Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Choose Your Own Adventure, Chapter 2 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 941 | Total Posts: 15 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
What Will James Say?
This poll has expired.
A. 13 votes, 54.167%
B. 2 votes, 8.333%
C. 9 votes, 37.5%
Totals: 24 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 12-30-02 06:41:15 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Seeing as how Chapter One is currently 13-1 in favor of choice B, I'm just going to move right along and post Chapter 2.

Chapter One

B. "You have until tomorrow to get me my money."

Mr. Sweeney then turned his back on James and walked away. He was soon out of James sight. "Fuck!" shouted James as the grim reality of his impending eviction hit him. "How the fuck am I going to get $750 in the next 24 hours?"

His mind began to wander as he headed back into his shoddy apartment. "I could always call dad. Well, no, he'd never give me money. Mom? Nah. Her and dad are too much alike. Kelly? Ben?" he paused to think. "Yes! Ben!"

James sat back down in his barcalounger, reached for the ancient rotary phone that lie on his in-table, it was the same phone that he could remembered using twenty-five years ago; his father had given it to him when he moved out of the house. He put the receiver to his ear and heard nothing. Silence. Dead silence. "No! This is not happening!" he thought to himself. He grabbed the cord that lead into the nearby phone jack only to discover that everything was in tact. Apparently, not only had he not paid his rent, but he also hadn't paid his phone bill.

"Great! Just fucking great!" he screamed, frustrated at his recent luck. He then proceeded to scour his apartment for loose change, so that he could call Ben from the pay phone at the neighborhood gas station. Once he had gathered up enough spare change, he threw on an old, torn up leather jacket and headed toward the gas station.

Once he reached the gas station, he sealed himself inside the booth, inserted two quarters, and dialed Ben's number.

"Gaines residence," answered a woman on the other end.

"Mrs. Gaines, it's nice to hear your voice."

"Oh, James, it's nice to hear your voice, too! How's your mother?"

"She's doing just fine."

"That's good to hear. Well, I won't bore you, I assume you want to talk to Ben?"

"Yes please," responded James. Once he had uttered these words, he could hear Mrs. Gaines calling for Ben in the background. A few moments later, he heard Ben pick up the phone.

"I got it, mother. James, what the hell is going on, man? I haven't heard from you in forever? Still working at the videostore?"

"No, unfortunately. I got caught stealing DVDs, so they fired me."

"Damn, that's pretty shitty. So what's up?"

"I need to ask you a favor."

"This should be good. May I ask what for?"

"I have until tomorrow to get $750 to pay my rent, otherwise I'm getting evicted. You know; unless you want me to move in with you."

"Oh, I'd love to have a thirty-two year old, unemployed, lowly DVD thief living with me, but I'm going to have to pass on that. As for getting you $750, I might be able to help you out a bit. In fact, I can probably get you a grand."

"Doing what exactly?"

"It's easy as hell. See, there's a shipment coming in this evening and Hector needs a driver. It's a really sweet deal. All you do is drive him to wherever he wants you to take him, wait in the car while he conducts his business, and then drive him back home when he's done."

"Oh, sounds absolutely perfect, Ben! I'll be there with bells on! What the fuck do you take me for? A fucking moron, no doubt!"

"No James, but you do sound quite desperate. And I'm suppose to have a date with Kelly tonight, so this is perfect timing."

"You're an asshole. You know how much Hector hates me."

"Yeah, but he knows you're reliable. So are you going to do it or not? If you are, I might still be able to call Hector up and let him know of the change in plans before it's too late. That is of course, if he's willing to put up with you for the evening. So are you in or not?"

A. "Fine, but you owe me one."
B. "No. I'm not going to risk my life just to pay for a month's worth of rent. I'll just get the cash from my parents."
C. "Can I call you back in about five minutes? I'll let you know then."
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 1 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 06:53:52 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I would say A, but it confuses me why it says his brother will owe him one. I don't like option B, so I say C
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 2 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 06:56:31 AM)

Quoted from Lyle:
I would say A, but it confuses me why it says his brother will owe him one.
How in the holy motherfuck did you get "brother" out of that?
Simpleton

Ballkicks: (+14 / -8)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 3 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 06:58:15 AM)

I picked C...I wanna see if he actually HAS any other options *snickers*
Roatigas

The best in the world at kicking people when they're down

Ballkicks: (+47 / -21)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 4 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 07:08:10 AM)

I agree. C opens up other options, or at the least brings us back to A. Everybodys a winner.
"I refuse to use the flamethrower on the grounds I may incinerate myself" - Roatigas.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 07:26:52 AM)

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

FA IS EVIL
Good OL MC

Ballkicks: (+66 / -15)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 08:50:44 AM)

C

I wanna know what his other options are.
These days I'd trade sight for feeling
There are days my feeling's gone
Can't figure out whose life I'm living
I don't know right from wrong
Bon Jovi
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 7 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 08:56:53 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from Lyle:
I would say A, but it confuses me why it says his brother will owe him one.
How in the holy motherfuck did you get "brother" out of that?

I assumed 'Ben' was his brother, because when he was listing people to call it was mom, dad, then Kelly and Ben (who I thought you meant to be his brother and sister.) But it's not important anyway. Why will Ben owe him one?
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 8 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 07:11:24 PM)

Quote:
I assumed 'Ben' was his brother

Yes, and Kelly is his sister. And they're going on a date tonight. Maybe I should be your brother?
[I'm a Bloody Aussie!
[Humanity is Hilarious.
[As far as I'm concerned, the Internet is just another way to get rejected by a woman.

My Jokes would seem a lot funnier if you'd had the same childhood as me... The Hackey Central Times
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Ballkicks: (+259 / -51)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 9 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 07:26:28 PM)

How sad. I'm the only one who wants to see him talk to his parents.
JamesMartigo
The Flying Dutchman

Ballkicks: (+118 / -35)
Reply 10 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 08:33:24 PM)

Hmmm... James loves driving, so he chooses 'A'.
"the world says it is cool to be gay" - Yehoshua Ben Yisra'el
"Atheists believe in the God of Atheism" - Yehoshua Ben Yisra'el
"Sorry for my bad english." - PokeIzzySSBCW
Zeus

Ballkicks: (+17 / -15)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 11 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 08:56:43 PM)

fuck the other options, A it is. I wanna see what happens with Hector
||
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 12 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 09:13:46 PM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Quote:
I assumed 'Ben' was his brother

Yes, and Kelly is his sister. And they're going on a date tonight. Maybe I should be your brother?

Oooo incest. However, I would really rather that you aren't my brother.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 13 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 10:21:56 PM)

How could anyone not want me to be theit brother? I'd be at your house all the time and everything! Constant Brad! You wouldn't need a TV anymore. That is, until I had my first breakdown.
[I'm a Bloody Aussie!
[Humanity is Hilarious.
[As far as I'm concerned, the Internet is just another way to get rejected by a woman.

My Jokes would seem a lot funnier if you'd had the same childhood as me... The Hackey Central Times
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 14 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-30-02 11:09:48 PM)

A. Look guys, if we pick C, what will there be to write about? What is this slob going to think about? The number of empty beer bottles lying on the floor of his apartment? I think he's driving that car, yes siree.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 15 of 15 (Originally posted on: 12-31-02 12:36:19 AM)

Come on, people. We currently have a tie. I would be writing Chapter 3 as we speak, were we not tied, but alas. By the time I get back later this evening, there better not be a tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111omg
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 941 | Total Posts: 15 ]