Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I want to put this somewhere on my body. Where would you put it? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1355 | Total Posts: 22 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
(Originally posted on: 01-17-11 12:07:02 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So I want to get another tattoo. I'd been pretty set on getting a tattoo once I'd finished school, so now that I have the time has come to get some new ink. Some of you may remember my 1up tattoo. This time around I'm thinking the Crest of Hyrule as pictured above (though if the artist I went to had some cool ideas to customize it I wouldn't object) and I can't quite figure out where I want it.

I know I want to put it somewhere I can see it at least semi-regularly. So this basically excludes the back, back of the neck, face, and ass. For those of you that didn't look at my 1up picture, the inside of my right wrist is taken.

So, INTL, where would you have me stick it?
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 1 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 12:39:53 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

That sucks, because for some reason I see that looking badass on the back of the neck.

This is a better nerd decision than the 1up, since girls won't immediately recognize it as geeky. Back of the neck is the best place for this...I just don't know how to explain why.
Sex
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 06:08:18 AM)

tramp stamp!!!
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 3 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 06:08:25 AM)

Back of your calf.
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 4 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 10:56:45 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:
That sucks, because for some reason I see that looking badass on the back of the neck.

This is a better nerd decision than the 1up, since girls won't immediately recognize it as geeky. Back of the neck is the best place for this...I just don't know how to explain why.
That's actually the one place that I couldn't see that I may not mind having it. Though there is a part of me that wants to keep my ink in places that are covered by business attire. The company I'm working for right now is pretty lax on dress code, but I do work in the NOC, so it's not like I'm getting face time with clients. I don't give much of a fuck about it, but I'd hate to be passed over for a better opportunity because some schlub is uncomfortable with tattoos.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 5 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 12:45:21 PM)

On your butt.
Nickolati: i would have gone to the doctor, because I am pussy trapped in a lumberjack's body
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 6 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 02:51:20 PM)

Omit the triforce and give your cock wings.
Buy me a drink. Buy me a drink. I'm better than you are but not as good as I think.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 7 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 03:00:52 PM)

Back of the neck/upper back is the only way to go.

I've been planning on getting my first tattoo soon, two ravens on either shoulder. One with a Native Alaskan design, the other with a Celtic design.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 8 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 05:51:31 PM)

I was going to say forehead, but then I realized who you were, so I'm seconding back of the neck. Probabbly just above the shoulder blades so a shirt will cover it when you need to look proper.

All these new names are fucking with me. It's like I don't know any of you anymore!
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 9 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 06:14:08 PM)

13 hour double post
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 10 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 06:18:40 PM)

you should get a more efficient tattoo, something like the words "don't have sex with me"
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 11 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 06:21:37 PM)

If I met a girl with that tattoo I would have so much sex with her...
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 12 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 06:21:40 PM)

I think a tattoo of your face would work better at that, Agon.
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 13 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 06:25:05 PM)

snap
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 14 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-17-11 06:27:28 PM)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTT SON
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 15 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-18-11 03:24:44 PM)

I'd say back of calf like ztolk, but I don't know how often you'd see it then. Perhaps somewhere on your breastplates? Or I could see this looking pretty cool right in the center of your upper chest.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 16 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-18-11 07:08:07 PM)

Quoted from Scruffy - The Janitor:
Quoted from Smokey:

That's actually the one place that I couldn't see that I may not mind having it. Though there is a part of me that wants to keep my ink in places that are covered by business attire. The company I'm working for right now is pretty lax on dress code, but I do work in the NOC, so it's not like I'm getting face time with clients. I don't give much of a fuck about it, but I'd hate to be passed over for a better opportunity because some schlub is uncomfortable with tattoos.

I work in a NOC and I'm one of the only people there who doesn't have a visible tat or some kind of piercing. The guy who hired me has a piercing in his eyebrow. I do understand, and agree personally, but the people I work with won't have any problems getting jobs in networking. They'd have to have swastikas stamped on their foreheads.
Sex
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 17 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-18-11 07:09:21 PM)

Also you can easily hide back of the neck during the hiring process, and once you've gotten past that, you're fine.
Sex
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 18 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-18-11 07:29:12 PM)

Quoted from Byron:
I'd say back of calf like ztolk, but I don't know how often you'd see it then. Perhaps somewhere on your breastplates? Or I could see this looking pretty cool right in the center of your upper chest.

Good idea, but it depends on how much pain he'd be willing to put up with. Tattoos around there hit like a son of a bitch.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 19 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-18-11 07:31:58 PM)

Do you want a tattoo or not, pussy?
Sex
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 20 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-19-11 09:00:27 AM)

Quoted from a traffic cone:
Quoted from Byron:

Good idea, but it depends on how much pain he'd be willing to put up with. Tattoos around there hit like a son of a bitch.
On the calf? Yeah, I heard those are quite painful. I haven't heard anything about the upper chest. I got mine on my upper pec, and I don't have anything to compare it to, but I wouldn't say by any measure that it hurts like a son of a bitch.

Edit: I think I'm getting my next one on the back of my right calf, or thigh as soon as I find a parlor that isn't ridiculously over priced. The thing about tattoos is I think they should be something very personal since they're so permanent, and thus not easily seen by every fuck that passes by unless you'd like to show yourself off like that.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 21 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-19-11 10:09:19 AM)

Quoted from Agon:
you should get a more efficient tattoo, something like the words "don't have sex with me"
blammo
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 22 of 22 (Originally posted on: 01-20-11 01:07:35 AM)

RELOAD!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1355 | Total Posts: 22 ]