Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I had a terrible night > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1274 | Total Posts: 17 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Muzta
Lord of the Dance
Negative Association was the name of my hot tub

Ballkicks: (+140 / -19)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-08-10 08:46:13 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

For a little back story, I'm a sleep walker and then some. It's hard to describe but the zone between awake and asleep is very fuzy for me. I dream, then sort of partially wake, and then wander around still operating under the impression what I dreamed is true

Anway,

Last Night I dreamed that a third person in the bed with my girlfriend and I mentioned a graveyard which caused my girlfriend to freak out (In Retrospect the third person was Scorpio from the Archer episode I watched yesterday). My freaked out Girlfriend told me to run to the bathroom

Scene 2

I jump out of bed run to the bathroom and barricade myself in
(While not bumping into anything which is a feat I can't do awake)

Scene 3
I spend Five minutes awake, sweating bullets and shaking with fear as I am now entirely awake. At this time I get a mental image of a knife wielding stranger silently srangling my girlfriend in the dark and that snaps me out of my trembling like fear. I grabbed a towel (I felt having a towel would better then not having a towel, can't explain that) and held it between my hands. Then I sliently opened the bathroom door wide, and turned on the Bathroom Lamp while shielding my eyes and then jumped out into the aparement. Upon discovering my now awake girlfriend In bed I went back and turned off the bathroom light and collapsed at the foot of the bed from all the adrenaline pooring out of my body.

My GF is now worried I'm going to stab her in her sleep during one of these episodues
"Nice guys finish last, then we sleep in" - Duk's Sig
This reply was last edited on 04-08-10 02:21:09 PM by Nickolati.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 1 of 17 (Originally posted on: 04-08-10 08:47:41 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Motza:
(While not bumping into anything which is a feet I can't do awake)

what th

e: oh I get it.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 17 (Originally posted on: 04-08-10 08:55:12 AM)

That's messed up. There was a guy who supposedly sleepdrove to his inlaws house and sleepmurdered them, then woke up on the drive home covered in blood and turned himself in because he didn't know what happened. He got off scot-free because he was asleep. My uncle the lawyer says he was bullshitting and got away with murder.
"you look bigger on facebook"
-Amphy
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 3 of 17 (Originally posted on: 04-08-10 12:31:32 PM)

Thats terrible. I hate when a disturbing dream ruins your morning, but this is a whole 'nother level.

Have you ever talked to a doctor about this?

Muzta
Lord of the Dance

Reply 4 of 17 (Originally posted on: 04-08-10 12:55:39 PM)

Quoted from Dimt:
Thats terrible. I hate when a disturbing dream ruins your morning, but this is a whole 'nother level.

Have you ever talked to a doctor about this?

I broke my sternum a few years ago jumping out of bed, but I don't think I was able to convince them I was sober at the time of the incident.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 5 of 17 (Originally posted on: 04-10-10 02:04:56 AM)

you need some fuckin xanax bro
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 6 of 17 (Originally posted on: 04-12-10 08:11:50 PM)

Years ago I was having trouble sleeping, so in an effort to track down the problem a doctor gave me a 2 week "trial" of Ambien.

Fuck Ambien.

First dose: I remember taking it, getting a drink, and then waking up to find my computer desk completely rearranged and my digital camera on a tripod next to my bed, snapping pictures every 5 seconds. Oddly enough, it was on manual mode and as such the flash was disabled, so it had taken about 7500 pictures of nothing.

Second dose: I took the pill, and while walking to the kitchen for a drink my roommate and his wife walked in, followed closely by a pair of our mutual friends. I don't remember much about the evening other than nearing falling off the balcony and screaming "AMBIEEEEEEEEEN!" (like Rocky's "Adrian") in response to any question.

Later in the night when it was finally time to sleep, I made my roommate drag me to my bed, roll me into it, tuck me in, and tell me a bedtime story. He got about 3 lines in Goldilocks and the Three Bears and said something like "and then they all died, the end, go to sleep". I got pissed off, slammed my fists on the mattress and screamed "YOU BETTER TELL ME ABOUT THOSE GOD DAMN BEARS!"

I flushed the rest.

I cannot even imagine what I would do on acid.
FUCK. YOU. VISSARIO.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 7 of 17 (Originally posted on: 04-12-10 08:47:46 PM)

Sometimes I take immovane, although if I do too often it loses its effectiveness. I haven't had any crazy freakouts, just a dreamless sleep and a dry mouth.
-Amphy
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 8 of 17 (Originally posted on: 04-14-10 07:31:35 AM)

1. Go to a doctor.
2. Describe symptoms.
3. Get klonopin.
4. ????
5. Sleep well.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 9 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-09-10 04:35:50 AM)

I'm glad you are concerned.
-Amphy
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 10 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-09-10 11:54:40 AM)

Quote:
third person was Scorpio from the Archer episode

ahaha awesome/creepy
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 11 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-09-10 05:08:19 PM)

Are you on any medications currently? Aside from Ambien and other non-benzo sleep aids mentioned in this thread that can cause strange sleep behavior, there are other medications that can cause night terrors.

But that is extremely fucked up. It must suck to wake up in total fear.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 12 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-09-10 06:17:42 PM)

haha mywork08 your such a good friend

that looks like genuine concern up there ^^^
Muzta
Lord of the Dance

Reply 13 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-09-10 07:48:14 PM)

Quoted from Zippo <3:
Are you on any medications currently? Aside from Ambien and other non-benzo sleep aids mentioned in this thread that can cause strange sleep behavior, there are other medications that can cause night terrors.

But that is extremely fucked up. It must suck to wake up in total fear.

I'm not actually on any medication, but I've always been a bit of sleep walker. It's kind of bizarre but generally I just deal with it, I haven't had an episode since.
D
Administrator

Reply 14 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-09-10 09:27:20 PM)

Sorry guys I had to delete mywork's post since I promised him I would everytime he posts his advert sig. If your curious, here is what he said directly after FA's post

Quote:
hey House,

you would do same. how about you, are you recovered now?

----------------------------------------

Top Ten Lists|Top10Movies|Top 10 Music
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 15 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-09-10 11:01:03 PM)

Dimi, I think you messed up the quote...

His links don't work!
D
Administrator

Reply 16 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-10-10 06:38:01 AM)

Oops Problem?
webturbo
"This body is old but it's all that I got. When 900 you reach, look so good you will not!"

Soundgarden is actually one of my favorite bands ever.

Ballkicks: (+17 / -4)
Reg. Date: Oct 2007
Reply 17 of 17 (Originally posted on: 06-11-10 09:20:40 AM)

Dang man ... that's messed up.

I have pretty vivid dreams but I don't think I've ever sleep walked.

My wife had dreams like that and although she doesn't sleep walk, she does sometimes cry out in her sleep and/or thrash around and try to hit someone in her dream. She's punched me pretty good a time or two .. luckily in my shoulder or my back.

Funny thing is that whenever she has a dream like that, she never remembers it upon waking.
"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1274 | Total Posts: 17 ]