Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > I promise I am not a wierdo. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 7615 | Total Posts: 57 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Actions Menu: | Lock | Unlock | Sticky | Unsticky | Hide | Unhide | Delete Thread

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
(Originally posted on: 01-07-03 03:46:37 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Ok. My question is, "Do you believe in demonic possessions?"

This isn't just a random question, there is a story that goes along with it.
Allow me to explain....

Last night, I was visiting a friend, when I became in a very odd mindset. I started analyzing things and saying things, that were true. I was experiencing mild ESP. There was no way I could have known the things I was saying, but yet I did.

Before I left, I decided it funny to play a 'joke' on my friend. The night had been odd, and both of us were already in strange moods from the heavy thinking. I basically had determined that there was different levels of human minds, and that I was at the top of the pile, and everyone else was below me, and that I could read into their minds.

The 'joke' that I played was I was pretending to be posessed. It was 3am and no one was awake and it was very dark. I started pacing around with strange facial expresions, muttering about enjoying playing with knifes. I started commenting on slicing my arms open, and devouring the blood. At this point, it was still me being a dick. But then something wierd happened. The personality that I was pretending to be, actually took over. I was watching myself do things, and I wasn't controlling my actions. My facials expressions got very very very twisted, and my friend, who doesn't scare easily, was almost shitting himself. It basically got to the point where he locked himself in his room.

On the way back to my place of sleeping, I felt the prescense of the devil. I then heard the devil talking to me. He was calling me. It scared me, and I ran back to my room crying. The whole way back I heard voices in my head, mostly of little kids crying and screaming.

When I finally got back to my room, I was convinced that my roomate was the devil. I could feel the prescense again, and I thought he was waiting for me to go to sleep to kill me. He then sat up in his bed, and said to me that I should go to sleep. His voice sounded a lot different too.

I then sat in my bed, and I mentally prayed to God. I asked for his help, and it all went away. Today I woke up perfectly fine.

This may just sound like a nutcase rambling, but there are a few points to consider.

1) I was completely sober.
2) I am sane. I have never had any mind-diseases or ever experienced something like this before.
3) I am not religious.

Any comments or similar experience? Anyone believe in this?

I know this will make me seem a bit off the wall, I just found it to be scary and odd.
Red Stool = Not Cool
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

Ballkicks: (+74 / -90)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 1 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 03:51:41 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

1) I was completely sober.
2) I am sane. I have never had any mind-diseases or ever experienced something like this before.
3) I am not religious.

Now you have!
fdfzfdzfdzdzzdz
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 2 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 04:07:59 PM)

Sounds like a very, very bad trip. Lay off the drugs, freak.
There are two kinds of people in this world. People like me and assholes. It's easy to see which kind you are.

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Reply 3 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 04:13:27 PM)

Sadly, I wasn't on any drugs at the time.
Also, it isn't the effects of doing drugs, as the only drug I ever do is marijuana.

I agree with your freak comment. Should this be yesterday and someone else were to post this, I would be laughing at them and throwing insulting comments in their direction.

Oh well, as long as it doesn't happen again, I won't worry about it.
Red Stool = Not Cool
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 04:24:07 PM)

Quoted from Nova:
The personality that I was pretending to be, actually took over.

I think that you just got lost in character. It's a common trick that actors use to get over their own insecurities and really put on a stunning performance. I've had similar experiences, but none of them were demonic.
You can't rape the willing.
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 5 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 04:31:16 PM)

I do it all the time. Actually, anyone can, and its really easy to learn after you have done it the first time. Yesterday I had to pretend like my dad had a stroke to get out of work to see my g/f before she left, and I wasnt actually doing it myself, I just let my subconcious do the work and my mind just sat back and watched. I ended up with the boss calling me every hour to make sure everything was ok and when I got to work this morning I had all these cards from everyone. Suckers.
"85% of smokers said that New Years day was a good time to quit smoking. None of them will, but they still think it would be a good time to quit."
dr_evil

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+13 / -15)
Reply 6 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 05:40:31 PM)

incidentally, smoking too much pot can cause skitzophrenia (spelling?) i doubt thats the case, but it may be something to think about, a kid in high school used to smoke for breakfast lunch and dinner, then in the canteen for no reason he punched the deputy principal and started screaming 'you killed my daughter'... he didnt have one
blaming guns for mass shootings is like blaming spoons for rosie o'donell being fat.

Reply 7 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 06:28:31 PM)

Perhaps you are right Zippo, I am a really good actor. Perhaps I just got a little too caught up in the role.
I could definately use it again. Perhaps I will do it to creep people out when I am bored.
That's really impressive you managed to pull off the stroke thing. I am bad at lying to authority, sadly enough.

Are you sure pot smoking can cause skitzofrenia? Do you have any sources to back that up? Not that I don't trust you, just a lot of people enjoy pulling facts out of their ass.

It's sad I've been here for a month and still haven't acheived 50 posts. Oh well, when the time comes I will be ecstatic as I avoided post-boosting at all costs.
Red Stool = Not Cool
BrandNewCar

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+11 / -5)
Reply 8 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 07:40:34 PM)

Quote:
I started analyzing things and saying things, that were true

As opposed to lying? :p.

Reply 9 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-03 07:45:35 PM)

Oh, my bad.
Worded wrongly, I suppose.
I should have said
"I started guessing things, that were true."
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 10 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-03 01:37:25 AM)

I used to hear voices, but they went away after awhile.

Since this is the only time it's ever happened to you, I think Zippo is right. But if it does continue, you should think about seeking professional help.

Quote:
incidentally, smoking too much pot can cause skitzophrenia (spelling?) i doubt thats the case, but it may be something to think about, a kid in high school used to smoke for breakfast lunch and dinner, then in the canteen for no reason he punched the deputy principal and started screaming 'you killed my daughter'... he didnt have one

And we all know that just because it happened to one kid it HAS to be true. Thanks for the info, Dr. Science!
Quotes by Drahnier
son of reinhard: my cock hurts again
son of reinhard: ive had semen in my mouth
son of reinhard: get these penises out of my face
son of reinhard: can i whine some more about how my penis hurts?
son of reinhard: save some of your juices in a jar and mail it to me
son of reinhard: also send me your used panties
son of reinhard: i make baloon animals with my cock
son of reinhard: i often want to have sex with little girls
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 11 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-03 01:51:44 AM)

i was borderline schitzophrenic for a while... but that was before i started doing drugs.
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Completely messed up or mishandled; botched.
Badly damaged or injured.
Exceedingly drunk or intoxicated.
Wally_008

Ballkicks: (+39 / -5)
Reply 12 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-03 02:03:05 AM)

skitzophrenia
skitzofrenia
schitzophrenic

Anyone else want to have a shot? i'm a serial-killer :)
Wally_008 ©
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 13 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-03 02:05:08 AM)

schiz·o·phren·ic P Pronunciation Key (skts-frnk)
adj.

Of, relating to, or affected with schizophrenia.
Of, relating to, or characterized by the coexistence of disparate or antagonistic elements.

------

im high, i make mistakes.
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Completely messed up or mishandled; botched.
Badly damaged or injured.
Exceedingly drunk or intoxicated.
Balder Olafson

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+12 / -6)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 14 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-03 04:48:25 AM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:

Quote:
incidentally, smoking too much pot can cause skitzophrenia (spelling?)

And we all know that just because it happened to one kid it HAS to be true. Thanks for the info, Dr. Science!

http://depts.washington.edu/adai/lib/bibs/ps_175.htm
tisniemierwaddetgewestisentsalnoeitnimmerweurrewaddetwas
alwaggezegtzeddezelf
dr_evil

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+13 / -15)
Reply 15 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-03 05:07:58 AM)

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/Healthology/HS_marijuana_depression021122.html

(balder's link doesnt work for me so i cant tell if he's proving me right or wrong)
blaming guns for mass shootings is like blaming spoons for rosie o'donell being fat.
Balder Olafson

LBH was here.

Reply 16 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-09-03 08:46:29 AM)

Quoted from Nova:

But then something wierd happened. The personality that I was pretending to be, actually took over. I was watching myself do things, and I wasn't controlling my actions. My facials expressions got very very very twisted, and my friend, who doesn't scare easily, was almost shitting himself. It basically got to the point where he locked himself in his room.

On the way back to my place of sleeping, I felt the prescense of the devil. I then heard the devil talking to me. He was calling me. It scared me, and I ran back to my room crying. The whole way back I heard voices in my head, mostly of little kids crying and screaming.

When I finally got back to my room, I was convinced that my roomate was the devil. I could feel the prescense again, and I thought he was waiting for me to go to sleep to kill me.

Aniway,if you had this experience, it's a good idea to stay of the weed, alcohol, caffeïne.
Try an infusion of camomille-tea instead.

Quote:
He then sat up in his bed, and said to me that I should go to sleep. His voice sounded a lot different too.

I can imagine his voice sounded like a combination of Adolf Hitler and Attila the Hun. Some people hate it being shaken out of their sleep by ... whatever.

Quote:
Today I woke up perfectly fine.

Now, THAT was an illusion.
alwaggezegtzeddezelf
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 17 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-09-03 10:18:40 PM)

Quoted from Zippo279:
Quoted from Nova:
The personality that I was pretending to be, actually took over.

I think that you just got lost in character. It's a common trick that actors use to get over their own insecurities and really put on a stunning performance. I've had similar experiences, but none of them were demonic.

I agree with you on that.

You may have just been tired, too. Sometimes things seem exagerated with no sleep. Also, the whole thing with your roomate could have been a dream, or a half-dream, where you're on the verge of sleep, and imagined it. You were also deep enough into your fear for the situation to seem real. I have a real phobia with vampires, and sometimes when I'm going to sleep I get so freaked out that I think one is visiting me, and talk with it in my head.
And this time will be bigger
And brighter than we knew it
So watch me fly, we all know I can do it...
Could I stop my hand from shaking?
Has there ever been a moment
With so much to live for?
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 18 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-09-03 10:36:28 PM)

I feel like I'm doing community service at the nuthouse or something with all you guys. Wow. But yet, it makes me feel right at home.
There are two kinds of people in this world. People like me and assholes. It's easy to see which kind you are.

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reply 19 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-09-03 11:06:17 PM)

Of course, Nova, there's always the possibility that you were possessed by a demon and now you are evil. Try crossing the threshold of a church. If you burst into flames or break out in lesions, you'll know.
"Give me the luxuries of life and I can do without some of the necessities."
-Evelyn Waugh

Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 20 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-10-03 12:07:46 AM)

As an exSouthern Baptist, I've been taught that you cannot mutter the name Jesus and still be possessed. Did you only pray to God, or to his son as well? On the chance this happens again, tell the little buggers "In the name of Jesus, get out of me!" I swear, my pastor said it'd work!

Reply 21 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-10-03 01:11:29 AM)

I just said Jesus and I was able to! Wahoo!
I'm so special!
Well, at least I am not posessed anymore.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 22 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-10-03 01:16:08 AM)

Nevermind. The humor surpassed my ability to read it. Désolée.
Balder Olafson

LBH was here.

Reply 23 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-10-03 05:32:54 AM)

Quoted from Mojo:
Of course, Nova, there's always the possibility that you were possessed by a demon and now you are evil. Try crossing the threshold of a church. If you burst into flames or break out in lesions, you'll know.

Two words: Holy Water
alwaggezegtzeddezelf
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 24 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-10-03 05:28:19 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:
As an exSouthern Baptist, I've been taught that you cannot mutter the name Jesus and still be possessed. Did you only pray to God, or to his son as well? On the chance this happens again, tell the little buggers "In the name of Jesus, get out of me!" I swear, my pastor said it'd work!

I don't think that works unless you are a practicing Christian, could be wrong, I'm not really experienced in that field.
My Life sucks.
My Title sucks.
My Karma sucks.
I'm having trouble caring.
Does that make me a bad person?
Click Here for Infinite Life and Happiness
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 7615 | Total Posts: 57 ]