Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Bachelorisms - A descent into laziness and filth! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3362 | Total Posts: 52 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 09-10-10 05:58:08 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So at one point in our lives, we have all been single and living alone. What are some things that you did to make your life easier while you had no one to answer to or call you out on your bullshit?

- Used the top of a case of CD-Rs to eat cereal, rinsed it out and put it back.
- Cleaned up spills in my kitchen with socks
- I hate doing laundry, so I would do one load of laundry daily that consisted of stuff I wanted to wear the next day.
- Simply bought clothes instead of washing them because it was easier.
- Improvised bandages with clean socks and duct tape
- Thrown away entire sets of silverware and dishes because I refused to wash them.
- Peed off my porch because it was closer than the bathroom
-recycling bin full of beer cans, liquor bottles, and wine bottles

I am sure you guys have some stuff to add to the list.

Edit: Shower beer
This reply was last edited on 09-12-10 10:56:44 AM by Nickolati.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 06:12:57 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

-Not changing the bedsheets for many many months,
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 2 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 06:58:02 PM)

I can't do any of my old bad habits living in this barracks
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
This reply was last edited on 09-10-10 08:06:58 PM by atlas sighed (at me).
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 3 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 07:03:38 PM)

I have a feeling this thread is very quickly going to make me sick.

The most bachelorette behaviour I had was not folding my laundry (laying it flat instead) and not vacuuming. I hate vacuuming.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 4 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 07:44:23 PM)

I'm generally pretty clean. The dirtiest thing I do is leave dishes out to air dry because I'd get too lazy to towel dry them. And negating my first statement, I peed in the sink a couple of times. That was mostly curiosity, though.

I also really like spiders, so if they are "out of the way" enough, I let them have webs in my house. Sometimes I relocate them to the garage, but I don't mind having one or two in my room.
how is this for a quote
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 5 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 08:08:17 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
I can't do any of my old bad habits living in this barracks

Which consisted of?

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
I'm generally pretty clean. The dirtiest thing I do is leave dishes out to air dry because I'd get too lazy to towel dry them. And negating my first statement, I peed in the sink a couple of times. That was mostly curiosity, though.

I also really like spiders, so if they are "out of the way" enough, I let them have webs in my house. Sometimes I relocate them to the garage, but I don't mind having one or two in my room.

I have also peed in sinks. I think it is safe to say that if it has a drain I will pee in it.
D
Administrator

Reply 6 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 09:36:04 PM)

Many sinks have bathed in my urine over the years.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 7 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 10:38:02 PM)

Eat with right hand, fap with left hand
"you look bigger on facebook"
-Amphy
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 8 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-11-10 02:16:39 AM)

I've done some disgusting things. When I was younger and still sort of in highschool, I would pee in empty 2-liter soda bottles instead of interrupting my Everquest session. Yeah, I know.

I've also
- Used socks to clean up spills. While I was wearing them.
- Subsisted entirely off of cheap delivery pizza, building a nightstand out of old pizza boxes.
- Peed in the sink while I was brushing my teeth. Multi-tasking!
- Years ago when I was living at home, and the computer was in the living room, I would pee in my mom's plants instead of going all the way to the bathroom.
- Ordered pizza late at night, left it out on the table/counter all night, then ate the rest when I woke up. A few times that made me sick.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 9 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-11-10 08:35:49 AM)

sometimes if I accidentally ash on my couch I push it in between the cushions
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 10 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-11-10 10:25:24 AM)

-left 2 empty pizza boxes under a chair for 8 months beccause i was too lazy to trash em
-put a nice cloth over plastic bins with extraneous crap I don't feel like unpacking from my last move, and using them as end-tables.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
D
Administrator

Reply 11 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-11-10 10:58:00 AM)

There have been 3 empty (i assume empty) pizza boxes sitting ontop of a random utilities box at my school for at least a month now. It's right outside a window I frequently sit near that otherwise has a lovely view.

I'm starting to think there is a surveillance device inside them or something, why else would no-one throw away those pizza boxes - or why wouldn't squirrels have raided them/knocked them over by now?
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 12 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-11-10 11:23:57 AM)

You guys are remarkably tame.

- Clothing is always optional unless I have guests. Around 11am you can usually find me on my couch naked eating cereal.
- I don't really eat pizza, but I do have a large collection of condiments near my computer desk: Tobasco, Tapatia, Hot Sauce, Chile Sauce, Soy Sauce, and Malt Vinegar.
- I often brush my teeth while taking a shit because I have a small bathroom and can multi task.
- I eat tuna out of the can with a fork

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
- Peed in the sink while I was brushing my teeth. Multi-tasking!

I salute you brother. The one time I tried to brush my teeth while taking a piss, I just ended up pissing all over the wall. It's a lot easier while dropping a deuce.

Edit: Haha.... there is a beer can in my shower right now. <3 PBR
This reply was last edited on 09-11-10 11:30:28 AM by Nickolati.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 13 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-12-10 11:38:02 PM)

Quoted from Alpha Wolf:

- Peed off my porch because it was closer than the bathroom

I would still do this if I still had a porch. Lousy stairway to the garage replaced that. Nothing more relaxing than pissing outside.

The biggest bachelor thing that still sticks with me is hygiene holidays. If I have nowhere to go and nothing to do but sit around the house all day, then I'll skip a shower. Also, I shave once every 7-10 days. I'm lucky to still be married.
Too lazy to reply properly.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 14 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 05:24:19 AM)

My sheets haven't been properly on my bed in like a month.
-Amphy
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 15 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 07:07:23 AM)

A few hours ago I finished an apple, and tossed the core at the garbage. I missed, and it bounced away somewhere. It's still wherever it landed.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 16 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 07:22:55 AM)

I'll just leave this here:

http://mybfolder.org/thumbnails.php?album=53
-Amphy
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 17 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 07:26:27 AM)

http://mybfolder.org/displayimage.php?album=53&pos=11

This, a thousand times this.
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 18 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 03:15:44 PM)

ahh, shower beer. truly, the choice beverage of kings
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 19 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 04:13:23 PM)

K So I wanted to wait this thread out a bit and see how bad it got, just to make sure I wasn't the bottom of the barrel. Instead I'm seeing that I'm quite on par with most people, and FA is just putrid filth.

Peeing in the sink WHILE brushing? How the fuck does that even come up???? God that's gross. That shit splashes, bro. I won't even flush my toilet unless the lid is closed....just in case some after-spray lands on my toothbrush.

My infractions:

-"Dirty dishes" is a relative term. Eg) If I know exactly where the fork has been, it's not unfit for use. I eat a meal one night, and the next day I want to eat the leftovers. The fork is going in and out of the same dish....the only middle ground is my mouth. I use the same fucking fork 9-times-out-of-10.

-Stains in the toilet are just a challenge for how hard you can piss. I have never ever once made a shit-stain on the inside of my toilet bowl that days and days of alcohol-induced urination hasn't been able to dislodge. I don't clean my toilet....I just concentrate my piss on the shit-stains until they go away. i'm a serial-killer :)

OMG Peeing in soda bottles in your room???? HAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK THATS NASTY DUDE. what the fuck bro.
This reply was last edited on 09-13-10 04:23:10 PM by poop.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reply 20 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 06:04:53 PM)

Quote:
I've done some disgusting things. When I was younger and still sort of in highschool, I would pee in empty 2-liter soda bottles instead of interrupting my Everquest session. Yeah, I know.

I've peed in the tub, too. And many sinks. I've peed in a bottle while at the computer, and one time I didn't want to wake my mom up so I peed in the cat's litter box. I bet she was pissed. When I first moved to Missouri, before we got our own place, I lived in my grandparents' basement and would pee in the drain down there instead of going upstairs.

So uh.. maybe sometimes wiping boogers on strange things..
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 21 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 07:03:54 PM)

Longest I have gone without a shower... 7 days. I didn't leave my apartment.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 22 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 07:14:56 PM)

Last winter I was on a ski trip with my dad and his girlfriend who I hate, and we were in this little cabin together. So to be passive aggressive I didn't shower the whole time.
-Amphy
D
Administrator

Reply 23 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 07:44:23 PM)

I don't even consider peeing in the tub to be an issue anymore, I pretty much leave those valves open while i'm taking a shower and if pee wants to come out it's more than welcome.

I have 2 large stainless steel mugs from which I drink 98% of all my (non-alcoholic) beverages out of. 1 mug at work, 1 at home, and I rarely, rarely, rarely wash them. Since I only ever drink water and unsweetened tea, I don't have to worry about them getting sticky or weird. If it's looking funky i'll rinse it out and once every really really long while i'll wash it out just for the hell of it. Actually, i've yet to wash the work one because the only sink is in the bathroom and washing my mug in the bathroom seems weirder than just not washing it at all.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reply 24 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-13-10 08:12:16 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
[q] When I first moved to Missouri, before we got our own place, I lived in my grandparents' basement and would pee in the drain down there instead of going upstairs.

You mean a sump pump pit, like a couple of feet deep hole in the floor with a sump pump in it? Or do you mean a regular drain in the floor?

We had a sump pump pit at every house I grew up in and at my grandparents. It was the indoor urinal when it was too cold to go outside and use a tree, from age 4 to 16.
Too lazy to reply properly.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3362 | Total Posts: 52 ]