Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Endgame (spoilers) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 138 | Total Posts: 6 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-26-19 05:12:32 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Now that it's officially out I figured we could use a thread to talk about one of the most spoiler heavy movies of recent memory.

Very entertaining, very fulfilling end to a series. Kinda predictable except for that 5 year leap, although narratively I didn't see how they'd get to where they needed without it. I figure if I hadn't seen the trailer I'd be more surprised, but since Ant-Man hadn't shown up yet I knew some crazy shit was coming.

They advertised the movie like EVERYONE was gonna get murked, though, or at least more than two people. Kinda funny but to be expected. When 2014 Thanos lit the compound up with missiles I totally thought like half of them got killed but nah.

Absolutely incredible final battle too, Strange teleporting everyone in was phenomenal.

Tony's whole arc has been about a selfish man obsessed with protecting the world so it makes sense he'd die that way. Especially tragic considering what he found after the 5 year jump. Steve's end was beautiful, and he doesn't actually die so I'm even happier. He got his dance, and then some. Didn't care for Natasha or the actress so w/e. Found the suicide slapfight entertaining at least.

What'd everyone else think?
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 1 of 6 (Originally posted on: 08-09-19 08:04:56 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I haven't seen it
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jrgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 2 of 6 (Originally posted on: 08-12-19 04:03:06 PM)

ьу ушерук
balls
D
Administrator

Reply 3 of 6 (Originally posted on: 08-12-19 04:03:27 PM)

uh that's supposed to say, me either
balls
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 4 of 6 (Originally posted on: 10-10-19 04:17:46 AM)

Is that what a standard Cyrillic keyboard layout maps to? И'м со глад И усе а цустом оне.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
D
Administrator

Reply 5 of 6 (Originally posted on: 10-11-19 09:10:31 AM)

It's the standard layout from windows for russian. It's not at all correlated to Latin equivalents so I just learned it. Maybe I should have made a custom one but I already got kind of used to it on my phone and I also didn't know that was an option.
balls
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 6 (Originally posted on: 10-15-19 01:35:01 PM)

Oh, I only have it on my desktop computer. No idea if it can be done on a phone too.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 138 | Total Posts: 6 ]