Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > So, can i get kicked out of two houses? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1382 | Total Posts: 17 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 02-27-03 05:54:56 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

only time will tell.

my fucking roomate decided to write in my name on the mailbox, which is grounds for instant eviction. he didnt bother to tell anyone, and i didnt find out untill the landlord called today to talk to him. we dont know what he said or what she said because he left shortly after and my other roomates didnt get home untill just recently.

also, jeremy and cody are building an aresenal of arrows and makeshift toy swords. they already put some cracks in the back sliding door from a misplaced arrow.

im just trying to relax and fix my computer, hopeing to feel better soon, my stomach is in knots and my arms are real sore. other than that its been an uneventful return to home. oh, and my camera broke, which means you wont be seeing anymore hot hot photo fun for a very long time.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 06:14:17 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
my fucking roomate decided to write in my name on the mailbox, which is grounds for instant eviction.
Write in your name? Explain.

And how did you break your camera? (MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS)
crazy is all right.
JamesMartigo
The Flying Dutchman

Ballkicks: (+118 / -35)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 2 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 06:33:36 PM)

Is everybody who is actually living there registered there? Is that the problem?
"Women are so weird because us men haven't learned to speak estrogenese." - Flaming Arrow
"I don't think any man has ever mastered the language...I mean, besides gay guys." - Flaming Arrow
"In estrogenese, No means Yes, and Yes means twice." - Dimi
"Hey Guess what everybody! MY PENIS IS AN AVERAGE SIZED PENIS! How's that for truth?" - Baggy Brad
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 3 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 06:46:48 PM)

I hope these turn out to be only mixups, and things that can be fixed.

And I ask both questions Mel did.
It is said the Devil has all the best tunes.
This is broadly true. But Heaven has the best choreographers.

Witty Tirade (9:57:12 PM): Where I come from, the South, we have a thing called honour.
ExtraKryspi346 (9:57:41 PM): Does it involve lynching niggers?
ExtraKryspi346 (9:57:58 PM): Because that's all you southern folk can do right
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 4 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 06:46:54 PM)

im the only one living here who isnt on the lease. the policy is that only the landlord can add names of people onto the mail boxes, and only those who are on the lease can have their name on the box. there is a big sign above the box clearly stating that its grounds for instant eviction if someone other than the landlord adds a name to the mailbox.

my camera broke when i dropped it one too many times, its not in good shape, but the lense didnt break, good ol olympus quality lenses.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
couldbeme
INTL Premium Member
Ignored
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+55 / -27)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 5 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 08:10:19 PM)

Then surely it's your room-mate who should get kicked out? He wrote the name. Good luck.
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 08:30:18 PM)

Quoted from couldbeme:
Then surely it's your room-mate who should get kicked out? He wrote the name. Good luck.
No, his roommate is a fucking idiot for doing it, but Joel's the one that isn't on the lease.

ps: yay for olympus digital cameras!
crazy is all right.
The Whistling Phantom

Ballkicks: (+6 / -2)
Reply 7 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 09:33:39 PM)

*raises hands to heaven and screams*

IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD!?!?

They shouldn't kick you out if you can explain to the landlord that it wasn't you. Idiots.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 8 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 09:49:29 PM)

it doesnt matter that he put it there and not the rest of us, if one of us gets evicted we all get evicted.
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reply 9 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-27-03 09:55:17 PM)

sorry to hear that man. If you do get evicted again I know two pot heads and a asshole looking for a new place soon.

*whispers* I am one of the pot heads. lol If you can stand with Brendan for about two hours a day then I say you have three roommates. considring that I will be hard pressed to pay but I am slowly getting shit figured out. If you wanna try that I will tell my friend Tom (not the one from rockys) and Brendan that they have two people to live with. Brendan has a good ass job and can cover alot of the rent and shit. Tom has a good job too and If I get a b in this class half that $15,000 is mine. (or so my mom says.) What do you say. I know of a nice place right over by nates moms house.
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teaming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 10 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-28-03 01:53:20 PM)

Amsterdam...
I stared in God's eyes. He blinked.

There is not a single shred of evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 11 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-28-03 02:21:26 PM)

Well, unless anything has changed on your end I still fully intend on our getting a place come June. And if you do get evicted, hell, I know you could stay with me until I move out.
A cat will blink when struck with a hammer
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 12 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-28-03 02:32:08 PM)

im glad i have good friends.

and mingan, im lucky i have money for rent this month... getting to amsterdam would be hard. and there are a few people here im not about to leave.

i still need a fucking job...
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 13 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-28-03 03:20:41 PM)

actually, on my way home I saw a house that was for sale. I'd assume cost would be low, seeing as some guy killed his girlfriend then shot himself in the face there not too long ago.
A cat will blink when struck with a hammer
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 14 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-28-03 03:31:15 PM)

::shudders:: is that the one over just off of east wash by where commercial crosses the river?

ive always had a nagging feeling that woman was supposed to be my english teacher in college last year, as just before the year started my english teacher died, as was reported to the class by the replacement who was told she was our new teacher a day before school started, and thats the only death i know of in the area around then.
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reply 15 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-28-03 04:24:34 PM)

Talked to Mel and I have yet to talk to Anthony bu I figure if you get a job, I got two apps for you that might be good, and pay rent you could stay at my place. You could have the top bunk.

P.S. One is for a computer person the other one is for budget.
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teaming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 16 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-28-03 08:18:08 PM)

I have room in my closet.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 17 of 17 (Originally posted on: 02-28-03 08:46:22 PM)

You should have sent,

From the Most Sovereign Emissate of Joel -

Fuck you, cockface.

- Joel, Commander of the VII Legion
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1382 | Total Posts: 17 ]