Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Stepping Down > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 607 | Total Posts: 5 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 07-16-11 11:06:27 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

In last year's thread on donations for the server upkeep, I mentioned that this would be my last year dealing with the finances of INTL. I had decided that I would like to step down from administration, and pass on control and management of the server to someone else. Matt accepted. Its taken a while, because I had to let other non-INTL people on my server know that I wont be hosting them anymore. They've now (mostly) vacated. The last straggler will be moved over to their own server shortly.

It has been 5 years since I took on a role as an administrator here. Despite the good and the bad, it has been an incredible honor to serve all of you. I haven't been active much at all lately. My life is moving in all sorts of directions away from the time I had normally spent online. That doesn't mean I will disappear any more than I have been doing, just that, as an administrator I have not been much engaged here. I would like to eventually finish the history... someday.

This is at my own direction. For once, I was never forced to step down from anything. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Thank you again for having me as an admin.

EDIT: As far as logistics go. I am in the process of sending off an email to Matt with all the info for the server. I ask that the passwords be changed, and backups made of the database. I will keep an extra backup just in case (doing that right now). If assistance is needed, I'll be here, but I don't expect any technical problems. I cut off my admin abilities here on the forum; I can no longer administrate or moderate.
This reply was last edited on 07-16-11 11:13:38 AM by Sunn O))).
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 1 of 5 (Originally posted on: 07-16-11 11:36:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

sic transit gloria mundi
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 2 of 5 (Originally posted on: 07-16-11 06:44:08 PM)

you people need to shut this thing down already so i will quit coming back for updates
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 3 of 5 (Originally posted on: 07-17-11 07:09:33 PM)

Are you breaking up with us Sunny?
Buy me a drink. Buy me a drink. I'm better than you are but not as good as I think.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 4 of 5 (Originally posted on: 07-18-11 10:56:55 AM)

Quoted from Trouser Gravy:
Are you breaking up with us Sunny?

We... can still be friends, right?
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 5 (Originally posted on: 07-18-11 11:47:01 AM)

Quoted from Sunny:

We... can still be friends, right?

I'll call you for sure.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 607 | Total Posts: 5 ]