Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > RACISM IS NOT ONE SIDED!!!! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1702 | Total Posts: 6 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
lemonsrsour11

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 2010
(Originally posted on: 12-17-10 04:50:37 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

theres the United Negro College Fund.
theres Martin Luther King Day.
theres Black History Month.
theres Pride: The Magazine For Women Of Colour.
theres Black Entertainment Television.
theres the NAACP.

but if there was White Entertainment Television, it'd be racist.
if there was a White Pride Day, it'd be racist.
if there was White History Month, it'd be racist.
if there was an organisation for only whites to advance their lives, it'd be racist.
if there was a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, it'd be racist.

recently some high school students in the USA made a club for white students, because students at the same school that were of other ethnicities has similar clubs for them. they were taken to court on account of racism.. but the african-american, latino and asian students weren't even questioned.

recently a man was called racist because he had 'white pride' tattooed on his arm. why is it racist to be proud of your colour? why is it ok for black and asian people to say 'black/asian pride' but not white people?

i am white and i am english and i am proud. does that make me a racist?

martin luther king was black but he did not specifically campaign for black rights. he campaigned for everyone to be treated equally, regardless of their race.

racism is discrimination against ANYONE because of the colour of their skin, or their nationality. this includes black, white, asian, latino, mexican, japanese, chinese, korean, taiwanese, greek, indian, pakistani, eastern european, south african, etc.

this is not a thread aimed at anyone of a particular race. it is aimed at everyone who agrees that RACISM IS NOT ONE SIDED.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 6 (Originally posted on: 12-17-10 05:44:35 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Which court case was it?
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 2 of 6 (Originally posted on: 12-17-10 06:31:37 AM)

Good morning, lemonsrsour11!

I'm glad you've found our little corner of the internet and decided to register and chat it up a bit. However, as with all small communities, we are fiercely suspicious of outsiders. I can only assume the reason you are here is to promote some sort of Neo-Naziesque ideology, and I can assure you no one here will be participating in your rallies or head-shaving parties (with the exception of vissario.)

Please don't take this as a personal affront, as it is not intended to be perceived in that manner, but instead think of it as a chance to prove yourself. Can you please explain to all of us why the bloody hell (you are English, right?, just want to make you feel at home) we would need White Entertainment Television? I mean, don't we already have it? Isn't that like basically every channel but Telemundo and BET? And White Pride Day and History Month? Are you incapable of being proud of who you are without a government mandated holiday for detailing the inconveniences your race has purported on others? As far as white only groups, there are a few... Might I suggest the Ku Klux Klan or http://www.stormfront.org?

As far as someone being called racist for having a "white pride" tattoo, do you think maybe it was because of the swastika he had next to it? Or the "i hate jews" tat he was rocking on his left tit? I'm not sure, but generally I would assume that someone with a "white pride" tattoo was probably racist, but even if they weren't, they were probably some ignorant flunky who has a 3rd grade education and whose idea of a good time is going to the tractor pull to try and pick up toothless Betty for a good time in the bed of their 1977 Ford (swear to god it was a good deal, just gotta put a new starter in.)

Anyway, I forgot where I was going with this, but maybe you should read around a little bit before you post threads because this thread really isn't suited for Serious Discussions with a half-thought first post. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but maybe you could put a little more effort into what you're doing since 2 of your 3 posts have been new threads.
"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame the gays than let orphans have families."
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1764 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 6 (Originally posted on: 12-17-10 06:53:45 AM)

Every day is White Pride Day, every month is White History Month, the organization to help whites advance their lives is called American Society, and the college fund that gives whites scholarships is "Merit Based." Quit fucking whining, you petulant, ungrateful, disrespectful little bitch.
Run Silent Run Drapes
Administrator
Eiffle Towers: 6969

someone bitter is after my ass

Ballkicks: (+561 / -30)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 4 of 6 (Originally posted on: 12-17-10 10:07:16 AM)

Ice beat me to the punch.

I will add that it is incredibly rude to lord your status over others especially when you pretend that status doesn't exist.
Muzta
Lord of the Dance
Negative Association was the name of my hot tub

Ballkicks: (+140 / -19)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 5 of 6 (Originally posted on: 12-17-10 07:32:55 PM)

I would actually agree that taking pride in the color of your own skin is pretty racist regardless of the color of that skin

the rest is certainly whiny bullshit
"Nice guys finish last, then we sleep in" - Duk's Sig
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 6 (Originally posted on: 12-18-10 05:19:26 AM)

Since this is almost definitely a smurf of you know who (and the alternative is that he's a racist, which would be worse), I'm HOSing this.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1702 | Total Posts: 6 ]