Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > If we all met for a big party... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2424 | Total Posts: 66 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:42:02 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

where would we have it? somewhere central. maybe missouri. then again, if we did it on the east coast, we could virtually guarantee more participation, since the majority of the forum population seems to be concentrated on the east coast. my vote is for somewhere warm. like mexico.
omg, i'm so lolol.
chambraigne: shampoo for your hair AND your brain.
our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real.
no matter how beautiful she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 1 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:45:11 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Colorado(because I love it, and we all ought to go there anyway...), or Kansas (because three members are therer, and that's rather centralized).
And this time will be bigger
And brighter than we knew it
So watch me fly, we all know I can do it...
Could I stop my hand from shaking?
Has there ever been a moment
With so much to live for?
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Reply 2 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:46:49 AM)

trust me. colorado is nice if you're outside in the country, but you don't want to spend time in the city (where we would have to be). it's like a mini-california, only worse.
omg, i'm so lolol.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 3 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:50:28 AM)

Quoted from jimmy:
trust me. colorado is nice if you're outside in the country, but you don't want to spend time in the city (where we would have to be). it's like a mini-california, only worse.

Oh, fuck that. We could face the wilderness and, ::gasp::, camp out. Besides, if worse came to worse, I have family there who would know of cheap places to stay.
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Reply 4 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:51:59 AM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from jimmy:

Oh, fuck that. We could face the wilderness and, ::gasp::, camp out. Besides, if worse came to worse, I have family there who would know of cheap places to stay.

well i didn't expect anyone but me to want to camp out. we do have quite the congregation of computer nerds, and i'm not sure how long they could go between hitting "refresh." i wouldn't mind hiking and whatnot.
omg, i'm so lolol.
Wally_008

Ballkicks: (+39 / -5)
Reply 5 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:52:04 AM)

Missouri is no good for me. How about somewhere a little further south....like Sydney, Australia!

i'm a serial-killer :)
Wally_008 ©
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Reply 6 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:56:28 AM)

Quoted from Wally_008:
Missouri is no good for me. How about somewhere a little further south....like Sydney, Australia!

i'm a serial-killer :)

well, shit. WHO TOLD WALLY ABOUT IT?
omg, i'm so lolol.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 7 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:57:23 AM)

im better than the rest of the nerds, i dont even have to hit refresh anymore.
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Completely messed up or mishandled; botched.
Badly damaged or injured.
Exceedingly drunk or intoxicated.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 8 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:57:41 AM)

Quoted from jimmy:
Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from jimmy:

well i didn't expect anyone but me to want to camp out. we do have quite the congregation of computer nerds, and i'm not sure how long they could go between hitting "refresh." i wouldn't mind hiking and whatnot.

I'd gladly go camping, and I'm a computer nerd. When I was in CO this past summer, we were in the mountains and stopped in this cute little town at a chocolate store. There was an internet cafe. So, if they go into any sort of relapses, we could speed them off to one of those. I don't remember the name of the town, but it was halfway up a mountain. I'll ask me cousin, next time she's online.
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 9 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:01:05 AM)

San Francisco would work out nicely, I think. Hell, let's just make it Santa Rosa...
Homestar Runner!
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Reply 10 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:01:23 AM)

Quoted from Vervet:

I'd gladly go camping, and I'm a computer nerd. When I was in CO this past summer, we were in the mountains and stopped in this cute little town at a chocolate store. There was an internet cafe. So, if they go into any sort of relapses, we could speed them off to one of those. I don't remember the name of the town, but it was halfway up a mountain. I'll ask me cousin, next time she's online.

the other thing we'll have to consider is the fact that some of us may not necessarily like other people involved. we would have to bring tasers and extra mace to subdue those ones. and alcohol.
omg, i'm so lolol.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 11 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:01:26 AM)

or not.
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 12 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:03:03 AM)

here: this should help.

one of my forumer maps

fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 13 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:03:27 AM)

Quoted from jimmy:
Quoted from Vervet:

the other thing we'll have to consider is the fact that some of us may not necessarily like other people involved. we would have to bring tasers and extra mace to subdue those ones. and alcohol.

We could always go hiking off trail and lose them in the woods. It wouldn't be too difficult, methinks.

EDIT for map: My God, we're a divided nation. Perhaps two meetings, east and west coast would have to take place. I don't know if they would need to be simultaneous (because some would have the ability to go to both), but that'd be interesting.
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Reply 14 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:05:20 AM)

Quoted from Vervet:
We could always go hiking off trail and lose them in the woods. It wouldn't be too difficult, methinks.

"Boy runs away from home, believed to be viciously murdered by internet chatboard friends who lured him to Colorado."
omg, i'm so lolol.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 15 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:06:30 AM)

No, no, we can just lose them in the woods. No murdering should be involved. He'd eventually find his way out, and if he didn't, well, too bad.
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Reply 16 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:09:20 AM)

that's what i'm saying. no one would ever believe we just "lost him in the woods." they would think we killed him.

one more thing. denver is a good choice, because not only is it centrally located, but airfare in and out of DIA is dirt cheap.
omg, i'm so lolol.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 17 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:35:30 AM)

Interesting Idea. By the way, Jimmy:

Quote:
"Boy runs away from home, believed to be viciously murdered by internet chatboard friends who lured him to Colorado."

And that would follow with:

"Tonight on Dateline, we analyze the Internet Chatboard Murders. An innocent message board, vicious beatings... tonight, we have the murderers: (List off forumers, telling about their 'picture perfect' lives..."

Yeah, I can see that happening.....
*Swigs some 409*

NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 18 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:36:57 AM)

id probably get blamed somehow.
fucked-up (fktp)
adj. Vulgar Slang

Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 19 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:53:05 AM)

I'd probably get kicked out of college and stuck in jail for mentioning it. You'd get charged with pulling it off, or something.

Denver isn't half bad at all, and it isn't far from the mountains, if we wished to go to them (which I know I would).
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Reply 20 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 02:55:08 AM)

Quoted from Sunshine:
"Tonight on Dateline, we analyze the Internet Chatboard Murders. An innocent message board, vicious beatings... tonight, we have the murderers: (List off forumers, telling about their 'picture perfect' lives..."

so it's decided. we're inviting salamando.
omg, i'm so lolol.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 21 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 03:15:41 AM)

Missouri would kick some major ass. First off, it's central so more people would go there. Secondly, I live there. Hoohah.
I put this in here to fill up space in my forum sig because I am too self-concious to put anyone else's quotes down for fear of retribution and my incredibly low self-esteem, which contributes to me not thinking of any ideas for fear of them and my alias as a forum personality being shunned. I will attempt to write something clever and witty in an attempt to gain recognition in an internet forum full of people I will never meet merely to satisfy my insatiable appetite for being accepted as both a source of quality humor and as a person in general. I accept that I will ultimately fail and leave the forum, only to put my awkward teenage years behind me and grow up to be a loving and responsible father and husband until I turn 38 and am fired from my job, find out my wife is having an affair with a convicted child molester who she helped escape from prison, and I will let my car idle in the garage, slowly filling it with carbon monoxide and freeing me from my hellish prison on earth.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 22 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 03:32:17 AM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Missouri would kick some major ass. First off, it's central so more people would go there. Secondly, I live there. Hoohah.

I was in Missouri last March, to place third in Fame's national show choir competition. There isn't much to do in Branson, Missouri in winter, though.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reply 23 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 03:47:58 AM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from Socrateius:

I was in Missouri last March, to place third in Fame's national show choir competition. There isn't much to do in Branson, Missouri in winter, though.

Even though I wouldn't know you for like another half year later, why didn't you meet me???? MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

But yeah, Branson in the wintertime isn't all that fun. As it gets to like spring, it kicks ass, though.
I put this in here to fill up space in my forum sig because I am too self-concious to put anyone else's quotes down for fear of retribution and my incredibly low self-esteem, which contributes to me not thinking of any ideas for fear of them and my alias as a forum personality being shunned. I will attempt to write something clever and witty in an attempt to gain recognition in an internet forum full of people I will never meet merely to satisfy my insatiable appetite for being accepted as both a source of quality humor and as a person in general. I accept that I will ultimately fail and leave the forum, only to put my awkward teenage years behind me and grow up to be a loving and responsible father and husband until I turn 38 and am fired from my job, find out my wife is having an affair with a convicted child molester who she helped escape from prison, and I will let my car idle in the garage, slowly filling it with carbon monoxide and freeing me from my hellish prison on earth.
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reply 24 of 66 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 03:52:51 AM)

Hello?? Big party... Let's see...

MARDI GRAS?!

You guys could all come here. We have all types of freaks. You'd be welcomed here.

Edit: Tuesday, March 4, 2003. If you don't come, jimmy and I shall party without you.
Bat your eyes girl, be otherworldly
This reply was last edited on 01-03-03 03:58:48 AM by Melanie.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2424 | Total Posts: 66 ]