Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > First Date Protocol > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 14610 | Total Posts: 82 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
(Originally posted on: 05-27-03 09:33:46 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

...and for my 500th post here at INTL here goes nothing.

This Friday I have a date with a girl who I've only met a couple of times. She's attractive and nice so I'm really excited.

In this thread post what to do and what NOT to do on your first date with someone. Discuss things such as where to go, what to talk about, what not to talk about, how to go about that first kiss, etc.
ExtraKryspi
I WHINE ABOUT ASININE SHIT
i like your style kryspi

Ballkicks: (+117 / -63)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 1 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-27-03 09:37:32 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Spontaneity is key. Like, seriously.
e io etterna duro
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 2 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-27-03 09:52:49 PM)

Act like a special friend. You don't want to scare her off, so treat her the way you would your girl friends--not harshly, but nicely. Be funny and stuff.

I wouldn't advise a kiss, since some girls don't like that, but at least hug her. Just don't cross any lines and such. Oh, what do I know? When Aubrey and I got together, it was after a few mad makeout sessions.

Be gentle and yourself.
Oh, here beside the news
of holy war and holy need
ours is just a little sorrowed talk.
And I don't cry for yesterday,
there's an ordinary world
somehow I have to find..
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 3 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 12:35:35 AM)

Don't rape her if she is drunk....

i'm a serial-killer :)

Seriously though, just be relaxed and be yourself and have a good time.
Proud Member of the "Too lazy to finish a sente
DragonofTwilight

an army of dumb

Ballkicks: (+39 / -29)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 4 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 01:47:26 AM)

Take things kinda slow. if it looks like she thinks things are moving too quickly, slow down. Just be yourself, and try to make her have a good time.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reply 5 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 01:53:21 AM)

Do not discuss your last girlfriend. At all. Even if you run into her and she's choking and you have to give her the Heimlich. Just walk away; someone else will save her.

If you take her to a restaurant, TIP WELL. At least 20%. You wouldn't believe how many guys cheap out on the tip, and how many women are turned off by this.

Be a gentleman. DO NOT get out of the car and walk up to the door of the establishment, then turn to see if she's caught up. This is an automatic "goodbye" for me. Help her with her jacket if she's wearing one. Pull out her chair for her. If your food is delivered to the table before hers, wait for her plate to arrive before you start to eat. Cold food = better than cold shoulder.

When you first see her, say, "Wow. You look incredible." Even if she's wearing flannel and baggies. I mean it.

Unless you are dating because you are both volunteers for the Young Republicans or because you met at Sunday school, do not discuss religion or politics. And if she starts talking about either one, agree with every word she says, or at least tell her, "I respect your beliefs." Then find a way to change the subject. There will be time to call each other Nazis and Commies later, when you're more comfortable with each other.

When finding a way to change the subject, it is never a wise idea to do so by spilling hot coffee in her lap.

Oh, and make sure your fingernails are clean. Smell nice, and iron your shirt. Clean out your car, too, so she doesn't have to place her feet on a mountain of Slurpee cups in the floorboard.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.
Marijn: Those final swaying moments,
where time draws its dying breath;

Let us kiss then

Eternity can run its course
in rapture everlasting.

This reply was last edited on 05-28-03 02:10:30 AM by Mojo.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 02:46:14 AM)

mojo: what if you have fingernail polish on?
If we do not hang together, we will hang seperately.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 7 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 02:47:34 AM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
mojo: what if you have fingernail polish on?

Well, as long as it's not in some color that screams, "I'm a tramp," I guess that's okay.

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 8 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 09:14:02 AM)

Quoted from Mojo:
If you take her to a restaurant, TIP WELL. At least 20%. You wouldn't believe how many guys cheap out on the tip, and how many women are turned off by this.

I'm loving the "equal rights for women, but men should still empty their pockets for us on a date" thing, it's cute. I'd scratch this one, as true as it is that alot of women are turned off by this, alot of women will get over this. Tip according to service. Or as you would normally. Personally I wouldn't even take a date to an expensive resteraunt, there are cheaper ways to enjoy the night and to spark conversation then using an overpriced meal topped off with an unreasonable tip as a method to get to know one another, conversation is free and a good woman is cheap....and so are millionares, that's how they get that way...by not blowing all their hard earned cash on some bitch that's turned off by a dude who doesn't empty his wallet for her.

Quoted from Mojo:
When finding a way to change the subject, it is never a wise idea to do so by spilling hot coffee in her lap.

Sadly, this is true. As enjoyable as it is to watch the pain and embarassment of others, not on a date. *weep*

Women run their tests and evaluate you, while a date for a man is normally this gruelling trial. I don't like to play that game. So, I get in my busted ass car and go pick her up! This is the first test, normally they know what my car looks like before the date, outside and in. Any girl that can't see past the ugly (lovely) car to the person that I am, isn't worth the ridiculous ammount of money dating a woman costs. Needless to say I purposely missed out on a lot of dating oppertunities, don't regret it. I always skipped the nice clothes thing too. I have dressed sort of nice but no sports coat or silk shirt, and jeans go with everything baby. So that leaves me strictly with where we go and how much weight my personality can hold. My options up in NY were as vast as they would be here in Orlando, pizzarias, cafes, theme resteraunts, city tours, I mean you name it it was there. Normally I'd pic one of those places, just one, little outside cafe by a bookstore. Then the docks by where I worked, heh, yeah I used to take them to my work! Basically because of the veiw and the silence at night, it was the best veiw I ever found of lady liberty and it doubled as my spot to go when I was sad or pissed or whatever, my date spot and my escape zone. So basically the night is cheap moneywise, but very rich in conversation, some of my best times were spent in these two locations just talking and getting to know someone. I liked to take my date to quiet places, where conversation would not be interrupted much, and conversation is what a date is all about.

Mojo's advice will get you laid though. i'm a serial-killer :)
"most deffently" - Spazz
"Skye should date someone who digs lesbian nigger bitches." - Blacksun
"I'd be offended if someone didn't smoke after sex. It just looks so fucking cool." - Nimo
"i think surprise sex is a more positive way to word rape." - Joel

ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 9 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 01:02:56 PM)

Quoted from Smokey2003:
Mojo's advice will get you laid though.

~British Agent
"There are two important rules to being a successful spy:
Number One - Never tell anyone everything you know."
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 10 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 01:12:43 PM)

Do something new and fresh, don't be so conformative

like, pull out you dick and give it to her the norweigian way....
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 11 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 05:11:22 PM)

Firstly, before you take anything incredibly seriously in this thread, ask yourself if you'd want to date someone like Mojo, or someone like Smokey.

Alright, that having been said... I like dates to be fun. Spontenaity is also great, as has been said. I like things that you wouldn't do every week, but are really fun to do anyway. Like bowling or skating or something. Especially if it's something you aren't good at. Let's say you play mini-golf and you're horrible at it, that's absolutely perfect. She'll see that you're having trouble and think it's cute, and it'll become an endearing trait that she sees in you. By the way, this won't work if you're a freak who can't lose or who cheats to win or if you throw your club when you miss the hole. Anyway, these are things I'd like, but it all depends on the girl.

As far as the tipping fiasco, 20% sounds reasonable, but that's just common courtesy. But since you're still a student I doubt you have the money to take her out to an ultra classy place anyway. Don't break your bank for one date, if she's cool she'll understand that you don't have the juice for that sort of thing. Take her to maybe a cafe or something. Watching a comedian is a pretty good idea, that way you can chat in the background but there is absolutely no need for talking at all, if you don't have a lot in common.

For the kissing thing; Carpe Diem, brother. If you really feel it and you like her, go for the kiss. But make sure she's at least feeling it in a minimal sort of way. If you're in any way not sure about it, don't bother. It can wait and it'll be sweeter in the end.

Be polite! Common courtesy is absolutely important. Holding doors isn't absolutely important, but she'll probably appreciate it. Compliments don't hurt. If ever there's a lull in the conversation, ask her about herself. If there's one unifying thing about all women, it's that they'll always talk about themselves if you give them the chance. It'll make you seem interested and won't leave you on the hook wondering if you're going to say the wrong thing.

I suppose that's it for now.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 12 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 05:23:07 PM)

Quoted from Mojo:
Do not discuss your last girlfriend. At all. Even if you run into her and she's choking and you have to give her the Heimlich. Just walk away; someone else will save her.

Be a gentleman. DO NOT get out of the car and walk up to the door of the establishment, then turn to see if she's caught up. This is an automatic "goodbye" for me. Help her with her jacket if she's wearing one. Pull out her chair for her. If your food is delivered to the table before hers, wait for her plate to arrive before you start to eat. Cold food = better than cold shoulder.

When you first see her, say, "Wow. You look incredible." Even if she's wearing flannel and baggies. I mean it.

Unless you are dating because you are both volunteers for the Young Republicans or because you met at Sunday school, do not discuss religion or politics. And if she starts talking about either one, agree with every word she says, or at least tell her, "I respect your beliefs." Then find a way to change the subject. There will be time to call each other Nazis and Commies later, when you're more comfortable with each other.

Oh, and make sure your fingernails are clean. Smell nice, and iron your shirt. Clean out your car, too, so she doesn't have to place her feet on a mountain of Slurpee cups in the floorboard.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Do women actually require that much? Jesus Christ.
Oh, here beside the news
of holy war and holy need
ours is just a little sorrowed talk.
And I don't cry for yesterday,
there's an ordinary world
somehow I have to find..
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 13 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 05:58:00 PM)

I don't really have a whole lot to add, but I personally think it is so ridiculously easier to go on a date with somebody you just met, as oppose to somebody you knew from a long time ago (like somebody at your school).

Some people say that it is easier to bond with somebody that already knows you, but I say the opposite. When you meet somebody fresh, you basically have a choice as to what you show them about your personality. If you are generally a huge jackass around most people, to the point where guys think you are cool shit and absolutely hilarious, but only a select few girls are even willing to hold a conversation with you, it's so much easier to meet somebody new and just sort of mold yourself into somebody a tad bit more appealing...and then gradually let yourself shine out.

Shit, now that I look over that, it's probably a bad idea...to hide your true personality. But it's just what I do.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 14 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-28-03 06:43:26 PM)

Quoted from peach:
Firstly, before you take anything incredibly seriously in this thread, ask yourself if you'd want to date someone like Mojo, or someone like Smokey.

Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't?
"most deffently" - Spazz
"I'd be offended if someone didn't smoke after sex. It just looks so fucking cool." - Nimo

Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 15 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 12:43:03 AM)

Wow. Dani, I'm feeling a bit offended. A person like me? Am I that bad?

Believe it or not, I've gone out with guys who will actually LOOK for a reason to not tip. Service people work for less than the minimum wage, and a tip is, in my mind, part and parcel of the expense of eating in the restaurant. If a man cooked for me at home because he didn't want to spend the money, great, but don't take me out and then mistreat the person who has spent the evening making certain our dining experience is wonderful---running back and forth to get you A-1 sauce, a clean ashtray, more ice for your soda. On a first date, you're trying to make a good impression. To me, it's akin to taking me for a romantic walk in the park and then kicking the pigeons. Yuck.

If you can't afford a nice place, cook at home. Needless to say, paying with a "Buy one entree, get another of equal or lesser value free" is fine for the twelfth date, but not the first.

Yes, Verv, I require for a man to behave like he's one lucky guy to be with me. If it's a date, act like it's a big deal. I'm finished with selling myself short and settling for anything less. Most of the things I mentioned are common courtesy, as was mentioned elsewhere in this thread.

"Just be yourself" can be the deadliest advice one can give a young man about to go on a first date. Especially if that young man finds farts funny. I'm not saying Coca-Cola is one of those young men, but he did ask for advice.

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

This reply was last edited on 05-29-03 12:51:08 AM by Mojo.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 16 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 01:18:06 AM)

However, if you don't be yourself, you're selling a lie, and if the goal of the date is anything more than getting your end wet, you're not going to want to sell a lie.

Some things you don't do around pretty girls. I say pretty girls because noone cares if they offend ugly people. Hoo-Ha! I'd like to use Mojo's example from a male POV, EVERY decent man loves fart jokes, they never ever get old. Most women don't, and the ones that do are ick. So we don't play fart jokes around them. As hilarious as they are. You see, women are really into this "Adulthood" and "Maturity" stuff. Whatever, right? So ok, act adult and mature around them, but don't go creating lies and don't go out of your way to mold yourself on this date into a completely different person, it defeats the purpose of the date. Which I assume is to get to know one another. I wonder how many potential loves of my life I missed out on by pretending to be a completely different person to impress. It just doesn't work.

Quoted from Mojo:
Believe it or not, I've gone out with guys who will actually LOOK for a reason to not tip.

*GASP* I REFUSE TO BELEIVE! It's a cruel world, get used to it! I don't make a habit of dining out, I have a thing about paying large ammounts of money at nice places that obviously invest most of their funds in all the expensive furniture, plates and silverware and not enough in the food. Mainly my problem is waiter harassment. They really want to work hard for that tip so they bug you constantly throught your meal. They interrupt your political/religous/fart joke conversations to implement the oh-so important question "How's everything over here?" being around for me to snap my fingers at is good enough thanks! Oh and how lovely it is when they take the time out of their busy day to kneel down by your table (to establish eye contact) and 'rap' with you about shit you couldn't possibly care about. All the while sporting a huge fake smile and a huge fake fucking perky attitude that no real person ever has, EVER!

Actually, there was this one waiter that was really cool, at the Denny's! His name was Jess, but we call him Just Jess, because he told us to. He has the 1970's style white guy afro with a thick mustache and is 110% gay, richard simmons style. And he told us this joke right...

Why will barbie and ken never have kids??????

BECAUSE KEN CUMZ IN ANOTHER BOX!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, I hated him.
"most deffently" - Spazz

This reply was last edited on 05-29-03 01:37:59 AM by Smokey.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 17 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 02:11:23 AM)

Yeah. Well, there ya have it, Smokey. Too bad you've been snapped up already. Pant. Pant.

I've simply decided that I don't want to go out with men who have no concept of courtesy anymore. If he's so self-centered that it doesn't occur to him to walk around the side of the car to open the door for me on the first date, or if the waiter sets his food down first and he just digs in while I fiddle with the breadsticks, then imagine a year from now ***dithery music**when I've already laughed at all of his stories and he's run out of new ones and is starting to repeat them for the third or fourth time. Think he's going to notice me struggling to undo my safety belt, gather my purse, smokes, camera, and whatever else I'm carrying, and open the car door, scootch around so my skirt doesn't reveal my drawers, and labor to stand up on high heels then? He'll be in the place, seated, while I'm still trying to get my gear and get out of the car. Fuck that.

In front of the NFL channel with a brewski in your sweats is the perfect place to fart and enjoy every bit of pleasure you can savor from it. On a date with me, you'd better not even look like you're having a stomach problem, or if you do, excuse yourself and go stand by someone over by the pay telephones so you can blame it on them.

Fact is, women are wired to think of you in terms of the future, boys.

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 18 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 02:26:25 AM)

Wonderful visuals.

Courtesy is one thing but jesus christ, you know why it's so hard to find a man? Because the man you're looking for doesn't exist. DING DING! Either that or he's gay, very gay. But you demand, puts us in a position where it's like, lie or be lonely forever, so then we lie, eventually the lie is revealed, and then we're filthy liars. It's hard to win. Courtesy is one thing, every human being should have alittle common courtesy but they narrow their options down so thin they end up with nothing and then rant and rave to their friends about how there aren't any decent men left in the world, which ofcourse grows into the male bashing to their friends while secretely crying alone in their beds at night because their so desperately lonely.

The best guys on the planet wear bluejeans and wife beaters, smoke ciggarettes , talk about cars and picking up heavy shit, and eat fritos, but all that stuff is too much like a man for you. God forbid nature plays a role in anything anymore.
"most deffently" - Spazz

Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 19 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 02:44:04 AM)

Quoted from Smokey2003:
Wonderful visuals.

Courtesy is one thing but jesus christ, you know why it's so hard to find a man? Because the man you're looking for doesn't exist. DING DING! Either that or he's gay, very gay. But you demand, puts us in a position where it's like, lie or be lonely forever, so then we lie, eventually the lie is revealed, and then we're filthy liars. It's hard to win. Courtesy is one thing, every human being should have alittle common courtesy but they narrow their options down so thin they end up with nothing and then rant and rave to their friends about how there aren't any decent men left in the world, which ofcourse grows into the male bashing to their friends while secretely crying alone in their beds at night because their so desperately lonely.

The best guys on the planet wear bluejeans and wife beaters, smoke ciggarettes , talk about cars and picking up heavy shit, and eat fritos, but all that stuff is too much like a man for you. God forbid nature plays a role in anything anymore.

Now, now. Insulting me because you happen to like Fritos and wifebeater shirts is just being downright defensive.

I'd rather be alone than be miserable. If a woman is supposed to keep up her appearance for a man, why shouldn't a man be expected to do the same for someone he supposedly respects and cares for?

Some perfectly manly men are not the pigs you describe. It really has little to do with gender confusion/heterosexuality and more to do with proper parenting.

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 20 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 03:00:03 AM)

Quoted from Mojo:
Now, now. Insulting me because you happen to like Fritos and wifebeater shirts is just being downright defensive.

I'd rather be alone than be miserable. If a woman is supposed to keep up her appearance for a man, why shouldn't a man be expected to do the same for someone he supposedly respects and cares for?

Some perfectly manly men are not the pigs you describe. It really has little to do with machismo and more to do with proper parenting.

I wasn't insulting you, I wasn't really even talking about you. Not completely anyway. Common courtesy would imply that the pigs I described wouldn't be those pigs around you. In a relationship you'd know he's a pig, but because he respects you you wouldn't see much of it, and he'd treat you the same way he feels about you, like a queen. I'm saying that alot of the times women seem to want this prince charming that simply does not exist. All this superficial bullshit that supposedly says "I'm the man of your dreams" and then they are severly burned in the end. Alot of times the guy who appears to be prince charming, is just a really good liar, and that's not exactly a great character trait as far as relationships go. I really think things work out for the best if you take the time to look at the character, at the person, instead of how he's dressed and what traditional gentlemanly ritual he pulls off durring a date.

Again, I do think a guy should do MOST of these things, (aside from the "wow you look incredible" I think that's a tad overkill) but I seriously think that if a woman is going to think long term, she should really focus alot more to the inside than out.
"most deffently" - Spazz

Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 21 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 03:08:15 AM)

Quoted from Smokey2003:

I wasn't insulting you, I wasn't really even talking about you. Not completely anyway. Common courtesy would imply that the pigs I described wouldn't be those pigs around you. In a relationship you'd know he's a pig, but because he respects you you wouldn't see much of it, and he'd treat you the same way he feels about you, like a queen. I'm saying that alot of the times women seem to want this prince charming that simply does not exist. All this superficial bullshit that supposedly says "I'm the man of your dreams" and then they are severly burned in the end. Alot of times the guy who appears to be prince charming, is just a really good liar, and that's not exactly a great character trait as far as relationships go. I really think things work out for the best if you take the time to look at the character, at the person, instead of how he's dressed and what traditional gentlemanly ritual he pulls off durring a date.

Again, I do think a guy should do MOST of these things, (aside from the "wow you look incredible" I think that's a tad overkill) but I seriously think that if a woman is going to think long term, she should really focus alot more to the inside than out.

See, and I think it has everything to do with looking at the inside and not the out. Too many girls will settle for a self-centered guy who disregards the common courtesies and doesn't know how to act, because it's better (in their minds) than being alone. Then they wonder why they're miserable and not getting their emotional needs met, when they ignored the warning clues from the beginning.

If more girls said, "I'm worth being treated better than this," they wouldn't be so miserable with a guy who lets a door shut in their face when they're walking in the house with two arms full of groceries. By settling for that during dating, they set the standard for the entire relationship.

What is "character" if not "behavior"?

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 22 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 03:15:12 AM)

Seriously I'd have to partly blame the woman who ends up with a prick like that. But those common courtesies don't just pertain to women, I mean that goes for everyone. So anyway, a guy's a guy, and alot of women don't seem to be up for that. I believe there is a cure for such a condition...hmmmm let me google it...

Right, lesbianism.
"most deffently" - Spazz

Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Reply 23 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 03:22:33 AM)

Quoted from Smokey2003:
Seriously I'd have to partly blame the woman who ends up with a prick like that. But those common courtesies don't just pertain to women, I mean that goes for everyone. So anyway, a guy's a guy, and alot of women don't seem to be up for that. I believe there is a cure for such a condition...hmmmm let me google it...

Right, lesbianism.

Again with the defensiveness. So, any woman who doesn't want a guy who doesn't observe the common courtesies is a lesbian?

You're bailing with a sieve, pal.

Let us kiss then

in rapture everlasting.

Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 24 of 82 (Originally posted on: 05-29-03 09:28:17 AM)

Quoted from Mojo:
In front of the NFL channel with a brewski in your sweats is the perfect place to fart and enjoy every bit of pleasure you can savor from it.

I'd prefer this type of date--as long as the farting isn't excessive--instead of some lame attempt to razzle dazzle me and impress me. I'd be more impressed with the guy if he can be comfortable with who he is while he is around me.

Then again, I'm not like most women so hopefully, Coca-Cola, you know enough about this girl to consider what she might like from/expect of you.
Did you hear about the woman who offered the man her honor and he honored her offer?

All night long it was honor and offer, honor and offer.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 14610 | Total Posts: 82 ]