used a racial slur) for stealing a bike that was in the yard. This man is named Micheal. Later, about thirty black kids (ages 13-17) arrived and started to cuss out Micheal, and Micheal cussed at them back. Andrew was there, and was trying to get everyone to calm down, and to tell Micheal to back off. Some of the kids asked Andrew if he was prejudice, and he responded with "This isn't about prejudice, it's about someone stealing a bike." Then, out of the thin blue air, Andrew gets hit across the mouth with an aluminum bar. Now pissed, my brother chases the kid who ducks behind a car. My brother flips over the car and comes down on the kid, but the kid slips away and then cracks my brother in the back of the head with the bar. Andrew is dazed for a few moments while all the kids scatter, but by this time the cops were arriving and saw the group of wanna-be gang-bangers.

The cops caught several of them, and I don't know if they're arrested or what. My brother was here before he went to the hospital, and at least four of his top-front teeth are displaced and pushed back, and one is nearly completely torn off. His gums are also torn up, and the back of his head has a huge goose-egg on it and an ugly gash.

His friend (Micheal) plans on getting a lawyer, and of course Andrew is going to press charges. And it's going to be charged as a hate crime, because the black kids attacked Andrew because he was white.

Anyway, yeah, my fucking city sucks. A lot of shit has happened in my brother's neighborhood ever since they closed down the local police substation.

I just fucking wish me and my other brother Jeremiah had been there. We both get manic when we're pissed and probably would've killed people.
Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 03:44:41 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Shit, that sucks Phil. Why the hell they closed the substation and haven't done anything about it is beyond me; it only results in crap like this happening to people.
What tha honeys think of this hunk of Latin heat:
"you look totally adorable. definately worthy of leg-humping." - PopRocks
"If I weren't a good girl, I would hump your leg. You look very nice." - Skye
"Aww, you're cute." - Mellie
"You look very nice, Socks." - Sunny
"You look creepy and you're a nerd." - Sarah
"[The eyebrows] are all sculpted and what not. Latino heat!" - Zippo
"If I were a chick and retarded, I'd sleep with you." - Brad
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 2 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 04:08:48 AM)

This is why I stay out of fights that don't concern me. Being a peace maker in violent situations is the cops job not mine. I just back up and watch the asswhoopins no matter how stupid the reason.

I wouldn't let some kid get beat up by a group of guys or anything, but in that situation I'd help fight, violent people don't listen to reason, I learned this a long time ago, if you are going to intervene, you better be ready to fight.
"most deffently" - Spazz
"Skye should date someone who digs lesbian nigger bitches." - Blacksun
"I'd be offended if someone didn't smoke after sex. It just looks so fucking cool." - Nimo
"i think surprise sex is a more positive way to word rape." - Joel

This reply was last edited on 06-10-03 04:15:59 AM by Smokey.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 3 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 04:34:35 AM)

Oh, my brother can fight. He's taken down 300-pound, 6'6" guys in bars before. And he's 5'11" and about 155 lbs soaking wet. He was just dead fucking tired after driving three-hundred miles and not getting any sleep for nearly 24 hours.

It's funny, my mom said if Jeremiah had been in the fight and got his teeth knocked out, he would've spit them out in their face and continued to beat them -- while laughing.
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 4 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 04:42:00 AM)

Quote:
Now pissed, my brother chases the kid who ducks behind a car. My brother flips over the car and comes down on the kid, but the kid slips away and then cracks my brother in the back of the head with the bar

Now if only he would show that kind of enthusiasm when it came to looking for a job.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 5 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 07:52:23 AM)

Quote:
The cops caught several of them, and I don't know if they're arrested or what. My brother was here before he went to the hospital, and at least four of his top-front teeth are displaced and pushed back, and one is nearly completely torn off. His gums are also torn up, and the back of his head has a huge goose-egg on it and an ugly gash.

Ouch. I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to your brother. I hope that he has a speedy recovery and that those asshole delinquents get prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Also-- your brother needs to get out of that neighborhood ASAP. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Did you hear about the woman who offered the man her honor and he honored her offer?

All night long it was honor and offer, honor and offer.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 6 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 08:09:00 AM)

Quote:
Why the hell they closed the substation and haven't done anything about it is beyond me

To save money.
When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting on death row
Scott

Ballkicks: (+78 / -17)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 7 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 12:30:32 PM)

Your brother should beat up every black kid he sees from now on. Only then will there be justice!
Make a joke and I will sigh
And you will laugh and I will cry.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 01:59:30 PM)

Yes, Phil, I am also sorry that your brother got jumped with a bar when all he had were his fists and body with which to fight back. Unfair matchups are lame, as is dental surgery to replace lost and damaged teeth.

On another note, are you the youngest? It sounds like you're pretty proud of your big brothers. I wish they were around more so they could teach you how to do cool stuff like leaping over cars with intent to maim and enjoying racial rioting.
Marijn: Those final swaying moments,
where time draws its dying breath;

Let us kiss then

Eternity can run its course
in rapture everlasting.

flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 9 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 08:08:10 PM)

Quote:
To save money.

Money < People's lives

People have died since that substation was closed. A fifteen year old boy was shot in the head. Yeah, let's save some money and let the place turn into hell.

Quote:
On another note, are you the youngest? It sounds like you're pretty proud of your big brothers. I wish they were around more so they could teach you how to do cool stuff like leaping over cars with intent to maim and enjoying racial rioting.

What's that last comment all about? Yes, I am the youngest.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 10 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 08:29:47 PM)

This goes back to the theory that there is worthless garbage in every race.

There are black people, and then there are niggers.

There are Caucasians, and then there is white trash.

Phil, you really have the shittiest stuff happen to you, man. Your brother seems like he is one of those guys with the dice rolled against him all the time. And he's such a good guy, too.

What a fucking world.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 11 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 08:30:50 PM)

Quoted from Mojo:

I didn't get that impression at all. His brothers intentions seemed to be of a peacefull nature. You're going to blame the guy for leaping over a car to beat the hell out of a guy that hit him over the head with a bar? And if he enjoyed racial rioting why would he be trying to break it up?

I think he got himself into a shitty situation and would have been better off minding his business, and not getting involved. Still he had good intentions.
"most deffently" - Spazz
"I'd be offended if someone didn't smoke after sex. It just looks so fucking cool." - Nimo

KoRnNick

Ballkicks: (+6 / -18)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 12 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 08:37:12 PM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Now pissed, my brother chases the kid who ducks behind a car. My brother flips over the car and comes down on the kid, but the kid slips away and then cracks my brother in the back of the head with the bar.

Did your brother jump over the car or did he get some big fucking adrenaline rush and flip the car over?
You could suck my dick and fucking like it-Jonathan Davis
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 13 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 08:39:30 PM)

Quote:
Money < People's lives

People have died since that substation was closed. A fifteen year old boy was shot in the head. Yeah, let's save some money and let the place turn into hell.

I wasn't saying its justified, but I'm saying thats why the city closed the substation. To save money.
When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting on death row
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 14 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 08:40:07 PM)

Quote:
Did your brother jump over the car or did he get some big fucking adrenaline rush and flip the car over?

He jumped/flipped over the car.

And it's pretty obvious that Mojo just decided to not read my post at all but reply anyways.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 15 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 09:11:41 PM)

Quote:

He jumped/flipped over the car.

And it's pretty obvious that Mojo just decided to not read my post at all but reply anyways.

Nope, I read it, but I didn't realize this was a humor-free zone. Maybe my comment wasn't hilarious, but it damned sure wasn't delivered with bad will. Jeez, I sure wish I were as evil as all that. I'd rule my empire with an iron fist.

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 16 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 09:20:11 PM)

Most people would have taken that as a pretty straight on sarcastic personal attack.
"most deffently" - Spazz

Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 17 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 09:29:26 PM)

The very thought of having anything hard and fast make contact with my teeth makes me cringe. My worst fear is being curbed (where someone takes your mouth and slams it into the curb of a sidewalk).

Ouch. I hope they get those little punks.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 18 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 09:30:02 PM)

Quoted from Smokey2003:
Most people would have taken that as a pretty straight on sarcastic personal attack.

Why would I do that? I like Phil. He's poked fun at me hundreds of times when I brag about my family, certainly he can take a little good-natured poking back once in a great while. What's wrong here is the assumption that it's an attack.

Now, I shall I roll my eyes at you. *rolls eyes* Ha, take that!

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

This reply was last edited on 06-10-03 09:41:42 PM by Mojo.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 19 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-10-03 09:43:26 PM)

You win this round spider lover...
"most deffently" - Spazz

flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 20 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-11-03 04:42:18 AM)

Quoted from Mojo:
Quoted from Smokey2003:

Why would I do that? I like Phil. He's poked fun at me hundreds of times when I brag about my family, certainly he can take a little good-natured poking back once in a great while. What's wrong here is the assumption that it's an attack.

Face it, girl, you're just really bad at humor.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 21 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-11-03 06:17:40 AM)

Quoted from Mojo:
Quoted from Smokey2003:

Face it, girl, you're just really bad at humor.

Oh, yeah? *ahem*

TYR! Take off that FA mask at once!

heh, heh

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

Jesuß
INTL Premium Member
Healing America by Beating People Up

It's "erroneous," you uptight fairy.

Ballkicks: (+137 / -34)
Reply 22 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-11-03 06:24:12 AM)

Uh oh, that last comment's just *asking* for trouble.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 23 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-12-03 03:09:59 PM)

Quoted from Mojo:
I'd rule my empire with an iron fist.

Would?

Quoted from Mojo:
TYR! Take off that FA mask at once!

See, when I say things to you, I'm joking.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 24 of 49 (Originally posted on: 06-12-03 05:11:30 PM)

Tyr, take off that FA mask at once!

Tyr, I AM joking. You boys are going to drive yourselves crazy unless your realize that just about everything I say is a joke, particularly if it's pointed at you. I don't wake up in the afternoon plotting what to make for dinner and how to piss in Tyr's cornflakes. Really, I don't, although if you need that kind of attention from me, I can certainly set aside a couple of minutes once in awhile to put some real thought into it. I'm sure I could come up with better than veiled misunderstandings if I truly decided to be evil, but I just don't find hurting people to be all that fun.

Except that stuff I said to that newbie. I meant that.

I guess I'm going to have to qualify every remark I make with i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)LOL OMG J/K HAHAHAHAHA!i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :) Barf. Here's an exciting alternative: I could have a little faith that the people with whom I joke will keep a cool set of BVDs on hand and take it as a playful, good-natured joke, on the level it was intended. I don't hold grudges, dude. Even if/when I truly rip someone a new one, I get over it immediately and the next day I'm back to happy sunny girl la-la-ing through life, cracking myself up at every turn. You're still mad? Oh, that, la, la.

I suppose that trait in itself can be infuriating, at times. My own kid gets pissy with me when I choose to make a joke while he's being serious, too, especially because I'm a hell of a lot funnier in person and I tend to drop-kick the punchline right when he's taking a sip of Dr. Pepper, which results in nasal spewage.

See, Tyr? You bitch about having no shoes until you meet a boy with no feet. Life is good for you, since those nice upstate folks traded me that motorcycle for you. It all worked out for everybody, you got a nice family and no nasal spewage. I got a bike that threw a rod twenty miles outside of Daytona and I had to hitchhike the rest of the way, and goddamn, you don't want to know what kind of freakshow that turned out to be.

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

This reply was last edited on 06-12-03 08:23:01 PM by Mojo.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2811 | Total Posts: 49 ]