Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > 101 Reasons why TPC is a homo > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 6344 | Total Posts: 112 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

(Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:32:37 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT DICKS FUCK SHIT GOD DAMMIT CUNT FAGGOT ASDFHJASHDFFASDF FUCK ME ASDFSADF
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 1 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:32:53 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I really hope everything works out for you! <3<3<3
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 2 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:33:11 PM)

Kayte was a really great person, actually. I never meant the mean things I said about her.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 3 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:33:26 PM)

FUCK YOU TPC fuck you and you fucking little shit bullshit power trip fucking asshole forum admin this is bullshit fuck you I fucking quit fuck this place fuck you and fuck everything fucking kill yourself you fucking ass.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 4 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:33:35 PM)

I believe in equal pay for equal work. It's hard enough being a woman in this world.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 5 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:33:43 PM)

I believe in equal pay for equal work. It's hard enough being a woman in this world.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 6 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:33:56 PM)

I enjoy corpophilia, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 7 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:34:06 PM)

Kayte was a really great person, actually. I never meant the mean things I said about her.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 8 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:34:15 PM)

I'm so happy to be here. Everything is so cool! Our own internet forum, wow!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 9 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:34:25 PM)

Hey everyone! Is everyone doing okay today? Man these new drugs are great, I feel awesome!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 10 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:34:35 PM)

Don't worry! Everything will be okay! When I feel down, I usually visit a place called happythings tumblr. It's really cool, you should check it out! I'm still learning how to use the forum though LOL so I can't post the link ROFL. I'm sure you use Google to find it easily! Okay take care!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 11 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:34:49 PM)

Hey everyone! Is everyone doing okay today? Man these new drugs are great, I feel awesome!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 12 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:35:02 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 13 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:35:12 PM)

Don't worry! Everything will be okay! When I feel down, I usually visit a place called happythings tumblr. It's really cool, you should check it out! I'm still learning how to use the forum though LOL so I can't post the link ROFL. I'm sure you use Google to find it easily! Okay take care!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 14 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:35:21 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 15 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:35:31 PM)

<3 please know that you can always talk to me if you ever need something. <3 <3 <3
Muzta
Lord of the Dance
Negative Association was the name of my hot tub

Ballkicks: (+140 / -19)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 16 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:39:56 PM)

Quoted from oirassiv:
FUCK YOU TPC fuck you and you fucking little shit bullshit power trip fucking asshole forum admin this is bullshit fuck you I fucking quit fuck this place fuck you and fuck everything fucking kill yourself you fucking ass.

He died as he lived
Banana Hammock
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 17 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:44:36 PM)

I know the pledge of allegance in 8 different languages! I want to travel the world and express how much I love America.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 18 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:44:46 PM)

Hey everbody! I just wanted to let you guys know that I think this is a really great forum and that TPC is doing a great job! Excellent work keeping the forum running for 13 years, it's amazing! Okay well I'm going to go post in The Great Dong Debate LOL. Gotta keep the place going! Thanks bye! Love you guys!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 19 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:44:56 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 20 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:45:04 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 21 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:45:13 PM)

I'm so happy to be here. Everything is so cool! Our own internet forum, wow!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 22 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:45:23 PM)

<3 please know that you can always talk to me if you ever need something. <3 <3 <3
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 23 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:45:33 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 24 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:45:41 PM)

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6344 | Total Posts: 112 ]