Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > I know you don't want to hear me talk about poop but this was a clear violation of etiquette > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 2217 | Total Posts: 21 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 02-09-11 03:56:13 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

In the bathroom there are three stalls. I was at the farthest from the door. A guy comes in and goes into the middle stall. I think he's just taking a piss, but then he turns 180 and sits down and starts shitting. Clearly he should have taken the one on the other side. Then as I start to finish up, instead of waiting for me to leave he stars doing the same!
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 04:14:29 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

maybe the other one was dirty, bro
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reply 2 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 05:31:41 PM)

I always go for the handicapped stalls because of the luxurious amount of space. Also, it is weird when a guy sits down in a stall and you're peeing and a high pitched whine of a fart proceeds to sound for about eight seconds, and you can't laugh because there's some dignified old man washing his hands at the sink.
how is this for a quote
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 3 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 06:13:07 PM)

Only the second floor bathroom has a handicapped stall. One of the professors is in a wheelchair, so I feel bad using it in case he needs to. Also, its door faces the bathroom door, so if someone enters the bathroom while you're in there people in the hallway can see through the cracks. I usually go down to the basement where there's more privacy.
-ice
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 4 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 06:25:27 PM)

I always use the handicap stall at work when there's not an inmate in there. I was taking a shit the other day and an inmate was in le stall delux, so I was forced to use a normal one, and the entire time I was shitting I could just hear him mumbling shit to no one. Highlights: "...nebraska....mop....cage"

Some fucked up shit.

Anyway, sometimes we stay in WWII barracks on training exercises and the stalls aren't really stalls. It's like there were a bunch of toilets just out in the open and they put up dividers that go from the wall to like, your thigh, just barely past the lip of the toilet. Then a few years later they hung up shower curtains that will drape your lap if you close them. So no one really does. I've played Scrabble, Tic-Tac-Toe and spades while taking a shit in those barracks. Oh, and there's another row of toilets on the opposite wall, facing you, so there's about a foot in between your knees and the knees of the guy across from you. It's kinda weird.

That reminds me. Our armory just got dividers for the toilets we have in there. Some Mexican restaurant closed down and sold them for cheap, so the new janitor went and picked them up and we can finally shit in peace. Before that though, I was sitting in there dropping a giant deuce, and they were bringing people in for urinalysis. Some new kid was pee shy and ended up sitting on the shitter next to me, straining to push out a little pee while pretending to poop while my buddy was watching him. It was pretty awkward until we started looking at the AAFES catalog and he saw like a tv or some shit he wanted and next thing we knew he had filled his cup and I didn't have a shitting buddy anymore MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame the gays than let orphans have families."
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 5 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 06:48:00 PM)

Inmate?

The story about the barracks reminds me of first-year residence in Uni. They were two traditional shitting stalls, and on one drunken occasion we decided it'd be hilarious to remove the dividing panel between the two. Somebody busted out the wrench and screwdriver and spent like a half hour or whatever undoing the bolts to remove the panel.

Admittedly, it was sort of hilarious to open the stall door expecting privacy, only to find yourself sitting about one foot away from another guy taking a shit.

Joke only lasted about a day though, because then the residency advisory commission got involved and fined the kid that had the dividing panel stashed in his room.

Back to the original question of "etiquette":
There is a very well defined etiquette of choosing the urinal the furthest from anybody else taking a piss...but you never actually touch a urinal and there's no cleanup material like toilet paper to deal with. Like I said earlier, maybe the stall furthest from you had piss stains on the toilet seat. Maybe it was close to being out of toilet paper. Both are extremely valid reasons for him to choose the middle stall.

"Being close to somebody else that's shitting" fails in comparison to "sitting on somebody else's piss" or running out of toilet paper, as far as toilet etiquette goes.

Another toilet related question: Who here puts down a toilet paper "seat" before shitting????
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 6 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 07:06:47 PM)

I've never been bothered to do that. If you're concerned about picking up germs in the bathroom, you should turn the sink tap with a paper towel. That's the part everyone touches and they're more likely to pick something up on their hands than their asses.
-ice
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 7 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 07:16:09 PM)

I personally don't lay the "toilet paper seat" down unless I'm at like a truck-stop mcdonald's or something, mostly for your reasoning. The germs aren't good if they enter your body's interior, but your asshole is the only way for the germs to actually enter your body when you're shitting. At little excess germs on the back of your thighs isn't going to hurt you.

I never do the sink-tap paper towel trick either, but I usually am conscientious about the fact that it's likely quite dirty. Same goes for opening the door to the bathroom. If I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt, then I might stretch it a bit to exit the bathroom door with my hand covered by my shirt. If not, then I at least try to only use my pinky-and-ring-finger combo to open the door on my exit because those are the least likely to end up transferring germs to my mouth.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 8 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 10:29:43 PM)

I only read the first couple posts, but there is no defense for this guy's action. This is a clear and horrible violation of etiquette. Really the guy shouldn't even poop in your bathroom if there are more bathrooms (within reason) in your building. I do the empty bathroom courtesy search regularly.

And to use the one directly next to you? Unnacceptable. I don't care if the other one was dirty. Flush it, lay down some TP, and give a man some space.

And to exit the stall at the same time as you?! Fuck this guy, fuck everything about him.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 9 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-09-11 11:26:06 PM)

When I go into the bathroom just to pee, I don't wash my hands when I'm done.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 10 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-10-11 04:52:25 AM)

Quoted from too busy bangin':
Inmate?

We're located next to the state minimum security prison. (Well, maximum security is over there too.) So we have a janitorial staff supervised by a 65 year old woman who just watches soap operas all day composed entirely of non-violent offenders. They walk around in grey jumpsuits all day and mop and make coffee and pick up the trash and what not.
"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame the gays than let orphans have families."
D
Administrator

Reply 11 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-10-11 07:42:12 AM)

Quoted from superb owl:
When I go into the bathroom just to pee, I don't wash my hands when I'm done.

Why should you? It's not as if you touched someone else's penis.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 12 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-10-11 10:41:00 AM)

remember who you're talking to
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 13 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-10-11 12:17:23 PM)

Quoted from The Butt Ox:
Really the guy shouldn't even poop in your bathroom if there are more bathrooms (within reason) in your building. I do the empty bathroom courtesy search regularly.

Haha are you serious
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 14 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-18-11 02:33:20 PM)

I have public toilet poo phobia.

I will never poo in a public toilet and if i'm desperate i'll wait until i'm alone but even then i'll rush incase someone comes in.

I'm equally horrified if I here plops anywhere near me.
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 15 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-24-11 01:41:17 PM)

So at my work we have 2 urinals in the men's room. I always use a urinal even if someone is already in one peeing and there are open stalls.

Is this a fauxpas? There are good dividers between them.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 16 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-24-11 04:22:49 PM)

WHO GIVES A SHIT
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

Ballkicks: (+74 / -90)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 17 of 21 (Originally posted on: 02-27-11 10:42:44 PM)

haha

I used to trip about public restrooms a lot but, in recent years I gradually just stopped caring. So what if someone hears me (or I hear them)?

Even the awkward feeling of 'we both just shat and now we're washing hands while standing in slightly nearer proximity than we would in conversation given that we don't know each other' doesn't really phase me that much these days
D
Administrator

Reply 18 of 21 (Originally posted on: 04-02-11 06:15:29 PM)

Quoted from Vagina Doctor:
So at my work we have 2 urinals in the men's room. I always use a urinal even if someone is already in one peeing and there are open stalls.

Is this a fauxpas?

Nope. If someone is urinal shy it's their prerogative to take the stall.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 19 of 21 (Originally posted on: 04-02-11 08:24:22 PM)

seriously, who is so insecure that they can't pee next to someone? THEY MIGHT SEE MY TINY PENIS
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 20 of 21 (Originally posted on: 04-02-11 09:35:47 PM)

Saw this one on a wall above a urinal once:

"Why are you looking up here the jokes in your hand"

I laughed and the guy peeing next to me shot me a look.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 21 of 21 (Originally posted on: 04-08-11 09:20:43 PM)

I'm not the biggest fan of public shitters either, but it's not that big of a deal. I am picky about where I go if there are plenty of options, though. Walgreens almost always has clean shitters, so that's my first target when I'm out of the house.

If I have to use one elsewhere, like Target or at some mall the wife drags me to, I have no problem bombing out the bathroom, sound or smell. I follow standard urinal policy of one open pisser in between, or I'll wait. I'm actually proud, in a strange way, when I let one rip and someone reacts to it. Even moreso if it's a giggle in response to a massive gust of ass wind.
Too lazy to reply properly.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2217 | Total Posts: 21 ]