Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Guys With Long Hair > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] [ Thread Views: 19795 | Total Posts: 173 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 06-02-02 09:48:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Do you think it's ok for guys to have really long messed up hair?

Mine's getting longer and people start to comment about it - especially my mom. (she doesn't like it)

Do you any of you guys have longer than "normal" hair?
cornergraf
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+8 / -3)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 09:52:27 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

well, my girl likes long hair so I let it grow for her. now then, I got it cut just a litle bit in some places yesterday,cos it looked a bit messy there, but I'm still going to let it grow longer.

my mom doesnt like it either, but why should I care ?
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Reply 2 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 09:55:47 AM)

I don't really care what my mom thinks, but you'd be surprised how annoying it is when she mentions it almost everday (she did that the last time it was long).
cornergraf
LBH was here.

Reply 3 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 09:59:21 AM)

yeah, I can see your point i guess.
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 4 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 10:01:20 AM)

My hair is starting to get fairly long, you can do a lot more things when it's longer, so I'm just going to keep growing it until it creates a problem.
SALLY OWNED FA!!!!!! -Wheezy

More books by Ferret.
Child molesting: So easy even a priest can do it.
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Reply 5 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 10:09:56 AM)

Yeah.. I just think short hair is so boring, and it looks exactly the same as other people with short hair.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reply 6 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 10:11:55 AM)

I used to let my hair grow to shoulder length but now I recently cut it short. my mom never stopped saying I should cut it, but I didn't really care. I feel more comfortable with long hair so I'm gonna let it grow again.
Desperation, A Rope Ends It
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 7 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 10:19:16 AM)

My hair in front goes to about my chin, and I'm still growing it out.

I think it's better, overall.
Zealotry from Rome to Mecca, millions more become infected - God cannot be mass projected, or beaten out through forced confession. It's for all of us to ponder, not for dogma's chain to hold us down. Wake up and put the past where it belongs - Dying Fetus
MeatLoafX

Ballkicks: (+9 / -3)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 8 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:07:21 AM)

Back in High School, I grew my hair out to below my shoulder blades - about the middle of my back. It was normally in a pony tail, and washing it was a bitch. This was fairly common at the time, in the early 90s when the seattle grunge look was the rage...
I cut it off in 1994 for my senior year. After graduation, I grew it out again in college for about 2 years before cutting it again. I've kept it fairly short since then. I miss it sometimes, but it looks better short - and more professional.

When you're young, I say go for it. Do whatever you want to do and if it looks like shit, so be it. Don't listen to your parents, though... they most likely would never like long hair.
Azzie

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+3 / -2)
Reply 9 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:25:50 AM)

My parents would most likely not be the ones to say if they liked it or not. My mom's mom always critized he on her hair, so she's making sure it doesn't happen to us :p

Last time I didn't cut it, it just kinda grew thick. I liked it though. *tries again*
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reply 10 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:28:20 AM)

Two of my friends have long hair, and the only reason why they do it is to give their parents a hemmorage.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 11 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:28:23 AM)

i have long hair, and its really messy...
i'm often too lazy to wash it, too...

i probably look like i've been living on the street for the last year or something, but i really dont care much anymore...
i like the feeling of having long hair
just another lonely broken hero, picking up the pieces of my mind
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Reply 12 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:38:37 AM)

Quote:
I've kept it fairly short since then. I miss it sometimes, but it looks better short - and more professional.

Yeah, you're probably right about that, but it's of no concern to me. My parents don't understand why I don't care about those things, though.

drahnier, I was taking the SAT's yesterday and I saw a guy that reminded me of you (or at least of that old picture of you). He had curly, long blondish-brown hair and glasses.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 13 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:40:04 AM)

was he stunningly handsome?
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Reply 14 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:41:58 AM)

but of course, he looked like you
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 15 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:43:35 AM)

thats what i thought...

i just looked at myself in the mirror without a shirt on...
i may have lost too much weight...i look kind of like a skeleton with grotesquely long arms
Azzie

LBH was here.

Reply 16 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:43:56 AM)

long curly blonde hair? *shudders* *remembers he highlighted his hair blonde* Ah nevermind.

Has anyone ever dyed their hair a certain color (or highlighted in some way?) I kinda like my hair blonde.
It was fun to see people's faces... it's like a cartoon where their eyes were going to pop out and their mouth fell to the floor. i'm a serial-killer :)
This reply was last edited on 06-02-02 11:50:55 AM by Azzie.
MeatLoafX

Ballkicks: (+9 / -3)
Reply 17 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:44:40 AM)

Quote:
Yeah, you're probably right about that, but it's of no concern to me.

It probably will be at some point. For a long time I didn't care, but it became apparent about how it's important not to look at like a total freak when you are an adult.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 18 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:44:55 AM)

i've wanted to dye my hair black many times...

it would go well with my black clothes
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Reply 19 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:46:54 AM)

Quote:
i may have lost too much weight...

Maybe you should start eating more. You'd be proud of me, though, I didn't eat dinner last night.

Um, I tried to highlight my hair once, but it didn't really turn yellow, it almost turned more of a light brown, I guess it was a bit too dark.

Quote:
but it became apparent about how it's important not to look at like a total freak when you are an adult.

Yeah, I won't deny that eventually I'll have to get it cut. My mom said that I should incase I have to have an interview or send in a picture with college applications.
Azzie

LBH was here.

Reply 20 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 11:52:17 AM)

I was thinking of dying my hair black as well. (I like black clothes)
Kyrie
INTL Alumni
No more blue tomorrows.

Eleison

Ballkicks: (+79 / -9)
Reply 21 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 12:31:42 PM)

I really like long hair on guys, as long as it's clean. If you let it get all greasy and dirty, that's just... ewww.

Hair dye is fun. My hair has been light blonde, strawberry blonde, light brown with blonde highlights, dark purple, and many different shades of red. At the moment, I dye it dark red pretty regularly, 'cause it keeps fading (I wonder why...)
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Reply 22 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 12:41:39 PM)

Quote:
If you let it get all greasy and dirty, that's just... ewww.

I agree.. it's not like I stop taking showers just because my hair is getting longer... I still take one before I leave the house, most of the time, anyway.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 23 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 12:43:25 PM)

i shower like once every other or third day...

my hair looks like shit if i dont do it every day though, and i dont have the energy to do that
cornergraf
LBH was here.

Reply 24 of 173 (Originally posted on: 06-02-02 12:48:04 PM)

I have to wash my hair every day too,and I do just that. actually i enjoy it, I like my hair. uhm yeah.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 19795 | Total Posts: 173 ]