Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I Dream of Drahnier 2.0 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 2016 | Total Posts: 22 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 11-25-02 01:13:00 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

yes, i did it again. mind you i was drugged up beyond all comprehension. FA was there too, and one other person who i cant remember. they all were in madison, and we were hanging out. thats about all i can really remember.

then i had some dream about weed. then i woke up and crawled out of bed at noon, stumbled out and came home.
Lately I've been feeling dead inside, Like my guts have dried up and died
But every night I water them back to life
When I fall down I'll fall apart, Trade in my bike for a shopping cart
and beg change from a world that needs some
But I'm so inebriated that I cannot see, Between the moon and you, lunacy is setting in
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 1 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 01:17:02 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

You dreamt about me and Drahnier? What did we do? Was I naked?

I had a strange dream last night. For some reason I had a job at a pizza place and was coming home late one night. For some reason I walked up to a house across the street and went inside. I realized that it wasn't my house, turned around, and walked towards mine. Then I came inside, went into my room, and noticed that I had a computer and a there was a chick asleep in my bed. In the dream I treated it like nothing and went to sleep right next to her. I never saw her face, she was turned away from me. Then I had a dream about being at someone else's house and doing something, I can't remember what. I think we were playing PS2. Then this guy from my old highschool came in, and I punched him, and that's about when the phone woke me up.
I want to tell you a little about myself, so you'll know where I'm coming from. First off, I am 35 years old.. I am thrice divorced.. and I live in a van down by the river!
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 2 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 01:23:44 PM)

i dont believe you were naked. im lucky to remember what i do about the dream... mostly only a few things. i remember sitting at home talking to drah for while, no one else was there. then the two of you, myself and one other person who i cant remember their identitiy were all driving around, heading downtown, judging by where we were.

then i remember part of some dream where i was with some pepople (maybe you guys still) and we were snooping around some big warehouse and then the MP showed up and busted us up.
But I'm so inebriated that I cannot see, Between the moon and you, lunacy is setting in
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 3 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 01:27:16 PM)

Oh, yeah, that was me. I'm always getting busted by somebody for something. But I usually get away, did we get away? From the sounds of "busted us up" I take it we didn't get away. That's not good. But we got to snoop around a warehouse, that's cool.
I want to tell you a little about myself, so you'll know where I'm coming from. First off, I am 35 years old.. I am thrice divorced.. and I live in a van down by the river!
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 4 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 01:31:38 PM)

you guys need to move together in something a lá "the real world".............
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 5 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 01:32:45 PM)

yeah, im pretty sure they caught us. i wish i knew what we were doing there, maybe it would be more interesting. maybe the three of us came together to save the world or something.

that would be the funnest house ever, but it wouldnt work if we were expected to hold jobs and pay for bills and food and drugs. well, we'd be able to pay for the drugs alright.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 02:36:54 PM)

Last night I had this dream that I lived by the sea (as in... ocean, not a lake) and I lived in this big building right beside it, and my cousin Lisa was there, and her boyfriend, and thier son, Skylar. But he was like, still just a baby, but he could walk around. (he's about two or three, now)

Anyway, I always went swimming, but it was deep everywhere and cold. And it was like every time I was there, Skylar would be running around, and Lisa had to catch him and keep him safe.
He kept jumping into the water, but he couldn't swim, and I was so afraid that he'd just sink, and Lisa said the only think that would keep him afloat was his head, but he didn't always fall in head up, or something. So she grabbed him really quick and said something like he shouldn't do that, and then she pushed him towards the house or something. Oh yeah, he didn't have any clothes, either. Her kid just kept jumping in, and she'd get pissed, but she wouldn't really tell him that what he was doing was wrong, and it made me scared as hell that he was jumping in there.

When I was on the beach a bit later, I thought about what would happen if we got to him and he was choking, and I'd taken courses on that stuff before, CPR and all that, and if a baby is choking, you put him facedown on the forearm of one of your arms, and use the heel of your hand to sort of hit the middle of his back hard to get him to clear his lungs, or whatever. So I made the motion with my hands, and I pictured him in my arm, and stuff came out of where his head would be, like he was vomiting a lot of water. That was freaky, but I kept doing it, and stuff kept coming out, until the stuff changed from the color of water to something else, then I stopped. But I wasn't even holding him, so it was messed up. I sort of forget the rest of the dream, except that my other cousin, who is Lisa's brother, he came and I told him that a girl named "leela" (or something like that) was there, and he said "I gotta see this" when I said she was there with her boyfriend and her baby.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 7 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 02:49:04 PM)

All of my dreams are far too illogical and absurd to truly comprehend.

I mean, it's not as if it's completely full blown insanity, but their is absolutely no logical flow of events. One minute I'd be sitting on a couch and then all of a sudden I'd be drowning in a pool of gelatin or something like that.

For this reason, I can only remember fragments of dreams, and even they don't really make sense.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 8 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 03:06:25 PM)

thats usually how it is for me, i rarely ever remember my dreams but when i do its only bits of them.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 9 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 03:36:41 PM)

I once had a dream where I hung out with Brazilian soccer super star Ronaldinho. It was pretty sweet.
Millions Knives

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reply 10 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 04:51:29 PM)

ive had that dream before.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 11 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:05:15 PM)

Quoted from NNY:

then i had some dream about weed. then i woke up and crawled out of bed at noon, stumbled out and came home.

Wait, did you have the dream at home or somewhere else?
I dream of the bear. Once again, it shambles out of the forest. Once again, it lumbers towards me. But this time, although I am wet with fear, my fear has a different quality, and I realize that either I do not expect the encounter will kill me or I don't mind the thought of dying quite as much as I once did.
Again the bear bends over me. But instead of licking me, it opens its jaws over my face, so wide that my whole head is inside its mouth and I am looking down the dark tunnel of its throat. I feel its teeth meet through my neck, and I know it has bitten off my head. But when it lifts its mouth from my empty shoulders, I can see the world as well as ever - in fact, things have a lucidity I had never before imagined, and I think, What an effort it was to have to lug my head around with me for so long.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 12 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:08:29 PM)

Really though, who hasn't dreamed of Drah. He's probably the most dreamed about man, next possibly to John Ritter.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Outspoken, Opinionated, Empassioned and Shameless.
"It's kinda ironic because I'm not a virgin.."-Globethrasher...yes, Globethrasher.
asthetik

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Reply 13 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:12:41 PM)

Vervet, he was probably sleeping in some other deranged hobo's cave.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 14 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:20:32 PM)

Quote:
Really though, who hasn't dreamed of Drah. He's probably the most dreamed about man, next possibly to John Ritter.

I haven't. Give me about four more months and boost of interest in the site/people, and I probably will.
I dream of the bear. Once again, it shambles out of the forest. Once again, it lumbers towards me. But this time, although I am wet with fear, my fear has a different quality, and I realize that either I do not expect the encounter will kill me or I don't mind the thought of dying quite as much as I once did.
Again the bear bends over me. But instead of licking me, it opens its jaws over my face, so wide that my whole head is inside its mouth and I am looking down the dark tunnel of its throat. I feel its teeth meet through my neck, and I know it has bitten off my head. But when it lifts its mouth from my empty shoulders, I can see the world as well as ever - in fact, things have a lucidity I had never before imagined, and I think, What an effort it was to have to lug my head around with me for so long.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 15 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:38:14 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from NNY:

i figured it was obvious when i said that after i woke up i went home that i wasnt at home while i was sleeping. i stayed at a friends house.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 16 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:48:28 PM)

Was it...Drahnier's house?
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Outspoken, Opinionated, Empassioned and Shameless.
"It's kinda ironic because I'm not a virgin.."-Globethrasher...yes, Globethrasher.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Reply 17 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:53:58 PM)

Quoted from NNY:
Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from NNY:

i figured it was obvious when i said that after i woke up i went home that i wasnt at home while i was sleeping. i stayed at a friends house.

It would have been obvious if not for the "stumbled out" before it. I wasn't sure if you meant "out of someone else's house", or if you left yours and then came back. The former makes more sense, sure, but I was "double checking".
asthetik

Reply 18 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:55:32 PM)

If nitpicking were an Olympic sport, you would be a Gold medallist.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 19 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 06:56:01 PM)

no it wasnt drahniers house, it was xanadu's house.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 20 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 07:40:45 PM)

2 nights ago I dreamt that I was really tanked at night and I was walking down the street to my house and I really needed to pee so I went to pee on the front of someones house and they heard me and I ran and hid and then I had to try and run back and flush the house but I didn't make it and so I walked home and fucked Carmen Electra in her pores.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

The Hackey Central Times - Strangers Have the Best Candy
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 21 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 11:16:01 PM)

sounds like many dreams ive had, right up untill the pore fucking
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 22 of 22 (Originally posted on: 11-25-02 11:42:39 PM)

I love Brad.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2016 | Total Posts: 22 ]