Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > i'm disappointed that you people seem to have realized what i really am > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2067 | Total Posts: 29 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-31-03 10:44:33 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

this is the main reason that i decided to get perma banned and leave INTL forever (although it didnt work out that way)

you see, i came here like one and a half years ago, and i had a good reputation from the IGod...i was really fucking popular, especially during last summer
i was mentioned in almost every thread at INTL and OD, i was popular, i was a mod, and everyone kissed my ass and pretended to like me

i didnt deserve nearly all of the praise i got, but i still enjoyed it, i figured that if people are fucking stupid enough to worship me thats their problem

then something happened, people seemed to start treating me like what i really am, a fucking pathetic alcoholic drunkard, and i was suddenly a fucking background forumer in the shade of greats like FA and sandy

all of this really made me enjoy INTL a lot less than i had before, plus the fact that the quality of the forum sank a lot at the same time

i missed all the ass kissing and hypocrisy, so i figured "fuck this, i'll just leave this shithole forever"
but then i realized that when school ends this summer all my friends will go off to military service or visit their girlfriends, so i'll have fucking nothing to do, and i decided to come back (thank you FA and sandy)

...yeah
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 1 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 10:47:29 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Don't be a huge swedish faggot. I still like you, you just stopped being funny because all the newbies don't know who you are and don't justify you.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 10:48:23 PM)

*I* love you, drah.
If we do not hang together, we will hang seperately.
Good OL MC

Ballkicks: (+66 / -15)
Reply 3 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 10:52:06 PM)

Well for what its worth, I always thought you were lazy, self absorbed, drunken, pathetic, loser, etc, etc. I just ignored it cause you were/are funny and I don't have to live with you, I just see stuff you type. I know that if everything you say/do is true you pretty much suck as a person, but again, I don't really have to put up with it seeing as how this is an internet forum.

But oh well, at least everyone's favorite drunken Swedish dude will be back. Let the mandatory Drah poll options begin!
These days I'd trade sight for feeling
There are days my feeling's gone
Can't figure out whose life I'm living
I don't know right from wrong
Bon Jovi
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 4 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 10:53:07 PM)

Hey, glad to see you back. I'm returning too now that school is over.
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Ballkicks: (+259 / -51)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 5 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 10:54:22 PM)

You use far too many periods.
Good OL MC

Reply 6 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 11:01:56 PM)

And also, you're pretty fun to play AoK with. When you're not ass raping me, that is.
Bon Jovi
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 7 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 11:04:22 PM)

Quote:
Well for what its worth, I always thought you were lazy, self absorbed, drunken, pathetic, loser, etc, etc

and yet, if i'm not mistaken, you always had your head too far up my fucking ass to say anything about it

you fucking coward
Good OL MC

Reply 8 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 11:12:56 PM)

Quote:
and yet, if i'm not mistaken, you always had your head too far up my fucking ass to say anything about it

you fucking coward

Well, what can I say, you're right. Your ass was mighty fun while it lasted though.
Bon Jovi
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 9 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 11:30:26 PM)

I still think you're a huge swedish faggot.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 10 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 11:36:07 PM)

Hey, no problem. You can lurk in my shadow anyday i'm a serial-killer :)
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reply 11 of 29 (Originally posted on: 05-31-03 11:44:03 PM)

i still hate you, drah. :pi'm a serial-killer :)
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 12 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 07:34:12 AM)

Welcome back, you worthless bastard! big grin
Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 13 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 08:55:30 AM)

I don't know MC, I've always liked a guy who can be philosophical over a guy who's got N*SYNC lined up on his playlist after Bon Jovi.

But that's just me.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 14 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 09:15:55 AM)

Good, now i'm not the only scandi here anymore...
Good OL MC

Reply 15 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 09:34:21 AM)

Quoted from Tyr:
I don't know MC, I've always liked a guy who can be philosophical over a guy who's got N*SYNC lined up on his playlist after Bon Jovi.

But that's just me.

Well everyone has a right to their own opinions. But I'd think you could at least criticize me for having my head up Drah's ass and not being truthful instead of criticizing my taste in music.

But that's just me.
Bon Jovi
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 16 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 09:38:12 AM)

I still love you, but you're not fucking forgiven.

When Emp left, I didn't miss him much, because our mad clique of fun stayed together, even in the beginning of INTL. Then Wheezy went crazy, Mikey ran off to rarely post, and FA--alright, so FA stayed about the same as he always was. Then you left.

You know what it's like when doves cry? Well I do. You all fucking abandoned me and left me in a corner on my own, crying for the loss of love. I actually have to EARN my rep, what little I have left. That's unfair. I'm supposed to be arrogant and well-loved. It's all your fault. Damn you!!

I hate you and love you as I hate and love myself.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 17 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 09:40:51 AM)

Quote:
Hey, no problem. You can lurk in my shadow anyday

...but life in your shadow is so cold and dark
MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Quote:
I've always liked a guy who can be philosophical over a guy who's got N*SYNC lined up on his playlist after Bon Jovi.

seriously...N*SYNC?
wow MC, thats fucking horrible

Quote:
Welcome back, you worthless bastard! big grin

yeah, you can smile, they're still kissing your ass

...it's a good feeling isnt it?
no wonder i miss it
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 18 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 09:45:03 AM)

Quote:
You all fucking abandoned me and left me in a corner on my own, crying for the loss of love. I actually have to EARN my rep, what little I have left

hey, the same thing happened to me, thats what made me leave in the first place

i suddenly wasnt a big thing anymore, and my massive ego couldnt take that

Quote:
I hate you and love you as I hate and love myself.

how profound
Good OL MC

Reply 19 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 09:50:01 AM)

Quote:
seriously...N*SYNC?
wow MC, thats fucking horrible

Yes, I know. What can I say? I'm a sucker for ballads.

As far as the forum populace is concerned, I'm now just as bad as you. Now I bet you're glad you don't have to live with me, right?
Bon Jovi
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 20 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 09:54:52 AM)

Quote:
hey, the same thing happened to me, thats what made me leave in the first place

I lacked the will to leave, and I still had friends at INTL.
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 21 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 12:02:31 PM)

Nerd.
Versus the world.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 22 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 06:13:08 PM)

Thoust Mother.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 23 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 06:36:15 PM)

Quoted from MC Hammer:
Well everyone has a right to their own opinions. But I'd think you could at least criticize me for having my head up Drah's ass and not being truthful instead of criticizing my taste in music.

But that's just me.

I don't care what music you listen to, and I like you just fine. But if your opinion is that opinion, I think you should keep it to yourself.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 24 of 29 (Originally posted on: 06-01-03 06:42:26 PM)

im glad you're back around. so what if you're a lazy drunk? i still love you.
" there is a reason they call it dope, because u are a dope if u smoke it you are a dope, and you smell" -- 'Jimmy'

"kept said no, if stubborn then u may report to adult" -- 'Sappy'

"DRUGS R BAD U SHOUN'T DO THEM ONE DAY MY BEST FRIEND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO DRINK ALCHOL I SAID NO THAT CAN SCREW UP YOUR LIFE AND AFTER THAT ME NEVER DID ANY THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT SUCKED WE WERE GREAT BUDS." -- 'SHEL'

"why do you think drugs are cool if it mite get you pragnet or get you killd it is esyr gest to not smoke or do drugs because it is gest a waist of your money and time that you coughd be hanging out with your freinds." -- 'ya so'

"when they ask, "You wanna hit?" Just say "Ya I wanna hit you because your so stupid for doing that." -- 'AJ'
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2067 | Total Posts: 29 ]