Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Best Screennames v1.0: Round One [Nominations] > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4097 | Total Posts: 32 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-10-03 06:32:31 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Yes, that's right, folks! Another contest straight for your's truly.

This one's a bit different, however. Instead of Avatars, you'll be voting for your favorite screenname! Interesting twist, huh? I'll also be making another of these for signatures in a couple of days, in my attempt to liven up ID.

So, the rules are simple.

1. You may only nominate up to TWO screennames, but you may change your nomination(s) at any time during the 48-hour nomination period
  2. You may not nominate yourself
  3. Do not "campaign" in this thread.
  4. Do not spam or flame in this thread. So keep the one-word responses to a minimum. If you wanna nominate "Calagorm," don't just post "Calagorm." Simple, yes? Yes. Expound on why you're nominating that person. It's very easy.
  5. The winner gets a custom CUSTOM title or some other prize.

So, let the games, begin!

I nominate: Anaemic Royalty and Blacksun
Anaemic Royalty because it's badass and from a Nirvana song.
Blacksun because it's short, catchy, and original.
I would rather light a candle then curse the darkness...
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 1 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 06:46:51 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I nominate boutitben because 'bout it, 'bout it takes me back, and he has the word "tit" in his name. *giggle, giggle*

I nominate Flaming Arrow because nothing is hotter than a flaming arrow.
"At times, when I want to feel more accepted and popular, I usually brandish a knife and threaten people. I'm certainly not any more popular, but laughing at that 'I'm going to get stabbed to death' look in people's eyes makes me forget all about it."

I'm bored - Derob mi
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 2 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 07:02:10 PM)

Well two of the three screennames I fell in love with when I first came here are already nominated--anaemic royalty and Flaming Arrow.

So I nominate Jesus, hehe, 'cause it's nifty.

And I nominate the third of the kickassed screenname triumvirate, PsychoRabbit.
I got kicked off of spank after little more than a week for having an opinion contrary to the founder who has no concept of sarcasm and thought I was a Homophobic gay bashing rapist with an attitude problem (a half truth) and I was invited here by Skye because she likes my cock. Now normally I'd tell her to fuck off because I gets all the fine bitches, but it was the twinkle in her eye and that soft warm fuzzy spot in my heart that enjoys long walks on the beach and cute lil fluffy things that made me join. You guys better let me rape you, apparently SOME people think its "WRONG" whatever that means!!
-Smokey2003.

WORD.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 3 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 07:05:36 PM)

I nominate Coca-Cola because he made a history (W PIX) about how he chose his name. That was cool.

I also nominate NNY because JTHM kicks fucking ass.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 4 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 07:32:08 PM)

Drahiner or Anaemic Royalty whichever one he uses.
Chire

Ballkicks: (+27 / -15)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 5 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 07:33:06 PM)

I nominate mirthlac because it entertains me and i nominate Anaemic Royalty for the same reasons as FA.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 07:38:02 PM)

this was a though one, I never really think about screennames. I usually don't identify anyone by name.

but after carefull consideration that took about 0.003 seconds I nominate Sunshine. because it's shiney and nice.
I stared in God's eyes. He blinked.

There is not a single shred of evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Jesuß
INTL Premium Member
Healing America by Beating People Up

It's "erroneous," you uptight fairy.

Ballkicks: (+137 / -34)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 7 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 08:10:57 PM)

I nominate Baggy_Brad, because I don't know why he's baggy.
And FA was already nominated, and I can't think of who else I want to nominate right now.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reply 8 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 08:55:59 PM)

I'm going with Roatigas because it has a meaning, and Sunshine, because her name makes me happy.
This side up.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reply 9 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 09:01:57 PM)

Dramamine just rocks, it's the motion sickness drug.

I'll have to think about my other vote.
"Give me the luxuries of life and I can do without some of the necessities."
-Evelyn Waugh

Roatigas

The best in the world at kicking people when they're down

Ballkicks: (+47 / -21)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 10 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 09:08:24 PM)

I'm gonna have to go with Mingan 'cause it sounds good.
"Fabulon! Now that just SOUNDS fun. If I got 800 grams of fabulon for my birthday, I'd be pretty stoked" - Brad.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 11 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 09:46:02 PM)

I nominate Hasty Penguin because the thought of a hasty penguin makes me laugh.
My girlfriend rocks. She has shortcuts to my favourite sites, cookies that let me post without retyping my password, and she runs all my favourite games.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 12 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 09:48:57 PM)

Yay, more chances for the ignorant masses to have their way!

Democracy, yah!
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 13 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 10:48:56 PM)

pussinboots
Puss In Boots! Although it's kinda me...does that mean I broke the rules?

1. Melanie - it doesn't get easier than a first freaking name.

2. jimmy - See above reason.
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 14 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 11:11:34 PM)

Sarah loves me!

Since PsychoRabbit and mirthalac have been nominated, I'll nominate Sandamnit and Vervet.

Now somebody nominate Burnt Corn and Tyr for me. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
crazy is all right.
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 15 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-11-03 01:24:13 AM)

Dammit Dramamine, I was gonna nominate Melanie because she was hot.

Oh well, I guess now I will do:

1. Sandamit because he is God.
2. Stevo because its a guy from Jackass, which also sorta describes Stevo.
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 16 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-11-03 02:45:14 AM)

Quote:
2. Stevo because its a guy from Jackass, which also sorta describes Stevo.

Isn't that actually Steve-O?

Anyway, I nominate shelper because I think his name is just funny, for some reason.
ur mom
This reply was last edited on 04-11-03 07:47:52 PM by Marcher.
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 17 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-11-03 03:06:11 AM)

It has to be Arnok and Calagorm. I just like those kinds of names.
Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 18 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-11-03 05:10:43 AM)

Sanddamnit. Because I like the story behind it and I like how it sounds.
"The bite of conscience, like the bite of a dog into stone, is a stupidity."
shelper

Ballkicks: (+58 / -7)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 19 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-11-03 08:46:26 AM)

drahnier and titben are great.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reply 20 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-11-03 10:28:27 AM)

I'll nominate Cyanide because it sounds neat, and because it's used to commit suicide.

I'll also nominate Socrateius because it's similar to Socrates, the ancient philosopher.
Marijuana is living proof that big things do come in small packages.

Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well. (The Book of Proverbs 5:15)
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reply 21 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-11-03 01:36:18 PM)

Quoted from greenidentity:
what is the story behind it?
Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reply 22 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-11-03 01:57:54 PM)

I nominate uselessinformation, because it looks good and has a lot of sibilant sounds.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 23 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-12-03 01:37:49 AM)

Quoted from Spazz:
Quoted from greenidentity:
what is the story behind it?
Way back in the day, when I first ventured onto the wonderful Internetland, I adopted my friend's screenname, DR.SANDMAN. He never used it, so he gave me his password and I was then known as DR.SANDMAN on Mplayer. Eventually, I lost the password and had to register another username, this time instead of going with a boring new name, I created the name, DR.SANDM4N wow!

Well, eventually, as I matured and learned more about the Internet, I realized how inherently gay that username was, so I shorted it to merely Sandman. I soon, thereafter, learned that this was quite a common username when I tried to register it at about twenty sites and it was always taken. Until one day, I mispelt Sandman, thus resulting in Sandamn. I was astonished at my wit, so I decided to adopt the name.

A few months later, I ventured onto Internet Relay Chat, otherwise known as IRC and was confronted by a dashing young fellow known as Sandamnit whom threatened me to stop using his username on the Undernet.org servers. After being non-compliant, he decided to k-line me and thusly kick me off of the server. Upon trying to log back on, I learned that Sandamn had been taken, by none other than the mysterious fellow named Sandamnit.

After long hours of soul searching, I decided to adopt Sandamnit as my moniker. All thanks to the anonymous character on Undernet.org named Sandamn.

*slowly walks off into the horizon*

*jumps into the air, making sure to click heels*

*freeze frame*

*theme song from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" begins to play*

*screen fades*

*credits roll*
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 24 of 32 (Originally posted on: 04-12-03 01:42:17 AM)

*tapes inspiring story for the black market*

Beautiful. Sandamnit's fun to say.
Unannounced were their games--all players with no names; they lined up double quick--but just one pogo stick! Everyone gets to play, run away, expose...it was so exotic. But just one pogo stick!

-System of a Down, "Bounce"
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4097 | Total Posts: 32 ]