Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Stalkers Poll - Have you ever been stalked? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 1796 | Total Posts: 26 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Have you ever been stalked?
This poll has expired.
No, nobody's ever been obsessed with me. 16 votes, 51.613%
Yes, there's someone parked outside my house right now.. 5 votes, 16.129%
Yes, but I introduced the stalker to my friend and now he/she's got my former stalker. 3 votes, 9.677%
Did you get my 90 letters and the dead cat I sent to show my love? 7 votes, 22.581%
Totals: 31 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
(Originally posted on: 12-30-02 09:05:11 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Just curious to know if you've ever had an ex that wouldn't take no for an answer, or someone who followed you home from work/school, etc.

If so, what was the weirdest thing they did? How did you get rid of them? How long did they stalk you?
This reply was last edited on 12-30-02 09:21:24 PM by Mojo.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 09:25:49 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Not that I know of.
My girlfriend rocks. She has shortcuts to my favourite sites, cookies that let me post without retyping my password, and she runs all my favourite games.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 09:40:28 PM)

I wish I had a stalker. That would be HOT!

Except for the part where they murder your family and friends.
"Tartarus, you are the fucking man." -Tyr
"If stupidity was a bannable offense there would be no forum populace." -PR
"Some bitch told me that video games were violent. So then I pressed 3, got out my shotgun, and blew her fucking head off." -Ztolk
"Cease to be, Fisher. Cease to be." -wheezy
"you see, people are idiots. you must never, ever forget this." -NNY
"Experience has taught me that if she's a woman, she needs a beating." -Baggy_Brad
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 09:50:42 PM)

I have the ex that wouldn't say no type.

Damn it, jim.
Bat your eyes girl, be otherworldly
This reply was last edited on 01-15-03 06:53:21 PM by Melanie.
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 4 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 10:25:01 PM)

I don't think I'm worth stalking. It would be pretty boring stalking me, with all the sitting here in front of the computer and what-not. Apparently all of the professional stalkers around here are in agreement, because none of them are after me. [unless they are too sneaky...]
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 5 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 11:34:13 PM)

I've had a few people who've stalked me, but not to the point where they are the stereotypical stalker who want to murder me and make freaky voodoo dolls of all the people I know (atleast I hope not).

One that I remember very vividly occured a few years ago. I lived near this woman a few years younger, who would show up out of nowhere. I would be getting into my car, and she'd be up the street staring at me. I would be in the park, and she'd be there, staring at me from a bush across the park. I would be walking on one side of the street, and she'd be on the other side of the street staring and following me. Not that these could get any stranger, except for the fact that she was doing this every day consecutively, every now and then. It had even come to a point where she'd be sitting on my backyard lawn, staring up at the window I was looking out from. In some cases, she'd even WALK INTO THE HOUSE, when I was inside, sometimes when I wasn't even alone. In one of these inhouse cases, I'd be sitting on my couch talking with one of my friends, when she'd come in and sit next to me.... touching me.... staring at me the entire time. At about this time, seeing how my friends were also uneasy and unsure, I decided to be nice and say that "My friends and I are going out, and I'm sorry, but the Car can only fit 3 other passengers, and we had this already previously arranged. Sorry." She never said a word afterwards (For the entire time that she was there, she'd talk about how she can never find the right clothes to wear, and how she tried to make out with this random guy off the street, giving us explicit details using one of my friends nearby, etc.) When we left, I locked all the doors like normal, and proceeded to go away with my friends. My friends and I had some laughs about that afterwards, though.

This individual in question never really stalked for that long. After a few months, I'm assuming she found somebody else to idolize, or got bored. I saw her occasionally after the few months that she stalked me. She'd wave, and I found it polite to wave back; though, by this time, I didn't really have much of an uneasy feeling when I saw her. If you're wondering what I did whenever I'd see her for the period of time that she stalked me, I'd go on with what I was doing. Though I would do this, I would keep my eyes on her, to see what she would proceed to do. In the cases where she would come into my house and backyard, I had contemplated calling the cops sometimes, but I don't really like dealing with the cops here that much. If she was in my backyard, I'd lock my doors, and close any blinds that I could, without getting her too suspicious that I knew what she was up to. When she would be in my house, even when I was alone with her, I'd try to get out of the house as soon as possible.

It is strange and uneasy to think what other things she had done, that I did not find out about. Seeing how she was capable of getting into my house at times, (even when I locked almost all the doors to the outside), it wouldn't surprise me if she been in the house more times then what I had percieved. Also, there were other things, minor things in my opinion, that she had done, which I have not discussed.

Other then her, I haven't had that many intense stalkers. Sure, there are the few people who may, or may not be following my car. Or even those people who are at school who won't leave me alone. However, there are only about 3, including this one, which I have found uneasy and rather odd.
*Swigs some 409*

This reply was last edited on 12-30-02 11:46:02 PM by Sunn O))).
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 6 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 11:43:47 PM)

I have, but in an odd sort of sense. He's just an odd sort of person, I guess. He lived too far away to follow me around daily, but.. yeah. I suppose he was, although I don't think he meant to be.
I dream of the bear. Once again, it shambles out of the forest. Once again, it lumbers towards me. But this time, although I am wet with fear, my fear has a different quality, and I realize that either I do not expect the encounter will kill me or I don't mind the thought of dying quite as much as I once did.
Again the bear bends over me. But instead of licking me, it opens its jaws over my face, so wide that my whole head is inside its mouth and I am looking down the dark tunnel of its throat. I feel its teeth meet through my neck, and I know it has bitten off my head. But when it lifts its mouth from my empty shoulders, I can see the world as well as ever - in fact, things have a lucidity I had never before imagined, and I think, What an effort it was to have to lug my head around with me for so long.
uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 7 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 12:04:08 AM)

I've had one person tell me she wasn't stalking me. I found it a bit odd because I had no idea who she was up until that point.
What people are saying about my cock and/or cock thread:
FA: That is one ugly-ass cock. Hessian: It looks fucking swoolen(sic). Mellie: Nice cock. Fisher: I'm going to um..pretend that's not your wanker ...bye. Pixies: that's your penis. Vervet: ::leaves:: Socky: We're penis brothers! Drah: i guess i should have known better than to open a thread named "Ladies and gentlemen, my cock" in the schools computer room JamesMartigo: What.... in the world... possessed you to post this? Surt: Baby jesus; cries... Dani: I think the fact he posted it is hilarious. The fact that I saw it isn't a laughing matter. Titben: i dunno, you have to give him points for doing the unexpected
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 8 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 12:05:57 AM)

Quoted from Sunshine:
In some cases, she'd even WALK INTO THE HOUSE, when I was inside, sometimes when I wasn't even alone. In one of these inhouse cases, I'd be sitting on my couch talking with one of my friends, when she'd come in and sit next to me.... touching me.... staring at me the entire time.

Are you fucking nuts? Why the hell did you let her? You must like that type of shit or something, because anyone in their right mind would still have called the police or at least punched the bitch. Gross.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 9 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 12:52:23 AM)

Quoted from Melanie:
Quoted from Sunshine:
In some cases, she'd even WALK INTO THE HOUSE, when I was inside, sometimes when I wasn't even alone. In one of these inhouse cases, I'd be sitting on my couch talking with one of my friends, when she'd come in and sit next to me.... touching me.... staring at me the entire time.

Are you fucking nuts? Why the hell did you let her? You must like that type of shit or something, because anyone in their right mind would still have called the police or at least punched the bitch. Gross.

Quote:
In the cases where she would come into my house and backyard, I had contemplated calling the cops sometimes, but I don't really like dealing with the cops here that much. If she was in my backyard, I'd lock my doors, and close any blinds that I could, without getting her too suspicious that I knew what she was up to. When she would be in my house, even when I was alone with her, I'd try to get out of the house as soon as possible.

I dream of the bear. Once again, it shambles out of the forest. Once again, it lumbers towards me. But this time, although I am wet with fear, my fear has a different quality, and I realize that either I do not expect the encounter will kill me or I don't mind the thought of dying quite as much as I once did.
Again the bear bends over me. But instead of licking me, it opens its jaws over my face, so wide that my whole head is inside its mouth and I am looking down the dark tunnel of its throat. I feel its teeth meet through my neck, and I know it has bitten off my head. But when it lifts its mouth from my empty shoulders, I can see the world as well as ever - in fact, things have a lucidity I had never before imagined, and I think, What an effort it was to have to lug my head around with me for so long.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 10 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 05:33:00 AM)

No, but if anyone ever did or if I got in Sunshine's former situation, I would punch their asshole right in the face.
Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 11 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 09:45:15 AM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from Melanie:
Quoted from Sunshine:

Quote:
In the cases where she would come into my house and backyard, I had contemplated calling the cops sometimes, but I don't really like dealing with the cops here that much. If she was in my backyard, I'd lock my doors, and close any blinds that I could, without getting her too suspicious that I knew what she was up to. When she would be in my house, even when I was alone with her, I'd try to get out of the house as soon as possible.

Yeah, no shit. It still doesn't make any sense.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 12 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 11:14:04 AM)

Quote:

As Vervet politely noted, I don't like dealing with the cops here that much. The cops here are somewhat inconsiderate, and could care less about this incident. I could probably discuss why I don't like dealing with the cops here that much, but the basics are that they aren't the best cops to deal with at all.

About her coming into the house, it was another story. I never let her in. In the case where she'd come in, she would come in unexpectedly. To explain this further, in the house I was at, at that time, it had a foyea. You couldn't really see much of the foyea from the other rooms, unless you looked out the doors that lead to the foyea. It was basically a closed-in hallway, with a staircase that went upstairs within it. There were doors from the rooms adjacent to the foyea leading to it as well.

In the case where she'd come into the house, I, or anyone else in the house, wouldn't know she was inside until she was in the doorway between the foyea and the room which we were in (often a room adjacent to the foyea). You may be asking why I hadn't already locked the doors? At this time, it was a habit to leave the doors unlocked. Sometimes I'd lock them, but traditionally I would usually leave the door unlocked. Pretty stupid, yes. But sometimes you aren't particularly thinking about the door when you are in a hurry, when you have guests over, or in other cases.

Why didn't I punch her in the face? Well, there's a few factors that go into this. Sure, I would've loved to have punched her in the face, and I had one time when she was over to say "I'm sorry, where in a private conversation," once, which ended up working. I try to avoid confrontation, because that could raise the possibility of her doing something irrational. I would act casual, like she was accepted, but I'd try to get her out of the house, and it worked every time. After these first incidents, I would lock the doors to my house more often, and the incidents died down. I usually avoided outright confrontation at that time, (though I don't really care anymore). Had she not listened to my warnings, or to my decisions of having her leave, then I would've probably have punched her, or atleast drag her out into the front yard. Though, at this point, I'd be risking harrassment charges of some sort.

At first, yes, I had let her stay for a bit, as I explained in that one incident earlier. I was contemplating a way of avoiding, or leaving, which would not involve her. Seeing how I had my car, I thought about that '3 passengers is the limit' thing. Luckily it worked. In the case where I was alone, I would've done something, maybe even called the cops, had she not listened to my warning. Yes, there is a high risk in dealing with her in such a way, but it is better then dealing with her when she would be in a obsessive, angry, upset, confused and overall frustrated mood, if I had done something as in punching her or calling the cops.

There are other factors that went into how I handled this, and personally, at times I look back and think that the decisions I risked were absurd, and at times, highly dangerous. But in the end, they worked.
*Swigs some 409*

This reply was last edited on 12-31-02 11:27:26 AM by Sunn O))).
The Crazy Person
By "Crazy" I Meant "Stupid"

Ballkicks: (+13 / -23)
Reply 13 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 12:13:02 PM)

This one bitch from my school... I swear she is stalking me. She is always following me and calling me and looking at me. I hate the bitch too. No matter what I do, she doesn't go away!
"You don't frighten us, you English pigdogs! Go and boil your bottoms you sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, you so call Aurthor king! You and all your silly English kiiiiiiiggg-niggits!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Holy Cheese McFiggit!" - Me
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 14 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 12:13:21 PM)

Yes.

In the summer of 1999, I went to a Christian sleep-away camp in Pennsylvania, and I met "Larry." Larry was two years younger than me, but his cabin and my cabin often participated in events together. I suspected that he began to like me because I was the only person in my cabin who remembered his name. He followed me around wherever I went, and when he wasn't following me, he gave me "gifts": a green and pink cross that he had made out of gimp and ice-cream. Larry was even so bold that he threatened a male friend of mine by saying, "Leave Cathy alone. She's mine." He sat next to me during movie night (Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark) and tried to put his arm around my shoulder (he failed to do so). On the last day of camp, he asked for my phone number and address to keep in touch. I obliged, praying that he would never try to contact me. My prayers were answered.
"Where Zen ends, ass-kicking begins."
"[Zippo]'s a witty bitch. I like that." - Melanie
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reply 15 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 07:14:36 PM)

Quoted from The Crazy Person:
This one bitch from my school... I swear she is stalking me. She is always following me and calling me and looking at me. I hate the bitch too. No matter what I do, she doesn't go away!

Make yourself unattractive to her. Slide up to her, nuzzle close, and whisper, "It would really, really get me off if you let me pee all over your face."

And if she goes for it, hey. Piss and run.
"Give me the luxuries of life and I can do without some of the necessities."
-Evelyn Waugh

Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reply 16 of 26 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 07:25:26 PM)

Quoted from The Crazy Person:

She sounds more like just a really, really annoying person than a stalker. Maybe she's just cling-y?
Etonicas

Ballkicks: (+11 / -4)
Reply 17 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 03:38:04 AM)

Apparently I stalk FA. i'm a serial-killer :)
dr_evil

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+13 / -15)
Reply 18 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-03 09:12:14 AM)

a person i know tried to stalk my ex girlfriend, never me but, im too big and ugly for that i'm a serial-killer :)
blaming guns for mass shootings is like blaming spoons for rosie o'donell being fat.
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reply 19 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-03-03 01:22:28 AM)

Quoted from Zippo279:
On the last day of camp, he asked for my phone number and address to keep in touch. I obliged, praying that he would never try to contact me. My prayers were answered.

works when you give them someone else's number and address, doesn't it.
omg, i'm so lolol.
chambraigne: shampoo for your hair AND your brain.
our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real.
no matter how beautiful she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit.
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reply 20 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-15-03 02:39:24 PM)

revived for a story that i forgot to tell. i used to think melanie was my ex-girlfriend pretending to be someone else. i dated this girl for five years, and sometimes she would make up AIM names to see if she could get me to talk shit about her. it never worked. a little while after melanie and i started talking, we broke up. it wasn't until i actually *talked* to mel that i was 100% sure she wasn't jennifer...or maybe...she IS!
...and i don't even care anyfuckingmore.
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 21 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-15-03 06:52:01 PM)

Bah. You wish. :p
Quote:
she would make up AIM names to see if she could get me to talk shit about her.
How old is this girl?
GrahamStokley
3DB Will Set You Free

To fat to be a ninja. Must be a ghost.

Ballkicks: (+90 / -15)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 22 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-15-03 08:08:42 PM)

I had a stalker my first year of college, so about 5 years ago. At first it was kind of cool, she would leave presents on my car, like flowers, stuff animals, cute stuff... Then whenever my friends and I would go ut, she'd always be there, I din't catch on until my friends Mark told me she was always asking my friends casually what our plans where, then she'd be there. I started to get creeped out though when I came home and found basically a new wardrobe hanging in my closet. I asked my roommate and she said my friend "Cindy" had brought the clothes by. I admitt I was flattered and all, but then "Cindy" started getting a bit scary. I started dating this girl and "Cindy" started leaving messages at her dorm, telling her to stay away from "her girlfriend". Then she started calling me, asking me how I could do that to her. At first I was nice, I told her, I never asked her for anything, I had tried giving the clothes back to her and that she was starting to scare me. She backed off for about a week. Then one night my girlfriend and I were at this party and "Cindy" walked in and went straight towards me girlfriend, calling her a bitch and all kinds of stuff, I stepped in and told "Cindy" that I never liked, never asjked for her attention and that she was acting like freak. A few other people at the party threw her out. So needless to say when we left that night and found my girlfriends tired slashed, we knew who did it. We both had had enough, I had tried talking to her, reasoning with her, yelling at her, nothing had worked. I didn't want to go to the police because at that time my girlfriend wasn't out to her family. So we went to her dorm, with a few friends, and I told her that she had better stay away from my girlfriend and I otherwise we all would make sure her life was a living hell. A few days later my girlfried actually got a check in the mail from "Cindy's" parents to cover the cost of her tires. It was weird because in less then a week "Cindy" wasn't at school anymore. Two weeks later, my friend, Mark, told me that after the tire incident he was actually frightened for my girlfriends and my safety. So, he got her parents number from "Cindy's" roommate, and they both called her parents to let them know what was going on. It seems I wasn't the first person she'd stalked, so her parents took her out of school to get counseling. I am so glad I have a friend like Mark to look out for me.
"Hi, I'm Graham and I like Girls...A LOT"
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 23 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-15-03 08:10:30 PM)

If someone ever stalked me I would knock their face in with a piece of lead pipe.
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 24 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-15-03 10:18:26 PM)

Quote:
I obliged, praying that he would never try to contact me. My prayers were answered.

Don't do that shit. That'll just build them up for more let-down and disappointment. Tell them point-blank you're not interested.

I've never had a stalker.

I've never had a *date*.
So, yay
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1796 | Total Posts: 26 ]