Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Your favorite teacher? (OR Hi, I'm back) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3649 | Total Posts: 48 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-08-02 07:21:43 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well, rather than informing you of the boring things that have distracted me from what I have identified as, possibly, heaven on Earth, I POSE you with this question (you've been POSED, mind you):

Who is, or was, your favorite teacher of all time?

I would have to say my Earth Science teacher right now. Not only has he done crazy shit in the past, but he knows how to teach practically to teenagers. He's also done incredibly crazy shit in his life, and he doesn't seem to have a problem talking about it with us. Point in case, he stole the 42 degree parallel sign in Vermont (the supposed border between the US and Canada) as a graduate student. He knows he's not expendable, so he shits all over administration, and gosh, with what class. I am 96% sure that you would all think he's a great guy.

So who was, or is, your favorite teacher?
"That's all war is -the desire to project the penis into other people's affairs. You don't have to be an analyst to see the foreign recognition policy at work. It goes something like this- WHAT!? THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS!? BOMB THEM!" George Carlin
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 1 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-08-02 08:04:55 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Dr Book, my grade six teacher. He rocked.
http://www.interestingnonetheless.com/signature.php
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 2 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-08-02 08:05:57 PM)

THE DEAD ONE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, seriously, I can't remember.
Kyrie
INTL Alumni
No more blue tomorrows.

Eleison

Ballkicks: (+79 / -9)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 3 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-08-02 08:45:44 PM)

Mr. Trodd, my history teacher. He's so much fun (and makes fun of morons in the class). He's a very smart, open-minded man who is accepting of crazy little radicals such as myself, despite his firm liberal/capitalist stance on things. He really has a passion for what he teaches, and it shows. Plus, he lends me interesting sci-fi books n' stuff. big grin Great teacher, that's all there is to it.

(Now, let's not get into the issue of Miss Mina. Sigh.)
« souviens-toi que le temps est un joueur avide
qui gagne sans tricher, à tout coup ! c'est la loi. »
-- charles baudelaire (spleen et idéal, LXXXV)
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 4 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-08-02 09:39:54 PM)

Mr. Satterfield, my U.S. History teacher. Similar to Kyrie's teacher, he also makes fun of people who do or say stupid/idiotic things during class. He is also very well educated and capable of teaching the material, as opposed to some of my teachers. *sigh*
yay...?
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 5 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-08-02 10:06:03 PM)

Mr. Foster 6th grade. The most incompetent teacher ever he didn't even want to teach us he would tell us stories in class about how he got his thumb shot off in the war or how he used to throw bricks at the cats in his yard. Half way through the year he nailed a stop sign to his door (he obviously stole the stop sign) I don't know he was just a really cool teacher let us do whatever we wanted in his class never gave homework or test.
SALLY OWNED FA!!!!!! -Wheezy

More books by Ferret.
Child molesting: So easy even a priest can do it.
Guru

Ballkicks: (+66 / -21)
Reply 6 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-08-02 10:25:59 PM)

My physics teacher is my favorite. He teaches the matieral well and has quite a few very interesting stories from his past.

On a side note, my current least favorite is my orchestra directer. She sent me a chain letter. That's just wrong.
"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." Ecc 1:17-18
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 7 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-08-02 10:37:25 PM)

I have some teachers that I like, but none that I REALLY liked.

Hi, Tyr.
dufus

Ballkicks: (+24 / -7)
Reply 8 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-08-02 11:47:02 PM)

Basically all my teachers this year suck. Except one class I have with no teacher at all, I like that one.
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reply 9 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 12:35:50 AM)

Mr. Cleek, 8th grade, Art.

This guy rocks. He made fun of idiots all the time. He was really funny. And he happens to be my nextdoor neighbor. He let's us into the gym on Saturdays and we play hockey. Awesome guy. Hella funny.

And he's 61 years old, and had 4 month old kids. But he's been a grandfather for a long time.
neo222
AM I ANNOYING YET?

Ballkicks: (+9 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 10 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:55:25 AM)

my maths teacher and form tutor in year 6 and 8.

He was the best teacher I've ever had and he let us watch videos and he was into sharks and aliens and was overall a good guy
Warning this sig contians spoilers to The Two Towers:

"Where is horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blown? They have passed like rain in the mountains, like wind in the meddows."

"There is nothing we can do. The quest will claim his life"
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 11 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 03:11:15 PM)

It would be interesting to note the differences between numbers of favorite teachers who:

a) were smart and tought the material well
b) did nothing and let students do as they pleased
yay...?
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 12 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 07:47:14 PM)

Indeed it would be, Mr. Tit.

Oh, and if I didn't make it clear - he knows everything about what he's doing (Earth Science). This guy has been to fucking volcanoes and Antarctica and the Himalayas on scientific TEAMS. I'm surprised he isn't a professor.
"That's all war is -the desire to project the penis into other people's affairs. You don't have to be an analyst to see the foreign recognition policy at work. It goes something like this- WHAT!? THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS!? BOMB THEM!" George Carlin
Kyrie
INTL Alumni
No more blue tomorrows.

Eleison

Ballkicks: (+79 / -9)
Reply 13 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 09:53:14 PM)

What about teachers who are slightly vacant and don't care what you do, but have an amazing body and a lovely smile?
« souviens-toi que le temps est un joueur avide
qui gagne sans tricher, à tout coup ! c'est la loi. »
-- charles baudelaire (spleen et idéal, LXXXV)
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 14 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 10:05:43 PM)

Well....Back in 9th grade during the short time I spent at my old highschool before I was kicked out, I had this math teacher who was somewhat cool. He would always make fun of the idiots when they couldn't answer questions and had a running gag of sorts with this other student where they argued about how bad they would beat the other in hockey. That all started when he got hit in the head with a hockey puck at a college game.
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 15 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 10:33:10 PM)

My favorite teacher was my ninth grade English teacher. She was the greatest.
*is Greek, nonetheless*
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 16 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:12:39 PM)

Slept with her, eh?
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Reply 17 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:14:21 PM)

So that's why he failed English.

More books by Ferret.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 18 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:20:45 PM)

Wait, wasn't his ninth grade english teacher the 64 year old with the goiter?
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Reply 19 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:23:10 PM)

Yeah, but the locals called him pastor Frank.

More books by Ferret.
dufus

Reply 20 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:32:57 PM)

Not just the locals. He had quite a reputation outside as well.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 21 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:46:49 PM)

Don't forget that little fiasco with the Canadian Mafia, that caused QUITE a stir.
dufus

Reply 22 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:54:11 PM)

How could I forget that? Various mind-altering drugs, that's how.
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Reply 23 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:55:47 PM)

Dufus, give me the cat tranquilizers.

More books by Ferret.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 24 of 48 (Originally posted on: 05-09-02 11:58:10 PM)

And the time he was accused of having sex with that dog he thought was a hairy man, and led the police on a 13 mile car chase through rural Nebraska.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3649 | Total Posts: 48 ]