Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > Where'd the forumer faults thread go? > Viewing Thread
fags: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ RAWR: 15920 | GRRR: 131 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 50 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 02:39:31 PM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

Really, honestly, who was surprised that Melanie and Jeff had sex?

And more importantly, who gives a flying fuck about this whole thing? Seriously. Other than Jeff--who admittedly I'm not very close to--getting hurt, I see no reason why anyone fucking cares.

Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 51 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 02:52:09 PM)

This is why forumers should not know each other in real life.
Wanderlust
Background Forummers

"lad's new rut"

women: (+116 / -37)
drugs 549 (0.096)
$$$ Feb 2003
billz NYC
pimpin on Male
playa 52 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 02:58:46 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Really, honestly, who was surprised that Melanie and Jeff had sex?

And more importantly, who gives a flying fuck about this whole thing? Seriously. Other than Jeff--who admittedly I'm not very close to--getting hurt, I see no reason why anyone fucking cares.
Being pissed off at someone for lying and going behind your back and being hurt are two completely separate things.

I am quite far from "hurt".

"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.085)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
playa 53 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 03:07:13 PM)

I still love you all.

P.S. Happy Mothers Day!
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

women: (+74 / -90)
drugs 1163 (0.201)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 54 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 04:03:31 PM)

Sandamnit got to see Melanie's boobs? No fair!

VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Mr Pixies
Scuba.

women: (+490 / -96)
drugs 2322 (0.384)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz chair.
pimpin on Male
playa 55 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 04:27:08 PM)

Quote:
I am quite far from "hurt".

So really, there is now absolutely no reason for anyone to care. Good, now tell THEM that.

"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 56 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 04:46:18 PM)

Quote:
Tyr later comes in, arguing, because he likes the good fight.

Likes it, not is good at it.

Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

women: (+479 / -130)
drugs 4815 (0.795)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Then and Now
pimpin on Male
playa 57 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 04:46:28 PM)

Hmm, too bad Sandy and Wukk had to have a falling out, they were two of a handful of forumers I respect here...good people, the both of you, as far as I can surmise. FA, on the other hand, as usual, plays the part of the "shit-sucking weasel".
Pluveto

Rain Man

women: (+164 / -45)
drugs 791 (0.131)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 58 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 05:39:43 PM)

*shrug*

FA did what he felt was necessary. I'd say if anyone over-reacted, it was Jimmy.

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 59 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 06:03:34 PM)

???

Wait--no, never mind.

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

women: (+781 / -120)
drugs 5306 (0.922)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 60 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 06:26:05 PM)

Quoted from Pluveto:
Hmm, too bad Sandy and Wukk had to have a falling out, they were two of a handful of forumers I respect here...good people, the both of you, as far as I can surmise. FA, on the other hand, as usual, plays the part of the "shit-sucking weasel".

Shut the fuck up, you fat zionist pig.

Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 61 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 07:16:54 PM)

I think EVERYONE is overreacting. I think everything has been said that needs said and everyone should just let it settle and be settled. YAY.

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Hooray for me!!
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

women: (+286 / -39)
drugs 1670 (0.286)
$$$ Oct 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 62 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 07:57:45 PM)

It kept me busy for an hour and a half. Longer maybe.

Jeff, you think mel would agree to come to orlando? I pretended to like wrestling so I should be in there.

"most deffently" - Spazz
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

women: (+845 / -114)
drugs 5205 (0.994)
$$$ Jun 2004
billz Orlando Florida
pimpin on Male
playa 63 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 08:21:07 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
*shrug*

FA did what he felt was necessary. I'd say if anyone over-reacted, it was Jimmy.

By Jimmy, you mean everyone but Jimmy. Jimmy was protecting his friend whom everyone else was gang raping.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

women: (+735 / -175)
drugs 6073 (1.02)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 64 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 08:38:45 PM)

Quote:
By Jimmy, you mean everyone but Jimmy. Jimmy was protecting his friend whom everyone else was gang raping

I saw nothing which could be construed as a "gang raping" of Melanie. Hell, I did not even see any messages attacking Melanie. I was talking about Jimmy's reaction in FA's thread.

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 65 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 08:41:48 PM)

Quoted from Smokey2003:
It kept me busy for an hour and a half. Longer maybe.

Jeff, you think mel would agree to come to orlando? I pretended to like wrestling so I should be in there.

God. Isn't this done yet?? Way to be original...hilarious and original!!! YAY YOU!

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Hooray for me!!
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

women: (+286 / -39)
drugs 1670 (0.286)
$$$ Oct 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 66 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:26:34 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Quote:
By Jimmy, you mean everyone but Jimmy. Jimmy was protecting his friend whom everyone else was gang raping

I saw nothing which could be construed as a "gang raping" of Melanie. Hell, I did not even see any messages attacking Melanie. I was talking about Jimmy's reaction in FA's thread.

You didn't see any posts that attacked Melanie? Are you fucking blind? I think even the people who attacked would admit it. Such as dramamine constantly calling her a slut and implying that she'll sleep with anyone; Sandamnit even making a comment on her sexual performance (comparing it to a dead fish or something, if I recall correctly) Flaming Arrow also calling her a slut and implying that she toys with emotions of people and manipulates them with sex.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

drugs 6073 (1.02)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 67 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:29:06 PM)

Dani, Jimmy wasn't "defending" Melanie in this thread. He was pulling a Nova. That's all.

Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 68 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:37:44 PM)

Quote:
Such as dramamine constantly calling her a slut and implying that she'll sleep with anyone; Sandamnit even making a comment on her sexual performance (comparing it to a dead fish or something, if I recall correctly) Flaming Arrow also calling her a slut and implying that she toys with emotions of people and manipulates them with sex.

Sarah and Phil have pestered Melanie for a long time with such jokes, we all have. As for Jeff's comment, no, I didn't see it, and even if I had, I can rather understand where he's coming from.

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 69 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:46:26 PM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Dani, Jimmy wasn't "defending" Melanie in this thread. He was pulling a Nova. That's all.

No, that's just what you see, because you're head is too far up your ass to read any arguements objectively. It's fine, when you and Sandamnit and dramamine agree on something, you can terrorize the forum all you want and no one will take you on.

Quoted from Stormy:
Sarah and Phil have pestered Melanie for a long time with such jokes, we all have. As for Jeff's comment, no, I didn't see it, and even if I had, I can rather understand where he's coming from.

Sarah and Phil have pestered Melanie especially within the past few days. It's pretty obvious there's much more going on now; but of course it doesn't make sense that they knew before the whole forum did, does it? No, we're on top of EVERYTHING in everyone's lives constantly.

Secondly, that's so rude of you to say. I know you don't like when girls come to the forums and have any sort of popularity because it's easier to like a girl than to flame her, and it's easier for girls to be popular here, but Melanie is a genuinely good person. She's got a sense of humour and she's not a dumb blonde like so many here like to think. In this case, it's really none of our business at all if she likes Jimmy more than a friend, and she very well might not. What I do not think is polite in any way, shape, or form, is Sandamnit's comment on her sexual abilities or lack thereof. It's completely inappropriate. Is that what you mean when you say that you understand where he's coming from?
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

drugs 6073 (1.02)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 70 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:54:47 PM)

Quote:
It's fine, when you and Sandamnit and dramamine agree on something, you can terrorize the forum all you want and no one will take you on.

Bull. Joel's done it, I've done it, Jimmy has done it several times. Anyone with half a spine has openly stated their disagreements when such instances have occured. They just never recieve backup from the forum populace.

Quote:
Secondly, that's so rude of you to say. I know you don't like when girls come to the forums and have any sort of popularity because it's easier to like a girl than to flame her, and it's easier for girls to be popular here,

You know little to nothing about what I do or do not "like". Do not presume otherwise.

Quote:
but Melanie is a genuinely good person. She's got a sense of humour and she's not a dumb blonde like so many here like to think.

Jokes are not equitable with serious character judgements.

Quote:
In this case, it's really none of our business at all if she likes Jimmy more than a friend, and she very well might not. What I do not think is polite in any way, shape, or form, is Sandamnit's comment on her sexual abilities or lack thereof. It's completely inappropriate.
Is that what you mean when you say that you understand where he's coming from?

I mean I know the feeling of being screwed over by someone you trusted. Jeff was given the short end of the stick, and he did not take it well, and who the hell can blame him? If he happens to be bitter, it is his perogative to be so. She went behind HIS back remember? Look, I have no personal involvement in this little drama, and I've already stated I really don't care either way. That does not mean I do not empathize with Jeff, and I will not judge him for his anger.

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 71 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:57:09 PM)

Mel also has a side of the story that I dont remember seeing posted at all. Two completely (for the most part) different stories. Hers is more beleivable to me since I've talked to her longer than jeff. Seems she's getting the raw end.

"most deffently" - Spazz
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

drugs 5205 (0.994)
$$$ Jun 2004
billz Orlando Florida
pimpin on Male
playa 72 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:03:45 PM)

Getting the raw end is an unfortunate result when you don't let your side be known. It's her decision, and probably none of anyone's business; I'm just stating the facts.

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 73 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:04:57 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:

Quote:
Secondly, that's so rude of you to say. I know you don't like when girls come to the forums and have any sort of popularity because it's easier to like a girl than to flame her, and it's easier for girls to be popular here,

You know little to nothing about what I do or do not "like". Do not presume otherwise.

I meant it more as a sweeping judgement of most the males around here.

Quote:
Quote:
In this case, it's really none of our business at all if she likes Jimmy more than a friend, and she very well might not. What I do not think is polite in any way, shape, or form, is Sandamnit's comment on her sexual abilities or lack thereof. It's completely inappropriate.
Is that what you mean when you say that you understand where he's coming from?[/quote]

I mean I know the feeling of being screwed over by someone you trusted. Jeff was given the short end of the stick, and he did not take it well, and who the hell can blame him? If he happens to be bitter, it is his perogative to be so. She went behind HIS back remember? Look, I have no personal involvement in this little drama, and I've already stated I really don't care either way. That does not mean I do not empathize with Jeff, and I will not judge him for his anger.

How do you even know he's been screwed over? How about you post the chatlog between you and Mel outlining clearly where she "screwed him over" because I sure as hell don't see one and I dare you to try to find one. The fact is, something happened between Melanie and Jeff and who was screwed over can be easily debated. Jimmy is also vaguely involved, but I'll tell you someone who isn't, no wait, I'll tell you a whole forum of people who aren't... I think you can guess it.

Here is where I outline why you're being so annoying right now.

Quoted from Stormy presuming things he shan't not presume:

She went behind HIS back remember?

How the fuck do you know that? Because he told you? Yeah, I'm sure it happens really fucking often that a guy who feels rejected will tell you an unbiased account of what exactly what happened between him and the girl.

PS THANK YOU Smokey.

Quote:
Getting the raw end is an unfortunate result when you don't let your side be known. It's her decision, and probably none of anyone's business; I'm just stating the facts.

She's banned, Jackass.

What reason does she have to stick around? So that the various administrators (save Brad, and mirthalac, who still have my respect) can insult and degrade her?
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

drugs 6073 (1.02)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 74 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:09:12 PM)

I dont think anyone was screwed over. It's obvious Jeffs goal was to fuck mel, mission accomplished. And mel made an extremely naive (not out of character) mistake and regrets it. If anything mel screwed mel over, and jeff left the party with bragging rights.

"most deffently" - Spazz
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

drugs 5205 (0.994)
$$$ Jun 2004
billz Orlando Florida
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers