Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > An INTL Confessional > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2969 | Total Posts: 39 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-30-03 10:13:13 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

"Come, my child, and repent!"

Confess past actions that you still feel guilty about.
"So I'm gone for two seconds, and now it's You-ami?" - Testiclees
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 1 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 10:57:20 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Okay, I'll start:
A few years ago, I was a participant in a regional competition. I represented my city with two other people, working together as a team. During the competition, an audience member from a competing city was video recording the whole event. The competition was organized into groups of three, but the three people were required to work separately on the questions, writing their individual answers down on a piece of paper to be tallied by a "table judge." At the end of the competition, my team was tied for first place with another team, but we ended up in second place after losing the sudden death round.

Last year, I competed again, and prior to the competition, I had overheard other people discussing the results of the competition that I just mentioned, accusing my team--specifically team member X--of cheating. Apparently, that audience member who was recording the event had evidence of our cheating and had shown this evidence to the entire region.

The reason that I feel guilty is because I was probably the one who was cheating (I'm not too sure, I don't really remember), and member X had to take the wrap. I'm also suspicious that perhaps the video actually shows me cheating, and the people who told me about it said that it was member X to protect me from knowing the truth (I can't be sure since I've never seen the evidence).

It sounds silly, but this eats me up inside.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 11:09:02 AM)

well, were you the one that was cheating?

I have something.. it was really stupid, and yeah, I'm ashamed of it. I think I've redeemed myself though, as I only did it once, and I've stayed clean since.

anyway:

my last tourny I was with a pretty good team and we were really working towards winning. one game, I wiped a hit, the ref caught me, and put me in the dead box. he was pretty pissed, and I was pretty embarassed. so then they gave the other team the opportunity for a replay of the game. they loaded my teams side with refs, and we blew through the other team, no cheating involved. it still makes me embarassed to think about it.

since then though, I've relied on my skill and the fact that 'it's just a fucking game, ryan, chill'. that keeps me out of trouble =)

edit: this was like last april or something.
there's no revolution anymore.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 11:10:07 AM)

did this make you feel better about it? telling people I mean, it is supposed to help. ::shrug::

if I have something I feel guilty about I'll go fix it. in your case I'd find the tape and if it was me cheating, tell member X it wasn't his or her fault. then I'd drop out of the competition all together.

I don't have anything I feel guilty about now, as I try to fix it until I don't feel guilty anymore.
I stared in God's eyes. He blinked.

There is not a single shred of evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 4 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 01:34:47 PM)

I should feel guilty for being here when I have an exam tomorrow. But for some reason I don't feel concerned at all.
"Mortal men have always had three desires: the first, to live forever; the second, to fly like the birds; the third, to reach their own cocks with their mouths" - a friend.
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 5 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 02:38:01 PM)

I've convinced myself to not feel guilty about this, but I really felt like an ass at the time. I deserved it, though.

I do a few 5K runs every year, and after one of them (this one in particular was a bridge run) I got on the bus with my friends Josh and Susi to go back to the other side. During the race, ambulances follow the people from the back. Well, this time we decided to just walk it because Susi didn't want to run. We purposely decided to finish dead last, but we couldn't. There was this group of "obese" people walking as slow as possible in front of the ambulances and the ambulances kept beeping their sirens and stuff at them to make them go faster.

Back on the bus: Talking and joking with Josh and Susi with my big mouth, I say something like, "Too bad there was a bunch of fatties walking slow on purpose, we should've been last." Then, the guy in the seat with me says, "Hey, let me tell you a story."

Guy: "I have a friend named Aaron. He's been struggling with weight problems all his life. A few times a week, he walks underneath the bridge back and forth. So far, he's lost 150lbs. He has various health problems, but he's always talked about, 'One day, I'm gonna do the bridge run.' This was his year. He finally made it. We even had tT-shirts made to support him."

Boy, did I feel like an ass. I still get teased about it to this day. I admit I deserved it, but I don't care anymore. They were walking ridiculously slow, probably for attention. Even so, I do tend to watch what I say more closely now.
crazy is all right.
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 6 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 02:47:48 PM)

I found a picture!

I'm pretty competitive, and I used to run, so I couldn't stand the fact that women pushing strollers and guys on crutches with one leg were going to beat me. That's why we decided to be purposely last.
crazy is all right.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 7 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 05:37:48 PM)

I don't think I have any stories like those. The only things I feel guilty about are when I treated people like shit or when I'm treated myself like shit.
I put my hand up on your hip
When I dip, you dip, we dip

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
Indiana Posse O' Dykes wannabe
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 8 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 05:56:44 PM)

once, i killed a man.
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Completely messed up or mishandled; botched.
Badly damaged or injured.
Exceedingly drunk or intoxicated.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reply 9 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 06:10:07 PM)

Quoted from NNY:
once, i killed a man.
Who? When? Why? How or with?
"Yeah and if your sister is your aunt and your mother marries your uncle, you'd be your own grandpa!"
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 10 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 06:12:43 PM)

you'll find out. wait, did i say i killed a man, or that i was going to kill a man?
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 11 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 06:16:17 PM)

Cody and I gave Joel a shot in the mouth. Now it looks like he has herpies.
A cat will blink when struck with a hammer

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
Reply 12 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 06:22:48 PM)

I am a perfect littl angel.
28:06:42:12
BalsaWoodKeyboard
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+65 / -19)
Reply 13 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 06:26:40 PM)

This was like in Sixth grade...but...
My friends were playing this really old (I mean the huge floppys) computer game about some slaves escaping to the north or some bullshit. Anyway, they were almost the first people to ever finish, and then I pressed a button that made the game escape. I felt pretty bad when I found out they were near the end.
Now, when clouds of Fate o'ercast
All my Present, and my Past,
Let my Future radiant shine
With sweet hopes of thee and thine.
-Edgar Allan Poe
deadkid

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+5 / -23)
Reply 14 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-30-03 11:13:50 PM)

This kid lost $10 at this comic book shop, I was there I picked it up, the kid was like, have you seen my $10, i'm like no..i have'nt. I feel so bad about it now.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reply 15 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 02:21:02 AM)

Again, going back to junior high school. A boy I really liked (who considered himself an intellectual/poet/musician) broke up with me for Jessica the Slut. So, I took all of the love poems, letters, and song lyrics that he'd written for me, and I red-inked them like the meanest Nazi English teacher of your nightmares. "Meaning garbled, please clarify." "Too many modifiers!" "Spelling! -3!" etc. etc. I mean, I hammered him. I didn't grade any of his papers above a 70. Then, I put them into a big manilla envelope and sent them to his house, but before I did, I sprayed my best friend's Giorgio perfume into it so that he would always associate that scent with humiliation.

In retrospect, that wasn't very graceful of me.
"Give me the luxuries of life and I can do without some of the necessities."
-Evelyn Waugh

This reply was last edited on 01-31-03 02:49:54 AM by Mojo.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 16 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 02:23:28 AM)

Graceful, maybe not. But funny, absolutely.
I put my hand up on your hip
When I dip, you dip, we dip

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
Indiana Posse O' Dykes wannabe
the winged cock
they don't! thank god

Ballkicks: (+82 / -54)
Reply 17 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 06:17:13 AM)

i still feel guilty about letting catarina go, she was one of my best bitches
only got 193 left, and none of them got as much as cat MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
The Winged Cock
"Grabs hold and won't let go. It's brilliant!"
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 18 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 06:39:49 AM)

Quote:
I've convinced myself to not feel guilty about this, but I really felt like an ass at the time. I deserved it, though.

I do a few 5K runs every year, and after one of them (this one in particular was a bridge run) I got on the bus with my friends Josh and Susi to go back to the other side. During the race, ambulances follow the people from the back. Well, this time we decided to just walk it because Susi didn't want to run. We purposely decided to finish dead last, but we couldn't. There was this group of "obese" people walking as slow as possible in front of the ambulances and the ambulances kept beeping their sirens and stuff at them to make them go faster.

Back on the bus: Talking and joking with Josh and Susi with my big mouth, I say something like, "Too bad there was a bunch of fatties walking slow on purpose, we should've been last." Then, the guy in the seat with me says, "Hey, let me tell you a story."

Guy: "I have a friend named Aaron. He's been struggling with weight problems all his life. A few times a week, he walks underneath the bridge back and forth. So far, he's lost 150lbs. He has various health problems, but he's always talked about, 'One day, I'm gonna do the bridge run.' This was his year. He finally made it. We even had tT-shirts made to support him."

Boy, did I feel like an ass. I still get teased about it to this day. I admit I deserved it, but I don't care anymore. They were walking ridiculously slow, probably for attention. Even so, I do tend to watch what I say more closely now.

Funniest thing I've read this week.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!
Equal Second Place: Best Avatar in the Annual Bi-Monthly Stanknogger Memorial Awards

I laugh in the face of humour... The Hackey Central Times
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 19 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 07:51:48 AM)

There's a game that my friends used to play where you would divide a piece of paper into columns, and each column would have a subject such as "color," "country," "food," etc. Someone would choose a letter, and every player would write down a word in each category that started with that letter (basically the ghetto version of Scattergories).
There was one instance when I was watching them play, and they were calling out all the words that they had written down for the letter D. One of the girls that was playing had written down "Dalvin" for the "boys' name" category. So I told her, "What kind of a name is Dalvin? That doesn't count!" She replied, pointing to the guy next to her, "His name is Dalvin."
BalsaWoodKeyboard
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+65 / -19)
Reply 20 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 05:57:12 PM)

Quoted from Zippo279:
There's a game that my friends used to play where you would divide a piece of paper into columns, and each column would have a subject such as "color," "country," "food," etc. Someone would choose a letter, and every player would write down a word in each category that started with that letter (basically the ghetto version of Scattergories).
There was one instance when I was watching them play, and they were calling out all the words that they had written down for the letter D. One of the girls that was playing had written down "Dalvin" for the "boys' name" category. So I told her, "What kind of a name is Dalvin? That doesn't count!" She replied, pointing to the guy next to her, "His name is Dalvin."
oooh thats good.

I was making fun of people who didn't go to college one day, unaware that one of my co-workers, who didn't go to college was right behind me. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth. I shut up pretty fast.
Now, when clouds of Fate o'ercast
All my Present, and my Past,
Let my Future radiant shine
With sweet hopes of thee and thine.
-Edgar Allan Poe
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 21 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 06:12:41 PM)

Quote:
Again, going back to junior high school. A boy I really liked (who considered himself an intellectual/poet/musician) broke up with me for Jessica the Slut. So, I took all of the love poems, letters, and song lyrics that he'd written for me, and I red-inked them like the meanest Nazi English teacher of your nightmares. "Meaning garbled, please clarify." "Too many modifiers!" "Spelling! -3!" etc. etc. I mean, I hammered him. I didn't grade any of his papers above a 70. Then, I put them into a big manilla envelope and sent them to his house, but before I did, I sprayed my best friend's Giorgio perfume into it so that he would always associate that scent with humiliation.

In retrospect, that wasn't very graceful of me.

Wait, what? Why were you grading his papers?

"MY BUM IS ON THE MAN!" - Flaming Arrow
"I just think circumsized dicks look a whole lot better" - Flaming Arrow
Well Danielle, when you turned your back on our religion and basically questioned all of our values and practically insulted our whole sense of faith and our lifestyle, we were alright with that, we let that slide. THEN you came and said that you're attracted to women, we thought that was questionable, but we could get used to it. But the day that you have pornographic videos on your computer, YOU'RE FUCKING OUT. - Danielle's parents

Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 22 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 06:19:53 PM)

I think that she was insulting/criticizing all the lovey-dovey stuff that he had written for her as revenge for his slutty attitude.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 23 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 06:58:23 PM)

Quote:

maybe the guy was lying.
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 24 of 39 (Originally posted on: 01-31-03 08:41:29 PM)

That's another thing I put into my head to make myself feel better. They did have t-shirts, though.
crazy is all right.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2969 | Total Posts: 39 ]