Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Serious Discussions: Too serious to have a double entendre in the title > I tried to kill myself. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 10393 | Total Posts: 72 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
BrandNewCar

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+11 / -5)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-17-03 11:23:16 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Last night, I was very, very angry. My parents were arguing with me because I've been skipping college for the past 2 1/2 months and want to go and get a full time job. They think that because my friend was kicked out of college that I want to "follow in his footsteps", whereas I've been wanting to leave college after the 1st month of starting...about 7months ago.

I decided to try to overdose myself, since the idea of the knife looked a slow and drawn out death. I took ibrofen, paracetemol and all those type of drugs from the cabinet and in the end had 48 pills. I swallowed 43 and the other 5 I chucked out the window.

I woke up at 4 am and was chocking up those pills in sick for about 4 hours and then for the rest of today I was choking up the liquid form of the tablets (which looks a lot like water)

Sigh.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 1 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-17-03 11:28:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

You must really hate school *sad*

How come you aren't at the hospital?
The Crazy Person
By "Crazy" I Meant "Stupid"

Ballkicks: (+13 / -23)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 2 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-17-03 03:02:37 PM)

He puked the drugs up and didn't realliy digest them, so he isn't going to be as sick as if he had digested all of them.
"You don't frighten us, you English pigdogs! Go and boil your bottoms you sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, you so call Aurthor king! You and all your silly English kiiiiiiiggg-niggits!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Holy Cheese McFiggit!" - Me

"...I'm so horny. That's okay, my will is good..." - Nirvana : Lithium
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

Ballkicks: (+74 / -90)
Reply 3 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-17-03 03:08:08 PM)

Do your parents know?
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-17-03 04:55:13 PM)

you're lucky you got them up, or you'd have been in for the most agonizing and horrible few hours of your life.
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Completely messed up or mishandled; botched.
Badly damaged or injured.
Exceedingly drunk or intoxicated.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reply 5 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-17-03 11:27:55 PM)

Was it worth it, when you think about it today?
"Give me the luxuries of life and I can do without some of the necessities."
-Evelyn Waugh

Zeus

Ballkicks: (+17 / -15)
Reply 6 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-18-03 01:58:44 AM)

I don't mean to be mean or insensitive but I dont understand the idea of 'trying to kill yourself'. It seems like such an easy task to kill yourself. *sad* Oh and don't kill yourself because of school or parents or girls or anything. Ive gone thru major shit with all of the mentioned and never really thought about killing myself..altho I am joining the army at a time of oncoming war *wtf*
||
ExtraKryspi
I WHINE ABOUT ASININE SHIT
i like your style kryspi

Ballkicks: (+117 / -63)
Reply 7 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-18-03 10:53:21 AM)

You're not going to die. During the Gulf War, something like 150 people died.
e io etterna duro
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 8 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-18-03 02:12:55 PM)

Quoted from ExtraKryspi:

What does that have to do with anything?

And BrandNewCar I've been exactly where you're at. I did pretty much the same thing, swallowing any of the pills that we had in the cabinet, which doesn't sound bad, because there was some advil and some ibuprofen and tylenol, but there was also a bunch of my sleeping pills and migraine medication and various other prescriptions. Pretty much the same thing happened, I passed out, and woke up about to puke and I puked and puked and puked all night and dry heaved a bit when there was just nothing left in there. I hated myself. I'm not even really "okay" with myself now, I just don't think about it. I guess I've decided that (literally and figuratively) I don't have the stomach to end my own life. There are things to live for, but it seems like that only applies to everyone but me for the most part. I find things pretty, but what's the point of living twenty four hours a day when only one hour of the day is halfway pleasant? Anyway, I'm not even sure what the use of this post is if not to say that things can get better, or they can get worse. Killing yourself just makes you into a statistic. The best I can advise is to stop living for other people. If you hate school, then you're really just wasting a lot of money because it won't get you anywhere, and if it does, it'll be a place that you don't want to be anyway. So quit school if you really don't like it that much. Or maybe it's just living with your parents that is causing all of this friction. Maybe see if there is somewhere you can move or something you can work out. Try to avoid confrontation while you weigh all of your choices.
It's been a long december.
You get the feeling it's all a lot of oysters
with no pearls
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 9 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-18-03 02:54:03 PM)

BNC, do you have a new perspective on live, or are you still miserable? Or was it just a spur of the moment thing?
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Zeus

Ballkicks: (+17 / -15)
Reply 10 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-18-03 10:27:33 PM)

Quote:

I am very very unlucky. And yeah, peach has a point.
||
Mr Bounce

Ballkicks: (+95 / -37)
Reply 11 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-19-03 07:17:25 AM)

Zeus, just pray that you don't have to assault Baghdad(sp?). You'll get masscred like rats in a cage. I've never been depressed so I have no experience. So, uh... Yeah.
izzy: fuck you
Soccy: after my nap
Tonto_johnlee
U HAVE BEEN REDIRECTED TO THA LOGOUT SCRIPT ROFLOL

INTL resident asperger syndrome guy

Ballkicks: (+67 / -170)
Reply 12 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-19-03 09:09:47 AM)

I half-heartedly tried to suffocate myself with a pillow once. I refuse to explain my reasoning as to why I should've died.
CLICK HERE OR CLICK HERE, OR IF YOU'RE TOO SCARED, THEN CLICK HERE.
For each point of positive karma I get, I get eight points of negative karma.
Official King of Suck, as announced by Flaming Arrow at KOTRT.
Matthew 9:12-13 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Mr Bounce

Ballkicks: (+95 / -37)
Reply 13 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-19-03 11:00:28 PM)

Thanks for teasing us. Hey! I've got a great story, but I won't tell you!
The reason can't have been that bad. Surely you can tell us?
izzy: fuck you
Soccy: after my nap
GrahamStokley
3DB Will Set You Free

To fat to be a ninja. Must be a ghost.

Ballkicks: (+90 / -15)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 14 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-20-03 02:47:00 AM)

BNC, don't kill yourself, I hate to sound like a psycho pep sqaud, but there really is a lot to live for. Also, the best revenge you can get is to live a good happy life. I know things look bleak now, but they will get better, usually right after you move out of your parents house.., at least they did for me. Talk to someone, a counselor, a friend. Good luck, I hope everything works out.
"Hi, I'm Graham and I like Girls...A LOT"
BrandNewCar

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+11 / -5)
Reply 15 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-20-03 03:32:46 AM)

I don't go to school, I go to college, rarely at the moment.

Quote:
BNC, do you have a new perspective on live, or are you still miserable? Or was it just a spur of the moment thing?

Not really, miserable.. yeah I guess. I tried taking up a new hobby, skateboarding to try to give me something to do at the moment.

I told 1 friend yesterday, he said he's going to have a talk to me about it when he comes around later today.

Life seems ironic at times, for example last weekend on the way to work I got injured by a mini, a really small car but I still went to work. It wasn't until after 7 1/2 hours that the manager of the store I work at asked me if I was alright, you look a little pale (after having lost a fair bit of blood.)

In one way, whether I want to admitt it or not I did it just to prove I could, if you see what I'm getting at.
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 16 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-21-03 12:32:45 PM)

wow, this guy fucks up in life, and he even fucks up in death. what a suprise. Next time, call me over and I will help you kill yourself, because I really dont feel like reading these fucking sob stories about how horrible your life is and how you want sympathy for trying to kill yourself. Suck it up and get on with life, or just kill yourself and stop bitching about it. There, I said it for those of you who were thinking it but where playing nice out of humanity.
"85% of smokers said that New Years day was a good time to quit smoking. None of them will, but they still think it would be a good time to quit."
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 17 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-21-03 04:23:53 PM)

I wasn't playing nice.

I like to think that it's a good thing that I didn't succeed in killing myself back when I really wanted to, and so out of respect for all of BNC's future friends, I didn't encourage him to kill himself.
She keeps a lock of hair in her pocket
And a cross around her neck
The hair is from a little boy
The cross is someone she has not met
Not yet
Lovely Insanity

Insane Love

Ballkicks: (+126 / -35)
Reply 18 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-21-03 04:31:57 PM)

Quoted from Stoffel:
Suck it up and get on with life, or just kill yourself and stop bitching about it.
You completely and totally missed the point here. Alot of people do it for attention, and nothing more. It's not about how sad his life is, or even that he really wants to die. If it was, it'd be over.
There's no place like home...
LordZode

Ballkicks: (+12 / -18)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 19 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-03 01:04:09 PM)

...yeah, he wasn't trying to kill himself. That was one of those "cries for help". Girls swallow pills. Men use a gun. Statistics show that females are four times as likely to attempt suicide, and males are four times as likely to succeed.

Only in America could kids be so fucking petty and spoiled that they would be all depressed and contemplate suicide because mommy and daddy want them to stay in school. What the fuck. So drop out, get a job and an apartment, and work the rest of your life. Most people in this world will never have the opportunity to attend college. You live in the richest nation in the world, and sounds like you/your parents have decent money here, too. You arent gonna get any sympathy from me, go take some prozac and get over yourself.
www.uselessstatic.com
This reply was last edited on 01-22-03 11:22:04 PM by LordZode.
Stoffel

Reply 20 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-03 01:21:08 PM)

Quoted from LordZode:
...yeah, he wasn't trying to kill himself. That was one of those "cries for help". Girls swallow pills. Men use a gun. Statistics show that females are four times as likely to attempt suicide, and males are four times as likely to succeed.

Only in America could kids be so fucking petty and spoiled that they would be all depressed and contemplate suicide because mommy and daddy want them to stay in school. What the fuck. So drop out, get a job and an apartment, and work the rest of your life. Most people in this world will never have the opportunity to attend college. You live in the richest nation in the world, and sounds like you/your parents have decent money here, too. You arent gonna get any sympathy from me, got take some prozac and get over yourself.

Thank you very fucking much. Its good to see someone has some brains.
"85% of smokers said that New Years day was a good time to quit smoking. None of them will, but they still think it would be a good time to quit."
Stoffel

Reply 21 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-03 01:24:07 PM)

Quoted from Lovely Insanity:
Quoted from Stoffel:
Suck it up and get on with life, or just kill yourself and stop bitching about it.
You completely and totally missed the point here. Alot of people do it for attention, and nothing more. It's not about how sad his life is, or even that he really wants to die. If it was, it'd be over.

Exactly, and you people give him the attention. If that is the only reason he is doing it, then I hope next time he "wants attention" then he gets it, by staring at the back of a casket lid. There are better ways to get attention than that, and like Zord said, he is a whinning little spoilt kid.
Stoffel

Reply 22 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-03 01:26:52 PM)

Quoted from peach:
I wasn't playing nice.

I like to think that it's a good thing that I didn't succeed in killing myself back when I really wanted to, and so out of respect for all of BNC's future friends, I didn't encourage him to kill himself.

There you go again taking everything said as critical to you. I never said "Dani is playing nice." In fact, I didnt read anything beyond the first two or three replies. It probably is a good thing you didnt succeed, but had you come and posted something like this here I would have told you the same thing I told BNC.

You know what they say, "If at first you dont succeed, try, try again."
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 23 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-03 02:37:56 PM)

Fine, I'll try again.
She keeps a lock of hair in her pocket
And a cross around her neck
The hair is from a little boy
The cross is someone she has not met
Not yet
ExtraKryspi
I WHINE ABOUT ASININE SHIT
i like your style kryspi

Ballkicks: (+117 / -63)
Reply 24 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-03 02:45:28 PM)

Don't we all try to kill ourselves at some point? I know I have.
e io etterna duro
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10393 | Total Posts: 72 ]