Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Nate and Dani's Thread - O - Wacky Fun! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 9016 | Total Posts: 70 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
(Originally posted on: 06-09-03 04:24:04 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

/uploaded/Arnok/itt.wav
Quoted from The above wav file:

Hi, I'm Dani. And I'm Nate! And this thread is for you to come up with cheesy examples for me and Nate to do. Then we'll take pictures of, or record the sounds for you, and you can have fun listening to them.

Ah, boredom.
The true meaning of Alvistime is drinkin'. Drinkin' and revenge. Now drink with me deeply of the burbon scotch and rye until which time as we are fighting drunk. Then we shall find and beat the asses of the non-believers.

Why can't we not be sober? Just want to start this over. Why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over.
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

Ballkicks: (+301 / -42)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 1 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 04:27:41 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

put both your left hands into the toilet and take pictures

bonus of it's yellow water.
Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 2 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 04:29:59 PM)

have him hold the plunger as a sword and you hold the toilet brush as another sword and you battle to the death (pix)
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Reply 3 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 04:38:34 PM)

The true meaning of Alvistime is drinkin'. Drinkin' and revenge. Now drink with me deeply of the burbon scotch and rye until which time as we are fighting drunk. Then we shall find and beat the asses of the non-believers.

Why can't we not be sober? Just want to start this over. Why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over.
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 04:44:12 PM)

Stand on your head, and then put on each other's clothes.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 5 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 04:47:50 PM)

/uploaded/Arnok/dani_bitches.wav

mirthalac
INTL Alumni

Reply 6 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 04:50:23 PM)

Quoted from Arnok:

oh that's weak. i'm a serial-killer :)
Bobby Crosby's
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 7 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 04:58:34 PM)

switch clothes

SON OF A BITCH

take a picture of the inside of the fridge
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 8 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:00:07 PM)

Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reply 9 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:04:45 PM)

hmm....danielle, read into a mic what i said to you in the french speaking thread........i wanna hear your danish ;-)
urt

*Bling Bling*
mirthalac
INTL Alumni

Reply 10 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:04:53 PM)

make danielle stand on her head and balance a watermellon on her feet. then push her over and take an action shot of the carnage.
Bobby Crosby's
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 11 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:05:25 PM)

Chire

Ballkicks: (+27 / -15)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 12 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:07:13 PM)

Pretend your rock stars - take pictures, use shovels for guitars

Forklift wedgie, if at all possible

Inside of friedge - WITH THE LIGHT OFF

Go infront of a school and protest against education saying it brainwashes children
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 13 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:11:09 PM)

Dani, play air guitar, and Anok, play air drums.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 14 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:12:22 PM)

/uploaded/Arnok/danisurt.wav
(Dani: )
That's for Surt. I didn't even try to sound Danish or whatever hippy language it is, because I don't know anything about that sort of acent or intonation etc.

As for mirthalac, fuck you. We don't have any watermelons, anyway.

Chire: Uhh, we'll get right on it. We'll try to get one done, anyway.

Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reply 15 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:15:23 PM)

Kanon!

I'll give you the right way tommorow ;-)
urt

*Bling Bling*
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 16 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:24:01 PM)

Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 17 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:26:07 PM)

swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 18 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:32:56 PM)

I wanna be at the party!

Invite me to the party, guys?
"I feel that if a person can't communicate, the very least he can do is to shut up." - Tom Lehrer
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 19 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:35:34 PM)

Quoted from swiss:
I wanna be at the party!

Invite me to the party, guys?

You have to request something to be invited to this party!

swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reply 20 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:39:46 PM)

I request you two to verbally invite me to the party adn to post a pic of my invite card big grin
"I feel that if a person can't communicate, the very least he can do is to shut up." - Tom Lehrer
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 21 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:39:58 PM)

I love this thread and the pictures in the title post.

Zippo's request:
Sing as much of the following verses of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody (as recording time permits.
Quote:
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me
(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro
Magnifico I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go (Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Oh mama mia, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me

PS: You both have cool voices. I'm jealous.
Did you hear about the woman who offered the man her honor and he honored her offer?

All night long it was honor and offer, honor and offer.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 22 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:40:16 PM)

you make me sad, you fuckheads. i wish i could be there.
" there is a reason they call it dope, because u are a dope if u smoke it you are a dope, and you smell" -- 'Jimmy'

"kept said no, if stubborn then u may report to adult" -- 'Sappy'

"DRUGS R BAD U SHOUN'T DO THEM ONE DAY MY BEST FRIEND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO DRINK ALCHOL I SAID NO THAT CAN SCREW UP YOUR LIFE AND AFTER THAT ME NEVER DID ANY THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT SUCKED WE WERE GREAT BUDS." -- 'SHEL'

"why do you think drugs are cool if it mite get you pragnet or get you killd it is esyr gest to not smoke or do drugs because it is gest a waist of your money and time that you coughd be hanging out with your freinds." -- 'ya so'

"when they ask, "You wanna hit?" Just say "Ya I wanna hit you because your so stupid for doing that." -- 'AJ'
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 23 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:54:31 PM)

/uploaded/Arnok/bohrap.wav

We love you Joel!

Chire

Ballkicks: (+27 / -15)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 24 of 70 (Originally posted on: 06-09-03 05:57:49 PM)

make a ductape hammock and sleep in it - sticky side up
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 9016 | Total Posts: 70 ]