Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Welcome, new users. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 905 | Total Posts: 27 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 08-22-12 08:45:05 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Who are these people who keep registering and not posting? We used to only get spammers, but these guys don't seem to be doing anything..

Before these guys, only one other person registered and made zero posts between 2003 and now, and that was in December of this year. That is, unless someone deleted all the accounts with zero posts?
This reply was last edited on 08-30-12 04:38:44 PM by D.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 1 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 08:51:49 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Pretty sure TPC purged all the accounts with zero posts and any suspicious accounts.

These are probably people who find us via Google, take a quick look at the place, then hightail it outta here.
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 2 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 09:11:41 AM)

Is that second column post count? How does someone have -999 posts?
D
Administrator

Reply 3 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 09:13:11 AM)

Ok i'm glad to hear accounts were deleted, I found it a bit unbelievable that no one in all that time registered without posting.

But still, why would you register an account unless you wanted to post. If you google us you're already looking at what you want to see, why are you registering an account?
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 4 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 09:22:32 AM)

More spammers? Incredibly lazy and inefficient ones?
D
Administrator

Reply 5 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 09:34:48 AM)

Quoted from DrNick:
Is that second column post count? How does someone have -999 posts?

There is a long list of -999 people, I believe it just goes to that when we ban the spammers.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 6 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 10:05:27 AM)

Hmmm a lot of those people registered in the early mornings. Which means...I don't know, what time is it in China?
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 7 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 11:51:43 AM)

I talked to all of them at least 3 times each.

Tim Paine is a 45-year old father of 4. He's been married twice and the heartbreak of his first wife still haunts him to this day. His children will one day inherit the family farm and will struggle for years to turn a failing apricot business around.

Atamombama is a white 21-year old South African student studying City Planning, and someday aspires to move to Johannesburg to live with her highschool boyfriend. She comes from a wealthy family but tries to stay grounded and in-tune with African culture. One day, she will have a miscarriage and she will be crushed emotionally.

gribble is a from Montana, and is an abid mountain-biking enthusiast. He works for an auto-detailing shop during the week, but his real passion are the weekends when he can take his mountain bike out. He's spent nearly $8000 on his bike, and his father continually chastises him for not spending the money more wisely. gribble may still live with his parents, but every weekend he is happy.

Spungziggity61 is a young guy, around 16-17 but I never ascertained that much information. He was elusive as to where he's from exactly, but I gathered he is from some mid-western state. His passions are smoking weed and listening to music with friends. In 20 years, Spungziggity61's teenage children will hate him.

Aro is a real tortured soul. She's been suicidal for the past 5 years, and it's only the love of her mother that keeps her holding on. She lived in New York City briefly, but she couldn't afford the rent and had to move back home to Paterson New Jersey. She was a gorgeous teenager, but years of smoking have stained her teeth and sunken her eyes. She goes from boyfriend-to-boyfriend, hoping to one day snag a man that can afford the Manhattan lifestyle she dreamed for herself as a teen.

Red Banana is a fairly angry young man, having grown up with parents that expected too much from him. Later, he joined the Navy and discovered that his anger is not caused by his parents, but by the fact that his penis is actually red and shaped like a banana. 6 years from now, Red Banana will peel his fruit, and underneath will discover that life is about making yourself happy. He will later eat that fruit.

sayking hails from Hong Kong. He has lived his whole life bathing under the glow of the neon lights of the industrious city. His father, a banker, had insisted he attend the utmost private schools in the area. He had always pressured his son to learn both Mandarin and Cantonese, but sayking more comfortably spoke English. He will one day move to London England, and he will get mugged.

brampton is from Brampton, Ontario. It is a city that is populated very heavily from East Indian and Pakistani people, and brampton is no different. His parents are from the town of Multan, Pakistan. brampton himself aspires to be a doctor or a lawyer, but his grades unfortunately will not allow it. He is young, perhaps 15, and his interest in computer gaming and fantasy has made him a self-accepted outcast from his highschool crowds. While his peers drink alcohol and socialize, he sits quietly in his parents' basement playing Warcraft and Skyrim.

mbemeka swore at me when I tried to talk to him, so I really gathered no information. He did call me a "chav" which leads me to believe he's from London or somewhere in the London area.

Sarah_monster. Oh lordy. It's hard to describe Sarah_monster in one paragraph. Physically, she is short, slim, with dyed red hair and thick eyeliner makeup. She has tattoos on her shoulders and breasts. She would not tell me where she is from, but I could ascertain that she's from somewhere on the west coast. She's very into the music scene of wherever she's from, but I can tell from talking with her that she really wants to be closer to people she can rely on. She has a lip-piercing, but she hinted that it was once ripped out of her face by somebody.

mcwisdom. I actually didn't talk to this person, so I can't imagine what they are like.

yantang is from South Korea, but has no single shred of American blood in her. She was very passionate that he heritage is pure. She studied media & communication in Seoul, and she hopes that one day she can be an anchor on a TV News Broadcast. I did not get her age directly, but I assume she's a first-year University kid by her grandiose ideas, and perhaps 20 years of age.

BorysHN is a avid gamer that found this site through brampton. He is a member of the same online gaming clan (the Honored Nights). His name would imply that he is of Eastern European or North Asian descent, but the connection is far weaker than he would suggest. His dad is of mixed descent (Ukranian and English), and his mother is purebred French. His parents met when they were both fleeing the war, but his dad has always had a stronger influence on his life. Now, in his mid-twenties, BorysHN boasts about his heritage in a vain attempt to justify his own identity.

totally_useless is actually the former INTLer useless_information. He had lost his account info so he just registered a new one.

pawankumar and girl_sniper...I've lost interest in making up these stories so somebody help me out here
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 8 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 12:42:10 PM)

pawankumar is, well, was a tech support agent for Dell working out of Bombay, India. He was fruitlessly Googling a solution for a certain irate customer's tech support problem and stumbled upon our forum in the process. Distracted by our witty banter and carefree attitude, pawankumar ended up registering and browsing the site while on company time. He was promptly fired by his domineering British ex-pat boss and now lives with his mother in the slums with no internet access.

girl_sniper is really a 49 year old man named Rick who gets off on pretending to be a teenage girl that's into videogames and anal sex. Really gross dude, actually, I cybered with him for like two hours before I figured it out.
D
Administrator

Reply 9 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 12:43:21 PM)

Why do you know their futures?
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 10 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 12:47:33 PM)

Tart's psychic, duh. Did you forget how he was working for the RCMP for like three years as a consultant?
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 11 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 01:23:45 PM)

i know everything.
D
Administrator

Reply 12 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 01:40:51 PM)

Then why did you need to talk to them at all?
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 13 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 01:42:50 PM)

because?
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 14 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 01:46:11 PM)

fuck off engineering kid. make your own stories about them
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 15 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 02:02:35 PM)

Man engineers are such debbie downers. "That story doesn't make sense." "You can't build that bridge it's unsafe." Wah wah wah.
D
Administrator

Reply 16 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 03:17:16 PM)

Hey I like a lively imagination as long as you don't violate the assumptions which you make!
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

Reply 17 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-22-12 06:46:26 PM)

wat
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 18 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-24-12 05:40:20 AM)

I wish I could know them like t does.
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 19 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-24-12 11:09:28 AM)

Don't wish for his power, it's a curse. Except for knowing the lottery numbers, and knowing what people think all the time, and...actually that sounds pretty badass.
D
Administrator

Reply 20 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-27-12 08:19:28 AM)

Yea but now you know your mom's sexual fantasies.

not worth it
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 21 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-30-12 03:51:47 PM)

I talked to Tim Paine again this morning. Poor guy, really. His eldest son Jeremy wants to move away from home, but Tim really needs him for the harvest season. Without his 17-year old son, Tim will be very overwhelmed. His left knee is failing him and although he tries to put most of the pressure on his good leg, it slows him down. His second son, the youngest of his four children, is only 8 and can't help him the way Jeremy could.

Tim's current wife Carolyn has become increasingly disenfranchised with their marriage. Carolyn knows that Tim still loves his first wife....the mother of his children. Every time Carolyn looks into their eyes she can't help but feel that it is Tim's former lover staring back at her. Tim has recognized the warning signs of a failing marriage, but he no longer has the strength to fight it. His main concern is the upcoming harvest.
D
Administrator

Reply 22 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-30-12 04:38:16 PM)

We should do this every time a new guy registers, in case they ever come back they can be really freaked out.
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

Reply 23 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-30-12 06:14:24 PM)

lol. This is how we build the community. Lets keep shaming people into posting.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 24 of 27 (Originally posted on: 08-30-12 09:27:19 PM)

Dude tart you should be a writer
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 905 | Total Posts: 27 ]