Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > quite a predicament. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4720 | Total Posts: 63 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
(Originally posted on: 12-06-02 03:53:06 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

yeah, yeah. don't give me any shit after reading this post.

there's this girl at school... i've told her i'm in love with her and stuff. she has a boyfriend, who she says she's in love with. i've asked her out twice, been denied both times. anyways...

a couple weeks ago i wrote her a note about doing something i regret with my ex-girlfriend. she wonders what it is, and today i finally told her. afterwards, she walked back to her seat, and didn't speak to me again for the rest of the day.

i noticed in afternoon homeroom how she was holding her head in her hands, looking quite depressed. meanwhile i'm thinking to myself, 'well why didn't she tell me she cared?'

then she gives me a note. it explains that if i cared about her so much and wanted to be with her, why did i do that with my ex-girlfriend.

now maybe it's just me here, but why should it matter if you have a boyfriend you're in love with and you've had your chance twice already with me? perhaps one of you women could explain this to me. grazie.
the jam of the pearl
stew

thick soup

Ballkicks: (+62 / -7)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 1 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 03:59:17 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Why were you asking her out if she had a boyfriend already?

I think I missed the point of your post. Were you asking why it should matter if she has a boyfriend and has denied you twice. Maybe because she likes her boyfriend?

OMG!
I am ahead.
I am advanced.
I am the first mammal to wear pants.
Yeah.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 2 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:00:04 PM)

You've sort of answered your own question here; why are you persuing her when you know she has a boyfriend?
son of reinhard: a fruit-fight broke out
wheezy821: But it is "I don't care about what Dan says because she's become a bitter mean wench."
son of reinhard: respect the vagina

Reply 3 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:00:27 PM)

no, no. i asked her out before she had the boyfriend.

the point of my post was why should it matter if i did something with my ex, when she has a boyfriend?
the jam of the pearl

Reply 4 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:01:21 PM)

Quoted from peach:
You've sort of answered your own question here; why are you persuing her when you know she has a boyfriend?

and why is she bothered by me doing something with another girl, if she has a boyfriend?
the jam of the pearl
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 5 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:01:36 PM)

Quoted from chains:
no, no. i asked her out before she had the boyfriend.

the point of my post was why should it matter if i did something with my ex, when she has a boyfriend?

It shouldn't.

So why did you tell her?
wheezy821: But it is "I don't care about what Dan says because she's become a bitter mean wench."

Reply 6 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:02:38 PM)

she keep asking me about it, so i told her. i didn't think it'd be as big of a deal as it was.
the jam of the pearl
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 7 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:04:42 PM)

Right.

So all you're really saying is "I like this chick and I asked her out before she had a boyfriend, now she has a boyfriend and I still want her, so I'm subtly (maybe even unconsciously) telling her sweet things that I've done so maybe she'll like me and I can get some play, or at least date her. BUT I told her something cool that I did, and now she's sad because I think she wants to date me but she has a boyfriend."

So... Oh no! You told her something because you wanted her to want you, and now you think she might. Where is the fucking problem?
stew

thick soup

Reply 8 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:05:00 PM)

Am I the only one who sees your situation as moot?

The fact that she likes her boyfriend brings your chances crashing down, even if the thing you did matters or not.
I am ahead.
I am advanced.
Yeah.

Reply 9 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:07:48 PM)

Quoted from peach:
So... Oh no! You told her something because you wanted her to want you, and now you think she might. Where is the fucking problem?

the problem is now she won't even look at me, let alone speak with me. and no, i did not tell her that intending to get her to go out with me. she told me beforehand if it was something relating to that, she wouldn't speak to me again. it wasn't as big of a deal as what she was speaking about is, but she still got angry.
the jam of the pearl
stew

thick soup

Reply 10 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:13:17 PM)

She said that if it was something relating to you trying to make her go out with you, she wouldn't speak to you again. And she's not speaking to you.

LOGIC.
I am ahead.
I am advanced.
Yeah.

Reply 11 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:16:35 PM)

well, i certainly worded that wrong. when i said 'something relating to that', i meant relating to sex. i just read it over and noticed that. my apologies.
the jam of the pearl
stew

thick soup

Reply 12 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:18:03 PM)

So she said if you told her something relating to sex she wouldn't speak to you again. And you told her something about sex.

WOW! THERE'S THE ROOT OF YOUR PROBLEM.
I am ahead.
I am advanced.
Yeah.

Reply 13 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:20:27 PM)

Quoted from stew:
So she said if you told her something relating to sex she wouldn't speak to you again. And you told her something about sex.

WOW! THERE'S THE ROOT OF YOUR PROBLEM.

i was telling her the truth, which she wanted, but obviously couldn't handle.
the jam of the pearl
stew

thick soup

Reply 14 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:23:01 PM)

Obviously you couldn't handle the fact that she warned you about something and it bounced off your thick skull.
I am ahead.
I am advanced.
Yeah.

Reply 15 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:25:33 PM)

so you're saying i should have lied to her.
the jam of the pearl
stew

thick soup

Reply 16 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:27:16 PM)

No, I'm saying you could have thought on your feet and said "You said you'd never speak to me again if I said something about sex and what you are asking about is about sex" and let her make the choice, then the blame falls on her shoulders.
I am ahead.
I am advanced.
Yeah.

Reply 17 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 04:29:10 PM)

either way i believe it would have had the same result.
the jam of the pearl
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reply 18 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 05:55:03 PM)

Why dont you tell us what you did to her, it would make the question alot easier to answer.
"Stoffel cut it out or I'll ban you" FA
Temporarily banned from HG for refusing to moderate my own room

Reply 19 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 06:01:21 PM)

she gave me head.
the jam of the pearl
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reply 20 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 06:06:02 PM)

lol, and how old is this other girl you are trying to get? For one, the girl you got head from is a slut, second off, the girl you are trying to get doesnt want you at all now because you got head from a slut then told her about it(make that bragged about it). Summary? You fucked up with her. Maybe you will get lucky one day and accidently touch her ass with your leg! :p

[in five years you are going to look back and realize how fucking stupid you sound. I did. Just about all of us do. Dont take the fact that I am calling you a dumbass as an insult. You are just our entertainment for the time being because you are so fucking funny in your stupidity.]

i'm a serial-killer :)
"Stoffel cut it out or I'll ban you" FA
Temporarily banned from HG for refusing to moderate my own room

Reply 21 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 06:16:47 PM)

she's 14. actually, i told this girl that i regretted what i did, but she wanted to know. she's wanted to know for about a week, so i finally broke down and told her.

yeah, i know i sound stupid. i just was looking for some kind of answer.
the jam of the pearl
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 22 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 06:27:51 PM)

Why did you even hint at it? Seeing that she'sa girl, it's obvious that she would've gotten it out of you. It seems as though you (subconciously) wanted her to know.
I dream of the bear. Once again, it shambles out of the forest. Once again, it lumbers towards me. But this time, although I am wet with fear, my fear has a different quality, and I realize that either I do not expect the encounter will kill me or I don't mind the thought of dying quite as much as I once did.
Again the bear bends over me. But instead of licking me, it opens its jaws over my face, so wide that my whole head is inside its mouth and I am looking down the dark tunnel of its throat. I feel its teeth meet through my neck, and I know it has bitten off my head. But when it lifts its mouth from my empty shoulders, I can see the world as well as ever - in fact, things have a lucidity I had never before imagined, and I think, What an effort it was to have to lug my head around with me for so long.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 23 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 06:43:14 PM)

you lost me at "there's this girl at school"

the rest of this thread is just fucking confusing
vem bryr sig om hur nätterna far? jag bryr mig inte ett spår...
bara jag får ha mitt ansikte kvar, dolt i min älsklings hår
jag är en tvivelaktig figur, duger ej mycket till...bakom ett hörn står döden på lur, han tar mig när han vill
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 24 of 63 (Originally posted on: 12-06-02 06:48:04 PM)

I can't believe you advised him, dani.

Do you even know who you're talking to?
"...Try. Try. Try some more. Look how much you're failing." -Wheezy

[[/w]I think, therefore I make bullshit philosophic generalizations.[w]]
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4720 | Total Posts: 63 ]