Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Is it ever OK to.... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4073 | Total Posts: 49 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:13:13 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Hit a female?

Discuss.
"The bite of conscience, like the bite of a dog into stone, is a stupidity."
Vampire

Ballkicks: (+7 / -11)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 1 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:15:18 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

NEVER!

Full stop

It's just wrong, they are physically weaker and... just wrong.
*¤VãMÞíRé¤*
How did you get this number? SHUTUP!
Looks like you hiy some guys dog sarge.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:18:31 AM)

sure, I don't see the difference between hitting a man or hitting a woman.

usually I don't hit people but if they hit me, I will probably hit back. regardless of sex.
I stared in God's eyes. He blinked.

There is not a single shred of evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Ballkicks: (+61 / -14)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 3 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:22:04 AM)

Depends on the situation. Anyway, there is equality now right?
We shit what we eat. So what we're eating in fact, is processed and qualified shit, but shit nonetheless.

Life Sucks.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 4 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:24:24 AM)

It sure is. I have hit a woman a total of 1 time. We were at a keg party at some dudes house and this chick accused me of hitting on her (which was absurd because, ewww.) decided it would be a good idea to kill me, so she took a kitchen knife and actually jabbed me with it, penetrating the skin, enough for me to know she was serious...and drunk...so I knocked her out. I was backed against a wall trying to talk her down, and it could have ended alot bloodier....oh wait it did, because nobody saw the knife thing, but they did see me hit her, so after doing my best to fight off several large and stupid men, I woke up in the hospital with a broken rib and a shiner.

I was 100% justified in putting her down as I'm pretty sure I would have ended up either dead, or in worse condition than I ended up anyway. I don't regret it or feel bad about it. The circumstances are limited but it's ok sometimes. I havent gone to a kegger since.....starting to wonder why I ever did anyway.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:24:42 AM)

Yes. If women want to "wear the pants" then they can get punched. Sure, a good reason is probably needed, but tell me you haven't been annoyed when you just sat down to take a crap and some blind skank knocks on your door wanting donations.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!
Breasts: Fun for ages 18 months and below.

Who needs women when you've got Cricket... The Hackey Central Times
greenidentity

Reply 6 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:29:34 AM)

Damn, you guys are scary. (besides Vampire)

Although I do agree on some points. I have seen girls that are pretty fuckin tough. My old best friend, I seen her beat up at least 3 full grown men, and beat at least 10 grown men in arm wrestling. If you absolutely have to push or physically restrain seomone becuase they are physically threatening you, then do so. i don't believe hitting is neccesary becaue 8 out of 10 times, a guy is way stronger than the girl and is very capable of holding her down and restraining her. I'd say the only time it is OK to actually hit ANYONE is if you seriously feel your life is in danger and there is absolutely nothing else you can do, like I said before about my crazy bitch friend, who would get hit and still fuck dudes up.

I just find it scary that guys are so willing to hit girls these days, not very much will hold a guy back from doing so, and in my opinion, that's wrong.
This reply was last edited on 04-05-03 01:36:13 AM by greenidentity.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 7 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:32:08 AM)

I think it is. Women aren't very fragile and if they challenge someone or try to get away with something simply because they have a vagina, they should be knocked back down.

Now, there are certain situations where a woman shouldn't be hit...but those are situations where a person should not be hit period.
Skye: And dramamine does have very nice lips.
dramamine: The better to eat pussy with.
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reply 8 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:34:03 AM)

I will hit a chick and I expect that if I deserve it I amto be hit. I don't think that just cuz I am weaker that I should not be hit. I played football just to prove this point. Hell girls can fucking take pain more than guys.
Fuck we have to squeez a 9lb baby out a fucking small hole.
Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 9 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:48:48 AM)

I don't belive in hitting anyone unless it's the only choice you have. I don't limit this to males or females. I'm not a violent guy, but I can kick your ass, and if you insist on making it absolutely necessary for me to kick your ass, guess what happens!!
Calagorm

Dingleberries of Doom

Ballkicks: (+23 / -19)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 10 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 01:54:22 AM)

If you want to make as much money as me, be able to vote, and not sit arround the house all day and raise my filthy children and you fucking hit me im going to give you the beeting of your fucking life i'm a serial-killer :) And our pretty katii knows how fucking scary big i am i'm a serial-killer :)
greenidentity

Reply 11 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:02:46 AM)

hahahah OK Mr. man LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Yea, I guess it's all very circumstantial (sp) There are times whe nit's justified and times when it absolutely is not. I don't think that just because women want to work and vote and stuff automatically makes it OK for them to be hit though. But I also think that it isn't ok to hit anyone, ever.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 12 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:06:37 AM)

Quoted from Calagorm:
If you want to make as much money as me, be able to vote, and not sit arround the house all day and raise my filthy children and you fucking hit me im going to give you the beeting of your fucking life i'm a serial-killer :) And our pretty katii knows how fucking scary big i am i'm a serial-killer :)

I bet if I did it right I could break your knee cap with one go...no weapons....I promise.

i'm a serial-killer :)

Katti your whole argument went right out the window when you said you don't belive it's ok to hit anyone ever, which is about as retarded as saying "WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER" because war is sometimes the answer, just like physical violence is sometimes the answer, it's a hard truth, deal.
Calagorm

Dingleberries of Doom

Ballkicks: (+23 / -19)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 13 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:16:19 AM)

Hey Smokey if your coming to the intl meeting thing id be happy to spar with you a little bit..
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reply 14 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:22:19 AM)

Quoted from Calagorm:
Hey Smokey if your coming to the intl meeting thing id be happy to spar with you a little bit..
I would pay to see that.
Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
Burnt_Corn

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+48 / -41)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 15 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:24:35 AM)

if your hit more then once and she is intending on hurting you then I see now reason not to hit back if thats the only way to stop it.
greenidentity

Reply 16 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:28:06 AM)

Quoted from Smokey2003:
Quoted from Calagorm:

I bet if I did it right I could break your knee cap with one go...no weapons....I promise.

i'm a serial-killer :)

Katti your whole argument went right out the window when you said you don't belive it's ok to hit anyone ever, which is about as retarded as saying "WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER" because war is sometimes the answer, just like physical violence is sometimes the answer, it's a hard truth, deal.

OK sorry, I will rephrase that--IDEALLY, no one should ever hit anyone. OK? I should have worded it better. I know it's not possible though and I know sometimes it is necessary, but IDEALLY, it shouldn't have to be.

P.S.---I wouldn't be so sure about busting Jeremy's kneecap. I've seen only a fraction of what that kid can do.
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 17 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:32:21 AM)

Quoted from greenidentity:
I don't think that just because women want to work and vote and stuff automatically makes it OK for them to be hit though.

Ignoring your last statement about hitting people in general, this statement is a bit flawed in its scope. Women want to be treated equally, as far as I can see. However, some of them also want to be treated differently when it comes to other things. You can't really have it both ways if you argue, on one hand, that women should be treated equally as men, then OTOH, that women deserve NOT to be treated like men in some respects.
We shit what we eat. So what we're eating in fact, is processed and qualified shit, but shit nonetheless.

Life Sucks.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 18 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:35:44 AM)

I belive you.....still it's not like I'd fight fair or anything. :P

I'm not coming to the INTL meet for many reasons.

1. I have a life...sadly
2. It's not in Orlando....and I have a life.
3. I'm still too much of a newbie to enjoy myself there, still don't give a shit about most of you...might change.

And if I went I wouldn't spar with you ofcourse, like I said I don't fight unless I have to...then again I guess that'd be up to you. Hoo-Ha!
greenidentity

Reply 19 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:42:40 AM)

Quoted from Shitty Ice:
I don't think that just because women want to work and vote and stuff automatically makes it OK for them to be hit though.

Ignoring your last statement about hitting people in general, this statement is a bit flawed in its scope. Women want to be treated equally, as far as I can see. However, some of them also want to be treated differently when it comes to other things. You can't really have it both ways if you argue, on one hand, that women should be treated equally as men, then OTOH, that women deserve NOT to be treated like men in some respects.

Yea, I guess it's all very circumstantial (sp) There are times when it's justified and times when it absolutely is not

I believe I also stated the above right before you replied with the statement I gave immediately afterwards. Which was basically saying the same thing you just said, so yea. And then I just wrote my opinion about it. Why shouldn't we be equal, we are human beings too. But that doesn't mean it's more or less OK for us to hit or be hit, that is a whole different story, and a whole different situation.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 20 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:43:27 AM)

Quoted from Shitty Ice:

Now we are going into this male/female equality argument. I don't think that part of her statement is flawed, I just think she messed up when she said "ever". Women (the sane ones) want the same rights as men, and there is no reason they shouldn't be entitled to those rights. MOST women do NOT want to be treated like a man as a person, and I don't blame them there either. Personal issues and Legal issues are two different things.
greenidentity

Reply 21 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 02:46:16 AM)

Yea, that. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 22 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 03:04:24 AM)

Yeah, Smokey, which is why I said "scope". LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Anyway, I agree on differentiating between personal and legal issues. However, I have been accused by many of being sexist when I say I prefer to be chivalrous.

Life Sucks.

Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 23 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 03:19:45 AM)

I don't have problems with hitting girls, if they deserve it. I don't think of it as any different from hitting a guy.

I mean, this girl I know hits me constantly (like hard. running up from behind and slamming my head into lockers when I'm not ready for it, throwing stuff at me, etc.) so I punch her back when I get fed up with it. Then she bitches and whines and cries about how I can't hit her because she's a girl.

*sigh*
ur mom
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 24 of 49 (Originally posted on: 04-05-03 05:48:52 AM)

If you won't hit a girl, then you shouldn't hit a guy. Same thing.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4073 | Total Posts: 49 ]