Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Singaporean Ice > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2470 | Total Posts: 57 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Ballkicks: (+61 / -14)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
(Originally posted on: 03-07-03 09:32:56 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

[Got the thread title from Vervet]

A confession: Vervet shamed me into starting this thread. For some reason, INTL loads slowly for me (understandable at work since it's dialup, but I'm using 512K DSL at home).

I wanted to post some pics at SPSW, and I recalled I could upload my personal pics here, so I uploaded 3 here, linked them from SPSW, but didn't start any thread here. My bad for leeching. Sorry.

So here now, are the three pics I took at work one morning when I was bored as shit. That is, before the calls, emails, faxes and letters started coming in the afternoon and I was swamped with work. [Pic quality due to webcam, not my 'photography' skills :p]

This is the first pic:

Then I took another:

Then I got "complaints" about pink phones and pink shirts, so I took another the next day wearing a MANLY blue shirt LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!:

Heehee....once again, sorry. I'll post here more often then, like I once did. i'm a serial-killer :)
A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 1 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-07-03 09:50:42 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

And thus the massed confusion of names begins.

Oh, and hey. :p
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-07-03 09:58:19 PM)

welcome! stick around, have a beer.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 3 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-07-03 10:16:20 PM)

NNY, will do. No beer here, only wine. :p

Stormy, I chose this nick after a quick discussion between me and ice (the INTL ice). And yeah, hey. Though I've already posted here before when I first registered a few months ago. :p
A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 4 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-07-03 10:23:33 PM)

wine is good too. i was thinking of going to the wine store downtown when i have money next, just for a change.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 5 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-07-03 10:24:10 PM)

Quote:
Stormy, I chose this nick after a quick discussion between me and ice (the INTL ice). And yeah, hey. Though I've already posted here before when I first registered a few months ago.

Yah, I know, I was in the thread. Except that then you did not make the promise to post more often that you have made today.

Wine, Beer, bah. It's all about the Rum.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-07-03 11:04:47 PM)

Nice name. +1 Karma. I admit it, I was just looking for an excuse. :p
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 7 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-07-03 11:10:38 PM)

NNY: Rofl. The kick's nothing compared to vodka though...LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Stormy: I did not make a promise to do what? :p Anyway, I love rum, especially golden rum - don't care where it comes from, it's usually the first drink I have upon arriving at clubs.

Pascal: ROFL! :p
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 8 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-07-03 11:47:19 PM)

Pascal, who needs an excuse? It's Ice-wyvern-Ice-... er...

+1 karma, buddy big grin And post more here too LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
'Boo says "WHAT?" '
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 9 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 12:02:21 AM)

Well I'll be damned!

You look just like my chemistry teacher. Well, almost...
Well, well, well... Magus finally has free time to post!
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 10 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 12:22:42 AM)

swiss: Will do! i'm a serial-killer :) Gee, I didn't know all I had to do was appear and get karma! If only it worked in real life too. :p

Magus: I hope your chemistry teacher is also young, charismatic, and loved by the girls. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 11 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 12:31:22 AM)

ill *make* it kick. anyhow, i said for a change, if it did the exact same thing it'd be pointless. ive been drunk off wine before.
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 12 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 12:46:03 AM)

Quoted from icewyvern:

Magus: I hope your chemistry teacher is also young, charismatic, and loved by the girls. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

My chem teacher is young, charismatic, and loved by the girls. He is also dorky and kind of a nerd. Even so, the resemblence between you and him are uncanny.

... I'm not calling you a nerd! :p
Well, well, well... Magus finally has free time to post!
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 13 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 12:51:32 AM)

Holla.
Where can I turn for comfort? Where do the cold days end?
Where has the sunshine gone? Where do our two hearts blend?
Where has love gone and hidden? Where must I go to find?
The more I shun romance, the more love is defined.
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 14 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 03:47:11 AM)

NNY: Lol. Well, if you make it kick, it's not exactly wine any more is it? LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Magus: Call me a geek then. I'll take it as a compliment. Have always been half-geek-half-nerd-half-jock....yes I know they add to one-and-a-half. :p Damn, where do you live exactly? I'm going there to meet the girls. :p

And Holla to you too, PR. big grin
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reply 15 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 05:10:31 AM)

Anyone can get drunk or at least tipsy on wine. It's whether you pick the right one. Lambrinni won't get you drunk (well... 3 litres will), but it's cheap-ass. Now a rich French Chardonnay, or perhaps a dark Chillian Cabonet Sauvignon (more my liking because it's red) and leave the Chardonnay for her.

And I used to play rugby. Wine isn't a woman's drink if you know which are the finer ones. :p
'Boo says "WHAT?" '
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 16 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 05:41:41 AM)

well, whatever. the only wine ive had is my dads cheap ass wine, and one glass got me buzzed, two got me to the point i was doing pretty good, 3 and i was doing real well.
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 17 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 06:23:39 AM)

Everywhere swiss and NNY gather together....it seems all other topics will fade away until only the alcohol remain. :p

But swiss, I never said wine was a woman's drink. I love wine. Nice to sip while playing games without getting too buzzed. I love a certain red wine from Italy, got it for US$35 duty-free...but damned if I can remember the name...MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 18 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 06:32:30 AM)

haha. yeah i guess we're good at that. swiss, mingan and useless and i and whoever else all need to get together for some massive drinking ... night or two or three. it would be great. drunkards of INTL unite!
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 19 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 06:47:20 AM)

I'd like to join BUT not get drunk. I might be raped. :p

/edit: By the girls, I mean. :p
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 20 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 02:13:39 PM)

You look like this guy Giang at work. Not that it means anything to you, though.

You have baby doll lips.
crazy is all right.
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 21 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 02:26:16 PM)

Heh...I seem to look like a lot of people. :p Someone somewhere else said I look like Eason Chan...my sisters say I look like this compere on TV (except I don't have his bod, which he flaunts at times :p)...

And thanks Melanie. You're the first to say something about my lips...at least you're the first who said something who hasn't gotten anything from these lips....:p
We shit what we eat. So what we're eating in fact, is processed and qualified shit, but shit nonetheless.

Life Sucks. So Enjoy It. i'm a serial-killer :)

icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Reply 22 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-08-03 03:08:07 PM)

I now wonder if it'd be too much if I linked some of the pics I took on my trip last year...
We shit what we eat. So what we're eating in fact, is processed and qualified shit, but shit nonetheless.

Life Sucks. So Enjoy It. i'm a serial-killer :)

Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 23 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-09-03 12:32:59 PM)

You're so cool, Ice. I was browsing ID, and saw the title of the thread. You made my day. i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)

Welcome, btw. I know you'll make a great addition to the board.

Oh, and to access your trip pictures, just change the "uploaded" in the SPSW URL to "_uploaded". That way you won't have to upload them again. Sorry if you already knew this tidbit o' knowledge.

EDIT: See? http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/_uploaded/Vervet/
It is said the Devil has all the best tunes.
This is broadly true. But Heaven has the best choreographers.

Witty Tirade (9:57:12 PM): Where I come from, the South, we have a thing called honour.
ExtraKryspi346 (9:57:41 PM): Does it involve lynching niggers?
ExtraKryspi346 (9:57:58 PM): Because that's all you southern folk can do right
This reply was last edited on 03-09-03 12:38:12 PM by Vervet.
Defunkt

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+23 / -6)
Reply 24 of 57 (Originally posted on: 03-09-03 12:40:26 PM)

I like how the Day 1 with pink shirt/phone picture and the Day 2 picture show ice-man with the exact same facial expression in almost the exact same position. Makes me think he just did some photoshopping. +1
"I am a "special" kid." - Spazz
"Way to fail, man. Way to fail." - Tyr
"Some people just need killing." - Solid Snake
http://www.uselessstatic.com
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2470 | Total Posts: 57 ]