Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > The Arena: Bunch of dudes talking about balls > How about that USA-Mexico match? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 667 | Total Posts: 4 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reg. Date: May 2003
(Originally posted on: 05-08-03 08:41:32 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Nil-Nil 73:50 in. Who do you think will pull out this game?
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
windex

Ballkicks: (+21 / -9)
Reply 1 of 4 (Originally posted on: 05-08-03 08:52:44 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I am saying USA is going to win, however I hope they don't.
I enjoy seeing Americans lose at sports... It isn't that I dislike them, I just think it's the Canadian VS American rivalries in almost every single sport causing me bad blood.
Jota

Reply 2 of 4 (Originally posted on: 05-08-03 09:12:06 PM)

Rivalry between Canada and America is not that strong. You guys suck at Basketball. And your good at hockey, but no one really cares about it that much. I've never seen Canada play hockey, cause I assume you guys suck. You aren't really that good at baseball. And in football you only get players who aren't good enough for our league.
windex

Ballkicks: (+21 / -9)
Reply 3 of 4 (Originally posted on: 05-08-03 09:55:40 PM)

Quoted from Jota:
Rivalry between Canada and America is not that strong. You guys suck at Basketball. And your good at hockey, but no one really cares about it that much. I've never seen Canada play hockey, cause I assume you guys suck. You aren't really that good at baseball. And in football you only get players who aren't good enough for our league.

It is not THAT strong, but it is present.
Agreed that not many great basketball players come out of Canada, however we excel at hockey, which is one of the better sports out there.
Jota

Reply 4 of 4 (Originally posted on: 05-08-03 10:14:59 PM)

The only real Hockey rivalry though is between two teams that are already in Candada or are along the Canadian border. And if there actually is a rivalry present then it is EXTREMELY weak. And hockey isn't really that popular a sport anymore. I'd say Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, and baseball are all more popular.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 667 | Total Posts: 4 ]