Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Choose Your Own Adventure, Chapter 3 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 952 | Total Posts: 13 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
What Will James Do Now?
This poll has expired.
A. 7 votes, 33.333%
B. 8 votes, 38.095%
C. 6 votes, 28.571%
Totals: 21 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 12-31-02 01:18:11 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

A. "Fine, but you owe me one."

"Ha, I owe you one?" laughed Ben. "Sounds to me as if you owe me one, instead, but whatever. I'm going to go ahead and call Hector and call you back with what's going on, alright?"

"Actually, let me give you the number to this pay phone..."

"Payphone?"

"Yeah. I, uh, forgot to pay my phone bill too."

"Wow, you've got a real good streak going. Fine. Give me the number."

"555-4509."

"Alright. I'll call you back in a few minutes," replied Ben as he hung up the phone.

James hung up the phone and proceeded to wait for Ben's return call. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a half empty pack of cigarettes and a Zippo. "Ahh, that hits the spot," he spoke under his breathe as he lit the cigarette and took his first drag of the day. Before long, the entire cigarette was gone and the phone was ringing from within the phonebooth. He went back inside, shut the door, and picked up the phone.

"Ben?"

"Yeah. It's a go, however, Hector says he's only giving you $500, since you still owe him $250. Otherwise, you'd get the full grand"

"So he's charging me $500 for owing him $250?"

"I guess so."

"Whatever. Now, I'll just need another $250 and I'll be set. What time?"

"He wants you over there as soon as possible, preferably before 6pm."

"Damn it! That only gives me an hour to get there. Hey, wait. He does know that I don't have a car, right?"

"Yeah. He said that he's going to provide one, just as long as you don't go fucking it up."

James sighed. "Alright. Well, I'll talk to you later."

"Later."

James hung up the phone. At which point, he...

A. ...headed back to his apartment, so that he could get prepared for the job.
B. ...lit another cigarette and headed straight to Hector's house.
C. ...picked the phone back up and called his parents to see about borrowing the remaining $250 he needed.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 02:01:47 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

A. I'll bet there's something funny back at his house, like an alligator or maybe a scratchie ticket that wins him 2 million euro's but he has to cash it in Madrid by 5pm tommorow.
[I'm a Bloody Aussie!
[Humanity is Hilarious.
[As far as I'm concerned, the Internet is just another way to get rejected by a woman.

My Jokes would seem a lot funnier if you'd had the same childhood as me... The Hackey Central Times
Simpleton

Ballkicks: (+14 / -8)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 2 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 03:17:13 AM)

C. NOW I wanna hear em beg his parents for the moolah.
You still reading this trash? Go eat a donut...

I crossed the street to what I call my "company car." It's a dark green 1979 Volare. The Vobeast. It looks like shit, sounds like shit, drives like shit, and generally fits in well in most of places where I have to work.- Dennis Lehane(A Drink Before the War)
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 3 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 05:38:53 AM)

B, because cigarettes are just cool.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 08:19:47 AM)

A, because if I was in his position, that's what I would do.
shelper

Ballkicks: (+58 / -7)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 5 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 09:19:01 AM)

C. he still needs 250 somehow, whats he got to lose....
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 6 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 02:22:05 PM)

B.

C is bad because calling your parents sounds like a wussy way to do things. This story can't be wussy.

A he doesn't need to get ready.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 7 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 02:26:42 PM)

Quoted from boutitben:
B.

C is bad because calling your parents sounds like a wussy way to do things. This story can't be wussy.

I dream of the bear. Once again, it shambles out of the forest. Once again, it lumbers towards me. But this time, although I am wet with fear, my fear has a different quality, and I realize that either I do not expect the encounter will kill me or I don't mind the thought of dying quite as much as I once did.
Again the bear bends over me. But instead of licking me, it opens its jaws over my face, so wide that my whole head is inside its mouth and I am looking down the dark tunnel of its throat. I feel its teeth meet through my neck, and I know it has bitten off my head. But when it lifts its mouth from my empty shoulders, I can see the world as well as ever - in fact, things have a lucidity I had never before imagined, and I think, What an effort it was to have to lug my head around with me for so long.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 8 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 04:29:32 PM)

Quoted from boutitben:
Don't forget, he's still just wearing a dirty wifebeater, lime-green sweatpants, and an old leather jacket.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 9 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 04:30:16 PM)

Is that a clue?
I dream of the bear. Once again, it shambles out of the forest. Once again, it lumbers towards me. But this time, although I am wet with fear, my fear has a different quality, and I realize that either I do not expect the encounter will kill me or I don't mind the thought of dying quite as much as I once did.
Again the bear bends over me. But instead of licking me, it opens its jaws over my face, so wide that my whole head is inside its mouth and I am looking down the dark tunnel of its throat. I feel its teeth meet through my neck, and I know it has bitten off my head. But when it lifts its mouth from my empty shoulders, I can see the world as well as ever - in fact, things have a lucidity I had never before imagined, and I think, What an effort it was to have to lug my head around with me for so long.
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Ballkicks: (+259 / -51)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 10 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 04:40:19 PM)

Isn't is obvious that upon arrival at his parents house he will recieve oral sex? I mean.."parents"..."call"..."remaining." That's a clue if I ever did see one.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 11 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 05:20:33 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
A. ...headed back to his apartment, so that he could get prepared for the job.
B. ...lit another cigarette and headed straight to Hector's house.
C. ...picked the phone back up and called his parents to see about borrowing the remaining $250 he needed.

B.

A is silly, he's prepared enough. Why would he have to be dressed up to go on this silly stupid job? And if he should be, but he isn't, he'll get into trouble. Which is good.

And C is just a pussy thing to do. I agree with Ben, it's exactly what I was thinking before I scrolled down and read that he thought it was "wussy". The only cool thing that could come out of that is his parents letting him into thier prostitution ring or something.
Baggy_Brad says: I woke up this afternoon and my room smelt like semen
Flaming Arrow 55: i want to get a girl drunk and have her eat out my ass, then ask her how it tasted when she wakes up in the morning. it'd freak her out.
son of reinhard: I make baloon animals with my cock
Pussinboots/dramamine: I'll do whatever you want for as long as you like for $30.
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 12 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 11:43:42 PM)

Quote:
Don't forget, he's still just wearing a dirty wifebeater, lime-green sweatpants, and an old leather jacket.

Bah, it's not like this guy could afford any more clothes as it is.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 13 of 13 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 11:50:07 PM)

Either way, it's tied right now, so I can't really write the next chapter quite yet.

Nevermind. Someone voted for B whilst I wrote that. B it is.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 952 | Total Posts: 13 ]