Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > So...about an INTL meeting thing... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 3974 | Total Posts: 91 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-13-03 10:59:39 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Missouri is pretty damn cool for ya'll city-slickers. Come on.

Really.

It'll be fun.
I put this in here to fill up space in my forum sig because I am too self-concious to put anyone else's quotes down for fear of retribution and my incredibly low self-esteem, which contributes to me not thinking of any ideas for fear of them and my alias as a forum personality being shunned. I will attempt to write something clever and witty in an attempt to gain recognition in an internet forum full of people I will never meet merely to satisfy my insatiable appetite for being accepted as both a source of quality humor and as a person in general. I accept that I will ultimately fail and leave the forum, only to put my awkward teenage years behind me and grow up to be a loving and responsible father and husband until I turn 38 and am fired from my job, find out my wife is having an affair with a convicted child molester who she helped escape from prison, and I will let my car idle in the garage, slowly filling it with carbon monoxide and freeing me from my hellish prison on earth.
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reply 1 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:02:04 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I could do Missouri. I've been to Branson before (along with every senior citizen in America). It's not that far from here.
Bat your eyes girl, be otherworldly
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 2 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:04:25 PM)

Missouri. I can't wait.
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 3 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:06:05 PM)

Hessian, you have no idea how fun it is to drown in the Mississippi river.
asthetik

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Reply 4 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:07:09 PM)

I'd much rather drown in Mass bay, or, even better, the Charles.

kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Ballkicks: (+259 / -51)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 5 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:08:37 PM)

The fair thing to do would be to consider the map to be a two dimensional plane and determine the center of mass for it, mass being weighted as the number of forummers in said area.

Or Missouri.
Stevo
The Monkey Pirate King

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+101 / -41)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:11:14 PM)

Boooo.
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 7 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:11:14 PM)

Quote:
Ride the Ducks of Branson, Inc.

Enjoy Branson's original land and lake sightseeing adventure. Tour the town, splash into the lake, and enjoy a relaxing cruise. Free Wacky Quackers too!
Free Wacky Quackers!!
asthetik

Reply 8 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:15:05 PM)

Boston has better Duck tours.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 9 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:20:02 PM)

Quoted from Hessian:
Boston has better Duck tours.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
I put this in here to fill up space in my forum sig because I am too self-concious to put anyone else's quotes down for fear of retribution and my incredibly low self-esteem, which contributes to me not thinking of any ideas for fear of them and my alias as a forum personality being shunned. I will attempt to write something clever and witty in an attempt to gain recognition in an internet forum full of people I will never meet merely to satisfy my insatiable appetite for being accepted as both a source of quality humor and as a person in general. I accept that I will ultimately fail and leave the forum, only to put my awkward teenage years behind me and grow up to be a loving and responsible father and husband until I turn 38 and am fired from my job, find out my wife is having an affair with a convicted child molester who she helped escape from prison, and I will let my car idle in the garage, slowly filling it with carbon monoxide and freeing me from my hellish prison on earth.
asthetik

Reply 10 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:21:49 PM)

Represent.
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 11 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:22:41 PM)

Represent.

Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 12 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:27:43 PM)

Represent.

Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 13 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:30:32 PM)

A very blurry Bourbon St.

asthetik

Reply 14 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:30:40 PM)

I can find any good photos of Newbury St.

Faneuil Hall!

Qunicy Market!

Fenway Park!

The North End!

The Charles!

FISHMANPET

Fishmanpet, son of Manbearpig and Girlfishpet

Ballkicks: (+102 / -63)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 15 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-13-03 11:45:29 PM)

Damn you and your unshitty location.
*shakes fist meningacly*
the best thing about high school girls... every year im a little older, but every year they stay the same age. - NNY
Get the sand out of your vagina man. - Wild Bill
When Soccy talks about Star Trek, it's cute. For you, it just makes me picture you in an elaborate suit with a plastic "phaser" propositioning young girls at phaser-point. - Dani
What a bunch of idiots Andy. One day, you'll be their boss. - JamesMartigo
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 16 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 01:54:27 AM)

So long as if my fare is paid for getting to Missouri, I'll go.
Well, well, well... Magus finally has free time to post!
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reply 17 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 01:57:22 AM)

Wisconsin has duck tours.
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reply 18 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 04:03:04 AM)

i was about to make a post saying that the east coast was completely out. then you posted a picture of fenway. why can't they move fenway to somewhere cool, like texas?

oh, and this is why wisconsin is out:

...and i don't even care anyfuckingmore.
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reply 19 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 04:21:50 AM)

Maybe I'll think of some funny response later. Not now though. :p
JamesMartigo
The Flying Dutchman

Ballkicks: (+118 / -35)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 20 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 08:21:37 AM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Represent.

+1 Represent!

About a meeting,....

...I would fly 5000 miles, and I would fly 5000 more,
if you pay my ticket, because I am just too goddamn poor...

"the world says it is cool to be gay" - Yehoshua Ben Yisra'el
"Atheists believe in the God of Atheism" - Yehoshua Ben Yisra'el
"Sorry for my bad english." - PokeIzzySSBCW
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 21 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 08:59:32 AM)

What the hell is this, a world organization? We're not flying. We're hitchiking! We're enduring the pedophiliac stares of tractor trailer drivers! We're sweating it out in the bed of a truck carrying hogs in mating season! We're running it in a highjacked car, chased by 31 different polic departments (or, okay, maybe that's just FA)! If INTL is going to get together someplace, it'd have to be done in proper INTL fashion.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 22 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 08:59:49 AM)

I'll go, provided its around the end of july to august. I wont be able to before then, because I have to fly to florida two more times and to mississippi once, plus god knows what else will come up.
"85% of smokers said that New Years day was a good time to quit smoking. None of them will, but they still think it would be a good time to quit."
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 23 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 09:11:26 AM)

You have to ride a horse.

Sorry, it's required.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reply 24 of 91 (Originally posted on: 01-14-03 09:27:04 AM)

I don't feel much for hitchhiking across the ocean... I could build a raft though
I stared in God's eyes. He blinked.

There is not a single shred of evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3974 | Total Posts: 91 ]