Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > What. The. Fuck. Banananations? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3704 | Total Posts: 53 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-17-03 01:47:10 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Why THE FUCK have people kept on getting banned? Perfectly good forummers have been banned as of late..... This is t3h lame.
If we do not hang together, we will hang seperately.
NZ_Dreamer

Ballkicks: (+35 / -5)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 1 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 02:17:01 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Perhaps they happen to be in breach of the FAQ? There are probably valid explanations for all occurences, after all, no-one in a position to do so would ever think of banning someone without good reason... not here...
We Are Monk!
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 12:30:14 PM)

Who?

What?

When?
Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
Kitabatake

2efficient4spacebar

Reply 3 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 12:31:58 PM)

I dunno, it's just weird seeing people other than adam and sally banned.

it makes me nervous and edgy.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 4 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 01:02:34 PM)

Arnok and deadlydentures. I think DD got it for bandwidth leeching/
This Space for Rent

NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 5 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 02:53:21 PM)

arnok got banned cause he last the hardcore extream survivor.
" there is a reason they call it dope, because u are a dope if u smoke it you are a dope, and you smell" -- 'Jimmy'

"kept said no, if stubborn then u may report to adult" -- 'Sappy'

"DRUGS R BAD U SHOUN'T DO THEM ONE DAY MY BEST FRIEND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO DRINK ALCHOL I SAID NO THAT CAN SCREW UP YOUR LIFE AND AFTER THAT ME NEVER DID ANY THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT SUCKED WE WERE GREAT BUDS." -- 'SHEL'

"why do you think drugs are cool if it mite get you pragnet or get you killd it is esyr gest to not smoke or do drugs because it is gest a waist of your money and time that you coughd be hanging out with your freinds." -- 'ya so'

"when they ask, "You wanna hit?" Just say "Ya I wanna hit you because your so stupid for doing that." -- 'AJ'
windex

Ballkicks: (+21 / -9)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 6 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 04:23:53 PM)

Quoted from the_red_chimp:
Arnok and deadlydentures. I think DD got it for bandwidth leeching/

Uh oh, if they catch peach for bandwith leeching in post 12 of this thread
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.com/display.php?tid=1469
we might have another banned regular MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Someone warn her! Quick!
Kitabatake

2efficient4spacebar

Reply 7 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 04:57:07 PM)

windex is funny.

*chuckles*
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 8 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 05:13:34 PM)

Argh.. when I get my hands on those 5 that IMed me, I'll... I'll.....
*Swigs some 409*

windex

Reply 9 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 05:15:36 PM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
windex is funny.

*chuckles*

She got banned?!?! Oh no!
Someone didn't warn her in time, I guess.

Shitty.

*surprised* *sad* *mischief*
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 10 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 05:59:27 PM)

Isn't there a more suitable punishment? Bandwidth leeching can be fixed pretty easily, just don't make it a regular habit. Now, all of our friends are dying. Well, not dying.
This Space for Rent

Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 11 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 06:04:58 PM)

They'll all be back very soon. The Ban list for May really isn't that long.
*Swigs some 409*

Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 12 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 06:32:03 PM)

Maybe if people would display a bit of discretion when posting images, they wouldn't have to worry about getting banned. It's fucking pathetic that people can't seem to conceive the fact that bandwidth isn't free and until you start paying for it, you have no right to waste it.

If it wasn't a bannable offense, people would just do it over and over again and not learn a fucking lesson. That lesson being: bandwidth leechers are fucking scum.

As for you windex, I mean, Nova, I should ban you for trying to instigate shit. Danielle posted that shit LAST FUCKING JULY. Goddamn, you're such a fucking fag.
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reply 13 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 06:35:34 PM)

Windex is nova?
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 14 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 06:49:52 PM)

Quote:
As for you windex, I mean, Nova, I should ban you for trying to instigate shit. Danielle posted that shit LAST FUCKING JULY. Goddamn, you're such a fucking fag.

Sandy-Boy, it was topped by some newbie. That's why Windex noticed it. I doubt he goes through old posts to try and get people banned.
Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 15 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 07:18:01 PM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Quote:

Sandy-Boy, it was topped by some newbie. That's why Windex noticed it. I doubt he goes through old posts to try and get people banned.
Regardless, that's why each post has a timestamp on it. It's not hard to notice that a post has "2002" by it and not "2003".
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reply 16 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 07:53:00 PM)

I have a question about Bandwith leeching so I make sure I don't do it. If you save the picture from another site to your computer first, then upload it to INTL and then put it in the IMG tags, you aren't leeching bandwith right?
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 17 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-17-03 07:59:17 PM)

If you upload it to the INTL server, no, you are not leeching, because I put the upload feature there for a reason: to use it. WHOA! What a concept!
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 18 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-18-03 02:58:26 AM)

Sandy, you have no restrictions of the physical size of your site corret? Perhaps you could extend people's upload quote a bit more, so people would be able to upload more images and be less inclined to bandwith leech even more?
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 19 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-18-03 10:10:55 AM)

I can link to my own site though, right? I made one on Geocities. Is that wrong?
windex

Reply 20 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-18-03 10:37:40 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:

I didn't realize it was posted so long ago. I apologize.

Quote:
Windex is nova?

Yes...
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 21 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-18-03 10:45:55 AM)

I think the Bandwith Leeching info in the TOS and the FAQ need a bit of tweaking... Can I do that?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 22 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-18-03 11:28:21 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
I think the Bandwith Leeching info in the TOS and the FAQ need a bit of tweaking... Can I do that?
You're an admin, aren't you?
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 23 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-18-03 11:47:17 AM)

Quote:
You're an admin, aren't you?

FA needs to drop more subtle hints about my admin powers.
Samson

The Sadducee Strangler

Ballkicks: (+43 / -27)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 24 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-18-03 12:08:14 PM)

I am all for the banning that's been going on, INTL is becoming to be more like a police state everyday. Less talk, more banning.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3704 | Total Posts: 53 ]