Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Arrested! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3350 | Total Posts: 47 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 09-06-10 07:32:04 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

(Stoned... potential apology in advance)

How many times have you guys had the law intervene in your lives? If you have been arrested, tell that story. If you have been to jail, tell that story? If you the worst dealing with police you have ever had was a speeding ticket, tell that story. You get the idea...

I made it to the drunk tank in Murfreesboro on Halloween. I thought a girl was giving me the runaround.

Me - "Whoa, that is a sweet costume! I am gonna go talk to her..."

Cakes - "Nah man, I think she might actually be a cop. That gun looks real."

Me - "It's cool man, I got this."

Cakes - "Alright dumbass, I will see you inside the bar."

*stumbles over to the female police officer while discreetly adjusting his clothing*

I am not really sure what else was said. I was pretty hammered at the time and this was probably 5 years ago. Long story short, I ended up being taken down to the police station and put in a holding cell until morning. Cakes bailed me out and brought me some asprin. As we were eating breakfast the next day he explained to me that he watched the entire thing happen. Apparently I kept putting my hands on her and smiling, while her face remained pretty stern. He said she would crack a smile every few minutes, and then go right back to stern. He thought she was trying really hard to hold back laughter.

Who knows?
This reply was last edited on 09-07-10 11:06:59 AM by Nickolati.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-06-10 08:25:17 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Yeah I don't have any interesting stories.

Once I was driving along the highway and I was getting tired so my dad and I switched places. Then a cop pulled us over saying we were swerving back there and asked about the empties in the back seat. Not thinking at all I said "Oh it was me because I have my learner's permit" while my dad was thinking "shut up shut up shut up." Then the guy let us off with a warning because we did the right thing and switched places when I got tired.

Yeah, my life is pretty boring.
"you look bigger on facebook"
-Amphy
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 2 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-06-10 08:30:05 AM)

I know how to drink and I'm not a mindless vandal, so I don't have any stories either.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 3 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-06-10 12:19:12 PM)

Never been arrested, but I've had a few annoying interactions. I'll go with the most recent, since it was the most recent.

My friend just got back from his honeymoon and another friend through a party in his college apartment. The honeymoon friend brought all his leftover wedding alcohol (he bought it all himself, so he kept what was leftover) to the party.

The apartment complex was empty because it was still summer, so there were no neighbors to annoy. All of us 21+ year olds were having a grand old time when a man (no uniform) knocks on the door and starts making threats about anyone who is under 21 being in shitloads of trouble.

As it turns out, this apartment is technically considered 'on-campus' (even though it's miles away from the campus) and since the campus has recently become a 'dry-campus,' no alcohol is allowed. The douche demands all of our ID's and we're annoyed but go ahead and do it because we don't want to get the kid who's apartment it is in any extra trouble.

We assumed the guy was an RA or something because he was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but when someone asks him who he is he gets very defensive and shows us his gun and badge and talks about how he is real police. After checking all of our ID's and spending like 20 minutes searching for underage people inside the apartment (while we all wait outside), he tells us we're not in any trouble but we're going on record as having 'talked with a police officer' that night. WTF? Whatever.

Long story short, he confiscates all of our alcohol and no one says anything because we don't want the kid who's house it is to get in any extra trouble, and the cop made it clear that it was a possibility.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 4 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-06-10 12:31:04 PM)

Never arrested, knock on wood, but one time I got close and got out of it.

Was hotboxin with my cousin, Kyle, in his car in a hotel back parking lot (kind of a dumb place to be to begin with) just finishing up a blunt and sparkin the second one, shootin the shit; when we see blue lights pull up right behind us, blocking us into the spot. Shit. Cop walks up to my passenger window and knocks with a flashlight. I roll the window down and smoke just billows out of the car. We're fucked. He starts asking us questions and we stay silent, not really upholding our rights, but just too stoned/scared to say anything. He finally gets IDs out of us, talking about arrests, jail, and calls to parents (Kyle was only 17 and I was 19). As he's talking, I start playing out the rest of the night in my head and it ended with my dad, who was at the time vehemently anti-drug, picking me up from a police station at 3am for a weed charge. I decided that was unacceptable.

I then took a good look at the cop, noticed his military-styled, jarhead haircut and took a gamble. I cut off his tangent about drugs and started talking about how my only dream in life was to join the Marines just like my dad (which he really was one, but I have no actual interest in joining the service) and how this one weed charge was going to singlehandedly ruin my life. I was very convincing, mixing truth about my dad being pissed as shit, with lies about my future in the Corps being in shambles when he cuts me off and starts talking about his tours in the Merchant Marines (jackpot). I notice his tone of voice changed to, from stern to reassuring. I could now see where this was headed and I was trying so, so hard not to crack a smile. Before I know it, he asked myself and Kyle the Stoic if we were ever going to do this again. "No, sir." was our unison response.
He then collected our box of philly's, a pipe made from a water bottle, and the last of the shake in the bottom of a plastic sandwich bag, told me good luck in the Corps and let us go.

As we drove off, Kyle stated sincerely that he had no idea that I wanted to join the Marines. I just cracked up laughing. He then reached under the seat and pulled out a balled up paper towel with just enough bud in it for another blunt. He had sneakily moved it from the bag as the cop was walking up to my window. Apparently I wasn't the only one with surprises.

We stopped at 7-11 for another philly.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-

This reply was last edited on 09-06-10 12:48:10 PM by ba.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-06-10 01:06:09 PM)

I've never had an exciting run in with the cops. I once had to report seeing a bunch of drunken fishermen beat each other up and then drive away while on a weekend retreat, and only one other cop story other than that.

I was eighteen, and had just finished some evening workshop downtown. My car was parked in a lot a couple blocks from the place, and it was late November/early December, so it was cold, fairly dark, and no one was really out. I'm wearing a bulky coat from carrying a binder and my bag. Because it's a bit chilly, I want to get to my car pretty quickly. I walked across an empty street at a red light, but failed to notice two cops out walking around.

I get called back across the street, and they basically ask if I'm dumb, did I not see them, and for my ID. I tell them I was just crossing the street to get to my car from the workshop, which is true. They look over my ID, the first guy showing the card to his partner, who takes a look. That's a bit unusual that both would look. They threaten a fine, and I'm generally nonplussed by this, and say I don't really want to be fined. Then they let me go without penalty, and told me to be safe.

My thinking on this is that I was probably profiled, or for the one guy's benefit. My appearance certainly wasn't helping, as I looked a little older than I was, and the area has a number of dealers. One of the cops seemed to know what he was doing more than the other. The other guy seemed a bit nervous and kind of like a lackey, so maybe it was one of his first shifts or something. Maybe he was just trying to show that guy how to approach people with authority or something?

Either way, stopping someone for j-walking on a deserted street is dumb, and my experience with police has been good other than that incident.
how is this for a quote
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 6 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-06-10 01:38:31 PM)

Cops in sets of two use contact/cover when dealing with an individual. the guy talking to you is contact and the other guy is supposed to be quiet and act as cover (basically for intimidation, you're talking to the "nice" one, while fearing what the personality/demeanor of the quiet one could be like).

But yes, usually the more experienced officer will act as contact.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 7 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-07-10 07:05:31 AM)

I just get bullshit tickets.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 8 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-08-10 06:44:47 PM)

I was arrested once for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. Had the charges dropped. You can call me 'the teflon bon'
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 9 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-08-10 07:21:59 PM)

Story?
-Amphy
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 10 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 10:38:36 AM)

I was arrested once on Halloween for having an open intoxicant. A coke bottle with whiskey in it. The real sad part is that I had taken maybe two sips out of it before getting busted. That was all I had had to drink, not even really sure why they grabbed me.

I got thrown onto a city bus full of other 'drunks' in costumes (I wasn't dressed for the night) and then brought to and chained up (literally chained) in the bottom level of a parking garage. It was kind of surreal being chained up in a lower level garage with a bunch of people in costumes. I was chained up to a guy dressed as Harry Potter.

They made me sign some shit and I blew a .06 and they let me go after taking my mug shot. The only mug shot of mine in which I was actually smiling. I of course went right back to State Street and ended up running into the same Harry Potter again later.

Not the first or last time I've been arrested, but certainly the most lame.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 11 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 11:06:35 AM)

Damn. A few months ago a friend and I were just drinking beers on the stoop of a building about to go to the football game, and a cop came by, looked at us and said in French "You know, right?" and then we poured out our beers and kept going.
-Amphy
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 12 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 12:26:20 PM)

Thats pretty lame. Around here you can drink on your stoop all you want. It's your property, it may as well be inside your house. Maybe he was just fucking with you? I don't know where you are.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 13 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 12:44:29 PM)

Well we were on like the front steps of a university building that's on a public sidewalk. I'm in Montreal.
-Amphy
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 14 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 01:07:59 PM)

Where I live it's illegal to drink outside. Even if the outside is your front lawn. The law was passed after several years of riots on the 4th of July because people in Huntington Beach are mean drunks.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 15 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-10-10 01:34:42 PM)

Quoted from youtub.cz:
Well we were on like the front steps of a university building that's on a public sidewalk. I'm in Montreal.

Well, fair enough then. I just assumed you were on the stoop of someones apartment and not some random building.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 16 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-11-10 12:54:04 PM)

Police intimidate me a huge amount, mostly because my mum always used to freak out if we saw a cope car while driving. Even though she had no need to.

I do have a police story! Although it isn't really that fantastic or exciting. I was 14, and totally besotted and in love with a boy in the year above me who I worked with. He used to go 'graffing' (graffiti ing?) and since I drew I used to say i really wanted to learn how to use spray paint to do art (more like find any excuse to be alone with him!).

It was the second time we ever went, and were with his friend. We went down to the rail station and walked about a hundred meters down the tracks towards the underneath of a large bridge that crossed the tracks. The tracks had huge cliffs on each side so were totally enclosed on both sides, apart from the road crossing which is where we'd come in from.

When we got to an overpass bridge we started painting, about 10 minute later we heard a train coming. He told me we just had to press ourselves against the wall whilst it went past, on the side of the tracks it was coming along so he wouldn't see us (I freaked the hell out,not thinking he could be serious). The train went past us, probably a meter away from where we were standing, and blew it's horn loudly obviously having seen us and all the spray cans on the other side. His friend and I both freaked out, thinking he'd have called the police. However the guy I really liked said we were being babies, he was probably a tired old guy on his last shift who wouldn't be bothered calling the cops about some kids. "i'm here to graff, what are you guys here to do?". Reluctantly we both said "graff" and kept going.

15 minutes later a light shines down from where the road is, we all freeze. It's the police, hooray. I think they can only see one of the guys, i'm crouched down wearing black and pretty certain they can't see me. We can hear their walky talkies but just stay frozen. As soon as their lights click off we sprint, running as fast as we can for where we can get off the tracks, just as we reach the road the police come running down, us all reaching the road at the same time. My friend shoots off, I run down the road a little and jump into a massive ditch, which i can't see the bottom of. luckily I land on a bit of cement that was sticking out of it half way down, and press myself against it as I hear police sirens sounding. I can here yelling and see a silhouette approaching the ditch i'm in from the road. I close my eyes, waiting to see a police torch shine down, but it's just the friend of the guy. After 2 more minutes of us hiding another police car comes screeching around the corner. a minute later the friend tells me we have to get up and run because there will be another car coming soon to search the place. I'm terrified, but agree. We get out of the ditch and run to the shadows of a street. We can see in the distance what looks like three people, one with a flash light. We hope it's not our friend, but think it probaly is.

We climb up a road and hide in the bushes where we have a clear view of the place we were spraying. We see the police make their way down there and take all the cans away.

We find out later that our friend got caught and is getting sent to court facing charges of vandalism. He had all of our ID's on him because in theory he was the 'fastest' so most likely to get away if police came. When they asked whose id's they were he said they were from a party he'd been at. He didn't mention us, and said he didn't know who we were when questioned. The police tried to ping all of the graffiti that was down there on him even though we'd done basically nothing. He had to pay to have it all removed, although the payment got suspended until he joined the army the following year because the judge thought he was a well mannered young man who had made a mistake.

A month later I went to the station to try get my ID back. It was terrfying, and the police took ages to give it to me. I wish i'd left it and paid the $12 to get it replaced because they called the officer who'd been at the scene to ask him some questions. i was so scared they were going to say "you look like the girl he identified". I eventually got it back and since have been beyond scared of police. Yesterday while walking past a Spanish police officer I smiled widely and said "hello!" just because I was nervous to be so neer one. he smiled back and winked.

i never ended up dating the guy, and didn't see him for about 4 years. Last year he came to visit me and we slept together and I kind of wish I could tell my 14 year old self that he wasn't that great, or really worth almost getting arrested.

The end!
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 17 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-11-10 01:16:30 PM)

Quoted from Oscar Camenzind:
I know how to drink and I'm not a mindless vandal, so I don't have any stories either.

this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
D
Administrator

Reply 18 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-12-10 02:33:17 AM)

that was a long story where nothing happened beh,
neon

Reply 19 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-12-10 03:52:14 AM)

thankyou for your opinion dimi. I now eagerly await your story about the police, because surely you didn't post in this thread to do a half a line about how my story had nothing in it?

That's some nice admin work right there.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 20 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-12-10 05:24:06 AM)

Quoted from neon:
thankyou for your opinion dimi. I now eagerly await your story about the police, because surely you didn't post in this thread to do a half a line about how my story had nothing in it?

That's some nice admin work right there.

omg yah rite fag lol
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
D
Administrator

Reply 21 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-12-10 09:44:12 AM)

I already posted my long police story where nothing happened
neon

Reply 22 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-12-10 10:27:21 AM)

it would appear I am the fool!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 23 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-12-10 10:45:14 AM)

Quoted from neon:
it would appear I am the fool!

mm i wanna suck ur cock lol

I'm in the same boat as Dr. Nick, I just get tickets.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 24 of 47 (Originally posted on: 09-12-10 02:54:24 PM)

I've only been arrested a few times. Once when I was 17 for breaking curfew and possession of tobacco by a minor. One night in juvie and a $10 fine for the cigarettes.

The other was a month later for throwing a barn party (brother graduated, I got my GED at the same time) 450 miles from my first arrest. When the cops rolled onto the property, 80 odd people ran off into the bean and corn fields (around midnight), me being one of them. After about 4 hours of hiding out in the field, I came back up to the barn we had the kegs in, kicked them around and bitched about the whole ordeal with a few friends, and a cop just randomly walks in. He parked out on the road, was milling around the property and caught us after hearing the chatter and bitching. He was the last cop on site, just waiting for the stragglers. Four of us crammed into his car (I rode shotgun), no cuffs, went peacefully. We got to county and they breathalyzed all of us, .000s all around. Then it was a matter of calling the parents and getting picked up.

The great part about that night is that we shattered the county arrest record for one night. Of the 150~ people who went to the party, something like 70-80 of us went to jail. Granted, some of us passed breathalyzer, but about 50 people were cited for underage consumption, possession, etc. The previous party arrest record was somewhere around 45, so at least we threw a hell of a party.

The people that stayed behind in the fields, most came out around 8am when rain started pouring down and the cops were well and gone. Most were muddy, but stoned or still pretty trashed because they took their cases of beer or bottles of liquor with them. I haven't been dumb enough to put myself in a position to get arrested (so blatantly) since.
Too lazy to reply properly.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3350 | Total Posts: 47 ]