Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Brand Loyalty > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 3128 | Total Posts: 106 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 02-26-15 10:55:04 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I am kind of a super consumer. I like to try a variety of products to find the best value for the money, and then once I find a brand I love I buy it for life. My man is the same way.

So, um, here's where I list all the brands I buy and why I continue to buy them. You can share, too. Maybe we can all find new brands to love!

Blowfish shoes - really comfortable and stylish women shoes
Skechers work shoes - the only shoes I wear for work; the wear on them isn't that long (maybe 4 to 6 months if I am lucky), but I can stand in them 13+ hours and not have leg/back pain
Sanuk shoes - hands down the most comfortable shoes that are also butt ugly
Fossil leather purses and wallets - reasonably priced for quality leather, VERY well made, as the leather gets worn down it still looks great
Victoria's Secret - I was late to this train because everything is expensive, but their garments are good quality, fit well, and make you feel sexy; if you sign up for their mailing list, you get good coupons and sales

Kat Von D liquid lipstick - longest wearing lipstick I own and comes in awesome colors; once it sets, can eat/drink/timestamp and that shit ain't coming off; dries out your lips like a mofo though
Global Keratin hair products - I've got ethnic hair; this stuff keeps it looking nice and healthy
Anastasia brow gel and dip - expensive but keeps my brows not looking like shit and lasts all day; nice looking brows really make a difference

Nutro pet food - been feeding my dog this food for years, and every vet I've been to has told me I have one of the healthiest dogs they've seen; feeding my cat the diet version because she is a fatty

Ester-C vitamin C - the only vitamin C product I ever recommend
Benefiber - the only fiber supplement I ever recommend

Morningstar Corn Dogs - vegetarian food that tastes better than real corn dogs (in my opinion, obviously)
Dr. Praegers veggie burgers - best frozen veggie burgers; have actual chunks of veggies in them; don't pretend to be meat
Goya anything - pretty much best brand for Latin foods
Arnold sandwich thins - tasty low calorie bread that doesn't get soggy; freezes really well
Glad trash bags - sometimes I have to haul the trash a quarter mile to the dumpster and these bags NEVER rip
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 10:59:29 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I get my coffee from www.sweetmarias.com and my tea from www.uptontea.com but I don't think I'd call it brand loyalty. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment.
balls
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 2 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 11:20:55 AM)

I guess it would take a lot to get me to stop using a macbook, but that's at least partially because I am lazy and hate/fear change
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 3 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 11:21:31 AM)

Otherwise I kind of like Vans I guess
D
Administrator

Reply 4 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 11:38:59 AM)

Quoted from ice wolverine:
I guess it would take a lot to get me to stop using a macbook, but that's at least partially because I am lazy and hate/fear change

This is exactly the reason why I always buy the same pair of Levi jeans. They're not even particularly comfortable/stylish/whatever, I'm just riding on the "better the devil you know" logic. If you're wondering about why I don't just go to the store and try on a bunch of different jeans, well, that's where the laziness comes in.

Also I always buy the same kind of Hanes boxer briefs. This is because I like them well enough and I've basically hated every other pair of underwear I've ever worn in my life.
balls
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 5 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 03:31:55 PM)

Quoted from Stegosaurus_D:
Also I always buy the same kind of Hanes boxer briefs. This is because I like them well enough and I've basically hated every other pair of underwear I've ever worn in my life.
I was mad that the elastic was starting to give 'so soon' on my Hanes until I went online and saw I ordered them about two years ago. So I just reordered a new set.

I'll have to think of this brand loyalty thing a bit further. Only thing to comes to mind is I have been stop at a convenience store every morning and getting a half tea half lemonade Honest Tea for the past 5 years probably.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Muzta
Lord of the Dance
Negative Association was the name of my hot tub

Ballkicks: (+140 / -19)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 6 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 05:00:12 PM)

Google
Sanford Boxer Briefs
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 7 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 05:12:03 PM)

So far I learned y'all have underwear loyalties.
D
Administrator

Reply 8 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 05:22:42 PM)

Quoted from Muzta:
Sanford Boxer Briefs

Are they good? Provide link if they are good please. (I guess i'm not so loyal afterall)
balls
Muzta
Lord of the Dance

Reply 9 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 06:18:28 PM)

http://www.jcpenney.com/men/shop-clothing/underwear/boxer-brief/_/N-1npkbtZ1z140d8/cat.jump?id=cat100290089

I can't really evaluate whether they're good, I've never tried anything else
D
Administrator

Reply 10 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 07:15:59 PM)

Do the leg parts ride up your leg and bunch up? Because this is my #1 concern.
balls
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 11 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 07:26:09 PM)

I buy like 75% of my shit at target even though the clothes are cheap and fall apart after like two months and it's likely my bank information has been compromised.

Still 5% off for red card is good and I don't hate their politics
Muzta
Lord of the Dance

Reply 12 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 07:31:32 PM)

Quoted from Stegosaurus_D:
Do the leg parts ride up your leg and bunch up? Because this is my #1 concern.

I have that problem with mediums but not with larges so I would say no if you size them correctly.
This reply was last edited on 02-26-15 08:53:18 PM by Muzta.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 13 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-26-15 08:22:40 PM)

I like La Costena brand Mexican ingredients but my store keeps getting less and less of them.
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 14 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-27-15 04:53:56 PM)

New Hanes arrived. Feeling fine.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

D
Administrator

Reply 15 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-27-15 05:42:15 PM)

I usually get the same mechanical pencils. Bic, I think. I'm not sure because I always rip off the clip part because it tickles my hand while I write.

For pens, I've been using Uniball vision since the 5th grade. I almost never use pen anymore, but I always have a box of those pens somewhere in case I need one. I guess that's some serious brand loyalty.

Ah, what a fine looking pen

(I use micro). They've tried to change the design a couple times over the years, always to something uglier, but they always come back to the original style. The way it looks now is the way it looked when I was in 5th grade.
balls
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

Reply 16 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 08:53:00 AM)

those are solid pens for sure
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

Reply 17 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 08:54:09 AM)

I find that I typically buy Morton's salt probably because i like to wonder out loud why the girl is out in the salt rain with just an umbrella and not a camera at the meteorological wonder.
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

Reply 18 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 08:55:20 AM)

Additionally, I'm a Kingsford man. I find that the briquettes burn much longer than competing brands of charcoal.
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

Reply 19 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 08:59:41 AM)

Best Foods also known as Hellman's makes the best mayo for the buck, imo.
Muzta
Lord of the Dance

Reply 20 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 09:09:46 AM)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/Pilot_pens.jpg
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 21 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 09:28:48 AM)

I generally don't have any brand loyalty outside of medical supplies, because I can get different prices from different vendors (Shopper's Drug Mart is the worst, don't go there).

I guess I support the local Credit Union, though. They treat me amazingly well financially and on a personal level - the customer service is probably the best I've seen outside of bizarre first class spectacles (and this doesn't cost anything). I had no issue switching to them from the bank, and I haven't looked back at all. Does that count as a brand?
how is this for a quote
D
Administrator

Reply 22 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 12:15:23 PM)

Can you explain what a credit union is, how it's different from a bank? I'm curious.
balls
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 23 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 02:03:51 PM)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_union#Differences_from_other_financial_institutions
D
Administrator

Reply 24 of 106 (Originally posted on: 02-28-15 03:01:55 PM)

Apologies for trying to spur a conversation in a dying forum rather than quietly looking it up and retiring.
balls
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3128 | Total Posts: 106 ]