Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Wisdom Teeth > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3436 | Total Posts: 41 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-09-03 03:34:26 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

June 4th it is. At 8:30 in the morning, the Wednesday after school gets out, I will be passed out in a chair while some old guy fucking rapes the hell out of my mouth. At least they're giving me tons of pain killers and stuff, but it pisses me off that I need to get them out even though they don't bother me at all. Not to mention the fact that I can't eat for practically an entire day before the operation! That's some shit right there. To top it off, his office is referred to as specializing in "ortho-facial surgery". They really couldn't make it sound any worse, could they?!?! I'll be counting down the days...

In conclusion, please tell me happy stories about getting your wisdom teeth out and being rewarded with a pot of gold or something.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 1 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 03:38:18 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

The percs you get afterwards completely make up for any pain and discomfort. I wish I could get mine out again.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 2 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 03:39:18 PM)

Do those "perks" have anything to do with hot girls who feel sorry for you?
Burnt_Corn

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+48 / -41)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 04:35:46 PM)

I had mine taken out last year, I didn't feel much pain or discomfort at all - the first day my mouth felt funky which was annoying but atfer that I didn't notice much of anything different.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 4 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 04:38:45 PM)

one word: anesthetics.

take some home.
I stared in God's eyes. He blinked.

There is not a single shred of evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Shinryu

Ballkicks: (+1 / -0)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 5 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 05:38:13 PM)

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out the same day... Would have been fine, had I not woken up as the jackass was pulling one of them. Not much is more sickening than feeling the tooth come loose. There's a sound attached to the action that I can't replicate. Ick.

I got Tylenol 3 out of it, and called him a motherfucker. Good times.
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 6 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 06:31:54 PM)

I got 3 out in september, can't get the 4 one out because that one is blocked by an impacted moler. So if they try and don't get that one it could lead to serious sinus problems.

I was knocked out, slept for 4 hours after I got home. It wans't that bad, the 2nd day I ate normally. The 1st day you don't even want to move your mouth. If you don't then it could be a relatively pain free day.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 7 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 07:00:15 PM)

I've had a total of 7 teeth removed in my life. It's not that bad, I mean it bleeds a little after but the operation itself is painless.

I've never been put to sleep for it - they've just frozen my mouth every time which feels really neet. The best part about being awake for it all was that the dentist once let me pull my own tooth after he secured the plyers. big grin
Marijuana is living proof that big things do come in small packages.

Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well. (The Book of Proverbs 5:15)
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 8 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 07:06:34 PM)

Quoted from boutitben:
Do those "perks" have anything to do with hot girls who feel sorry for you?

Percs.... as in, percaset, which is a pain killer. You'll probably get vicodin, which is awesome.

All of my friends have said that the painkillers make it worth it, and a few has said that they'd get their teeth out again, like wheezy.

I don't need to have mine taken out. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Joanie gave me Noel to hold while she ate her eggs. What an ungainly package: incessant squirming, foul discharges from every orifice, and you have to hold up his drooping head or it will fall right off. They should pass these things around in high-school health class, if they really want to scare kids into using protection.
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 9 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 09:49:06 PM)

I was supposed to have mine removed. All four came in, and they don't seem to be a problem.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 10 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 10:24:38 PM)

I've had 14 teeth out, mostly to make room for those awful braces. My teeth all came in really late, except for my wisdom teeth, I had all of them at 15.

Getting teeth pulled isn't so bad, because your so incredibly high, and kinda asleep. Having gum tissue removed, however, ughhh.... *shudder*
This Space for Rent

Kyrie
INTL Alumni
No more blue tomorrows.

Eleison

Ballkicks: (+79 / -9)
Reply 11 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 10:49:14 PM)

I had all four of my wisdom teeth out last month, two of which were impacted. My cheeks looked a bit swollen for a few days afterwards, and the nurse messed up putting my IV in beforehand (IVs are a phobia of mine, yay), but it was completely painless. Once I woke up from the anaesthetics I was totally fine, didn't bleed too much, and didn't even bother taking any of the prescribed painkillers, 'cause it didn't hurt at all.

So yay! You'll be fine! Best of luck.
dix chiens pour un loup.
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 12 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 11:04:32 PM)

"Perks" often come in the form of Vikaden tablets... to kill the terrible pain the process causes!
I'm such a damn loser. Even the Update Profile button told me so.

Damn, I got a 94.7% in my US History class. Time to get depressed and drop my grade to a B+. Yay.

My Chem teacher made a joke about me in class again because I joke at him for being short. What a bitter Vietnamese man. I cry.

You know, everyone hates me, and I'm going out there to make it happen!

IB's a bitch, like me without self-depreciation.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 13 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 11:06:38 PM)

Sell your painkillers.
Joanie gave me Noel to hold while she ate her eggs. What an ungainly package: incessant squirming, foul discharges from every orifice, and you have to hold up his drooping head or it will fall right off. They should pass these things around in high-school health class, if they really want to scare kids into using protection.
Kyrie
INTL Alumni
No more blue tomorrows.

Eleison

Ballkicks: (+79 / -9)
Reply 14 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-09-03 11:14:49 PM)

Quoted from ice:
Sell your painkillers.

You are my hero. Best advice I've heard all week.
dix chiens pour un loup.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 15 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 12:16:58 AM)

I never grew my 12 year molars so I don't have to have mine taken out, there's enough space. Probably will though, just for the drugs.
This side up.
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reply 16 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 12:31:42 AM)

Mine come out on May 1st. Not looking forward to it, but hey, at least the valium will be cool (I hope).
ur mom
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

Ballkicks: (+301 / -42)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 17 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 01:08:59 AM)

codine is a great drug.
Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

Ballkicks: (+74 / -90)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 01:27:23 AM)

Codine is a great drug because it's easy to get.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 19 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 01:39:01 AM)

Quote:
You are my hero. Best advice I've heard all week.

If you sell them individually, you could probably get $4, perhaps $5 a pill.
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reply 20 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 03:02:52 AM)

I'm getting my uppers taken out during the summer. Hmm, now I wanna skimp on the drugs and find a buyer. :p
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reply 21 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 04:23:37 AM)

Getting wisdom teeth out with Nitrous? Amazing. Best time I've ever had.

Five days after? Still bleeding. They had to *break* my teeth to get them out, and ended up leaving tooth splinters in there that I removed myself. I still have holes in my gums, and I had my teeth pulled 3 years ago. I was all hopped up on painkillers for two weeks.
...and i don't even care anyfuckingmore.
Roatigas

The best in the world at kicking people when they're down

Ballkicks: (+47 / -21)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 22 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 07:57:25 AM)

Quoted from boutitben:
fucking rapes the hell out of my mouth

It's the very same terminology I used to describe it when I had all four of mine out.
Before the op - Nervous.
During the op- Anaesthetised.
Straight after the op (after awaking)- Weeeeeee!
From then on - I can't eat anything, this sucks.
Now - Fond memories.
The most annoying thing was trying not to get food stuck in the holes, otherwise you'd have to try and poke it out. That, and trying to smile with chipmunk cheeks. I have a photo of it somewhere. I look like a retard... more so...
"Fabulon! Now that just SOUNDS fun. If I got 800 grams of fabulon for my birthday, I'd be pretty stoked" - Brad.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 09:02:33 AM)

drugs are cool, let's talk about our drug-adventures at the dentists......

I dunno if they have been taken out, i think i got one in the upper right side........hmmmmm
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 24 of 41 (Originally posted on: 04-10-03 02:46:36 PM)

I have like six wisdom teeth, apparently.

I feel totally fucking cheated.

At first I thought it was a mistake, right? (how can you have six?) but he showed me on my x rays, then my other friend told me she had six too. Damnit.
If we do not hang together, we will hang seperately.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3436 | Total Posts: 41 ]