Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Official Government Hatred/Conspiracy Theory Megathread 2011 - Retardation has reached critical mass!!! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2487 | Total Posts: 37 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 04-09-11 12:00:25 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

If you have a tinfoil hat in your closet, this is the thread for you!

I would like to see a healthy discussion about news articles that fly under the radar of mainstream news coverage, theories about why organizations and governments behave the way they do, and potential new developments. Discussion about current events and their effect is perfectly fine, but I would rather not have this develop into a bunch of mudslinging (if that is even possible).

I know I am going to take a lot of shit for this, but I don't really care. The lack of common sense being exercised by our government and its foreign policy has me absolutely dumbfounded. It is to the point where I can really no longer believe anything else. The current state of our country has led me to a career choice that will allow me to remove the government from my life.

First off, let me state some facts:

The government is poisoning us. Fluoride is proven to be absolutely horrible for us in more ways than one, and it still being pumped into our water supplies.

Our food supply for the most part is not healthy either. Most meat and things purchased at the grocery store are so full of chemicals, preservatives, and hormones that it does more harm than good to our body.

Our foreign policy is a fucking joke. We have been "bringing the troops home" for more than seven years. We are doing nothing more than securing the last few pockets of natural resources on the planet.

We have the resources and power to provide food, shelter, clothing, and water to every single human being on the planet. We do not do this because we are too wrapped in maintaining and improving our own quality of life.

World leaders and their bloodlines can be traced back extremely far. This means that the same bloodlines have been ruling over countries for hundreds of years.

It really comes down to a few fundamental questions:

Why do we allow famine and starvation to happen when we have the both the technology and the resources to prevent it? (This is not an economic question. Remove money from your thinking.)

Why would the government poison us with chemicals that are proven to lower our IQ, cause cancer, cause developmental issues in pregnant women?

Why do we continually wage war and eradicate entire populations on the planet? (Jewish, Native Americans, Middle Easterners, indigenous tribal societies spread across the planet, etc...)

Here comes the criticism... but again, I don't care.

I am inclined to believe that the powers that be have an agenda of population control. They realize that the Earth itself is not going to be able to sustain our exponential population growth. They aren't only doing this with genocide, starvation, war, and famine either. People are terrified at the thought of having children, and the birthrate as a whole has dropped globally. People in war torn countries do not have children. People who are economically stressed will spend the 500 bucks on an abortion because they realize children will destroy their lives.

There, I said it.

POPULATION CONTROL

Can you imagine how the world would react if the government put a ban on reproduction, especially in the United States? Can you imagine how much of an outrage there would be if the government told us that we had to figure out how to get by using only 5 gallons of water a day and no fossil fuels, especially in the United States?

The only way to extend the life of finite resources is to lower the global demand for them - global population reduction. Our governments, rather than force the truth down our throats and change the way we live our lives would rather see 90% of the planet dead. We are distracted by money and are so focused on maintaining stability in our own bubble that we are failing to see the big picture. Maybe we do see the big picture and are too apathetic to do anything about it.

Links:
Organic Consumers
Buy me a drink. Buy me a drink. I'm better than you are but not as good as I think.
This reply was last edited on 04-11-11 12:21:07 PM by Nickolati.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 1 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 12:10:16 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

We attacked Japan with HAARP, that's why the earthquakes happened.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 12:24:44 PM)

Do you still believe the moon landings never happened?
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 3 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 01:13:13 PM)

Quoted from Ztolk:

It doesn't really matter. Space exploration should be our last priority right now. Whether it happened or not, I do think that it was merely a distraction to lift the spirits of the American people during the cold war.
Buy me a drink. Buy me a drink. I'm better than you are but not as good as I think.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 4 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 01:18:55 PM)

Quoted from ba:
We attacked Japan with HAARP, that's why the earthquakes happened.

I have never heard of HAARP. I will read about it. If we were going to destroy a country with lasers from space though, it should be China. We owe them a lot of money.
Muzta
Lord of the Dance
Negative Association was the name of my hot tub

Ballkicks: (+140 / -19)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 5 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 01:26:50 PM)

The Toyota Accelerations problems were dramatized by the press to help the ailing American auto industry recover
"Nice guys finish last, then we sleep in" - Duk's Sig
lax_ass88

Ballkicks: (+4 / -0)
Reg. Date: Mar 2011
Reply 6 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 03:19:29 PM)

Quote:
We are distracted by money and are so focused on maintaining stability in our own bubble that we are failing to see the big picture. Maybe we do see the big picture and are too apathetic to do anything about it.

What exactly is the big picture?
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 7 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 03:39:32 PM)

Quoted from lax_ass88:
Quote:
We are distracted by money and are so focused on maintaining stability in our own bubble that we are failing to see the big picture. Maybe we do see the big picture and are too apathetic to do anything about it.

What exactly is the big picture?

Something sinister.

People refuse to use less, so the only way we can keep up with our lifestyle is to reduce the number of people on the planet. I am honestly starting to believe that key players are making geopolitical moves to lessen the burden on planet Earth. It is a tough decision that the general population would not be okay with regardless of the outcome.

I know its a huge stretch, but I can't really come up with anything else. My brain needs a logical reason to comprehend all the suffering on the planet. I am seriously starting to go insane thinking about this shit.

I am not asking you to believe me - if you can come up with something else that makes sense I would love to hear it. I really am going crazy here.
This reply was last edited on 04-09-11 03:53:51 PM by Nickolati.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 8 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 05:00:16 PM)

If "they" are pushing for population control, why are two of the most important aspects: education (especially for women) and contraception, ignored and so poorly funded?
-ice
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 9 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 05:27:07 PM)

The knowledge is already there dude. People just don't give a fuck. It's like giving a crackhead 10 dollars and asking him nicely not to spend it on crack.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 10 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-09-11 11:08:37 PM)

What does that have anything to do with what I said?
-ice
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 11 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 02:12:38 AM)

Quoted from Trouser Gravy:
Quoted from Ztolk:

It doesn't really matter. Space exploration should be our last priority right now. Whether it happened or not, I do think that it was merely a distraction to lift the spirits of the American people during the cold war.

Nice dodge.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 12 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 02:14:19 AM)

see like. you don't have to make everything so complicated to convince me everyone is evil
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 13 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 02:16:16 AM)

germans even put fluoride in their salt!!
Captain James T. Kirk
Sweaty men? Yes please!

ˇSpanish!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -62)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 14 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 05:35:29 AM)

to be fair, it says bad right on the container
It's all about the pepsin and cocaine.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 15 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 06:15:32 AM)

Quoted from Grott the Hoddle:
Quoted from Ztolk:

Nice dodge.

I am not sure if it did or not. I wasn't there.

Fluoride is evil.
This reply was last edited on 04-10-11 06:23:23 AM by Nickolati.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 16 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 06:30:47 AM)

Reason # 36 that fluoride is evil: 36) Since dental decay is most concentrated in poor communities, we should be spending our efforts trying to increase the access to dental care for poor families.

YEAH FUCK YOU FLUORINE
-ice
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 17 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 06:30:55 AM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
What does that have anything to do with what I said?

The information is widely available. People just choose not to use the information as intended. We tried to push education and contraception and it failed. Even with the knowledge, people are still going to do what they want to do when they want to do it.

The average person is never going to say, "Oh no we can't have sex because I don't have a condom."
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 18 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 06:33:24 AM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
Reason # 36 that fluoride is evil: 36) Since dental decay is most concentrated in poor communities, we should be spending our efforts trying to increase the access to dental care for poor families.

YEAH FUCK YOU FLUORINE

The point of that statement was to show that the money we spend of fluoridation could be better utilized.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 19 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 07:51:24 PM)

Quote:
The average person is never going to say, "Oh no we can't have sex because I don't have a condom."

I know I would say that. I'm shocked every time I hear someone say that they have had unprotected sex, or especially that they make a habit of it. You could be making a motherfucking baby - is that nightmare not clear enough? Holy shit. How is that not scary enough to postpone some sex?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 20 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 08:13:13 PM)

hey dont worry ill pull out

woops
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 21 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-10-11 08:16:54 PM)

Quote:
The information is widely available. People just choose not to use the information as intended.

Maybe that's because education and sex education in particular are so shitty in the US.
-ice
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 22 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-11-11 09:02:24 AM)

Okay, my turn: The ultra-wealthy weild a lot of international power. They use that power to hoard wealth while sumultaneously pushing everyone else down. Why? Because they make their money on the backs of those people and if everyone were wealthy, they might lose their special status.

They do this primarily through control of the media and political contributions to candidates who espouse belief systems that keep them in power.

Is it really a conspiracy theory when it's the truth? le sigh
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 23 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-11-11 09:27:33 AM)

Quoted from The Butt Ox:
Quote:

I know I would say that. I'm shocked every time I hear someone say that they have had unprotected sex, or especially that they make a habit of it. You could be making a motherfucking baby - is that nightmare not clear enough? Holy shit. How is that not scary enough to postpone some sex?

I am pretty confident that INTL is pretty far ahead of the rest of the world in terms of progressive behavior and exercising common sense.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 24 of 37 (Originally posted on: 04-11-11 10:23:45 AM)

I am pretty confident that INTL is pretty far ahead of the rest of the world in terms of progressive behavior and exercising common sense.
he he he
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2487 | Total Posts: 37 ]