Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Some guys have it all.m -OR- Sandamnit is back for a limited time only! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4768 | Total Posts: 67 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 12-06-02 07:43:22 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Truthfully. Some guys just have it all. For some reason, God loves them more than others. They have money, girls, nice houses, nice computers, friends, music, candy, black slacks, slack blacks, long penises, friends, happiness, money, nice houses, good art skills, good music skills, good looks, people like them, people love them, people think they're funny, they get to be happy, and they always get the best of everyting.

Globethraser, for example, is one of these people.

You know?
"...Try. Try. Try some more. Look how much you're failing." -Wheezy

[[/w]I think, therefore I make bullshit philosophic generalizations.[w]]
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 1 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 07:49:14 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

i'm one of those people too

*has another beer to enforce delusions*
vem bryr sig om hur nätterna far? jag bryr mig inte ett spår...
bara jag får ha mitt ansikte kvar, dolt i min älsklings hår
jag är en tvivelaktig figur, duger ej mycket till...bakom ett hörn står döden på lur, han tar mig när han vill
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 07:55:03 PM)

some people Get it. I Take it. seriously don't think you can't have all that because you don't have it right now.
Good day my fellow citizen. I don't mean to intrude. But allow me to get right down to the point. We've monitored transmissions. We calculate your moves. Did you really think you're hidden from our sight?. Your name's been added to a list that's been compiled. Our agency considers you a risk.
Emperor Kman I

The Jizz Dispenser

Ballkicks: (+21 / -9)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 3 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:03:14 PM)

God gives them all that so they'll feel worse when he punishes them. Think about it: if your life sucks, hell won't be as bad. You'll be use to it.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:17:11 PM)

As they say, "You can't take it with you..."
"Where Zen ends, ass-kicking begins."
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 5 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:38:04 PM)

I get it, this is one of those sarcastic threads with no real meat to them right?
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Outspoken, Opinionated, Empassioned and Shameless.
"It's kinda ironic because I'm not a virgin.."-Globethrasher...yes, Globethrasher.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 6 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:41:54 PM)

Hey guys. This thread is going no where fast, so I'll go ahead and hijack it. Feel free to ask me shit and talk to me or whatever the hell you want to do.

THIS THREAD IS NOW A FREE FOR ALL!!!
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 7 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:44:38 PM)

Does that mean I can drink beer here?

"MY BUM IS ON THE MAN!" - Flaming Arrow
"I just think circumsized dicks look a whole lot better" - Flaming Arrow

Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 8 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:45:06 PM)

What's up?
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 9 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:46:38 PM)

So Sand, fucked anyone up yet? Had any epiphanies on life while learning to fuck people up?
"It's kinda ironic because I'm not a virgin.."-Globethrasher...yes, Globethrasher.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 10 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:49:46 PM)

This wasn't a sarcastic thread, you goddamn gale saboteur. I was being serious. This was for discussion of people who have it all.

Stormraider

im gay

Reply 11 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:52:13 PM)

Which would have made sense, were it not using Globe as a reference.

Besides, ID is not the place for sad complaints about the world's suckiness, save it for SD. Now..on to the chats!!
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 12 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:53:22 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
So Sand, fucked anyone up yet? Had any epiphanies on life while learning to fuck people up?
I haven't really learned how to "fuck people up" yet. I'm not infantry, which means that the Army doesn't invest much time in teaching me how to "fuck people up". Instead, I learned the bare essentials that would get me through the remainder of my AIT training here at Ft. Gordon. Basic was a load of bullshit that really didn't bare any semblence to what I'll be doing for the rest of my career, now that I'll be spending the next six months fixing radios. Since I'm going to be dropping Airborne school, I really don't need to learn how to "fuck people up" anymore, since even if I do get deployed, most of my time will be spent on base, instead of parachuting into enemy territory.

Nevertheless, no epiphanies, just a really shitastic experience that I'm glad is over.
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 13 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 08:58:44 PM)

Quote:
I really don't need to learn how to "fuck people up" anymore, since even if I do get deployed, most of my time will be spent on base, instead of parachuting into enemy territory.

Isn't that a good thing?
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 14 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 09:01:43 PM)

I-I must say I'm suffering a serious amount of disillusionment here. I mean really, at least Paratroop EW would be able to say something relatively cool like "Microsoft Screens of Death from Above", what the hell is your motto going to be now? And realistically, does it look like anyone America fights anytime soon is going to have a whole lot of Electronics to wage War against? Kinda hard to jam the feared Iraqi Paper-Cup communication system, or short out the North Korean armored KIA's. You'll probably end up a simple mechanic, in which case, why risk being shot in the ass by training infantry?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 15 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 09:02:32 PM)

Quoted from Zippo279:
Quote:
I really don't need to learn how to "fuck people up" anymore, since even if I do get deployed, most of my time will be spent on base, instead of parachuting into enemy territory.

Isn't that a good thing?
In some ways good, in some ways bad. I originally chose to go Airborne, because I wanted to do some kind of Combat type stuff, but after spending the last nine weeks around Infantry soldiers and actually getting a small taste of what Airborne is all about, I decided to change my mind. Granted, I'm still signed up for Airborne school, because I may change my mind and decide to keep it, but as for how I feel right now, I'm not certain whether it's what I want to do. I have the next six months to think about it and build myself up for it, so I really don't know right now.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 16 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 09:06:57 PM)

I suppose speaking seriously I'd probably take the route you did also, I wouldn't be a big fan of combat and risking my life just so my country can exert influence, but then again the worst I'd get in the Canadian forces is shipped in the PeaceCore to some warzone in Yugoslavia or to play flank patrol for the Americans.
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 17 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 09:10:02 PM)

I agree. I wouldn't risk my life to advance George W. Bush's idiotic agenda.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 18 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 09:15:22 PM)

Quote:
I haven't really learned how to "fuck people up" yet. I'm not infantry, which means that the Army doesn't invest much time in teaching me how to "fuck people up". Instead, I learned the bare essentials that would get me through the remainder of my AIT training here at Ft. Gordon. Basic was a load of bullshit that really didn't bare any semblence to what I'll be doing for the rest of my career, now that I'll be spending the next six months fixing radios. Since I'm going to be dropping Airborne school, I really don't need to learn how to "fuck people up" anymore, since even if I do get deployed, most of my time will be spent on base, instead of parachuting into enemy territory.

Nevertheless, no epiphanies, just a really shitastic experience that I'm glad is over.

So wait, does this mean you haven't killed 20 nazis yet?

"MY BUM IS ON THE MAN!" - Flaming Arrow
"I just think circumsized dicks look a whole lot better" - Flaming Arrow

Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 19 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 09:23:24 PM)

I used Globe for an example because he is. What's wrong with that?

Stormraider

im gay

Reply 20 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 09:42:21 PM)

Since when does Globe have anything? Now granted, I have very little information on him -possibly because I don't care- but judging by intelligence and tact I would think he's the equivalent of the young redneck boy from the "Zapper" commericals, running along burning crickets with his 'death ray'.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 21 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 10:14:24 PM)

my life isn't actually valuable to me, sorry.

I wouldn't really care if I got shot and killed. better out there where I get to shoot back than on the street where that's it.
there's no revolution anymore.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 22 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 10:25:30 PM)

Alright, but putting aside self-hating quasi-masochists like yourself the rest of us usually enjoy what we can get.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 23 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 11:34:09 PM)

We had this "career day" at my school and my friend Ben and I talked to this army girl about why the fuck anyone would want to join the army. She said that it was so Iraq wouldn't fire missiles at us, and we told her Iraq didn't have missiles that could hit us, and she told us it wasn't her job to critique what her country does. Then I asked her if she would care what a company did if she worked for it, and she told us this was career day not debate day and stopped talking.
stew

thick soup

Ballkicks: (+62 / -7)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 24 of 67 (Originally posted on: 12-07-02 12:09:13 AM)

Hooray for ice!

Let's join in a hooray for ice and hooray for Sandamnit, who can't tell us that he's actually a super secret weapon made for single-handedly bringing down Iraq and posting from Saddam's palace because we're idiots and would blow his cover.
I am ahead.
I am advanced.
I am the first mammal to wear pants.
Yeah.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4768 | Total Posts: 67 ]