Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Congratulations Sandamnit! Hijacked by TRC...Trash it > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2130 | Total Posts: 36 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Raven

Ballkicks: (+9 / -8)
Reg. Date: May 2003
(Originally posted on: 06-03-03 11:50:03 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Sandamnit is a full qualified Communications Security Equipment Repairer now for the US Army...after weeks of grueling torture by half-wit Drill Sergeants and days just sitting in the classroom talking PHP, Warez, and misc other computer talk with Instructors, he has made his way through the shit and grim to the top! He will graduate tomorrow and leave the hell of FT Gordon within a few weeks..lol...right after we decide where best he will serve the Illum--- ah US Army....

We must sacrifice a small brown puppy to appease the god of Data! And then a small white kitten...maybe that will help him get orders quicker and finally leave here...

I'm going back to teaching rocks to jump though hulla hoops...

Administrator - NwA
Special Administrator - FusEdFxp
Super Moderator - CE Muza Evolution 1337, CyberEye
Team Member - Wf-Fxp
Member - KopyKatz

"The meaning of life is simple...
...Loyalty"
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:02:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Congrats Sandy. Good luck serving the army, maybe they'll send you to Iraq to... well nevermind.
This Space for Rent

abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 2 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:03:11 PM)

Good job, Sandy. Glad to see you are doing well in the army.
Proud Member of the "Too lazy to finish a sente
Raven

Reply 3 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:08:23 PM)

Quoted from Nova:
Perhaps he is even qualified enough to spell "Congratulations!"

nope, I can't qualify him for that... i'm a serial-killer :)...I don't think people care how you spell when you can kill them from 800 meters with an M-16...if they do, their priorities are a little out of place...lol

Administrator - NwA
Team Member - Wf-Fxp
Member - KopyKatz

...Loyalty"
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 4 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:20:18 PM)

Quoted from Raven:
Quoted from Nova:
Perhaps he is even qualified enough to spell "Congratulations!"

nope, I can't qualify him for that... i'm a serial-killer :)...I don't think people care how you spell when you can kill them from 800 meters with an M-16...if they do, their priorities are a little out of place...lol

I don't think M-16s can shoot 800 meters.
This Space for Rent

Raven

Reply 5 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:25:22 PM)

alrighty, before we get way off subject, I think I am qualified to answer this:

The m-16A2 Rifle used by the Army since the early 90's has a point target range of 550 meters and an area target range of 800 meters...I have had sniper training and was on an Army Rifle Team that shot targets while in the prone position from guess what, 800 meters!!! Wow, its not for everyone, but it can be done i'm a serial-killer :)
This reply was last edited on 06-03-03 01:14:14 PM by Raven.
abused

Reply 6 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:30:35 PM)

TRC = Owned.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 7 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:32:01 PM)

I can always find something else. You win, Raven.

Quoted from TOS:
If you insist on using images in your signature, there is no need to post your signature every single fucking time you post. No one wants to see the same stupid fucking image fifteen times every single time they view a thread.

This Space for Rent

Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reply 8 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:37:05 PM)

TRC strikes back!
A wealth of respect
A world of regard
You've always belonged
You have to go on
I just want you to feel the
gun in your hand
Raven

Reply 9 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:41:22 PM)

Quoted from the_red_chimp:

Quoted from TOS:
If you insist on using images in your signature, there is no need to post your signature every single fucking time you post. No one wants to see the same stupid fucking image fifteen times every single time they view a thread.

I was using it until I was able to use my avvy...besides I already talked to Sandamnit "personally" and he cleared it, and I think he has a little something to do with writing the TOS...can you be owned twice it one thread?

Get back to the subject and quick trying to get your rocks off on me...I've already accomplished more today, than you will in your entire life...
This reply was last edited on 06-03-03 01:09:37 PM by Raven.
abused

Reply 10 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:43:35 PM)

Quoted from Raven:

Quoted from TOS:

I was using it until I was able to use my avvy...besides I already talked to Sandamnit "personally" and he cleared it, and I think he has a little something to do with writing the TOS...can you be owned twice it one thread?

Get back to the subject and quick trying to get your rocks off on me...I've already accomplished more today, than you will in your entire life...

TKO! Raven wins!
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 11 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:44:28 PM)

You did get owned by nova, though.

The spelling thing.
son of reinhard: spare the rod, spoil the child
kb11657: bah, spare the dog, beat the child
son of reinhard: spare the child, rape the wife

- from the best chatroom ever
Raven

Reply 12 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:46:12 PM)

yeah he caught me on the spelling thing, but I still hold to my response on that one too...
Administrator - NwA
Team Member - Wf-Fxp
Member - KopyKatz

...Loyalty"
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 13 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:46:36 PM)

I think he was referring to the "you don't have to include it in every post" part of the TOS.

However, thanks again, Sergeant. It was a pleasure attending your class. Looking forward to getting out of Ft. Gordon and into the operational Army and eventually making it up to your rank, hopefully.
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 14 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:50:39 PM)

That would be the part, and judging by how it was removed from your sig, I'd say we're even, especially since I told Nova about the spelling thing.
This Space for Rent

drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 15 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:52:09 PM)

Quote:
yeah he caught me on the spelling thing, but I still hold to my response on that one too...

Which was?

Because you can kill people with an M-16, you should be allowed to spell however you want to?
I think people DO care how you spell when you can kill them from 800 meters with an M-16, because this is an internet forum, and theres a very slim chance that you'll ever meet any of the people here in person (except sandy), much less kill them with an M-16.

Quote:
I think he was referring to the "you don't have to include it in every post" part of the TOS.

Oops, looks like you did get owned after all.
That must suck.

Raven

Reply 16 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:52:50 PM)

I'm sure you will...should make Sergeant in 3 years and mayber Staff by 7, but you should be fine...you can always tell the ones that are going places and the ones that aren't...and you are...I just wish that TRC would enlist, then I could really teach him a few things and make a man out of him...lol...

So who has a puppy and a kitten that we can kill to get this guy some orders?
Administrator - NwA
Team Member - Wf-Fxp
Member - KopyKatz

...Loyalty"
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 17 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:56:57 PM)

Quote:
I just wish that TRC would enlist, then I could really teach him a few things and make a man out of him...lol...

Ah, the "UR JUST A COMMPUTR NERD AND A SOCIAL REJECT WHO HAS NEVER BEEN LAID AND IMM A BIG STRONG MAN AND IF I EVER MEET U ILL BASH UR FACE IN!!!!111" argument.

I was waiting for that.

Raven

Reply 18 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:56:58 PM)

That would be the part, and judging by how it was removed from your sig, I'd say we're even, especially since I told Nova about the spelling thing.

Quoted from Raven:

I was using it until I was able to use my avvy...

Do you know how bad it is when I have to quote myself to reply to you? I just hit 50 posts and was able to change it to my avvy...I wonder how your brain generates enough electricity to keep your body warm...
Administrator - NwA
Team Member - Wf-Fxp
Member - KopyKatz

...Loyalty"
Raven

Reply 19 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 12:58:28 PM)

Quoted from anaemic royalty:
Quote:
I just wish that TRC would enlist, then I could really teach him a few things and make a man out of him...lol...

Ah, the "UR JUST A COMMPUTR NERD AND A SOCIAL REJECT WHO HAS NEVER BEEN LAID AND IMM A BIG STRONG MAN AND IF I EVER MEET U ILL BASH UR FACE IN!!!!111" argument.

I was waiting for that.

Actually that wasn't the intent, and Sandamnit can tell you, I'm not like that...
Administrator - NwA
Team Member - Wf-Fxp
Member - KopyKatz

...Loyalty"
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 20 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 01:00:20 PM)

You think the TOS doesn't apply before 50 posts?
Hmmm, nope, doesn't say newbies are exempt.
This Space for Rent

drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 21 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 01:07:22 PM)

Quote:
Actually that wasn't the intent, and Sandamnit can tell you, I'm not like that...

Alright, thats nice.

Raven

Reply 22 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 01:08:49 PM)

Nope never said that, I just haven't replied more than once to MOST threads, so it wasn't an issue...honestly I forgot about it, due to that fact, so in here it was excessive...but already changed it, and was going to regardless of your convictions to "be heard" or "be important"...if you want to be a moderator, apply, don't appoint yourself...lol...and I am anything but a N00b on the internet...lol...I came here to checkout the skills of the programmer not to fit in, or feel like I have a life, unlike you...there are some really interesting ideas in here, but then you have the other side of the coin...people like you monkey-boy...that just hover in front of the screen waiting for someone to say something that you can flame at or make yourself feel "special" or "important"...This thread was designed to be a congratulations (got it that time Nova i'm a serial-killer :))to Sandamnit for all his hard work in the past few weeks, and in a few threads you were able to turn it into a "look at me" thread...what a fucking troll...I'd mask you're IP if I was u...trolls get dealt with
Administrator - NwA
Team Member - Wf-Fxp
Member - KopyKatz

...Loyalty"
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 23 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 01:09:54 PM)

Holy christ, remove the sand from the vaginas, everyone. Leave him/her alone. It's like vultures on fresh prey in here.

And congrats, Sandy.
We wanted "the true north, strong and free." We would have settled for "a nominally independent nation." What we got was, "Canada, the country so polite it gave George W. Bush veto power in its own Parliament." -Robert Charles Wilson, in a letter to the Toronto Star, referring to Canada coping out of it's plan to decriminalise marijuana under threat of US sanctions.

kb11657: confucious say: man who buy drown cat pay for wet pussy
DanielleImDbest: Who the hell would buy a drowned cat?
abused

Reply 24 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-03-03 01:12:05 PM)

Quoted from Raven:

Nope never said that, I just haven't replied more than once to MOST threads, so it wasn't an issue...honestly I forgot about it, due to that fact, so in here it was excessive...but already changed it, and was going to regardless of your convictions to "be heard" or "be important"...if you want to be a moderator, apply, don't appoint yourself...lol...and I am anything but a N00b on the internet...lol...I came here to checkout the skills of the programmer not to fit in, or feel like I have a life, unlike you...there are some really interesting ideas in here, but then you have the other side of the coin...people like you monkey-boy...that just hover in front of th screen waiting for someone to say something that you can flame at or make yourself feel "special" or "important"...This thread was designed to be a congratulations (got it that time Nova i'm a serial-killer :))to Sandamnit for all his hard work in the past few weeks, and in a few threads you were able to turn it into a "look at me" thread...what a fucking troll...

Yay! Good job on the spelling, homie.

And this is fun. It is so fun in fact that it has delayed me masturbating so I can get all excited watching some flaming!
Go TRC! Go newbie!
*Eats popcorn.*
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2130 | Total Posts: 36 ]