Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Why Do You Come to INTL? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2205 | Total Posts: 54 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 05-03-03 08:27:16 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I think my answer is fairly obvious. I run INTL, thus it is my duty to regularly check INTL so that I can keep up with the community and to make sure no horrible, horrible bugs have reared their ugly, radioactive heads.

That aside, I also come to INTL, because most of the people that I know and care about online also come here on a regular basis. I find that the community is good, despite that of a few dumbasses that infest this site, but hey, as jimmy said, those people exists solely for our amusement and ridicule.

So yeah, why do you continue to come back to INTL?
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
BalsaWoodKeyboard
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+65 / -19)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 1 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 08:33:03 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Actually, I haven't been here in months.
Now, when clouds of Fate o'ercast
All my Present, and my Past,
Let my Future radiant shine
With sweet hopes of thee and thine.
-Edgar Allan Poe
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 08:51:07 PM)

Because I know some of the people here, but those people are fading away pretty quickly.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 3 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 09:15:16 PM)

INTL is entertaining, and full of diverse people.

Unlike where I live, which sucks.

Also, just thinking about INTL's code makes me hard.
This Space for Rent

Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 4 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 10:02:44 PM)

Addiction and Enjoyment mostly.
*Swigs some 409*

Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 10:12:58 PM)

I really have nothing else to do at the time, or I'm addicted and am just making excuses.
This side up.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 6 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 11:03:40 PM)

A friend introduced me to these forums... They're nice so far. Most you guys seem to have a good sense of humor :p

~Brit
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 7 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 11:13:16 PM)

Right now, it's a force of habit. I don't really care what goes on in the forum anymore, or enjoy posting in it that much. However, I do read the good post now and then.
My girlfriend rocks. She has shortcuts to my favourite sites, cookies that let me post without retyping my password, and she runs all my favourite games.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 8 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 11:21:09 PM)

For the sake of your amusement and ridicule
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 9 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 11:34:31 PM)

Because I'm a loser with no real life commitments.
The REAL Brad, according to the people:
"Nad rhymes with Brad....And they're both the same thing...hahahahahahaha!!" - Sarah | "UR A BIG FAG BRAD" - FA
"i don't think brad has a womb.." - Izzy | "yeah but you're BRAD. so ... yeah" - Mingan | "Brad, my hatred for you grows with each day" - Vervet
"i dont gte it but ithink it isnt vry nice ." - Si Nep | "Brad, your life must be a sad existance." - Stormraider
"You make me want to be a better man." - Danielle | "I'm not sure which Brad you are from KoRT, seriously. You ARE from KoRT, right?" - Soccy
"Liar." - Melanie | "you are filthy with disease." - The Winged Cock |"WHO ARE YOU?! STOP STALKING ME!!!" - Zuri
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 10 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 11:46:02 PM)

Adam and because I like it here. God help you all.

*presses the "edit" button*

I come here because I like a lot of people here, it's a fabulous site, and it's fun. I'm also kind of addicted--yeah. It's a cool little community.
Stolen from Tyr to describe my plight:

I feel inadequate when I see you being very witty. What's your secret? Drugs? Surgery? Purgatory?
This reply was last edited on 05-08-03 09:06:35 PM by Skye.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reply 11 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 12:10:35 AM)

A petty belief that it will somehow bring about my self-actualization.
The true meaning of Alvistime is drinkin'. Drinkin' and revenge. Now drink with me deeply of the burbon scotch and rye until which time as we are fighting drunk. Then we shall find and beat the asses of the non-believers.

Why can't we not be sober? Just want to start this over. Why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over.
Burnt_Corn

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+48 / -41)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 12 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 12:17:04 AM)

it's one of the only two good forums I know of.
I Object to Pirates as Son-in-Laws!
We Object to Major Generals as fathers-in-laws.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 13 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 01:00:33 AM)

i enjoy it here, its a good way to waste time and i have lots of friends here.
" there is a reason they call it dope, because u are a dope if u smoke it you are a dope, and you smell" -- 'Jimmy'

"kept said no, if stubborn then u may report to adult" -- 'Sappy'

"DRUGS R BAD U SHOUN'T DO THEM ONE DAY MY BEST FRIEND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO DRINK ALCHOL I SAID NO THAT CAN SCREW UP YOUR LIFE AND AFTER THAT ME NEVER DID ANY THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT SUCKED WE WERE GREAT BUDS." -- 'SHEL'

"why do you think drugs are cool if it mite get you pragnet or get you killd it is esyr gest to not smoke or do drugs because it is gest a waist of your money and time that you coughd be hanging out with your freinds." -- 'ya so'

"when they ask, "You wanna hit?" Just say "Ya I wanna hit you because your so stupid for doing that." -- 'AJ'
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

Ballkicks: (+301 / -42)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 14 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 01:04:47 AM)

because you smell so pretty, jeffy-pooh.

also, because i derive amusement from much of the content placed forth here.
Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 15 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 02:02:04 AM)

because I have no life and you guys generally accept me for who I am. No one dose that to me any more in real life. You guys are basically the only ones that I talk to. Nate and Joel you don't count about the realy life shit you post here too so you get a good +1 for being nice in both worlds.
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 16 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 02:11:41 AM)

Usually it's because all the other forums are moving slow. Lately it's because I've been whacking to Vervet's avatar 8 times a day.

So, yay
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 17 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 06:41:52 AM)

You mean besides the entertainment, cool people, insulting and flirting?

Addiction.
"you're just one of those stray children that wander into a home, start calling everything they see "mommy," and eventually become a member of the family, even though no one knows where you came from. Nevertheless, you're here and you've become a positive contributor to the community." - Sandamnit
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 18 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 08:51:06 AM)

It's an interesting place, and it's a nice change from posting at HG.
Chire

Ballkicks: (+27 / -15)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 19 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 09:29:30 AM)

I find quite a bit of the things that happen rather freaking hilarious.
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 20 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 09:58:58 AM)

It's not as slow as most forums are anymore. And it's probably the least censored forum to ever exist.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reply 21 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 10:10:48 AM)

I come here for all the dancing.

Actually, my reasons have changed. Initially, I stayed because I made a couple of friends in the Gallery. Then I stayed because it helped me relate to the kids in Derek's writer's club. Now I just stay because it's become a community for me. Good people here.

Oh, and the dancing.
Marijn: Those final swaying moments,
where time draws its dying breath;

Let us kiss then

Eternity can run its course
in rapture everlasting.

Jesuß
INTL Premium Member
Healing America by Beating People Up

It's "erroneous," you uptight fairy.

Ballkicks: (+137 / -34)
Reply 22 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 10:13:18 AM)

Quoted from the_red_chimp:
Also, just thinking about INTL's coder makes me hard.

I agree.

Actually, it provides amusement for me. If we're in a dry spell right now, it's got to be freaking amazing when we're not in one.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 23 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 11:16:14 AM)

Quoted from Jesus:
If we're in a dry spell right now, it's got to be freaking amazing when we're not in one.
Yes. We are in a dry spell right now. INTL has gotten a lot slower as of late, traffic-wise and post-wise as well.
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 24 of 54 (Originally posted on: 05-04-03 11:19:51 AM)

it was freaking amazing, too. couldn't even keep up with the posting at some points.
"you're just one of those stray children that wander into a home, start calling everything they see "mommy," and eventually become a member of the family, even though no one knows where you came from. Nevertheless, you're here and you've become a positive contributor to the community." - Sandamnit
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2205 | Total Posts: 54 ]