Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Choose Your Own Adventure, Chapter 4 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 908 | Total Posts: 15 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Which Gun Will James Choose?
This poll has expired.
A. 3 votes, 15%
B. 1 vote, 5%
C. 2 votes, 10%
D. 13 votes, 65%
E. 1 vote, 5%
Totals: 20 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 01-01-03 12:35:21 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

B. ...lit another cigarette and headed straight to Hector's house.

Five cigarettes later, James finally arrived at Hector's house. He glanced at his watch as he approached the door. "Fifteen minutes early," he uttered under his breath. He rang the doorbell.

A few moments later, a rather large Mexican man opened the door. It was Hector.

"Sorry. We're not giving hand-outs to vagrants," he replied in a serious tone. James scowled. "Oh, shit, sorry James, I didn't recognize you. I'm glad to see you're dressed for the occasion."

James walked through the threshold and into Hector's house. "I see you redecorated. It looks nice."

"Yeah. Sonya's been busy sprucing up the place lately, but that's beside the point. Why the hell are you dressed like you're fucking homeless?"

"I didn't want to be late, so I headed right over after Ben told me about the job, so that's why."

"Christ man, I would've understood if you had been a bit late, I mean, look at yourself. You can't go driving me around looking like that. You look like chewed up ass."

"Do you want me to go back home and change then?"

"No. You can wear one of my son's suits."

Hector motioned toward James and began to walk up a flight of stairs. James followed behind. They ended up in Hector's son's bedroom. "I think this suit might fit you. My son's about the same size as you," Hector spoke, while holding up a rather nice, expensive looking black suit. "Go ahead and try it on."

James went into the adjacent bathroom and changed into the suit. A few minutes later, he emerged.

"Aha! Now you look worthy of being my driver. I assume you didn't bring a piece, did you?"

"A piece?"

"Yes, a piece, a weapon, a fucking gun. Goddamn James, stop pretending like you've never done this before." He sighed. "Fine. I'll get you a gun too, but this is going to cost you. See. This is why I never hire you; you never come prepared. Follow me."

Hector proceeded to walk out of his son's room, back down the stairs they came up and then into a room that James had never been in before. As James entered the room, he realized why he had never been in this room before.

"Holy shit, Hector."

"You like?"

"Very much so. Where the hell did you get all of these?"

"I've been a collector for years. I can't guarantee that they're all legal, but they're all mine. You have a choice between the Glock 17, CZ 75B, HK USP, and the lovely Desert Eagle. Which will it be?"

A. "I'll take the Glock 17."
B. "Definitely the CZ 75B. Czechs sure know how to make handguns."
C. "HK USP it is."
D. "Are you kidding me? I'll take the Desert Eagle."
E. "Just give me whichever one you prefer. They're all the same as far as I'm concerned."

In case you aren't familiar with handguns, I've provided pictures of each gun you have to choose from.

Glock 17

CZ 75B

HK USP

Desert Eagle
Simpleton

Ballkicks: (+14 / -8)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 1 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 12:39:59 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I vote d, because I played eenie meenie money mo, and I liked the name 8D
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 12:43:17 AM)

Desert Eagle: No other Option
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

Scrivens told me what he did to a little kid once. He gave him candy. Meat Candy... The Hackey Central Times
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 12:45:39 AM)

Quote:
CZ 75B

That one is the prettiest.
B.
Baggy_Brad says: I woke up this afternoon and my room smelt like semen
Flaming Arrow 55: i want to get a girl drunk and have her eat out my ass, then ask her how it tasted when she wakes up in the morning. it'd freak her out.
son of reinhard: I make baloon animals with my cock
Pussinboots/dramamine: I'll do whatever you want for as long as you like for $30.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 4 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 12:54:36 AM)

Quote:
That one is the prettiest.
B.

This is why Women used to be banned from the army
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

Scrivens told me what he did to a little kid once. He gave him candy. Meat Candy... The Hackey Central Times
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 5 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 02:48:40 AM)

They talk about glocks in rap songs sometimes, so I'm picking the glock.
FISHMANPET

Fishmanpet, son of Manbearpig and Girlfishpet

Ballkicks: (+102 / -63)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 02:59:43 AM)

This is kind of a shitty choice. I don't think his choice of pistol has that much bearing on the next part of the story. It should be between a pistol or a sub-machine gun or something like that.
the best thing about high school girls... every year im a little older, but every year they stay the same age. - NNY
Get the sand out of your vagina man. - Wild Bill
When Soccy talks about Star Trek, it's cute. For you, it just makes me picture you in an elaborate suit with a plastic "phaser" propositioning young girls at phaser-point. - Dani
What a bunch of idiots Andy. One day, you'll be their boss. - JamesMartigo
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 7 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 03:06:41 AM)

It may not have a lot to do with the progression of the story, but it'll have a lot to do with whether or not he's able to kill someone later in the story. After all, each of these weapons has different statistics as far as power and how much ammo it can hold. Therefore, choosing a shitty weapon could mean that he may have to resort to beating the shit out of someone in the future or not having to resort to hand-to-hand, because the pistol he chose is fucking bad ass.

After all, what other options should he have at the moment?

A. "OMG DUDE GUNS KILL PEOPLE THAT'S BAD" James proceeded to run away.
B. "FUCK YOU HECTOR" James then punched Hector in the face and went and robbed a bank instead.
C. James then takes the pistal Hector gave him, shoots him twice in the sternum, anally rapes him, and then proceeds to blow his wad all over Hector's face.
D. "LOL!"

Come on now. We all know that after he chooses his gun, he's going to drive Hector to the shipment place and things are going to go haywire, thus leading us to more interesting decisions.
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 8 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 03:16:26 AM)

Desert. Eagle.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 9 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 05:52:07 AM)

Desert Eagle.

Best weapon in Max Payne.
Quotes by Drahnier
son of reinhard: my cock hurts again
son of reinhard: ive had semen in my mouth
son of reinhard: get these penises out of my face
son of reinhard: can i whine some more about how my penis hurts?
son of reinhard: save some of your juices in a jar and mail it to me
son of reinhard: also send me your used panties
son of reinhard: i make baloon animals with my cock
son of reinhard: i often want to have sex with little girls
Roatigas

The best in the world at kicking people when they're down

Ballkicks: (+47 / -21)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 10 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 06:07:21 AM)

Desert Eagle, on the grounds I was reading an article about some game and that gun was mentioned. The game wasn't Max Payne, though.
"I refuse to use the flamethrower on the grounds I may incinerate myself" - Roatigas.
shelper

Ballkicks: (+58 / -7)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 11 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 09:45:10 AM)

um... E...
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 12 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 01:20:20 PM)

I'm going to change my vote, because I pity Heckler & Koch. Even though the Desert Eagle is the world's best handgun.
FA IS EVIL
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 13 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 01:30:26 PM)

HK USP

Great for those punch-shots right in the motherfucking stomach.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Ballkicks: (+259 / -51)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 14 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 01:49:29 PM)

I think any CS players here are obligated to pick the Deagle.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 15 of 15 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 02:57:08 PM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Desert Eagle: No other Option
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 908 | Total Posts: 15 ]